Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Service with a smile(Kira&Deathonator)

Kira

Super-Earth
Janth couldn't help but grin as he saw his reflection in the large window of the coffee shop. He shook his head still finding it hard to believe that he had managed to pull this off. "Anything else I can get for you gentlemen?" he asked as he set down two cups of the shops special brew. "No thank you" they said politely. "If you need me just ask" he said smiling and nodding his head before turning around. "Miss?....hello" It took him a second to realize that one of the other customers was trying to get his attention. He was still trying to get used to everyone thinking he was a female.

He had spent weeks looking for a job as his cash reserves slowly dwindled. He had gone through almost all of the money his parents sent him last week when he had found the flyer on his apartments board. At first his heart had sank at reading that they were only hiring female staff. He was desperate though so he came up with the idea of dressing as a girl and applying. He hadn't really thought that it would work, but he had gone in for the interview and been hired on the spot.

Brushing a stray lock of brown hair out of his face he moved over to assist the customer that had called him. "How can I help you?" he offered cheerfully. "We were wondering if we could get the recipe for this wonderful tea?" the woman asked. "I'm sorry but it wouldn't be a secret recipe if we told people." he said winking one of his large brown eyes. "Besides I don't even know how it's made yet. I could get you some more of you like" he offered politely. "That would be wonderful" she said. Smiling he picked up her empty cup and walked back towards the kitchen, doing his best female walk and making his skirt wave with his hips.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Anastasia D'Aether stood behind the counter, taking the requests with her usual bright, seducive smile. Her long rich brown hair fell down her shoulders, reaching her mid-back, a few strands occasionally landing into her large eyes surrounded by a thin trace of black eyeliner and golden eyeshadow. She wore a green apron like the other waitresses, the apron reaching down her mid-thigh, an inch or so longer than her school-girl like skirt that highlighted her firm round ass and long slender legs. On her feet rested a pair of black ballerina's shoes, her slim upper body - flat stomach, small waistline and D cup breasts hidden underneath a tight white t-shirt with a deep U neck.

She stretched out slightly as the number of clients slowly grew lesser, her gaze trailing from the machine that contained the tea made with a secret recipe down to the new girl's legs. She noticed the slightly awkward walk she took, yet figured that she was simply tired. Her lips curved into a sly grin as she thought about the surprise the girl would get in the evening - the men that visited her shop paid quite a price for the services she offered in the basement after the closing hour. The basement was redecorated into something similar to a brothel where numerous men and her waitresses had sex on large soft matresses, separated by oriental blinds.

Finally, she glanced at the clock, watching the last female person leave. ''Honey, time to close,'' she called out to the waitress in her deep honey like voice, nodding briefly to the males that made their way downstairs. The other waitresses were already waiting for them in the small 'rooms' downstairs, which Janth of course didn't know.

Shutting the door, she took off her apron, stretching out slightly. The woman then slid down the metal bars, leaving them alone in the empty, dark cafe. ''Now, you probably noticed that you finish in two hours,'' she smiled, advancing slowly towards the girl, her hips swinging back and forth. Her hand slid to Janth's neck, her fingers caressing it softly. ''It's because we need to prepare some of that special tea we offer,'' she finished with a feline grin.

As the last customer of the night left janth let out a relieved sigh. He was unaccustomed to standing for so long, especially in the shoes he had been provided as part of the uniform. Putting his arms over his head he stretched knuckling his back to relieve a knot that had been developing all day. He had lucked out not only in getting the job but also in discovering how much he enjoyed it. He loved talking to the customers and they seemed to tip better when they thought he was a girl. He felt guilty though lying to the owner. He couldn't help but notice how attractive she was. All day he had caught her looking at him now and then. At first he thought that she had discovered his ruse, but there was something else in her gaze that made him think it was something else.

Janth had been busy cleaning and hadn't noticed the men go downstairs. He suspected that the other girls were cleaning as well. It took him a moment to recognize that he was being called. Turning towards her he swallowed as he watched her walk across the room to him. He blushed slightly and a shiver ran down his spine as her long delicate digits slid along his neck. He was at a loss for words for a moment, his thoughts going off in countless directions at her touch. "I..is that where the other girls went?" he finally managed to ask taking a step back from her involuntarily. His eyes twitched down to glance at her ample breasts for a split second before meeting her gaze again. He had been unable to control it and hoped desperately that she hadn't noticed.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The female arched her eyebrows as the girl took a step back, rather surprised. Was she suspecting something? She bit on her lower lip, starting to think as she noted where the girls' eyes went. An amused smirk drew itself on the woman's face as she thought about how she could start the training. After all, the new employee was quite attractive - certainly, her traits and the way her body was built were slightly masculine yet something about her made Anastasia curious. Taking a step in once again, she moved her hand to her own chest, her index finger circling over it slightly. ''Mhm, yeah,'' she replied, leaning forward slightly.

''And I'll have to show you how we get it,'' she murmured in a slightly husky voice, her expression seducive and inviting. Her free hand slid down to the girl's shoulder once again, sliding down her arm and to her hand. She took a hold of it softly, turning away, her hips swinging as she walked. ''Come now, I'll show you,'' she added, slowly pulling her down the stairs towards the rooms - while the people in them couldn't see eachother, they were positioned in a fashion similar to stalls, visible to her and Janth. ''This is how we do it,'' she grinned, motioning to the tube that lay next to each couple, used for the females to get their juices extracted once they reached an orgasm.

Unconsciously janth's tongue darted out to moisten his suddenly dry lips. His eyes dipped to watch the finger moving slowly across her chest. He felt himself bump into the table behind him as she leaned in closer. Part of him was trying to tell him to get out of there before she discovered him. That part was unfortunately drowned out by the rushing sound of his own blood pumping in his ears.

He felt her take his hand and for a moment it seemed that he might resist and pull away, but he let himself be lead by the hand to the basement. He didn't even notice the people in the stalls until she drew his attention towards them. His eyes opened wide and his jaw dropped as he saw the couples on the plush beds. His cheeks turned a bright shade of red and he tried to tug his hand from he surprisingly strong grip. "I..i should go" he stammered feeling himself growing aroused as he glanced at the couples and back at her. He had no idea what was going on he just knew that he had to get out of there before she discovered his secret.

"I..have something that I need to finish at home that I forgot about" he said. He knew it was a lame excuse and that she would see through it easily, but his mind was still trying to comprehend what he was seeing. The secret ingredient to that delicious brew was cum. He was having difficulties wrapping his mind around such a concept.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The woman studied her new employee, smirking. Most people reacted that way, yet most ended up staying there and highly enjoying their work - after all, not only if satisfied whatever urges they had but also brought them quite an income. She noted the red on his cheeks, and tightened her grip. She was stronger than most females in spite of her frail appearence, which helped out quite a lot - although she too was taken aback by the strength of her new employee.

''Hm...Honey, you still have two hours here, unless you want to quit?'' She questioned, turning around to face her without allowing her to free herself from her hand. She realized how hard it was to understand what the secret ingredient was, yet women's cum tasted so sweet that when processed in a certain manner and due to the pheromones it created quite a tasty treat. Her hand finally released the girl's one, sliding down to her lower back to draw the girl closer to herself, inches separating the two bodies.

''Now, I assure you, you will be paid quite handsomly for these two hours,'' she murmured, leaning forth to deliver the other girl's lips a gentle lick. ''Besides, I'll give you an appropriate training,'' she added, leaning in to press her large chest against the other's flat one.

"No I don't want to quit....it's just....I can't...I'm not" he stammered trying to come up with an excuse that would work. He let out a surprised little squeak as she pulled him closer to her. He could feel her warm breath on his face and smell the hint of the special brew she drank. A very tiny moan escaped past his lips as she licked them. Shivering for a moment he finally gave in and relaxed. "What do I need to do?" he asked blushing softly.

He couldn't afford to lose this job, and truth be told he found the idea of being with her too tempting to say no. He let her guide him down the steps and into her private booth. He didn't know how she would react once she discovered what he had been hiding, but he didn't know how to keep her from discovering it anymore.

He stopped as she closed off her alcove. "There's something that I need to tell you." he said keeping his back to her. "I ..haven't been completely honest with you." He turned back to face her. Everything would appear normal to her until she noticed the slight bulge in his skirt. "I..i'm sorry" he said unable to meet her gaze.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

''Hm, good,'' she replied with a slight grin, hearing her ask what she was supposed to do. She didn't reply until they reached her room, the female having locked the room. A supervisor would make sure that things went well downstairs, since Anastasia didn't even always stay until the end of the night, so her absence went unnoticed.

As she was about to explain her new employee what she was supposed to do, the girl spoke. Arching an eyebrow, she studied her until she return, noticing the bulge in his skirt. A part of her felt relived, for the girl was not usually attracted to other females, simply training them for the work purposes and occasionally because they were skilled.

On the other hand, he lied to her about his sex when she had specified that she was looking for a waitress - he was rather useless in the afterhours. However...She bit on her lower lip, thinking. ''I see,'' she let out in a soft purr, her gaze studying the bulge that sent a slight tingling sensation down her stomach. Taking a step forward, she rested her hand on the male's chest, raising her head to look at him, their lips almost touching. ''Well, that's quite inconvenient,'' she whispered softly, terribly tempted to kiss him. ''But I suppose we could find something you could still do,'' she added, her hand sliding down to take a hold of his one, moving it to the back of her skirt, her hips moving forth to press agaisnt the bulge in his pants.

A bright blush colored his cheeks as he noticed her gazing at the bulge in his skirt. He moved his hands to conceal it as best he could. "I..i'm sorry I lied to you. I really needed the job. Please don't fire me." he said. He gulped as she neared him bring her body closer to his than before. He could feel the warmth of her breath on his lips, causing him to shiver with pent up excitement. "I..i'll do anything, just please let me continue working here" he said looking into her eyes.

He let out a small surprised gasp as he felt her rubbing against his hardened erection. He couldn't resist any more and he used his hand on her backside to pull her against him tighter. His body shivered again involuntarily. Blushing he glanced up at her. "I..i'm sorry I don't know what exactly....." he couldn't finish. He wasn't completely ignorant about what was happening his knowledge was just limited to the drunken fumblings he had experienced at college.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The woman listened to him pleading, rather impressed by how much he wanted the job. Her bright blue gaze remained fixated upon the male's one, a grin persisting on her lips. ''Alright, you'll stay,'' she replied in her sultry purr, her hand on his chest moved to the buttons of the uniform, slowly undoing them until she was a button or so above his abs. She was older than he was - although only slightly, by two or three years perhaps, yet his body was built stronger than hers, causing her to feel protected and warm in his arms.

Tilting her head further, she leaned in, delivering him a gentle nip on the neck, trailing the tip of her nose over his skin until she reached his cheek. ''Don't you?'' She murmured, her lips brushing against his with every word she spoke. ''You'll just have to make me - or the other girls, feel verrrry good,'' she continued, enjoying the taste of his lips.

"T..thank you" he said softly as she undid the buttons of the uniform. He shivered slightly again as he felt her warm lips against his neck. "I'll do my best" he murmured before pressing his lips against hers fully. The taste of her lips was exquisite. He had never felt this level of passion before as they kissed. His free hand danced across her back pulling her closer against him. He savored the warmth of her body pressing against his. Reluctantly he broke off the passionate kiss to take a step back and continue undressing.

He undid the last few buttons letting the blouse fall to the floor fully revealing his torso to her. "Tell me what I can do to make you feel good" he said moving back to her and whispering hotly in her ear. He nibbled on her earlobe for a moment before starting to kiss along her jawline. His hands meanwhile began to undo the buttons of her blouse. Taking it slow and his lips nipped and kissed along her gorgeous neck.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Anastasia found herself enjoying the kiss and the male's attentions far more than she expected to. She eagerly responded to the kiss, at first taking it slowly to build up the tension a little more, before allowing her tongue to slip past her lips to graze his own before sliding into his mouth. As he broke the kiss, she groaned softly in discontent, yet the sight he provided her with was quite worth it. Her hands roamed across his chest and down his abs as he whispered those words to her, causing her body to grow hotter, the woman's lips half parted in a sensual expression.

She didn't move for a few moments, simply allowing him to discover her body. ''You're doing it quite well already,'' she whispered with a soft moan, biting on his ear gently before delivering it a light lick. She moved his fingers away from her blouse, quickly undoing it herself to push it off, uncovering the pair of large firm breasts hidden underneath a white lacy bra. Her hand then slid to her skirt, pulling the zipper down to let it drop to the floor, the woman kicking it away, now left in her matching thong and bra and black high heels.

Janth encouraged by her soft moans continued to kiss her neck before moving to her lips once more. As she undid her blouse he unzipped his own skirt letting it fall to the ground leaving him in the white panties that had been part of the uniform. His member tenting them with a noticeable wet spot at the tip. Blushing slightly he reached out taking one of her breasts in his hand and rubbing it tenderly.

His free hand went behind her back and undid the clasp letting the cloth fall free and revealing the beautiful orbs to him fully. He looked up at her for a moment before pulling her close to him once more. He kissed down her neck while his right hand continued to massage her breast. His mouth worked it's way down her chest until he reached her other one. He teasingly let his tongue dart out to lick her perky nub. He kissed around it for a little bit before finally wrapping his mouth around it and gently sucking on it. The taste of her flesh was wonderful to him and he pressed his member against her thigh even harder as he continued.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Anastasia's lips eagerly replied seeked his ones, once again enjoying the heat of his mouth and his tongue. She moved her hand down to his panties as he unzipped his skirt. She shivered, sliding her hand into his panties to extract his large, hard dick from them. That done, she pushed them lower, realizing how uncomfortable he must have been through the day wearing that uniform.

She wrapped her fingers around his erection, slowly caressing it up and down its length, gradually her grasp growing firmer and faster. Her lips meanwhile traveled from behind his ear to his neck until he lowered his head to her breasts, causing her knees to grow weak, a loud moan escaping her lips. ''Oh, yes, continue,'' she whispered, enjoying the way he pressed up against her. She freed his grasp on his cock, simply stroking it and carefully massaging his balls in her hand. ''Let's lay down,'' she purred softly, her free hand trailing about his chest in intricate designs, her sharp nails playing with his skin.

Janth moaned softly as her delicate hand wrapped around him. He panted softly as she began to stroke his length slowly at first, but with gradually increasing speed. He bit down gently on her nipple while his hand rubbed the other one. He loved listening to the pleasured sounds that she would make as his lips and fingers explored her with surprising skill.

He nodded silently and let her lead him to the bed. He could feel her sharp nail moving across his chest leaving faint red marks, but not breaking the skin. Laying down on the bed he looked down into her eyes with a passionate gaze before moving back down and continuing where he had left off. He moved his mouth to her other breast while his hand took over rubbing the nipple now slick with his saliva. His free hand meanwhile slowly worked it's way down her fair skin to her panties. He slid his hand along her inner thigh coming closer to her sex, feeling the heat radiating from her. He didn't touch it directly though. He continued to move his hand around her thigh and up along the sides of her nethers. Coming tantalizingly close without actually touching it yet.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The woman lay down, pulling him on top of her. The new employee was turning out to be more than worth it, which could be seen from the barely noticeable wetness of her panties as well as the heat emanated from her body, mostly where his hand was moving to. His touch was mesmerizing, causing the woman to arch her back, her eyes shut, sensual sounds of pleasure escaping from deep down her throat.

Her own hands moved up to caress his back, massaging his spine since it was all that her current position allowed her to do. Parting her legs slightly, to give him a better access to her, she allowed him to appease her desires, simply enjoying him at the momet, barely able to imagine how much 'secret ingredient' she would be able to extract from their encounter. ''I want you,'' she murmured, her hands moving up to his hair, absently playing with it and rubbing his skull.

Janth was content with slowly exploring her body and letting her do the same. He took his time learning which actions elicited the strongest reactions from her. When he heard her sensual whisper he felt a rush of excitement along his spine. Moving up a little he gazed into her eyes for a moment. "Then you can have me" he said in response before kissing his way down her neck and over her breasts again.

This time however he did not stop there. He continued downward placing soft kisses and gently licking her abdomen, teasing her navel for a moment before continuing on towards his destination. He breathed deeply through his nose savoring the heady aroma of her arousal. He noticed a wet spot forming on the panties that covered her sex. He kissed along the inside of her slender thighs sucking on the pristine flesh now and then. He let his tongue slide across her panties getting a hint of what she tasted like.

Reaching his hands up he hooked his fingers around the sides of her panties and slowly pulled them down her legs before tossing them aside. He gazed at her sex glistening with her arousal. Leaning in he blew air across it gently loving how she reacted. He started with long slow licks from the bottom of her sex all the way to the top. He let out a low moan of his own as he tasted the sweet ambrosia that she was releasing.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Anastasia was stunned by the change that seemed to occur in the space of a dozen of minutes in the male. From a timid, blushing boy he turned into a passionate man that knew exactly how to please - and even drive crazy a woman. Her body twitched slightly as his hands and lips roamed about her, discovering the most sensitive zones and bringing her to almost growl.

As he kissed down to her breasts, she expected him to return up, yet his warm, moist lips traveled lower, causing her back to arch further than it was before, a loud groan escaping her lips. Her pussy at that point radiated heat as did most of her body, the woman having a hard time express the amount of pleasure he brought to her with his skilled movements and the tension that he kept on increasing.

She shifted her hips slightly to help him pull off her panties, a slight blush coming to her cheeks as she felt the cool air come in contact with her sensitive wet flesh, jolts of elecrticity traveling down her spine. ''Oh, fuck, that feels so good,'' she whispered, her words heated and filled with lust. She parted her legs a little further as he licked over her, wondering if she would manage for long once actual intercourse took place.

Janth wasn't near as skilled as it seemed. He was just getting lucky. He was nervous about what he was doing leading to the light teasing touch. Without knowing exactly he should do he had delayed in touching her directly, driving her crazy without exactly meaning to. His tongue moved across her dampening sex. Reaching up with his hands he spread her nether lips open allowing him access to her inner folds. What he lacked in skill he made up for with his enthusiasm. He eagerly lapped at her wanting to make her feel as good as possible.

He glanced up over her stomach and locked eyes with her for a moment as his mouth sealed around her sex sucking on it tenderly. The reactions were encouraging. None of the other women he had been with had ever been so expressive. It was pleasing to know that she was enjoying his actions. After continuing this for a moment he could not stand it any longer he licked from the bottom of her sex all the way to the top once more, but this time he continued upward leaving a trail of her juices along her stomach and between her breasts. Looking down at her he pressed their lips together savoring the fiery passion that he felt from her.

Reaching down he took his member in hand and guided it towards her entrance. Shaking nervously he had slight difficulties lining it up properly at first causing his head to rub along the outside teasing her even more. Finally he managed to situate himself properly. Looking into her eyes he slowly pressed forward groaning at how tight she was around his member. Her velvety walls clamped down around him as he inched deeper. He finally could go no farther and spotted hilted within her. The way she clenched around him was exquisite, like nothing he had felt before. He paused to catch his breath and allow her body to adjust to him. "You feel amazing" he panted into her ear.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

The female shifted herself on her elbows, watching him lick her, almost as eager as a dog with its master. Her lips half parted, Anastasia mesmerized, she watched him lick up her body, leaving a trail of her juices along her body, something no man has ever done previously. She eagerly responded to the kiss, her lips hungrily seeking his, the taste of her juices mixing up with that of his saliva, the most exquisite of tastes.

Her hands moved over his shoulders, traveling to his back, enjoying the smooth sensation underneath her fingertips. Encouraging him, the expressiveness came along itself - the female hadn't been faking a single one of her moans and groans, simply engulfed by the amazing sensations. She hasn't been with a man in quite a while, not usually one to participate in her shop's activities unless when training a waitress, and even then the sex was with a female. She didn't have a boyfriend or a husband, simply not having time outside of business to go out and maintain a stable relationship.

Her blue gaze dug into his green one as his hot cock moved accross her folds, causing her to moan out softly, her hips bucking forward gently as he slowly pushed his rock hard member into her tight pussy. As he slowly, inch by inch, penetrated her the woman was already at the peak of ecstasy. She nodded softly, her lips lightly trailing over his neck and up to his jawline until she reached behind his ear, delivering the spot a playful lick. ''You're so big,'' she let out, her hands on his back holding on to him softly at first yet their grip increased gradually.

Janth blushed a little at her comment. He had never considered himself to be very large, and had never had anyone tell him so. She was simply amazing her insides were like a satin lined vice. He had never experienced something so warm and inviting while at the same time being so tight. Slowly he began to move himself out of her feeling how she dragged against him as if her body was reluctant to allow even the slightest part of him to escape.

He began to push back into her, moaning softly into her ear as he did so. Slowly at first but with gradually increasing speed he started to move in and out of her. His breath began to quicken as his speed increased. Every part of his member seemed to be on fire with how warm she felt. Sex had never been like this before for him. He could feel her nails digging into his back as her grip tightened. He barely even noticed the pain he was so caught up in the pleasure.

He lifted her legs spreading them wider and allowing himself even deeper access to her. Each deep thrust sent waves of pleasure through his body. He watched her beautiful breasts bounce every time he pushed into her. His hands moved up massaging the soft orbs as he continued.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Anastasia groaned as he began to ease out of her, almost reculant to allow him to pull out yet the moment he thrust back into her, the woman shut her eyes, her expression clearly appeased. She could barely get enough of him, the sensation of his rock hard cock inside of her made her feel complete in a sense, as if the missing piece of puzzle was placed. Arching her back up against him, she moved one of her hands on top of one of his that rested on her breast, giving it a squeeze, roughly pressing it against her gentle skin.

She meanwhile resumed her kisses, ruthlessly nipping and sucking on his skin, making sure to leave quite a number of bright bruises that marked him as hers. Enjoying his sweet manly scent that was slowly mixing up with that of sweat, she trailed her tongue over his neck, discovering that the salty taste was quite pleasant as well.

Her body shuddered as he moved inside of her, her breasts bobbing up and down as the speed increase. ''Harder,'' she demaned with a moan, her hand returning to his back, her nails almost breaking his skin as she trailed them over his shoulderblades.

Janth was eager to please, and quickened his pace slamming himself inside of her as deep as he could. His hands groped at her breasts massaging them harder and pulling on the sensitive nubs adorning them. The scratches she left on his back stung with his sweat, but he barely noticed. He could feel his orgasm building quickly as she seemed to grip him even tighter than before. Every nerve on his body felt like it had a live current running through it.

The scent of their combined arousal filled the room with it's heady aroma. Their sound grew louder as they continued to the point where any of the girls not otherwise occupied would hear them. As he continued to thrust deep within her he started to pull out as he neared his limit not knowing if she would be alright with him releasing inside her.

Adrianalima1-1-1.jpg

Anastasia winced slightly, the pleasure he brought her edging pain since as he pounded into her he grew increasingly rougher - just as she enjoyed it. ''Oh, fuck, I'm not going to last much longer,'' she soon enough whispered, raising her head to give him a brief, messy kiss, before moving up, kissing his forehead and licking off the sweat.

Her lips then moved lower, gently kissing his nose and cheeks, nuzzling against it gently. Suddenly, she felt him tense and a moment later pull out of her. Clenching the muscles of her lower body, she grew tighter around of him. ''Don't pull out,'' she urged, feeling her own body twitch, the woman quickly edging an orgasm. ''Oh, fuck,'' she called out, her nails traveling down his back, leaving red traces on his moist skin as her body shook slightly, the woman cumming.

For a moment he was surprised when she held him in, but soon it didn't matter, as he felt her walls grow even tighter around him and spasm with her orgasm he hilted himself within her once more and let his own orgasm over take him. With a loud moan he felt his member twitch and begin to pour long white strings of cum into her eager channel.

Even after he would normally have faded her walls massaged his length milking every last drop that he could give. Finally he collapsed on top of her panting with exhaustion. His hand went to the back of her neck feeling the beads of sweat that had formed there. He pulled her into a deep passionate kiss before releasing her and letting her bask in her afterglow.

Back
Top Bottom