Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Into The Fade (Vinaein x cyrodilicbrandy)

Brendan was looking down into Isobel's eyes. His strong body was positioned over hers, against her as he leveraged himself, careful not to hurt her as his hips rocked against her own. His breath was coming slowly, nothing between them, no barriers to allow them to slide and fit together in a way that he almost felt approached perfection. It had been so long that he was worried he'd be clumsy. Awkward. Perhaps he was, in fact. Far from perfect, he thought as his body steadily rocked, his eyes shining even so.

But it was even better for the imperfection to him. It made it more real, more important. He wanted to be gentle for her, make this a night for his Isobel to remember beautifully. A charge ran through him, like her magic was setting him alight. His kissed her lips, his own hips speeding up as he clasped at her hand. Her own speed drove his onward and he was moving, rocking firmly to meet her. He breathed in, feeling himself filling her deep within.

He leaned in to kiss her parted lips, gripping her hands tight as he whispered her name, control threatening to slip away all while he offered everything he had to the mage before him.

Although Isobel might not be able to sense Brendan's own worries that he was clumsy or awkward, especially not as she was preoccupied at the moment, she herself couldn't help but feel a little subconscious as the two lovers continued to explore each other. It was nothing to do with Brendan, but rather she was hoping that she as doing everything right. Isobel, after all, had no real frame of reference for what love-making should be; but Brendan seemed to be enjoying it as much as she was. The way he kissed her rosy lips, the tight but not painful grasp on her hands, followed by the quiet whisper of her name - all of this combined into a pleasurable shiver that coursed through her body. She hadn't even realised that a soft pulse of magic was emanating from her fingertips, from the soft palms of her hands, into his skin.

"Brendan..." His name slipped forth from her lips in a moan, her breath catching in her throat as the heat within her body reached an almost searing point. Her limited experience made it hard to think coherently of the way her body was reacting - all she knew was that it was simply the best she'd ever physically felt. A shuddering gasp, as her hands pulled out of his grasp to cup his face for a moment, before sliding up to the back of his head where her fingers tangled themselves amidst his hair, the pressure firm but not painful. She was close, she could tell - her breathing shaky between their faces, apples of her cheeks rose red. "Brendan, I...!-"

Brendan could almost hear the beat of Isobel's heart, as if it were synchronized with his own. He could hear her voice, detect the breathless murmurs that emanated from her lips, all while they found themselves together. He held to her, squeezing that hand as he pressed it to the bed. He could feel the pulse of magic and all his training would have told him that such a thing should be hateful. Yet he loved it beyond measure, found it beautiful and enticing, alluring all at the same moment. And he wanted her all the more for it. How could such a gift be evil or dangerous when it was such a part of Isobel?

"Isobel..." he said her name in turn. He couldn't hold on much longer, buried deep within her as his hips rocked with a new heat driving him on. She seized his face and hair, his body rocking harder now as the peak was upon him. "I..." he said in turn as he moved once, twice, unable to hold back...

And with a kiss to her lips, deep and hard, he spent himself within her.

Not so long ago, Isobel would have run the other way if faced with sharing a room with a Templar; though, if some of the stories she'd heard about the Kirkwall brothers were anything to go by, she might not have even been given a choice either way. But with Brendan, she had all the choices she could want - if she had wanted to stop, she could tell him, and she knew he would listen to her. And that went for things outside of this burgeoning intimacy between the two of them. He valued her, in so many different ways, and that was strange to her. She was a mage, after all. But it wasn't time to think about her life previously; here, in the moment, all of her focus was on Brendan, the way her body and mind felt in his arms, her own hands holding that face she loved so well as they rocked ever and ever closer to their climaxes.

Isobel could tell Brendan was close, too, even with her inexperience; the shaky tension she could feel in his body, and it was confirmed when his lips covered hers, passionate and possessive. His muscles jumped beneath his skin, against her slight frame, and her own hips pushed up against his as her nerves erupted with all the force of a fireball as her own climax caused her eyelids to flutter, a muted moan drawing up her throat and against Brendan's lips. It was, quite literally, ecstasy, her body rocking and trembling on the small bed.

Going from the Circle to this was almost unbelievable and Brendan was relishing it. It was a dream, a heavenly vision sent to him by the Maker. Let him never awaken, he thought with nothing short of the pureness of joy. He kissed her with all he had, hungry and hot as he pressed himself deep into her body. Beautiful, strong, self assured...everything that made Isobel what she was was what he simply treasured in her. He held to her, going to a place of pure ecstasy along with her. He felt himself finishing with her, his body trembling as release struck them both.

He panted deeply at her moan, holding her hand with his and squeezing it firmly. "Isobel," her name escaped him gently, his body shivering as he relaxed, his hands on her, the motions ceasing between them as he listened to her breathing and the rise and fall of her chest with it. He kissed her cheek again....wanting nothing more to hold her.

"...I...wow..." he managed weakly. "That was..." Unexpected, wonderful? Both? "I'm glad..."

Isobel felt shaky, out of breath, her skin rising in gooseflesh - and yet it felt absolutely exquisite. She hadn't had many moments of real pleasure in life, considering everything - but this would definitely be cemented in her mind as one of those moments. His hand squeezed hers firmly, and she was struck, with not a little wonder, at how perfectly her hand seemed to fit within his; allowing herself, in the midst of the afterglow, a rare romantically mushy moment.

'Wow,' she said, copying him with only a small amount of her usual teasing - after all, 'wow' was exactly how she was feeling. 'Brendan, I...' Isobel paused, chuckling somewhat breathlessly to herself. She wasn't ever the most eloquent of people, and her vocabulary was mostly wit and sarcasm. But the cloud of ecstasy was still making it hard to think, and she lifted her head a little to give him a soft kiss against his nose. 'Brendan, I never thought it would feel that good...'

Brendan's breath escaped him in deep, rapid gasps, his body feeling a sense of fatigue from the day before them as well as all they had just done. His eyes were shining now as he looked upon Isobel, the beauty of the mage reflected in his eyes, his hand closing upon hers. It was pleasant, he thought, to be able to savor and enjoy this. A blessing in a sense, one he was grateful to have received with her. He kissed her cheek, hearing her words: "Wow." He chuckled softly, smiling at her.

Her lips brushed his nose making him laugh softly, eyes shining at that. "I...I'm glad. Thank you for sharing it with me as well..." he adjusted to lay beside her, his arms wrapped about her. He held her close, his eyes closing briefly as he inhaled her scent, his fingers brushing against her shoulder. "I'm grateful...glad," he added as he kissed her cheek. "Isobel..." he hated to shift the subject, but felt he had to.

"...We'll rest tonight...tomorrow move on...best we keep moving before anyone notices us..."

She would have been more than happy to stay here, pretty much forever, in Brendan's arms. He was safe, he was comfort - all of the things she'd never had growing up, the things she hadn't been sure she'd ever have experienced. But of course, it would be stupid to forget what was going on in the world right now, how dangerous it was for her - and not just as a mage. Isobel sighed, but her lips were still curved into a smile as she bumped her small nose against his.

'I agree,' she started, turning herself to the side to face him properly as he laid down beside her. The room was small and somewhat cosy, but not drafty like a barn, but she still eagerly nestled in close to the Templar, his warmth coursing through her own small frame. She loved the way she could feel the shape of him in her arms, especially as she was so used to seeing him rather bulked up amidst his armour. 'I'll get something a little less conspicuous than my mage robes - hopefully that will at least... stop people looking at me a little more.'

The sound that escaped Brendan was a soft little laugh as he brushed his face to hers. He could feel Isobel's warmth, contempt to simply bask in her presence now. A deep sigh escaped him, his hands combing through her hair while hr brought her closer. Isobel was smiling, he thought happily. She was smiling so much more...not just now, but since this had begun....since they;d walked together... he pressed his forehead close to hers before they shifted, lying on their sides to look at one another.

Being at an inn felt like a wonderful luxury and it wasn't one he was keen to let slip away. "If I earn enough on work, we can afford these more," he said, his lean, strong frame closer to her before he kissed her cheek. "...Could get you a proper tunic, something a townswoman would wear?" He suggested, rubbing her side. "We could move on from there...be less conspicuous, long as you're not wielding a big staff and shooting fire from your hands..."

He chuckled at his own joke, head to the pillow. "Either way...we can move out soon...next few villages should be promising..." he whispered, grateful for that fact as well. "...Perhaps we can find rumors of where the other mages have traveled through here...find some friends if possible..."

Isobel's lips pursed in mock disapproval, and when she spoke her voice was one that almost sounded annoyed - except the light in her eyes would bely that, and she knew Brendan would be able to tell she was once again teasing him. 'A proper tunic, aye? You just want to see me in something where my chest is a little more exposed. I'm onto you...' Here she narrowed her eyes, but she couldn't keep up the act for very long before dissolving into a bale of soft giggles. 'But yes, a tunic, and perhaps a cloak that's a little thicker? I hadn't really known how cold the air could be outside the tower, you know.' Right now, though, she was revelling in their shared warmth, as well as the cosiness of the room. After sleeping outside for such a long time, she wasn't really looking forward to having to sleep outside once again, even though the stars were beautiful. Yet, it was still miles better than the cold, high walls of the Circle. 'That way maybe I'll be warm enough I won't have to shoot fire from my hands.'

Hopefully his assessment was correct - this village had seemed mostly untouched by the varying conflicts, and although she didn't know if it was just pure luck or it was simply too far from any major roads to be a target, it was a nice thing to think that there were still people out here living peacefully. The idea of finding friends was both comforting and scary - she and Brendan had been travelling as a lone pair for a long time now, and anything that changed that dynamic made her feel anxious. And yet, in some cases, there was also strength in numbers. But if they found people who were not wholly good... Isobel repressed a shiver, pressing herself against her new lover as if trying to ward it off. 'I agree,' she mumbled, a yawn leaving her mouth before she could stop it. 'Tunic first... friends second...'

Her eyes felt heavy, along with her body, her mind for the most part so peaceful and happy that she wasn't even aware she was falling asleep, and soon her chest began to rise and fall with the soft, even breaths of someone who is dreaming.

Isobel was a fearsome one. Brendan couldn't help but repress a smile at her 'irritation,' along with the dancing of her eyes. He gave a mock look of fear at her disapproval, knowing her jesting, all while he ran his hands up and down her shoulders. "...The thought never crossed my mind!" He protested, even as a soft laugh escaped him. "Not that the thought is disquieting, nor is it unpleasant," he added with a wink as he rubbed her hand. He pulled her closer to help them both share the heat between them. "A thick cloak as well? I suppose that seems a brilliant idea for the moment..." he added. He was looking forward to more genuine rooms at inns. This was...nice. Very nice. "...Granted you do the fire shooting quite well...at least there might be a place we can take refuge at soon enough."

He had heard rumors of mages fleeing all over the land, going to various places, to here or there. With little but look driving them onward, he was facing ahead and considering the future...the two had been comrades a while while Brendan hoped to find something they could see as sanctuary. "Tunic first, friends second," he echoed her, his own eyes growing head. His head feel back to the pillow, his arms around her as he drifted away...

He awoke to dawn leaning in, the tendrils of sunlight caressing his cheek as warmly as Isobel had. He opened his eyes to see her there, murmuring softly. "Good morning..."

Back
Top Bottom