Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A lovely, sweet, dark-skinned guardian for your princess/queen <3

TheNymphet

The Empress of the Dark and Twisted
Hello!

So, I have wanted to play a particular character and while she is Bisexual I always felt she leaned more towards women.

She is a dark-skinned woman, curvaceous and short. But she is a powerhouse that can take out many enemies combined with her magic and skill in battle. She is a switch in bed - so whether you want a gentle domme or a very willing sub you will get your desires.

I imagined her as a guard to YC, a queen or princess who is in need of someone to keep watch over them and is suprised with a sweet and quiet woman who is also a powerhouse when it comes to battles. I would like them to have a nice little romance with one another.

I know this is not much to go off of, but it

Kinks
Favorites

• Orgasm Denial/Control. Take my character, keep her on the edge of an orgasm, we can use magic or made up gadgets if we want to take it to the extreme, break her until she can no longer be a defiant little brat and begs you to let her cum.
  • Overstimulation. Can be added on to control, but after she cums well… ya ain't done there. Have her cumming until she is begging you to stop. Until it is painful and her poor little pussy can't take it anymore. And then keep going until you're satisfied ;). Bonus points if this comes right after some orgasm denial.
  • Forced Orgasms. Goes hand in hand with orgasm control (see a pattern here? lol) But specifically this is when my character does not want to orgasm (possibly in non/dub-con situations) or YC, as a dom, forbid her from3 cumming, but want an excuse to punish this naughty little maid (bonus points if the punishment is overstimulation i.e. "everytime you cum without my permission, I make you cum three times.")
  • Bondage. I prefer light - medium bondage over the really extreme stuff, but I do enjoy my character being all tied up.
  • Toys! Vibrators are my favorite if we are doing a modern day plot. Special love for the remote control kind for some public fun ;) Dildos, nipple clamps, gags, butt plugs, love most of em! Just ask me about a toy and if I don't know it, I will look it up and see about incorporating it!
  • Clit Play. Quickest way to a girls orgasm after all. Lick it, rub it, vibe it oh mai.
  • Oral Sex. Giving and receiving. I love having my girls choking on dick, or being forced to completely melt as a talented tongue takes them into a new state of bliss. Bonus points if YC sucks their clit for overstimmy ;)
  • Nipple Play. My girls like having their nipples played with. And they are always VERY sensitive. Lick 'em, bite 'em, clamp 'em, vibe 'em. And then watch the girls writhe underneath.
  • Neck Play. My girls tend to have sensitive necks. Kiss them, lick them, bite them, and especially mark them.
  • Dub-Con/Non-Con. Good ol' "I don't want it" but secretly they are cumming non-stop. Whether it be through blackmail or straight up rape, I do love this and it fits right in with my love for dark plots.
Not Favorite, but I Still Love Them
  • Breast Play. Like Nipple Play, but with the breasts as a whole. Rub them, squeeze them. Hold them. I mean who doesn't like playing with tiddies?
  • Leash/Collar. I especially like covert collars. Even if others don't know what that choker means, she does.
  • Piercings. Nonsexual and sexual. My girls will often where earrings, but the kinkier ones might have clit and nipple piercings as well. And I have to admit a man with a Prince Albert is alluring.
  • Choking/Breathplay. Yes. Please.
Maybe. Not Really My Thing, But Possibly Willing.
  • Anal. Not a huge anal fan, to be honest. Analingus and anal penetration have never been a really big kink of mine, but I don't hate it so I am willing to do it if you are really into it and I won't be unhappy as long as 99% of the sexual encounters doesn't revolve around it.
  • Blood Play. This one… Really only if the RP involves Vampires. Because they drink blood and stuff. Other than that… Don't really like bleeding.
  • Pregnancy. I usually don't include that in the RP, and really not as a kink. If pregnancy comes up as a plot point, I am actually very fine with it, but not really into pregnancy as a kink.
  • Caging. Not a fan of being put in cages.But… well… I don't hate it so it is fine.
  • Menses. Eh… Not someone who wants to hyperfixate on period blood/sex.
No. Anti-Kink. I Will Not RP.
  • Mutilation. I like my characters intact. While maybe for the plot they will get injured, DEFINITELY not for sexual reasons, and nothing extremely egregious like an arm or hand being lost.
  • Snuff. Everyone pls stay alive.
  • Scat/Waterworks/Any toilet play. I just… cannot. It makes me want to puke. I really don't like looking at it or thinking about it.
  • Bimbofication. I do not play bimbos, as I mentioned earlier, and I do not play characters getting turned into them.
  • Wound Fucking. I simply cannot.
Obviously not all of the kinks will apply to this roleplay but those that do, I am absolutely down for them!

Let me know if anyone is interested in this weird little endeavor~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom