Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

[Decides not to name topic] [Fiye & JD]

JessiDlux

Super-Earth
The twangy sound of guitar strings being plucked at lethargically resounded throughout the large house, the acoustics of the wooden floor and the vastly empty walls and rooms echoing the near-dispisable sound of each piercing punch of noise.
"Your, sins, into, me, Oh, my beautiful one"
The smack of the notes would be reconisable, at best. She wasn't trying, she was thinking, and just messing with the sound. Es was what she introduced herself as, and Es was what she was known as. Most people didn't know her real name, or her last name.
Vesta Tragidy Lyn Kawacatoose.
She was adopted into the name. By a very wealthy family, at an old age. Barely a month before she was eighteen. It was an odd near-cinderella story, but simply enough, Es had helped an old couple when they needed it the most, at her own exspence, and they gave her everything the had just before they died. An amazing near-mansion ranch house, and not an insane amount of money, but enough to place Es in a comfortable life, with comfortable work. The house was one story, but sprawlingly large. She was waiting for one of her few friends to show. It was something to be happy about, but as Es was, she'd get very depressed while waiting for someone to show up.
"Cold in life's throes, I'll fall asleep for you-ou..."
It was just something of her nature. Fatalistic, in many cases, and pessamistic most of the time. She didn't mean to look at things as if they were bad, it was just reality to her. Not to say she coulden't be happy. She could be happy, and most people knew her as happy. She just could be realistic about life, and accept it. It was complex.
Twap, Twap, Dang, Twap, Tink.
In this simple instance though, she was just not trying to get her hopes up in case something were to happen and her guest not arrive. She wasn't taking it to assume she woulden't, again, this was just the way Es would be. She stopped for a moment, looking at the wood floor, as she sat on her bed. She got an odd feeling, then looked out the window at the brim of sunlight still above the horizon. The green sunset. Orange at the horizon, blue in the nightening sky, and green inbetween. It was a rare and beautiful sight, usually she only saw it on the highways. She smiled some as she lightly bobbed her head at the sight, but then got one of her odd fatalistic feelings. Something bad?
"As they seep, into me, oh, my beau-ti-ful one,- now!"

Alice had been a friend of Es for... about three years has it? She'd come from a far away place, which most people believed was another country. Though, over time she did manage to pick up on her lies.

Her oddly lime-green hair? Naturally blond and dyed green.

Red eyes? Medication condition that causes minor bleeding.

Among other excuses, though, after a good three years of being on this planet, everyone had become accustomed to her, and she was accustomed to their practiced. Yet, somehow the young alien felt a bit off today, and even ass she knocked on the door of the rather large house her friend had obtained, she couldn't help but ponder what would happen. Would this reveal her secret? Surely she'd keep it a secret! Perhaps, it would be best to tell.

But for now, she'd enjoy her company.

"Hello? Es?" Alice cried out, knocking on the door.

The knock was that of a sonic boom in the house. Es looked down the hall, and grinned. She liked how the house was vacant for the most part yet, and so, even though she was actually a good long distaince from the door, she could still hear the knock. It upset her to have to get a speaker put in. All the same, Es took a deep breath, and called back,
"Hold on Alice!!"
She yelled, setting down her guitar on the bed, and taking another deep breath. With a small chuckle she took off, racing down the wing towards the main hall like a little kid. She remembered running down the wings of a hotel once, the thump of socks against the light carpeted floor, and how much fun getting so exsaughsted was. She then slipped across the tiled floor of the main hall, being in her socks, and nearly fell over. She came to the door laughing, knowing she had to of been seen through the side windows by the door.
"Aha, ah... Hey. Glad you could come. This place is crazy huge and wierd when you're on your own."
She smiled. Her figure was fair, above average to say the least. Breasts no more than a D cup, hips fair and full. Well endowed indeed, for woman's terms. She was not tall, not short, just normal. Her hair was a deep black, Aside for the ends of the strands in the front, which she changed the color of perodically. She actually had, in her recent coming of moderate wealth, aquired a large bottle of exsperimental color-changing hair dye, that would change with "emotion", or better known outside of the market as tempeture. That, along with three guitars and a keyboard. As for the dye though, she had saved the mention for tonight. She wanted to try it out with Alice. Her eyes were brown, for the most part, aside from the single hazel streak in her left eye. Her face was that of a calm stoic, her eyes large and bright, italian eyes, the only sign of any obvious heritage in the girl, really.
Es bit the end of her pinky some, looking back at the grand hall. Just like something out of a movie. A wing to the left, the right, and two more in front of those. There were rooms Es haddn't even seen yet. Didn't really matter, most all were empty right now. All but a bathroom, Es's bedroom, and the kitchen. Well, one of the kitchens. That, and there was a bed in several rooms. It was kind of wierd having so many bedrooms in a house, though Es shrugged that off. She'd see how odd that'd be in time, whenever she bothered to count the rooms.
"So, what you feeling up to?"
She sighed, turning back at her friend, wearing her complacent grin.​

Alice jumped when she heard the voice. Her eyes moving over to look at the speaker box next to her. Taking a deep sigh when she realized that was it wasn't Es, just the speaker box. But still, she moved to take a step once the door was open, and yet, at the moment she was Es, her heart jumped a bit. A pain striking her right arm as she moved to hold it. Argh... what exactly was going on with her body!?!

"I'd bet," She responded, regaining her own composure from the plain in the right arm. Her own eyes moved to look over at the body, Es's D cups versus her own B cups. Hell, if anything she had a small petite body. Yet, oddly enough the 5'2" girl was somehow quite a bit stronger than most people were, "Hm? What am I up to?" Alice replied, her eyes staring up at her, before turning away towards the side, trying to clear her mind. Oh... now she was going into a bit of heat. Jesus Alice... get a hold of yourself, please!

"Well, show me what kind of neat things you got with your money"

Es looked at her, and wondered what was up with her. She let it go though, and smiled some more, hoping she would of asked.
"Funny you were to mention... I, through my sources, acquired the damn near coolest thing~"
She said, leading Alice down the upper right hall.
"It's 'experimental', but I'd doubt that really counts for anything. It'll be cool if it works though."
She laughed a little, Just realizing how long the [*]corridors actually were.

When they finally reached the bathroom, Es grinned back at Alice. She opened the door to a huge bathroom. Like on that one of those showoffs on MTVCribs would of had. A Hot tub, Large shower, an odd combination of the two to the side, and a large mirror and vanity, among the obvious essentials of a bathroom, toilet and such.
Es dug out the dye, and hit it on the counter of the sink.
"It's supposedly temperature-sensitive. Y'know, how they have like Barbie's hair changes color in the hot water, or whatever like that."
She said, nodding, looking at the bottle of green gel-dye.
"I just want to re-do my tips in it."
She said, aknowledging her hair. She then grinned at her green-haired friend.
"You know, if it doesn't work, say, on you, no one'd even notice... with your hair and all."
She said, probing the question if Alice wanted to try some on her hair at her.​

Alice gave a thankful sigh, seeing that Es had entire avoided the subject of her arm. Instead, she moved on, making note of an experimental subject, "Hm? Oh, I'd like to try it!" Alice added, moving to walk alongside Es, moving down the outrageously long hallways. To be completely honest, she couldn't help but just wonder why humans were into building such odd structures. But, whatever filled their fancy.

Still, when she did get into the bathroom, Alice moved inside. Following the girl until she brought out the bottle of the green gel. At once, the liquid seemed familiar, but she couldn't place her finger on what it was.

"Oh, your tips?" Alice replied, moving out to take the gel. Putting some into her hand before carefully applying it onto the bangs, where her friend usually dyed it. Within moments, the gel had absorbed itself into the girl's tips, and already, she could see them turning to a bright pink. Showcasing her emotion, "Neat!" Alice cried out. At once, moving to hand the bottle to her best friend. "Try it on me!"

Es laughed.
"Gosh, I do detest pink, but huh, I guess it works."
She smiled, the pink simmering to a fair purple, lavender mostly.
She then looked the bottle over, smirking. She didn't honestly think it'd work. She laughed again.
"Alright then, so your turn."
She tilted her head some and thought.
Well, obviously she liked the idea, and well, she went for green for all this time, so... it shouldn't hurt if it's... on most of her hair...
Es sighed, humored, and tried to apply it carefully in stripes throughout her hair, mostly getting it all over. Even if the stripes were to turn out, they'd be blotchy, she'd look like someone took a paint sponge to her hair.
Once she had done her best, Es turned and capped the dye, putting it in a drawer, and began to wash her hands.
"You know... everyone's always all, gosh, dye smells so terrible, blah blah blah... well, I like the smell, myself..."
Es sighed, really think out loud, very distant for the moment.​

Back
Top Bottom