Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

ꜱᴋʏ’ꜱ ꜱʜᴇɴᴀɴɪɢᴀɴꜱ❥|| ʀᴇꜱᴜʟᴛꜱ ᴍᴀʏ ᴠᴀʀʏ || ɴꜱꜰᴡ

Untitled design 13.gif
Untitled design 11.gif
EFDF3CE1-FCF6-4B1C-AF8E-9949516D7F0D.jpeg
0BE729B8-ADD6-44D7-AAA4-4C9DC040CFCE.jpeg
(( messed around a little bit, not gonna lie ..
I like the originals much, much better
still, a fun set to stumble upon and
play around with. ))

Last edited:

feel free to move past this ramble, surprise
another dance video, haha !
and exactly what was needed today

There are little words to justify the talent of this woman, she simply kills it every time with every song and routine she does. This one in particular, is unbelievably stunning and speaks to me on a personal level. From the sound of her heels hitting the floor to the breathy atmosphere of her voice. She’s a true queen, not afraid to show vulnerability in her expressions or movements. This is the perfect example of how much heart and dedication goes into being an artist. An inspiration with not only words but the human body.

Today, I completely let go. I miss dance classes and teaching (mostly the open space provided) but it been, different .. taking time to practice solo has been more eye opening than I imagined. I’ve never, ever been good at expressing myself verbally, even more so these days it seems. I took about an hour for myself, set up my aerial hoop outside - since the weather has decided to warm back up >.> shoved in some earbuds and let the world drift away.

Ugh,
a lot running around on the mind.

Last edited:
messin' around with some funzies on Pinterest
💀🎃

well, it’s officially spooky season as well as my most busiest time of the year ~

with a full schedule and needed time
to prepare, my activity on here may dwindle for the time being.

to my current partners, my horrible response time won’t be changing lol (i can’t express my gratitude enough)

as always, ill do my best to keep all you lovelies in the loop if something pulls me away for an extended period
🖤

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom