Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into The Fade (Vinaein x cyrodilicbrandy)

Isobel was still processing her own actions, anxiety that she'd just done something incredibly stupid worrying at her thoughts, when Brendan's reaction took her by surprise. His arms, strong and warm, encircled her and pulled her even closer, holding her against him as he returned the kiss with a passion that was definitely not subtle. Her own eyes closed, the kiss soft, the moment seeming stretched out as her small body pressed closer to his. It struck Isobel how sweet, and right, the kiss felt, and she knew from the way Brendan's arms held that that it wasn't from the ale, like she'd briefly wondered if it had been.

But, all too soon it felt, the kiss ended; slowly, she opened her eyes, and she couldn't stop her mouth from curling into a smile. This smile, though, was without any teasing element that Brendan would have been used to, but soft, and sweet, and even a little shy. She might have been out to apologise, or something, when Brendan himself spoke up. Isobel's heart thudded in her chest as his words mirrored how the kiss had made her feel, and her smile widened, laughing quietly into the space between their faces. "I'm glad you liked it as much as I did..."

Isobel's impulsive action was met with nothing short of acceptance and reciprocation. The templar's body was strong, his lean frame muscled,, as well as his arms from so many years of training. He held her to him, kissing her long and slow while he tasted her lips. Her took in her scent, the softness of the Mage's body against him as he slipped his hands into her hair. He sighed a bit, hugging her closer as he released her, seeing the curling grin on Isobel's face...

"I...loved it." he admitted, suddenly aware how close they were, despite the various states of undress. "In fact I..." he stopped and kissed her again, with more passion, closing his eyes as he held to her, hugging her body closer. "I want..." he managed, feeling her cheek, his smile gentle, but warm, handsome face so close to hers still. "You're incredibly, Isobel..." his beautiful mage, his companion, his comrade. And so beautiful..so kind. "And your lips taste so sweet," now he was the one to tease, just a bit.

"Sweet?" Isobel repeated, face still flushed, the second kiss . Well, there really was a first for everything; she'd been kissed a few times before, though they were usually hurried and secretive - such was the nature of anything that happened in the Circle. And she had never been told her lips tasted sweet. Maybe that was the ale talking, after all. Though, the expression in his eyes told her she was on the receiving end of a teasing remark, and she very lightly gave the side of his face a playful swat. "I can live with that."

It was strange, she had to admit, the amount of compliments being poured upon her so softly; she had enough sense of worth to know that she was kind of pretty, though maybe in a waif-like vixen kind of way. Still, the way Brendan spoke those words, their closeness, the way his hand cradled her cheek... another soft sigh slipped from her lips, even as she felt her wit return. In her defense, she did try to hold it back, but her face turned impish. "I suppose, then, neither of us will have to sleep on the floor."

"Sweet," he echoed he words as his eyes kept to hers, warmth emanating from him after the kiss. The Templar could feel little but sheer joy now and it was NOT, he decided, deciedly just the ale. Andraste and the Maker only knew what might happen next, he thought a he kept his eyes on her. She seemed warmer, a happiness bubbling up from both of them while he took in another breath, his hand brushing her cheek. He kissed her forehead after he got a playful whack from her. The swat made him chuckle. "Oi!" he said playfully, catching her wrist. If he was offended, there was no sign, his grin widening and eyes dancing at her. "Now that's just harsh, with these strong hands..." he kissed the palm delicately.

"I like you being so close to me, you know," he said in a soft voice. With the next things she said, though... "When we say...neither of us has to sleep on the floor, do you mean to say...?" He trailed off a bit. Maker, he wasn't supposed to be bashful, he was a Templar for Andraste's sake! Focus, he told himself, before he kissed her again. "Because I would like that. If it's what you'd like, Isobel." he put his hands on her shoulders. "...I promise to never do anything you don't want. By the Maker."

"Ah, yes," Isobel 'pretended' to agree, drawing her 'strong' hand into a fist and flexing it as if it could deal immense power; though, thinking about it, mages didn't need a staff to work their magic, it just acted like a focus for spells. Of course, if it came to actually using strength, Isobel was completely hopeless, and all the more reason she was glad she had someone like Brendan to keep her as safe as he could. She had never seen him so... playful, before, and it was, frankly, adorable.

And when his voice trailed off, the bashfulness he was feeling clear in his face and voice, Isobel smiled though without the teasing edge he was so used to from her. "I believe you, Brendan," she said, her voice soft. And that was the truth, too. Perhaps it was spending time with him on the road, where he would have had ample opportunity to take advantage of her should he have wanted to, and compared to so many of the other Templars she had known, Brendan was practically a saint. So Isobel believed the former Templar with all of her heart. "And yes-" here she grinned again. "I do mean that."

"Strong indeed.." The Templar was delighted at the sight of Isobel flexing her hand. His own hands were rough from years of holding blades, the Templar reaching to run his fingers smoothly across her arms and wrists, then to her palm. "Very, very strong," he added with a soft chuckle, grinning at her. Just the way she approached things made his eyes dance and his heart sing. He wanted very much at that moment to kiss her again.

He was attempting to seize more confidence, with the playful grin from her so close to him. He was, after all, speaking nothing but the truth. He had been nothing but a gentleman to her, holding her consent in the highest regard. He was not and would never be a man like some of the other Templars. So he had sworn it and so he would hold to it. But now...with her so close, Isobel's desires made so clear to him? "Well..." he said as he kept his eyes upon her. "I would not...be averse..." Though his mind was slow to react, his body was quicker and he closed the distance, kissing her lips again, slightly harder as he helped her ease back to the bed. "Look at that...just big enough for two."

As Brendan's lips covered hers again, the kiss harder and with a current of need in it, he gently let her fall backwards onto the bed, and her hands lifting to embrace his shoulder; and she was a little struck by how firm his shoulders were, strong and toned like the rest of him, she presumed. Was it a little weird to stop and think about someone's shoulders like this? Isobel thought it probably was, just a little bit - but was it also wrong to want to admire your lover? She blinked a little then, the teasing and the kissing up until now had not really sunk in as definitely leading somewhere. This was the problem, she mused, of being so immature all the time!

Isobel looked up at Brendan, dark eyes shining. "I was hoping it would be," and as she finished her sentence, her hands cupped Brendan's cheeks and pulled his face closer for another kiss; this time, she opened her lips against his and her tongue darted past them and paused at his, as if seeking permission for entry.

There was more than just a trace of need now in Brendan's caresses. His arms were around Isobel's body, the Templar holding her close to him. He took in her scent, kissing at her sweet lips. Isobel's body seemed such a delicate thing, yet there was such strength there; he had known her to march for hours without complaint, to sleep in less than comfortable accommodations without even a peep. Isobel possessed an inner strength, a flame that he had such a difficult time resisting...and her hands on his shoulders were warm, exploratory as he leaned over her on the bed.

His mouth went to her neck with a tenderness that surprised him. He gave a gentle kiss, before locking his mouth there to suck tenderly at the warm skin. She found his face and guided him in for another kiss. He opened his mouth, sliding his tongue against her own while his hand traveled up her thigh, seeking an invitation as well, before the other hand slipped up against her chest to feel her.

"May I...?"

Isobel was not surprised that Brendan's hands were soft, careful with their exploratory motions, and that he whispered the soft question of consent into the space between their faces; he was, as she was well aware, a perfect gentleman, and even though she could tell from his kisses, the way he held himself against her, that his need for her was only increasing, he would only act on her express consent. It made Isobel smile, the smile wide and genuine as she looked up at him. She could feel her own burgeoning need shiver through her, and as the hand upon her thigh travelled higher, she parted her legs a little to give his hand greater space.

Their faces so close together that she could see each flicker of the candle's light within his eyes, she let out a soft breath; it trembled a little, in anticipation, and not without some nervousness. "Yes..." was the breath. Her hands, the soft, weak things that he had teased her about only a few moments ago started their own curious journeys, fingers trailing over the skin of his shoulders and towards his collarbone.

The former Templar slid his hands against the beautiful Mage's body. His movements were gentle, fingers brushing against the softness of her skin before he kissed her again. He could feel himself harden with need below as well, smiling back at the curve of her lips. "Isobel," he loved the way her name sounded, just as his hand slid to her inner thigh. He trailed the fingers there, bringing up as he began to rub gently between her legs.

His other hand slipped to her breast, squeezing and feeling as he kissed her lips again. He was massaging between her legs, fingertips doing their work as he pulled back, just slightly, to take in a glimpse of her body, finally peaking the words aloud: "I want you, Isobel," he admitted, before he went back to kiss her, kissing down towards her chest to began to use his mouth there. "...How...do you want...?"

Isobel's breathing quickened now, her excitement rising as Brendan's large but gentle hands slid across her body, exploring her chest and the creamy skin of her inner thigh, and she parted her legs a little to allow his hand more space, if it was needed. Her face flushed as if she were an innocent maiden - the maiden part was true, at least. As his lips travelled down her chest, kissing her and exploring her skin, a soft moan slipping from her lips.

"I want you, too," Isobel admitted, her throat dry, her own hands skimming over his toned skin, exploring with a almost shy caution. "I like... the way your hands feel on me..." If she wasn't red before, she definitely was now, the blush even reaching her ears.

Brendan felt nothing short of excitement as well. His mouth lingered by Isobel's, his fingers teasing her gently while he watched the redness come to her face. He kissed lower, trailing his mouth against her chest gently. He kissed at one breast through the cloth, then at the other as he roamed his hands over her. The sound of her moaning made him take in a breath, gazing at her, with that touseled red hair, that flush to her skin, that beauty...

Everything he had wanted. His breath came out as she felt him, exploratory and tender while he pressed close to her. "Should we..." he smiled a bit guiltily. "Take...the rest off?" he asked, before he kissed her neck. "I'd like to see you, Isobel. all of you." He had never been so awkward before with someone, but this wasn't just anyone- it was Isobel, his companion, his comrade, his friend who meant so much to him and always had.

And she wanted him as well. Just hearing that made his heart race, though he took her face in hands and kissed her again, knowing what to do, but wanting to go at her pace and find what she wanted. "Tell me what you like..." He smiled at her warmly. "I'll go at exactly what you desire."

Brendan's kisses lingered over her skin, soft and careful, and she genuinely thought that she could lie there for ages, just feeling his lips explore her; of course, they didn't have that luxury, for many reasons, they could still enjoy this night, at least, and Isobel's fingers softly dug into Brendan's skin as his mouth pressed to the smooth skin of her neck. She thought that she was supposed to be more embarrassed at the thought of baring herself in front of him, but as he expressed his desire to see her, to see her body and explore it, she smiled. "I think I can manage that." Her hands came away from his body, with a bit of reluctance, dropping to her legs and grasping the fabric of her robes and hiking it up, exposing her thighs.

He kissed her again, and she returned the favour, savouring the softness of his lips and the gentleness with which he interacted with her; he was a gentle giant, his height and mass, the way his Templar armour fit him, all of that would make most anyone think he was some stoic, faceless soldier. Isobel knew different, and her dark eyes sparkled with a soft amusement as she looked up at him, her words playful yet innocent. "I don't know what I like, Brendan. But... we can find out together..." Her hands continued to pull up the lower part of her mage robes, and she sat up a few inches from the bed to better be able to pull the fabric up her body - up, up, and eventually over her head. Isobel's cheeks blazed as she dropped the robes to the side, and she fell back against the bed in just her panties, fighting the urge to cover her body from his eyes, trying to come up with some witty remark; she felt vulnerable, but not scarily so.

Her skin was silken soft, Brendan thought as he trailed his rough fingers across her, worried he might have been uncomfortable to her as he felt her. But the touch of her hands and mouth were anything but an indication of discomfort. Her eagerness was a thrilling thing and her smile in response made his own lips curve upward as she began to disrobe. He leaned in to assist her, working at the robes to undress her with his breath coming out quickly. He wanted to see her, all of her, to expose her and do so much more than simply see her.

"You don't...?" he murmured at her, his smile growing. "...I'd be glad to...to help you find out...Isobel," he brushed her hair from her eyes as she undressed. With the robes gone...he guided her back to her bed and took her in, seeing her body, the swell of her breasts. "beautiful..." he leaned in to feel one, giving the bared flesh a squeeze. "Isobel...I won't do anything you don't want...tell me to end it at any time...and I will." he nuzzled her neck, kissing her lips, before he began to kiss down to the breast, taking a nipple gently in his mouth, his hand rubbing now between her legs before slipping within the panties to gently rub her...wanting this to be special for his companion.

Isobel's breathing left her lips in soft, trembling sighs, though as Brendan's mouth dropped to her chest and took a slowly stiffening nipple in his mouth, her next breath caught in her throat; the sensation of his lips closing around that sensitive little bud made her stretch out on the small bed beneath her, eyes closing as a smile graced her lips. Through the soft exhalations of pleasure caused by the way his fingers gently slid against that most intimate part of here, where she was clearly aroused, she tried to speak, though the words were almost silent.

"I will..." Isobel's hands, small and dainty compared to the templar's, lifted to sink themselves into the tufts of his hair, holding his head within them lovingly. "Ah... Brendan. I love the way you touch me," she whispered, a trace of shyness in her voice. It was new to her, all of this; well, she'd been kissed before, but living in the Circle wasn't an environment to foster loving relationships, and to experiment in any way. And after leaving the Circle, and the upheaval the word was currently going through, it wasn't like she thought she'd ever find something even close to the companionship she was having with Brendan... and certainly not this.

Brendan could taste Isobel's skin. His eyes drifted shut as he trailed his tongue over the tender flesh, all but worshiping her as his hand slid below. He teased against the folds of warm, slick flesh, slipping a finger gently into her. His lips wrapped around the hardness of the nipple and he began to suck there, gentle and firm to graze with teeth. He was no brute to simply take her, more interested in helping her explore and discover all of it with him. It was after all, the first time he was ever with Isobel the Mage...

HIS Isobel. And hearing her voice while she clutched at his head. "Don't be shy...don't be reserved...find what you like. Find what you want. I want to help you explore it. Discover it..." he began to kiss his way down her body, placing his lips to her stomach, then lower until his head was between her thighs. He kissed at the lower lips and began, gently, to slide his tongue into her, measured at first before increasing in speed with firm, tender strokes.

If Isobel had had any doubts, prior to this, about the lightness of Brendan's hands, or the attentive way he focussed upon her and her reactions, it would certainly be all gone now. The fingers curling in his hair tightened, almost massaging the strands as he slipped a finger into her, a surprised exhale of breath leaving her lips; her hips lifted up from the bed all of their own accord and she couldn't help but giggle with pleasure, softly. Even in this, she was laughing softly, but she supposed it was part of her charm.

Isobel held her breath with anticipation as Brendan's lips caressed across her skin, lower and lower down, feeling the warmth of need rush through her veins; however the breath came rushing out in a soft moan as his lips kissed the intimate space between her thighs, the sound ending in a trembling note as his tongue slipped in between her lower lips, caressing that deep part of her, tasting her. "I... I like that," she admitted, mouth dropping open.

Brendan had knelt down between Isobel's open legs, having parted them gently but firmly. The way she moved beneath his touch was all the more arousing to him, the reaction of her body as his finger had slipped in. He almost thought to ask her if something was funny, but...the smile, the joyous expression of it all...he was hardly offended by her laughter, quite the opposite. Instead, his smile only grew at the laughter. Was it possible to want her all the more now?

The taste of her skin, sweetness and sweat all in one, the sight of her in the dim light. Unable to stop, he had leaned in to take in the sweet taste of her. His mouth covered her, tongue slipping within her. His tongue teased within as he heard the words escape her: "I...I like that..." He thought about saying that was exactly the intention, but only smiled and continued his actions.

Licking inside her, tongue darting in to tease her centers of pleasure, he felt along her sides, up to her chest as he enjoyed the scent and taste of her. His lips moved to her center of pleasure, gently teasing the pearl before he returned his tongue within her, meaning to take her to the edge. "May I be...inside you next, Isobel?"

Isobel's pale skin felt like electric, and she was reminded of the way that her energy felt right before she let off a spell; she had no idea where Brendan had learned this, his skills with his tongue and fingers. He wasn't the type to amass a large body count of women, and so he must have just been pleasing her intuitively, listening to the way her body shifted and jumped beneath his touches, and that was better, actually. She felt special, cared for, even, as his tongue worked its way deeper between her, her lithe legs stretched and shook. Her hands, trembling ever so slightly, covered his as his travelled up her body and cupped her breasts, as if guiding his movements.

His murmured question caused the flush of red to grace her cheeks, her lips curving into a shy smile. Her small fingers slipped between this, their hands now entwined together, and she gave his hands a little squeeze. "I.. yes, yes, please," she whispered, before giggling at the almost formality of her words.

Brendan kissed at her lower lips, licking a few final times as if he wished to brand her taste upon his tongue. Grinning as he kissed at her inner thighs before he ceased, looking down at the wetness at Isobel's inner thighs. "Look at you...gorgeous," he murmured, almost worshipful for her. The way she trembled, shook and jump only made him smile all the more. Brendan realized he was harder than he'd ever been for anyone else now,

The templar kissed his way back up her, holding her hands in his. She signaled her permission before descending into gentle laughter and he chuckled, kissing her forehead. "Something amusing...?" he asked, settling between her thighs. Brushing her legs apart, Brendan adjusted himself and met her eyes, holding the contact as he eased himself inside her. "Tell me to stop...if you're ever hurt, or uncomfortable..." he murmured as he began to slide in, inch by inch to the heated and wetness of her, kissing her to help her focus on him.

Hand in hers, he waited until he was fully inside to look into those eyes of hers, making sure she was well adjusted as he began to move slowly. "Tell me...whatever you want."

Isobel was not a vain girl, though she was aware she was lucky with regards to her personal appearance - sometimes it could be dangerous and gained her more attention from certain types of people that she didn't want. Other times, like in this moment, where Brendan murmured his assessment of the beauty of her body, it felt good, and right. As his lips made their slow, loving way up her body before kissing her forehead, she giggle softly, the brush of his lips lightly tickling. And then he pulled her legs apart, enough for his lower half to fit perfectly between those pale, creamy thighs, and their eyes met. She wouldn't lie to herself - she was nervous, maybe only a little. And yet, she could clearly see in his eyes the respect and care for her that he felt, and although she let out a sigh, shaking breath, she smiled up at him. "I will," she reassured him, eagerly returning the kiss he pressed to her lips, eyes closed.

As he entered her, slowly, a soft hiss slipped forth from her lips at the new sensation, her hands lifting to encircle around his shoulders as if he were a lifeline. Only the slightest amount of pain, like the pinch of a needle, sharp yet fading quickly; and when he was fully inside of her, her body acclimatising to his length, she opened her eyes as her lips curved into a smile. She hadn't been sure how good or bad it would have been; based on things she had heard, she had assumed there would be a bit more pain, and yet Brendan was being so slow and gentle with her. Then he slowly started to move his hips back and forth, rocking against her body, and her teeth captured her lower lip, the first bloom of pleasure rushing through her veins.

Brendan cared for Isobel too much to forsake her pleasure for his own. When he slipped himself into her, he gazed down at the little gasp that issued forth from her. Slowly he entered her, feeling any barriers yield for him as he slid himself deeper within. Taking the deepest of breaths, he brought a hand up to her cheek and brushed his thumb near to her eye. They'd traveled together a while and he'd known her so long, his Isobel, his companion...he only now realized just how bad he had wanted her for all that time.

He could feel her body adjust to him within, until he could go no deeper, sheathed fully inside her. His movements were slow and steady, helping her adjust to find what she liked. "Tell me...exactly what you want..." he murmured as he kissed her lips again, his fingers linking to her own. He gave a squeeze there, slowly keeping that pace, building up just a bit to help Isobel discover exactly what it was she wanted.

"YOu're so beautiful, Isobel..."

Isobel hadn't really had any expectations of what to expect from sex; growing up in a Circle, with repressed mages and a fair amount of aggressive Templars, she'd heard things that belonged in horror stories. So Isobel had mostly tried to keep to herself, not drawing attention, and not just because she was a mage. And with everything that had happened recently, the terror and fear that was seeping through the country, she'd never thought she would be losing her virginity, not to a Templar, not to anyone. But Brendan was slow, soft, caring - and when his hand cupped her cheek, his thumb brushing over her skin, she knew that this was meant to be, if she could be so sentimental about it.

The slow place he was moving his hips was perfect for the moment; her body felt adjusted to him now, and her own hips moved in tandem with his as she felt her heart's beat quicken within her veins. She wanted to savour this, savour the lovemaking, and she returned the kiss, their fingers interlaced. When she spoke, she felt the blood rush to her cheeks as she smiled up at her lover. "I... it feels so good slow. Maybe... in a bit... but slow, for now."

It had been so long and Isobel felt so good that parts of Brendan didn't want to hold back. But for her sake, he simply smiled down at her, his hands brushing over the soft skin. He hadn't possessed any expectations of how she might act, but he was simply determined to make this special to her. He never could have done this at the Circle, he knew; there was too much by way of difference in power and dynamics for them...but now they were equals and he intended to make her feel amazing. He meant to be warm, gentle and passionate so she could enjoy this to the fullest. With kiss after kiss, he guided his body to her own.

The way his hips rocked was fine with him. "Just like that..." his voice was soft and encouraging as he brushed her cheek again. He began to thrust steadily, his body helping hers to move with his. He showed her the pace, the ways to move. "Slow it is..." he rocked slowly, sliding in and out of her as he kissed her neck, then her cheek and then her lips. "Is this good...?" He asked as he slid in and out of her, his breath coming slow as he kept their movements measured.

Wanting her to savor every second of it.

Isobel had had enough time to get to know Brendan, and knew that whilst he possessed great strength and willpower because of his training, and she'd seen it first hand, he was not a cruel man, nor even a harsh one; therefore it wasn't surprising that he was listening to her words, her needs and wants. Still, she appreciated it immensely, and their hips fit well in movement with the other's, as if their bodies were connected by more than just the physical.

'Y-Yes,' Isobel murmured into the space between their lips, after he pulled away from her just slightly from the kiss. Her lower abdomen felt pleasurably on fire, building and building, her nerves feeling as if electric was coursing through each and every one. 'Nn, Brendan...' she whispered, dark eyes boring into his, and a sort of hunger started to rise within her, the speed with which her hips rolled and pushed forwards against his increasing. She was, subconsciously, of two minds: she wanted the feelings within her, both physical and emotional, to never end - after such a life, she had rarely ever felt anything like real pleasure, or even safety. And on the other side of it, she wanted to feel the inevitable explosion she could feel was approaching as fast and as intense as possible, the hunger and need within her only increasing as their lovemaking continued.

Her fingers, still laced with his, tightened in the grasp, her rosy lips dropping open as soft panting emanated forth.

Back
Top Bottom