Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

In the Devil's Wake: Blood and Steel [Haru&Katt]

Adam gave a little snort and a smile as she said she was ready to start right away, and already felt a stirring in his loins. She was a comely woman, and he hd a few ideas of just how to make her squeal despite the poise and grace she outwardly espoused. But then she made him pause. It was true. All he'd ever been used for was a breeding stud, and really not even that. Just a fuck. To get him to fill and stretch some noblewoman's precious highborn snatch.

The knowledge that she was a Changeling didn't mar his view of her, nor change (no pun intended) how he viewed her. He had to wonder though - was this guise her own? or one she had taken? Was she rich because she had taken the place of another? Hmmm. There were questions. Adam scratched his beard and shook his head.

"I dunno. I've never really been out in public before. Not like this. It's different. I will say that I'd like something new to wear. Always being seen as a gladiator is tiring." he admitted. "I'd like to be something... more." he said.

Shifting in his seat a moment he gave a little shrugged. "I'd like to get to know you a little better. I've never had a woman that was.... my own." he said. He'd had plenty of women, but they had all been looking at him as a novelty, even if a few had laid with him several times. The thought of a permanent lover was strange. He was unsure whether he found it appealing or not. He'd never thought about it.

"Are you married?" he asked.

"We can stop and get you clothes. I know of a man who is used to making clothes for large men. He is not far from here. " Jelenth pulled a money pouch from her belt and handed it to Adam. "Forgive me for not asking earlier, but I put a bet down in your name. You won. Here are your winnings." Jelenth had gotten her man to put down the bet and it was generous. The next result was that Adam would at least have 500 dolares to pay for his own clothes.

Jelenth spoke louder so that her driver could hear. "Change of plans. We need to take Adam to Sox for a fitting. Drop us off and then drive around and take note of anybody who follows you. I'll be Jax for this part." She smiled as her man heard and responded. Then she looked at Adam again. "Forgive me for changing in front of you. It can be disturbing for some but Sox the tailor knows me as Jax."

Jelenth closed her eyes and then concentrated on changing. She hadn't planned on changing in front of Adam this soon but then why not. He already knew she was a changeling. It didn't take her long to become Jax. Jax was an Elf. She had long ears and long silver hair, a large buxom and just enough hips to catch the eyes when she walked. She wore clothes that were semi transparent and light enough that her dress fluttered in the breeze the carriage created.

Finally Jelenth opened her eyes and looked at Adam to see his expression. "Hello. I am Jax. If you permit I will introduce you to Sox. He does the best clothes. Her voice had both softened as well as risen in pitch. Jax leaned forward to let her long nails sweep gently over Adams thighs. "You are a big one aren't you. Jelenth is still here but she is now into Jax mode and finds it easier to get into character by speaking as Jax. Is this too confusing for you? To answer your other question for Jelenth, no she is not married. Most men don't consider her worthy enough to marry. To a lot of men, she is worth having sex with and to be seen on their arm and in their bed but not to marry. Most men do not know she is a Changeling. Most men think that changlings should be put to death for they are not human. She doesn't know why because she could be their ideal woman if they wanted. One who they would never get bored with. "

Back
Top Bottom