Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female The Dragon open his mouth and...

Shimmi

The skirt of yours...it bothers me...take it off..
...breathed the fire towards him. Akym had only seconds to react and he dived behind the large rock next to him. He could feel the heat of that fire and smell the burned flesh of his fallen comrades. This was unfair fight and he wasn’t planning to continue in it.

The dragon roared and make few quick steps towards the bolder and open his mouth full of sharp long teeth. Saliva was slowly dripping and sulphur from his fire breath could be still smelled from his throat.

Akym didn’t wait and jumped outside of his cover to toss the spear right inside the mouth. The dragon wasn’t fool and waited some desperate kind of attack. He just feinted to the side and caught the spear in his jaws. Loud crack suggested that spear was no more.

Akym wasn’t fool either and while dragon was busy with spear he dashed towards the small exit with furious dragon right on his heels…

Hello and welcome,
make yourself comfortable and let me introduce myself. My name is Shimmi and I could say that I have some experience with role-play and writing. I'm occasional player as my real life schedule is quite full, but I always find some time for replies and to satisfy thirst or hunger of my colleagues in crime.

I'm very flexible and I don't have problems with coming outside the comfort zone. I like to experience new sensations and new emotions, and sometimes it could be good. Sometimes it will end badly. I'm quite ok with both of them. And I'm not grammer freak, I do mistakes myself. I would guess a lot.

I like to discuss things before and also during the play as sometimes it is neccesary to control the flow of the story. I rather write full story driven plot with rare smut, to be honest I can go without it completly. If you on the other hand looking for crazy sexual adventure, which will continue in some way (not that you satisfy your basic needs and go next door) I could do that too, but only one in a time.

According to my kinks, I don't have the specific list. As I said, I'm flexible and could go far. Far behind the horizon, but I have some bouds too. I would discuss these stuff before we start. There are some no-go for me too.

So let me know if you are interested. I could play anything you have on your mind. If you want to know my ideas about story...

I love fantasy and sci-fi, also good detective story or thriller.

1) Two adventurers on the road - wast land full of bandits and other dangers, filled with tresure and chance for glory, but also with death and suffering. Can we survive together it this cruel world or are we going to end as slaves or as food?

2) Knight/princess - or other character. Was thinking something in Robin Hood style.

3) Supernatural - Fan of Dean and Sam Winchester? Why don't we make other pair of hunters and together we can kill some monsters

4) Monster Hunter x Monster - not any particular story in mind

5) In development

Ok, that is it. Let me know. I will try to answer everyone.

Have a nice day ;)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom