Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Any A possible (if unconventional) idea

Hello.

This idea may be a bit out there, but here's one of them:

Single cursed individual looking for deep, story-heavy, character (and narrative)-driven, long-term RP, with an overarching plot (plus sex) that he's always wanted to do.

It would start out in a Middle-Eastern / Arabian or Egyptian setting. May include other things like Lamias, Nagas magic, transformations, magic... such like that. After which, it can take place in a variety of settings based on any ideas or suggestions from others.

Belly Dancing is the main theme, given the original setting. Also, he enjoys other kinky things related to the belly. Like belching, digestion, vore and more.

Any future RP scenarios can be made up as we go.

A bit about my character:

While straight, he is open to feminine men, masculine women, or MtF (and FtM) trans characters along with herms (of the female variety and maybe some male-herms, too), if given some convincing. Although a switch, he has little experience in being a dominant type. Though, he's not above figuring it out on his own... if need be.

I can play as any character of any species and any scenario... still unsure about playing as a female, though. But, I should let it be known that when it comes to playing in canon, I'm not always familiar with every media franchise. Though, I'm willing to learn more about said settings as I go when playing.

However, there's more to me than just this one idea. I'd go into more detail... yet, I'll save that for later. Feel free to DM me on Discord, if you really want to know more. Or PM me on this site...whichever works best for you.

My Discord handle is animationgeek#9770.

I can even be contacted via deviantArt and Elliquy as well.

klkjr User Profile | DeviantArt

Login

I'm also on F-List, too:
F-list - Warning

Last edited by a moderator:
Back
Top Bottom