Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Service with a smile(Kira&Deathonator)

Panting softly as his member twitched inside of her, before releasing that load of cum, she shivered slightly. The sensation of his cum inside of her caused her to relax, laying back on the bed. ''Oh god,'' she murmured, returning his kiss. However, she couldn't let it last, gently pushing him off of her. She ran over into a different room, coming back in a few minutes.

She lay down next to him, yawning softly. ''You're an excellent employee,'' she purred softly, reaching out to caress the side of the male's face.

Janth was a little surprised at first when she jumped up and ran off so suddenly, but then he realized that she needed to collect her juices for the special tea. Laying back on the bed he let his eyes drift shut relaxing and enjoying the post coital euphoria. He opened his eyes when she sat down next to him. Looking up into her eyes as she caressed his cheek.

"I'm glad that you enjoyed it ma'am" he said before a mischievous grin lit up his face "Does that mean I get a raise" he said jokingly. He took her hand and kissed it gently before sitting up. "What else can I do for you?" he asked politely. He knew that he had already done a good job, but for some reason he wanted to do even more for her.

The woman laughed softly as he kissed her hand, her gaze traveling over him. She felt like she has made the right choice by allowing him to stay, not to mention she figured she would enjoy their after hour shifts immensly. ''Mhm, maybe,'' she replied teasingly, resting on her stomach, pulling the cover over herself. Her appartment was in the same building as the coffee shop, so she occasionally slept on the bed in her booth and went upstairs to change and have breakfast.

''Nothing, I think I'm quite exhausted,'' she chuckled, resting her cheek on her crossed arms, her bright gaze trailing over him. ''You're free to leave now, if you want,'' she added, a soft yawn escaping her lips.

He stood up allowing her to lay down he pulled the covers up over her and stood there a moment looking at her as her eyes took him in. "Yes ma'am" he said softly and stepping over to his discarded clothes. He began to redress slowly feeling her eyes on his back. "I'll see you tomorrow" he said as he stepped out the door. Walking back up the stairs he refrained from looking at the other stalls and left through the employee door in back.

Walking home he couldn't help but think about her constantly. After entering his small apartment he went to his bathroom and turned on the shower. After stripping off the female clothes he stepped under the warm flow hissing with surprise as the hot water hit the scratches on his back. Turning off the water he stepped out and wrapped himself in a towel. Walking into his bedroom he collapsed on his bed. Usually it took him some time to get to sleep however tonight he was asleep moments after his head contacted his pillow.

When he woke up the next morning at first he though he had simply dreamed the entire evening until he felt the marks she had left on his back. Looking at the clock he groaned noticing how late he had slept. He had to be to work soon. Crawling out of bed he looked at the female clothing that he had been giving, wondering if he should wear it today or wear normal clothes since he had been discovered. Deciding to wear the uniform he dressed quickly and headed to the cafe trying not to think about the evening before.

Anastasia fell asleep quickly enough, her new employee filling her thoughts. She tried not to think of him as a man, someone she could potentially have more than a boss and employee relationship with, yet it turned out to be quite a hard thing to do. She wondered why in the world was it that she left those hickeys on his neck and traces on his back - it was something she usually didn't do to men she wasn't with. Cursing, she decided that she was becoming too soft and allowed herself to dream.

In the morning she took a shower and pulled on a simple white dress and her apron before getting to her workplace, greeting people with a smile. ''Good morning, Janth,'' she spoke softly as she saw him, her gaze briefly traveling down to his neck and up to his face. She then turned away, since the orders began to slip away, and started preparing the coffee people ordered, with the help of one or two waitresses that ran about, quite busy that day.

A slight blush colored his cheeks as she addressed him. He had been able to hide the marks on his back easy enough but the hickeys were more difficult to conceal. For the first few moments he felt awkward working around her until they began to get busy, at which point he didn't have time to think about her with all the running he needed to do. Still every time that a customer ordered a cup of the house special he couldn't help but wonder if they were drinking what he had helped produce.

When there was a slight break he took a seat at one of the empty tables and had a cup of the special brew himself. For a few moments he simply stared at it before lifting it to his face and taking in the aroma. It would have been impossible to pick out if it was made from her, but he licked to think that he noticed a certain familiar taste as he sipped the wonderful beverage.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Anastasia smirked, noticing that the new employee was trying to avoid even looking at her and figured out that it was best to simply leave him alone. After all, she didn't want him to quit the job so early, not after the fun she has had the past night. She worked through the afternoon, occasionally taking a break or two when the place emptied out a little.

Suddenly, somewhere in the late afternoon, she noticed Janth smelling a cup of tea which caused her to arch an eyebrow in amusement. Approaching him from behind, she rested her chin on his shoulder - although she had to stand on her tiptoes to do so and raised her eyes to look at his. ''So, like it?'' She purred softly, stepping aside to avoid an awkward situation in front of the customer that entered.

AdrianaLima23.jpg

Janth jumped a little as he felt her lay her chin on his shoulder almost spilling the drink. "Y..yes" he said with a faint blush. Having her there close enough that he could smell her perfume was making him remember the night before causing him to become slightly aroused. He turned away before anyone could catch a glimpse of the slight tent in his skirt.

Taking deep breaths he tried to calm himself and make it go down. Slowly but surely he managed to get it to the point where it was unnoticeable. He had no idea if she had told the other waitress' about him, but he knew that he didn't want one of the customers figuring out that he was really a man.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The female grinned as she noticed the light tent in his skirt. Perhaps she could change the uniform somehow to avoid such things. ''Alright,'' she replied, leaving to serve the customer. The hour of closing approached, and while they had enough juices for a few days, she was somewhat searching for an excuse to stay with him once everyone else was gone again.

''So, have you found someone you would like to use tonight?'' She wondered, approaching him once again, holding a glass of milk in her hand since she preferred not to drink the secret drink of theirs.

AdrianaLima23.jpg

Janth had been wondering the same thing for the last hour or so. She had said that he would need to work for her and the other girls, but looking at the other employees he couldn't help but compare them to their boss, and every one came up lacking. He was wondering what he should do when she walked up to him.

"I choose?" he asked. Truthfully he had been thinking that he would be assigned not allowed to pick. "I thought that I would be told who I was going to be with tonight." he admitted. He knew next to nothing about how the operation worked. Did the men pay to sleep with the waitress' or were they just being used as a way to create the juices. "I'd like to work with you again ma'am" he said with a faint blush. "If you don't already have plans that is" he added not knowing if she normally took part in the evenings activities.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Anastasia smiled slightly, having a hard time holding back her triumph. However, she found herself quite worried, afraid that if it was to continue she would end up getting too attached to Janth. Glancing at one of the waitresses, she nodded to her and the door was shut, the girls quickly disappearing downstairs, leaving her alone with him.

''I could leave my plans aside,'' she purred softly, placing herself in front of him, her hands resting on his abs. She thought about the previous night, somewhat concerned about him. ''Of course, if you're tired we could just do something else,'' she grinned, kissing his neck softly.

AdrianaLima23.jpg

Janth watched as the girls left leaving the two of them alone. He couldn't help a little shiver of excitement that ran through him at her touch. Her touch brought back even more memories from the night before, the two of them together. He couldn't imagine being too tired to want a repeat of the previous evening.

"I'll do whatever you want me to ma'am" he said softly into her ear as she kissed the marks she had left on his neck. The touch of her lips sent a tingle down his spine. His hands moved to her back caressing it gently through her uniform.

Anastasia wrapped her arms around his neck, pressing her body up against the male's one, enjoying his strong frame and muscles. Resting her cheek against his shoulder, she watched him, thinking. ''Alright, my dear,'' she replied, one of her hands sliding down to remain on his chest, rubbing it up and down. ''Well, what should we do today then, hm?'' She wondered, not mentioning that that night she wasn't even going to bother collecting juices since she has enough for most likely the end of the week. ''I'll let you choose, I'll do anything you want,'' she added suggestively, her gaze glowing with mischief.

Janth loved the feeling of having her body pressed against his. He could feel her soft breasts mashing against his chest. His mind raced trying to figure out what to do. He didn't know if she wanted the same thing as yesterday or something more. He was a little nervous not expecting to be put on the spot like this.

"Well I could give you a massage" he suggested. He had taken a massage course in college and had been told that he was quite good at it. "Or we could do something else if you wish" He had an idea of what else she wanted, but he wasn't sure how to bring up the subject.

Back
Top Bottom