Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Luna and Dox continued!

Dox Paradox

Super-Earth
Dox had a very calm smile on his face as his left hand came up to very gently pull Lunia against his body. She was terribly warm, and the press of that round ass pressing back against his crotch was more than just a little good. Months of planning, and at last he was enjoying the fruit of his labor, and yet there was still so much he wanted to do but would still have to patiently wait for it. The pistol in his right hand went right back into it's holster, but more disturbing than that was the whistling and the snap of a K-Bar flickering into view to replace it. Where it had come from they could consider themselves, and also the ease he seemed to have in twirling and changing through the various hand holds on the knife was what he wanted to really think about. He needed to establish who was master, and the consequences of disobedience.

"I am very easily pleased. Expecially for two very alluring girls like yourselves. I have quite a long fuse but I won't hesitate to carve either of you to pieces if need be but how I go about it is completely up to you." His left hand moved to gently rub Lunia's hip, and he sighed deeply as he rested his cheek against her soft and very clean smelling hair before kissing the top of her head. "My reactions will be opposite of your actions. If Luna decides she wants to scream for help, I won't stop her. Just the same if you honey call the cops and plead for help. But the moment you do so I won't harm a hair on your head." His head dipped to gently kiss Lunia's neck before the knife whistled up and gently came to a rest point first on the spot where he had kissed. "I'll instead kill your sister in the most horrible way I can think of. I am not totally evil as I won't let you suffer in death. But remember, if that should ever happen your other sister can think about how it looked to see her twin fly into wet hot chunks and know forever that it was her fault."

His head dipped to rest his chin on Lunia's left shoulder, which caused him to stoop slightly as he looked intently at Luna, still keeping the point of the knife where it was. "Point is simple little lovers. Whatever you do your sister will pay the price for. And even if they do catch me and send me to death row, you'll never forget it."

Luna looked at Lucia, her eyes wide. They could do nothing. Nothing at all would change the fact that they were going to be in this mans hands. He would do whatever he pleased with them and they could do nothing about it. "Please...I'll do anything you want..just don't hurt my sister.." She managed to say. She wasn't sure what else to say to the mans evil words. Lucia meant the world to her. She couldn't do anything that would jepordize her life. She could never bring herself to, no matter what. There was no way to win this, and she'd just have to accept it.

Many questions went through her mind. Would they ever be free of this man? What if he grew tired of them and decided to kill them? What would they do then? Would he ever let them go? As she thought of this, her breath began to speed up.

A very obvious shutter ran through Lucia as the man spoke. It was easy to understand his point, and even the stupid little innuendo didn't help divert her mind from the point of the knife that seemed to simply rest against her neck without the slightest sign of movement. The bastard had them for the time being, and though she hated the idea she knew that even if she managed to escape her sister would die. She would whole heatedly have preferred of Luna simply ran and would die smiling knowing that at least her sister escaped but knew better. Her sister would obey, just as she would have to until a moment presented itself for their escape. The press of the man against her back and backside told her just how solid his frame was, and without a weapon between the two of them it would be child's play for him to snap either of their necks and dispose of the other one without even a hint of trouble. She doubted even armed they stood much of a chance, so the key to taking him down lay in his own persona. They'd have to find a flaw in his own pleasures or habits and exploit it but it seemed they had no choice but to endure whatever it was that he was planning.

She wanted to deny it, to scream and yell and convince herself that the truth of the matter wasn't his intent but knew better. Lucia knew nothing of the man but knew enough to understand exactly what he wanted from both her and her sister, and though it grieved and pained her she knew that denying him would get them either beaten or killed. Even resisting had been squashed by his rule, so whatever one of them did would only earn the other a harder time then what it was going to be. Lucia was still a virgin, and it seemed that this man was intent on taking even that away from her with no way out of it but she wondered yet if they'd ever find the chance to escape. Her left foot stepped back suddenly, and due to their closeness and the way his legs had been spread slightly it wasn't hard to push back hard enough to cause them to both fall back. She wanted to convince herself that her sister would run but knew she wouldn't, and tried to convince herself that she had gotten the drop on him but it seemed that even that was a lie.

His right hand slipped around her waist to keep her firmly against him, and easily enough he simply sat down on the bed with her in his lap. This aggravated her, but she used that to keep herself from being scared. Even though the movement was slightly jarred and somewhat rough, the knife hadn't budged a fraction from it's place and worse a playful chuckle came from the mans chest as he pulled her closer.

Luna was getting thoroughly pissed at her sister because she knew what she was trying to do. She wanted her to run, but she wouldn't. They'd either escape together or die together. There was no way she could ever live with herself if she allowed him to kill her in the worst ways while she ran to the cops and had a happily ever after. She'd rather die than suffer a life where she passed up an oppurtunity to escape with her. She was puzzled, not knowing what to do. She wanted him to put the knife down, but it looked like he wouldn't. So what did he want her to do? What could she do to get him from not slitting Lucia's throat? What did he want from her?

She looked like she was panicing, and in truth she was, but she was doing her best to remain calm. She was so angry and wanted to shoot him or something for putting her dear sisters life at risk. "Put..the knife..down." She said slowly. Her voice reflected anger, like she was threatening him. She immidiately regretted that. She got on her knees, looking up at him. "Put the knife down..and I'll do anything you wish.." She said, a little more calmer than before.

Dox liked the fire in both of them. They really hated him for what he was doing but little did they know he had quite a few plans for them both. The way she got to her knees made him lust after her even more oddly enough, his mind flashing with the thought of slipping his member out and into her reluctantly willing mouth. Soon enough, he told himself as he noticed it bothered her greatly having a knife to her sisters throat as it should but he didn't like that anger at all. Yes she repented that by getting to her knees, but the knife that was once in his hand hissed through the air towards her and just barely nicked her earlobe, causing the tiniest drop of blood to drip down. Leaning down, he kissed Lucia on the top of the head and wrapped both hands round her middle to hug her gently against his body before resting his chin on the top of her head.

"I like that anger Luna, you'll learn to use it soon enough but right now I don't want to see it. Next time you think it wise to order me, I might just consider using my teeth a little overly rough on your sister." His head dipped to gently kiss Lucia on her neck before his hands slipped down her middle to rest on her round hips. The press of her ass was quite nice, but Dox needed them to know what kind of pleasure he was looking for and would educate them accordingly. His right hand slipped between her legs and gently rubbed her panties against her sex, making sure to give her just the barest touch while his left hand slipped up her body to stroke that delicate neck and tilt her head up and to the right. "Come here Luna, and sit in your sisters lap. I will have both of you tonight, but worry not as I won't totally exhaust either of you. Tomorrow will be a long day, and there are things I want done from both of you."

Dox dipped his head once more to kiss Lucia on her lips, and oddly it was incredibly soft and affectionate but in the manner he was forcing them it would probably be lost. He was in fact going to rape them both, but it wasn't his style to beat his merchandise. He enjoyed their soft bodies and didn't want the unsightly black and purple blotches of bruises marring that beauty. Touching her was exciting him, and he deepened the kiss until he licked her bottom lip gently before breaking the kiss and giving her smaller affectionate little kisses on her cheek and neck.

Lucia wriggled, and that didn't help as it just pressed her ass into his crotch all the more erotically. She hated doing it but she couldn't help it with the way he was touching her, and she squeaked as he started violating her. If it weren't for the fact that this bastard was about to rape her and her sister, and she hated admitting it altogether but it would have really turned her on. She struggled against his touch, even when he had his hand so close to her neck and once again squeaked with his sudden kiss but stopped. He was being gentle, even with the way he was playing with her he was showing her an affection besides the lust that a rapist would have. A tiny moan escaped her as she felt his tongue lick her lip, and she wriggled back more trying to escape his teasing hand but it only pressed her more firmly against his body.

She began to pant gently, and what was really eating at her was that this man wasn't unattractive. She could feel the definition of his body against her back, and the growing hard length pressing against her ass. This wasn't good, and the lowest blow was what she felt as a betrayal of her own body as she felt the tiny bit of liquid pleasure leak down her inner thigh as her panting became more progressive. Worse yet was her panting seemed to be giving him signals to move on as his hand suddenly pushed her panties to the side torment her exposed sex. She heard a deep pant and affectionate groan in her ear as he rubbed her pussy more intently after finding it embarrassingly wet, which only caused Lucia to wriggle more and yet she knew there wasn't anything to do. If she resisted, her sister would pay and it was obvious what he wanted. If they had to take him, then they'd have to endure but depending on how far he wanted to go would decide just how painful it would be.

"Please. Just me. Leave Luna alone." She murmured to him through pants, but that seemed only to coax him on more passionately. She found his lips on hers once more, and what she thought as his middle finger slipped into her sex causing her to moan into the kiss. By the time he stopped kissing her, little moans were escaping her with pants as he fingered her right there in his lap.

She gasped when he knicked her in the ear, thinking he was going to cut it badly. Even though he didn't he had drawn blood, and that did not sit well with her. When his hand reached in between Lucias legs, her eyes widened and she had to hold her breath, otherwise she would have yelled stop. She didn't want him to hurt her anymore. Before she could begin walking towards them, she noticed that Lucia was moaning in pleasure as he kissed her and rubbed in between her legs. She tried to keep her eyes away from what he was doing to her but she couldn't. She looked down and saw him violating her with his finger! And worse, it looked like she was enjoying it! She had never gotton touched there before, so she didn't understand it. Why was her sister so wet? He was violating her but it looked like she was enjoying it. She was glaring at him now. How dare he corrupt her sister? When she heard her sister beg for him to let her go, she shook her head and stomped toward them. She gripped his forearm, but then relaxed it, knowing that she would throw it off her sister if she stayed mad. Slowly, she removed his hand from her sitting space sat down so that she was facing him. She positioned herself so that he could no longer finger Lucia. She kept her gaze averted so that she wouldn't seem like she was disrespecting him with her expression. Her hands wrapped around Lucias neck and she hugged her, trying to tell her that they would get through this no matter what.

She loved her and didn't want her to feel like she was in this alone. She would never abandon her and vice versa. She closed her eyes and took a deep breath. She had to calm down, it would only cause problems later.

Dox was very pleased indeed to have these two lovely ladies sitting in his lap. They were absolutely magnificent, and though he had his mind set on taking Lucia first it became blindingly apparent that he'd need to dominate Luna first. Lucia even on a base and timid scale knew there was affection to his touches asides from lust, but Luna needed to not only understand that but also needed to know who was to command and who was to obey. His hands slipped up and firmly grasped Luna's ass, gently fondling it before he leaned back and turned the both of them over to his left side. Sitting up and standing, they did look so very cute holding each other that way but there were more pleasurable things to be had this night. They'd look just as cute when he was finished if not more than a little tuckered out after what he was thinking about. Turning Luna over to the right so she was on top of Lucia, Dox leaned forward and enjoyed the feel of Luna against his body before murmuring gently down to them both.

"How many times will you vex me tonight and expect to get away with it Luna?" He asked bluntly as he allowed her to hear the sound of his zipper being undone before taking out a good thick ten inches of erection. "How stupid do you honestly think I am when I've watched you both for so very long and know your movements better than you know each others?" Pulling Luna's panties to the side, he stroked his cock against her pussy kissing the top of her head gently before slipping it away from her and replacing her panties. "I want to discipline you dearly but I know it won't even phase you in the end so tell me Luna, how much will you put your sister though this evening?" Instead, using his left hand he pulled Lucia's panties to the side and guided the head of his cock to her wet sex. The hot slippery feel was astounding, and pushing his mouth into the back of Luna's head he made sure she could see his cock just barely going into Lucia before his right hand moved her own panties to the side and made her watch his middle and ring finger sink into her own pussy.

"Thank your sister's excitement for the lube on my hand, or else you would have nothing to make it easier but she will pay for your mistake." Lucia was already whimpering with the feel of him so close to penetrating, and Dox slowly sank his length into her which caused her to gasp and whimper even more and clutch at the bed sheets. Pushing all the way into her enjoyed the view of her arching her back before his left hand gripped her hip and he slowly began fucking her while he fingered Luna. Dox knew Lucia had her own personal Dildo hidden away, and even knew where it was and though he was much larger and thicker it didn't take long for her to settle and clutch at the bed panting and groaning with each solid buck. "Apologize to your sister Luna, and I'll consider fucking you and sparing her this. It is your fault she's taking it first but you can still change my mind if you apologize."

Lucia calmed much when she felt her sister move the man's hand away from her pussy, and wrapped her arms around Luna's waist in a hug before her head dipped to rest on Luna's shoulder. She was still panting, and the fell of her sister so close was calming even if she was still in the mans lap. She noticed his hands moving to fondle Luna's ass and tried not to grind her teeth at the idea of him violating her as well but still her emotions were rioting within her. He hadn't been nearly as rough with her as he had been with Luna, and wondered if he really did have it in him to kill the other if one escaped. She couldn't think of it for long though being pulled back and then rolled to the side. She clung to Luna, and watched the man stand before turning Luna until she was on top of herself.

The sound of his threatening voice was enough to get a quiver out of her but the sound if his zipper sent a very noticeable shudder down her body. He seemed to be very mad at Luna but for what she couldn't quite say. It seemed he was advently good at reading body language, and Luna seemed to have crossed him more than once this evening but the fact that he was planning to punish her gave her a terribly odd feeling of relief. She could take the abuse but vise versa she couldn't stand the idea. He seemed hell bent on doing it to both of them and yet there didn't seem to be a way out of it aside obedience. The sight of his cock slipping against Luna's pussy chilled her to the core, knowing that her sister was quite the virgin and taking something like that would be extremely painful. But then he shifted and pushed against her own entrance drawing a deep cry from her.

She watched as Luna was fingered and the cruel words that he said but she clutched at the bed sheets knowing what was coming and tried to brace herself. It was true that she had a dildo, and used it every now and then but he was bigger than it was and she thought herself filled by her own toy. She cried out when he suddenly entered her, and a long intense groan wracked her as she felt him push every inch into. Her back arched, and sharp little cries escaped her as he fucked her right there with her sister still being fingered above her. Becoming more and more wet with each push she clutched the bed all the harder at his words and wanted to beg him not to, to punish her and not take her sister but she couldn't find the words.

Luna didn't know what to think when he flipped them over so she was on top. Unfortanately, she was preparing to get punished for her own actions, already forgetting the fact that it wouldn't be her that was going to suffer for her insolence. When he got behind her she stared into her sisters eyes, trying to ignore him. However, that did not last when she felt his cock slide against her slit. She got a little wet, but it wasn't too bad. When he pushed her head down she could see his cock going into her sisters cunt, and her eyes grew wide. She looked up at her sister as she made distressed moaning noises and then cried out when she herself was violated. It was only a finger, but it felt uncomfortable. She was still a virgin after all.

She was going to apoligize even if he didn't tell her too, but when she tried to talk, it came out thick with panic. "I'm sorry...I'm sorry! I'm sorry sister, I didn't mean it!"

Dox panted hotly into Luna's ear as he took her sister, the feel of her tight little pussy all wet and hot and the way she clutched at the sheets was everything he could have hoped for when fucking the two of them. And Luna would find his dick buried into her soon enough as he added his index finger into her quickly wetting pussy. Dox leaned forward so they were pressed chest to chest and smiled knowing Luna would feel his every single push as he stuffed her sister and even better yet was the fact that Lucia was taking it far better than he could have hoped for. Sure she'd probably sore as hell at the moment but with the way she panted and moaned and cried out she was far from hating her life as poor Luna was. He wanted to take her now but he never left a job unfinished and thought of a more amusing way of making Lucia cream herself.

Slipping out of that tight hot pussy wasn't something he wanted to do or being kept from pumping in and out something he wanted to stop so he worked quickly yet softly enough not to harm either. Of Luna Dox pushed down against the bed on her back before turning her over and keeping his hand on her chest to keep there, but as far as Lucia went he picked her up and with placed her over her. With Luna on her back, she had an uninterrupted view of her sisters soaked panties, and smiling all the more pleasurably Dox pushed the head of his cock against that those hot wet panties before pulling them to the side and sinking his length slowly and deeply into her with a groan of pleasure. Lucia moaned long and deep as he pushed every inch of his shaft into her, and leaning over her back he fucked her nice and firmly with long solid strokes. "Now bend down and put that mouth to good use on your sisters pussy. She's not nearly wet enough to take my length, and you wouldn't want her to lose her virginity so very painfully now would you?" he murmured into her ear, and with short hot pants fucked her all the more passionately as he watched her head dip to lick and suck on her pussy.

Luna gasped as he put her on her back only to be right underneath her sisters cunt. She looked to the side as he pushed into her sister once more. She seemed like she was enjoying it, and Luna didn't understand it at all. Why was she moaning in such pleasure..like she was enjoying it? When she heard the man say something about her sister licking her cunt. She looked down in between her leg and saw her sister dipping down to do as he asked. She sucked in a deep breath and her face turned red.

Lucia was in a different world of oppressive pleasure as this man fucked her. Even though she had popped her own cherry with a dildo during masturbation, he as her first and fucked her now with Luna watching her moan and pant with each thrust sinking into her sex. Her faced reddened with feelings of lust she had no urge to bring but the way he was gripping her hips and the lick and nips to the back and sides of her neck couldn't be ignored. He was lustful, but there were far too many things that she had thought would come from only a loving partner coming from him as well. His order she carried out reluctantly as she licked down Luna's slit before nipping gently on her delicate folds. She tried to imagine everything that would feel good in oral sex and lavish it on her even with this man pumping in and out with rising vigor. He was making it incredibly hard to do anything accept pant and moan but she still did her best for Luna's sake. She knew how painful it was popping her own cherry, and wanted her as ready for it as possible but a sudden idea surfaced and though it made her clutch the bed harder with each stroke she lifted her head up pleadingly and licked at the mans neck, whispering something so low that only he could hear it.

The man pushed his length all the way in roughly, drawing a sharp pant from her before he licked her neck and nibbled on her earlobe affectionately. But to her relief he slipped out of her before kissing her lips softly and stepping away to allow her to get up and move. She wobbled as she got to her feet, and walked somewhat oddly due to the numb feeling that came from his persistence but after finding the drawer to her night stand and rummaging through for her hidden toy she reviled it and brought it to him. The man smiled wickedly, and after taking the shirt that was wrapped around the plastic bag she kept her cleaned dildo in he kissed her far to lovingly for a man raping both of them. She moaned into the kiss at the sudden feel of the dildo sinking into her a few times before he broke the kiss and brought it up so she could view the now slick toy. Taking it in her hands, she moved to lean over her sister once more as instructed and after only a moment felt him come up behind her and mount her once more. Pants rocked her frame as she pushed back against him with the insane need to reach her own peak but after a long lick of Luna's sex, Lucia pushed the head of the dildo against her pussy before slowly advancing it. She knew it would probably hurt just as bad, but kept pushing it in until it was as far as deep as this man's cock would sink.

Still being fucked now even more intensely she began to push the dildo in and out of her sister, licking at her clit to add as much pleasure as possible. She had asked if she could take her sister's virginity instead of him and he had agreed even though she knew he wanted to punish her for whatever it was she did earlier.

Luna cried out when she felt her sister began to lick at her already wet cunt. She didn't know whether or not to like it. It was wrong. They were not only females but they were sisters. Though she couldn't help but moan, sucked into the lethal euphoria that was created by her sister. She was so distracted that her anger melted away towards the man. She wanted more, and her pussy showed it. It was dripping sweet nectar, waiting for her sister to lap it up. When she stopped, she was panting slowly, and couldn't even open her eyes to see why. She was desgusted with herself for liking something that was forced upon her and her sister. Suddenly the bed moved, and she opened her eyes only to watch her sister wobbling over to the bed stand. Her eyes locked onto her, seeing that she was looking for something. When she pulled out the dildo, her eyes widened. She had never seen her sister with that, and they shared the same bed! Is that why it didn't hurt when the man took her so suddenly? Soon enough, they were positioned over her again. Why did the man leave the dildo with her sister?

She suddenly felt the dildo at the entrance of her slit. Her eyes widened when her sister began to force the thing inside her. What was she doing? Why was she doing this. She bit her lip, making sure she didn't scream. She didn't want to show how painful it was. Her face scrunched up and turned bright red as she continued to push into her until she eventually broke her hymen. Blood seeped onto the sheets of their bed, and her entire body shuddered as her sister licked at her swollen clit. She wanted her to stop..stop fucking her with the toy, but she held her tongue.

Dox panted gently as he kept Lucia's hips bucking back nice and firmly over his shaft and enjoyed watching her take away her sister's virginity. Of course the poor girl was having difficulty with the dildo, but she was still astoundingly lucky he had allowed her sister to pop her cherry and not insisted on sinking his length into her to do it himself. Luna had done nothing this evening aside from trying his patients, but Dox was not a totally evil and cruel bastard so he had decided to spare her for the moment. And that thought amused him as he looked down and watched his cock pump in and out of Lucia's pussy. Not as evil... and yet here he was raping a pair of beautiful twins in their own bedroom. Leaning over, he smiled as his hands drooped from Lucia's hips to gently rub over Luna's body, finding those immaculate breasts and fondling them gently while his index fingers found their way over her nipples to swirl them around in little circles. Luna did have a nicer rack on her, but it that was fine considering the ass he was currently pumping his cock into was a little bit on the more shapely side.

He had to admit that he had been getting quite close, but the quick hard pants that were coming from Lucia told him she was even closer as his strokes became harder more and more solid. Leaning over, Dox kept his right hand fondling Luna's chest while his left hand slipped up and under Lucia's night shirt and under her bra to play with her bare tit. It was utterly amazing to listen to poor Lucia's sharp little cries as she bucked back harder, trying to hit her peak and Dox obliged her by slipping his other hand up and under her shirt. He played with her tits as he leaned in nice and hard and fucked her heatedly, panting into her ear until he heard her pant and moan. If she didn't feel bad before, she probably did now as he felt and ungodly pleasurable clenching of her pussy right before the hot wet and thick liquid of her orgasm enveloped his shaft before being forced out of her tight sex to dribble down on Luna's cheek, lips, and face. It was astoundingly good, and the fact that the liquid gushing from Lucia and onto Luna was her own come and no of his at the moment made fucking her through her orgasm all the more sweeter.

Back
Top Bottom