Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Those Lazy-Hazy-Crazy Days Of Summer (Ava+CP)

The joint was the best way to continue their night. It let her linger in her thoughts while she allowed Benji to bask in her silence. It almost made her laugh when her darling lover told her to speak. Big bad Benji didn't have her feasting for his cock and lips so he had no advantage at the moment. Oh, she was going to go another round with Benji before the night was through, but she would have her way with him when the time came. The silence continued until she heard him laugh. A smile cracked on her lips as she looked at Benji dead in the eyes. " I thought you said, that I talk too much?" Reminding him of his words from earlier with a little laugh of her own. Now she stood up from his lap and straddled his lap in the chair with her arms resting upon his shoulders. "And did you actually say that you can not believe me?"

Again a light laugh rang out before she took another puff before continuing. "You, Benjamin Watson, just 50 shades of grey'd my ass out of nowhere. Out of the fucking blue!" Her hips were aligned with his with the head of her sex in line with his cock as she sits so casually. "You fucked me like a beast and believe me Benji, I am far from complaining and am actually dying to get another piece of you when we rest up, but where the hell did that come from?" Before he could answer she snagged a kiss from his lips. It was deep and spoke volumes of their new relationship. "I will show you later what I cam capable of, but.... for now... you wanna take another whack at Returnal or take a whack at Outriders? I have a trickster and a devastator started or you can make your own character. I don't care." With a shrug of her shoulders, she looked at her boyfriend with a relaxed smile.

"Remember we have a whole night ahead of us and a summer to kill," another kiss and she removed herself from his lap to retrieve the controller from the charger and turn on the playstation so that they could continue having fun. The controller was tossed over to Benji before she laid upon her stomach onto the bed. Legs swaying in the air behind her as she faced towards the foot of the bed and watched her tv for Benji to play whatever he wanted while sitting on the chair close to her headboard.

Of course Gabby would bring up something he had said. It was her MO. It wasnt like Benji wasnt used to it, and as a matter of fact it kept him honest most of the time. He hated hearing about something stupid he had said. Unfortunately, it happened quite a bit for him, especially with the hobbies the two of them kept. He couldnt help but smile when she straddled him. He was about to open his mouth and defend himself, but she didnt exact give him much of an opportunity. Based on how she was sitting it seemed like she was ready for a second round. Still, he sat and listened to her. When it seemed like she was pausing to allow him to speak, he opened his mouth only to be kissed hard by his best friend. Letting out a little laugh when she broke the kiss, he shrugged. "Returnal sounds fine." He said, wanting to play a little more after his session earlier.

Once he received the joint back from her, he lost it sit between his lips again as he continued playing. He did better than he had the first time, but it still wasnt saying too much considering how poorly he had done the first time around. The weed and the thoughts of Gabby has Benji quite distracted. He wasnt as good at video games as she was, but he could hold his own for the most part. Even he felt as though he was a little off his game. Glancing back at his girlfriend for a moment, the thought caught him off guard. Was she his girlfriend? They had just had one of the more intense sessions he had had ever, but he didnt have much to compare it too. Weren't they supposed to talk about things? He had only had one ling term girlfriend before, Benji wasnt exactly sure how things were supposed to go. After a few rounds of getting crushed at Returnal, he quickly switched games back to Warzone. It was more familiar territory.

Realizing he had held onto the joint for awhile, he took one more long drag from the joint before he stood and made his way towards the bed. Holding the joint in one hand, he flipped her onto her back for a moment before he leaned in and pressed his lips to hers. Exhaling the smoke that he had been saving in his mouth into hers, he tongue sneakily brushed against hers before he handed her the joint and broke the kiss.

"I bet you I get a W this game." He said as he continued to climb from the joint. "Name your terms." He said, exuding confidence once more. Just like that, they had gone back to their usual interactions, just these were naked and much more personal. Did he actually think he had a shot at winning? Hell no. Benji could claim all of one win and Gabby had carried him to it. He couldnt remember how many kills she had, but she certainly carried. Still, Benji actively prayed to the RNG gods.

Last edited:
She watched as Benji played Returnal and was impressed that he managed to make it farther than she did despite his struggle. She has had nothing but bad luck with this game since she got out, which was probably why she kept going back to Outrides, but even with that game, there was only so much farming one could do for legendary weapons before it starts to get repetitive. When that feeling happened then she would punish herself by playing Returnal. The joint had her more in her mind than she had intended not really thinking about anything in particular. Gabby was snatched from her thoughts when she was flipped by Benji and was fed a kiss coupled with the smoke from his recent puff of the joint. Benji was perfect for her. In her mind, they couldn't have been more perfectly matched for one another.

The smoke was savored and expelled before she smiled up at Benji. This was nothing new, but she was always indecisive and he knew this. If you asked her what she wanted she couldn't even make up her mind about that. "Okay... let me see... how about..." It always took her a moment to come up with an idea. " If you lose, you are taking two shots of vodka and if I lose I'll take two shots of vodka. What do you think?" It was an easy enough challenge, but usually, where there was one challenge, there was another she she figured that the ante would be upped as the night went on. Maybe she would try and get a kill of twenty on hardcore team deathmatch. Sometimes she could get it, but her honest average was fifteen kills per match.

"Feel free to change your mind if you're not up for drinking, but that's the terms." She smiled and sat up from the bed and sat at his side and watched as the match started up and Parachutes were deployed as people landed where they thought they might have an advantage. Gabby wasn't one for playing warzone by herself, but she enjoyed whenever Benji would play. She might as well have been the one playing with as into she got. She was a nice backseat driver. More asked questions about going to another area or acting as another set of eyes.

The challenge was easy enough to complete, even if he lost. Hell, he would gladly lose any video game challenge if it meant that there was some free booze involved. As he loaded into the game, he dropped, landing almost perfectly at the spot he had wanted at Stadium. There were a few others that had dropped there, and with her extra eyes, he won the decently large skirmish by the skin of his teeth. The two were working in complete unison and Benji ventured into downtown almost fully kitted. The game lasted fairly long and after a short time, Benji found himself in the top 4. As the game progressed, Benji was in the zone and reacting to each kill with a cry of triumph. Benji killed the first guy with a bit of luck and some decent reaction time before he was domed by a sniper he couldnt even see.

Controlling his anger as much as he could, he set the controller down before he chucked it Into her television. His hands moved to his head as he laid down on her bed. Maybe he was overreacting but before he met Gabby, video games were how he got his anger out. He hadn't even been mad when he was fucking her earlier. All in all, Benji was normally pretty even keeled. "Fuck." He said to her before he resumed his sulking

Rolling out of her bed, he made his way to the kitchen to take his punishment. He knew where everything was in Ms. B's household including the shot glasses. Countless tines he had shown up, raised the refrigerator and got himself a drink. It even got to the point where Gabby's mom was buying extra food just for him. Since he was in high school, he really didnt care nor fathom the true value of money.

Pouring himself the first shot, he gulped it down with a little exhale. The second shot wasnt nearly as smooth. His face contorted from the alcohol hitting his tongue. Shaking his head, he let out a sigh. "Maybe we should watch a movie or something." He said to her, a little too tilted from the game of Warzone to think about playing another game. Really, all he wanted was to spend some quality time with Gabby.

It sucked to watch Benji get taken out by a fucking sniper in the end and she was right there with him with a big fat, "Fuck!" because he was so close. It was a hell of a run. That went without saying. "After a loss like that, you could use a shot anyway." Gabby took a page out of her boyfriend's book and rolled out of bed. She heard a little chime and figured it might be another notification from her phone or maybe even Benji's phone. Regardless, she snatched her phone and brought it with her to sit it on the coffee table. Poor Benji appeared to be having an oddly emotionally rough night tonight and she didn't want to see him dour like that. The college-bound girl drew the smoke into her mouth and watched the roll burn evenly before walking over to her gamer boy and giving him a taste of his own medicine in the form of a kiss. Soft hands planted themselves on his chest and rode his hard body up over his shoulders.

"Mmm... let me dispose of this and we can watch something on the tv. Let's do this in my room, just in case I pass out on you, and bring the vodka and the shot glass with you if you'd like." Back to her room she went, prepared to cuddle up on the bed, skin to skin while they threw something on the tv she would most likely not pay too much attention to. It dawned on her that her mom would not be back until mid-morning so they didn't necessarily have to be confined to her bedroom. Her mom had a comfy ass sectional and a sixty-five-inch smart tv in the living room equipped with Netflix, Hulu, Crunchyroll, Funimation, and quite the collection of movies on a family shared Vudu account. "On second thought, we can do this in the living room, if you'd like," Gabby shouted from her bedroom as she closed up the mason jar and walked back into the living room like she had already decided what she wanted to do and turned on the t.v. and scrolled through the apps while waiting for Benji to join her.

"Are you weirded out about being my boyfriend, Benji? Do you want to talk about us? We can if you want to." Maybe it was because she had more than one boyfriend and all he had to compare their relationship was the one with bitchface. Things would change. There was no doubt about it, but they already knew one another so well so she was far from worried. With Benji there was no worried factor of what Benji may have thought about her or how to impress Benji or learning what he liked and what he was like because they already knew. "Come on hot stuff, spill it. What's going on in that head of yours."

When she turned the tables on him, he exhaled smoke with a large smile on his face. He liked almost everything about Gabby. He liked how her brain worked, how she talked, and how she went about her business. Besides that, the fact that she was hot didnt hurt too much either. In fact, Gabby was one of the main reasons why he was the way he was. He remembered hearing Gabby say she loved a song and she listened to it for a few weeks on end. Eventually it drove Benji to picking up the guitar and trying to learn it. He never could quite figure it out, but guitar became one of his favorite hobbies and literally defined who he became. They were kids then, and outside of Gabby now, it was one of his favorite things. At the end of the day, Benji was simple. He had simple needs and simple wants and right now he was content.

He was about to make his way into her bedroom before she changed her mind. It took him a second to gather everything. Grabbing the bottle, the cups, the remaining joints, and the lighter Benji walked into the living room and set the items in his hand down on the table. From there, he sat down next to Gabby. By now, most of the sweag had evaporated from his skin from earlier and the night was beginning to cool down quite a bit. The sectional was one of most comfortable couches he had ever sat on. Finding a decent spot to lag down and lounge, he figured Gsbby would find a way to join him. With a slight shiver, he hoped it was soon.

Then, she asked her question. She outright said the word "boyfriend" and that kind of settled things. He though for a moment before he shook his head. "Nah, I think I'm good with it." He said finally after giving it some thought. She continued to press him and ask him what was on his mind. Well, the joint the they had just shared mixed with the vodka meant Benji was trying to relax. "On my mind?" He repeated to himself. "The only thing on my mind is how much I want to cuddle with you." He said, feeling quite stupid before getting up from his lying down position and scooting towards her. His arms reached out, pulling her body into him and between his legs. Resting his back against one of the arm rests, he grabbed the blanket Ms B put on the back of the couch. With his arms wrapped around her and the angle he was sitting at, he found it a little tough to get it unravelled.

"Help." He said, handing her the blanket before he wrapped both arms around her. His body craved contact with hers. She was sitting between his legs, his chest pressed against her back, and his arms wrapped around her torso. The couch was fairly large, biting enough for them both to easily stretch out but Benji wasnt about that right now. It took a few moments before they settled in. "What are we watching?"

Benji was such an entity and when he mentioned that the only thing on his mind was cuddling with her how could she not laugh. It was sweet when he pulled her over towards his corner and had her sitting between hiss legs. For a moment she watched him struggle to get the throw blanket spread over the two of them when she took over at the same time that he asked for help. With the remote in hand she went through the tv guide and tied to find something they could enjoy, a tv show, a movie, or something. The scrolling of guie was paused to look over her shoulder nad pressed a kiss to Benji's lips before oninuing on. "We have Hit Man's Body Guard, I haven't seen the Shaft movie yet, or we could watch reruns of Big Bang Theory. I'm honestly down for anything." If he did not intervene then she was going to keep it on Big Bang Theory.

This was an awesome night and if it was going to be like this for the remainder of their summer then this was going to be her best summer thus far. She wondered is she should tell her mother, but to be honest with as often as Benji came by it would have only been a matter of time before she noticed. She might actually be shocked that they've been friends for so long and that this is now just happening. Benji may feel her body relaxing against his as the wait slghtly shifted as should she had not been fully relaxed until now. The fingers of the hand that was not holding the remote laced with her boyfriend's hand under the blanket. The two of them naked and relaxing and having gone through two joints.

To be honest her eyes grew laden and opted to close and her head leaned back upon Benji's shoulder. It was not the first time that she used her downstairs neighbor as a pillow. There was great trust between the two for years upon years so it was not an uncommon sight. It would have been just a cat nap and something that everyone that knew her called her out on and would express jealousy for. The girl could genuinely nap for fifteen minutes to half an hour and and wake up perfectly zen. "Mmm... you knew what those joint would do to me," she whispered with her eyes closed as she cuddled up with him.

This had been the most relaxed Benji had been in quite some time. School was often his main source of anxiety, though it wasnt the schoolwork. He had long figured that he was going to be a loser drop out. No, it was the exposure to Cassandra and the others who didnt seem to like him that caused him stress. There were always multiple occasions throughout the week that someone would say something nasty to him and hed have to either ignore it or risk a fight. Now that summer was upon them and school was over, he figured that wouldnt be the case. Still, the marijuana mixed with the cuddling with Gabby meant Benji was quite the happy camper. He wasnt a huge fan of Big Bang Theory, but if Gabby wanted to watch it, then he would watch it as well. He didnt speak up because he didnt have any preference.

The more he settled into the couch the more he relaxed. He was sure Ms. B wouldnt be a huge fan of them relaxing on the couch naked, but she wasnt here to scold them for it. He was quite content with one hand intertwined with hers. These short naps were what Gabby thrived on and Benji knew better than to wake her up from one. Still, his free hand trailed along her stomach. Out of affection, he lightly dragged his nails across her skin. As the show played, Benji realized he likely didnt care for it because he probably didnt get the jokes.

The show ended and he looked down. Gabby was his girlfriend now. The whole thing seemed so surreal and he wondered if he was dreaming. Everything felt so real and by her reaction he wondered how long she had been harboring similar feelings for him. She seemed to buy in straight away, but Benji couldn't help but feel like he waited too long and wasted a lot of time scared about what was going to happen between them. As much as he tried, he couldnt keep his hands off of her, and the light nail dragging soon turned into full on caressing.

He wasnt sure where the controller for the cable box was, but he fished around for a bit before he finally found it. Flipping through the tv guide, he settled on a television version of the first It movie. He had always loved horror movies and there wasnt really much else on. Dropping the remote, his hand found his friend's body once more. As he rubbed her stomach, his hand progressively got lower and lower. He had seen It a million times, and while he was watching, his free hand seemed to be acting on it's own. As it sat, his hand was idly caressing her slit. She was his and no one elses..

As Gabby lightly slept against her human pillow a light stream of pleasure was slowing building up below which helped to ease her awake. A small hum of approval sounded from her lips before her eyes even opened. "Mmmm I could get used to waking up like this," she whispered just loud enough for her Benji to hear before looking up at him and claiming a slow and hot kiss as her sex was slick with evidence that his idle caressing was far from unwanted. From beneath the blanket, she removed his finger and made it disappear past her lips and savor her own flavor. "You had your fun, now it is my turn."

Without another word, Gabriella ducked beneath the comfy blanket and between his legs where she intended to get him riled. Her tongue licked him from the base clear to the arched tip and made him disappear past her lips. If he wasn't one hundred percent hard yet then she was determined to get him there and have a little fun with him. A hum of approval sent vibrations down his length as her head bobbed up and down under the covers. Her tongue undulated along the underside while it almost appeared as though she may have been enjoying giving a blow job as much as any man would be receiving it. This was because it was true. There was nothing more empowering than hearing a man moan and watch his eyes roll back from pleasure provided with her mouth alone.

That pert ass of hers in the air behind her and legs spread while her head remained buried between his legs was a sight hidden beneath the blanket. From the sounds, she knew what he was watching and knew that he had seen it numerous times. Honestly, if he could still pay attention to the movie with her current actions then she was certainly doing something wrong. At one point she relinquished his cock with an audible pop. "Don't make a mess on the sofa babe," she teased with a smile that could easily be heard.

He had options. Benji could blow his load into her stomach or he could finish what he started and fuck her on the sofa. It was fun thinking that they would be breaking in the sofa with their antics. First the kitched and now the sofa. Clearly, they were not one for the plain jane cookie-cutter bedroom. It made her wonder where else they would get things on in the future. His cock was savored again. Her nearly non-existent gag reflex could be a rather impressive new thing to learn about her. If he wasn't going to stop her then she would have been more than happy to finish him up here and now.

The man hadn't even realized what he was doing. When he did realize, Gabby was already awake. Noticing a second too slow that she had woken up, he opened his mouth to apologize only to be caught for the open mouth kiss. It was the second time that day, and he made a mental note to speak quicker. Before he could even react, she disappeared under the covers. His member sprang to life almost instantly. He didnt have a direct visual on his girlfriend. Instead he could only see the vague silhouette of her underneath the blankets. Then, he felt it. Letting out a groan, his attention instantly turned from the movie to what was happening on the couch.

His legs widened just a little to give her more free access, and while he couldnt see it, she was doing a great enough job. Another groan escaped his lips, and he adjusted in his seat. When she teased him, he let out another groan, this one a little more high pitched, heading towards moan territory. He had been adamant one night with Gabby that men didnt moan, but she was making him out to look like a fool with her skilled tongue. He knew what this was all about. "You bitch." He said, his replies short and sweet so he could focus on not cumming inside her mouth.

There hadn't even been any inkling Gabby was like this. As a matter of fact, he figured her to be much more of an introvert. She didnt have a big group of friends st school, she liked anime, she liked video games. She had a drawer full if sex toys. Cassandra hadn't even been this good, and Benji was sure she had more than enough experience. By now his hands had snaked under the blankets and into her hair.

He thought about things for a moment. Should he let her win this one? She seemed so confident and he was certainly enjoying himself. His hands twisted into her hair, though he wasnt pulling, at least not yet. He was indeed a sex fiend, even if he hadn't been getting anything before that night. He knew she loved it when he took control based on how much she had swooned after their session in the kitchen. "Unfortunately, you are going to have to try harder than that, Gabby baby."

He said, pausing for a moment to leg the words sink into his friends head. Bending his legs, he adjusted his hips a little bit. Gripping her hair, in one fluid motion, he swung both of them out and off the couch. Giving her little choice, mainly because he had his hand intertwined in her hair, he guided her so that she was sitting flat on the ground with her back against the couch. His cock has slipped out between her lips, but he got to his own feet. Looking down at her he pulled her head towards his member once more. Ole sex fiend Benji was back

Inwardly she smiled and wanted to laugh. How could she not when he called her a bitch. Hearing him make noises that gave away just how good she was doing was going to be ammunition for something down the road and stored in her mind for now. She was prepared to see him all the way through to the end until he started to speak to her. His tone of voice struck her first before the sentence even registered. Try harder? Gabby had just gotten what his words implied before her hair was in his clutches and her body at his whim. Oh yes. This was a side of Benji that would never grow old. A hungry gaze was aimed directly at that hot cock of his. It was a look reserved for him because she could find no other way to look at the badass Benji in these situations.
touched her and she was soaked between her legs.

Now Gabby was hungry and the woman was determined to get her to fill. Her best friend could fuck her throat and she would be elated as all hell. He had barely laid hands on her and she was ridiculously soaked. "Such a show-off." Words whispered with a snide smile before lips parted in a welcoming for that man meat presented to her. It was like a missing piece to a puzzle when she got to savor him. Her tongue swirling along that hard surface. A long moan that voices her desire to get him off. This night was just going to get crazier. Their love was volatile and turned out to be far better than she could have imagined. Her dreams of them being together never did the real deal any justice.

Gabriella never thought that they would get together. Maybe she was just too oblivious to notice that Benji had feelings for her or she was too scared to believe that he could see her as anything besides a best friend. Here she was having a sex-filled night laced with pot, cuddles, and sprinkled with a little bit of booze. Could it get any better? Maybe it would be best not to ponder on suck a thing before Benji made it his life's mission to make her blackout from pure pleasure and pain and render her useless for the rest of the night. It was too early to think of that. She wanted third and fourth helpings of him. There were so many ways to enjoy one another and it felt as though there was not enough time in this night to get that accomplished and next time seemed too far away.

He wasnt sure exactly what it was. Something about Gabby just made him want to take control and show her exactly what a man he was. Was he compensating for something? He was fine in the cock department, but maybe he was trying to make up for his inability to stick up for himself during the school year. Anytime he ran into any adversity, it was always Gabby who stuck up for him and made the bad feelings go away. Maybe he had seen her true nature and wanted to do anything he could to ensure she was having a good time. He met eyes with her, his own luat filled gaze burning back into her eyes.

He wasnt surprised when her lips parted and she took him into her mouth. He didnt want to hurt her, but he did want to see exactly what she was willing to do or go through for him. Using her hair to control her head, he pushed his cock into her mouth, just to see how much she would be able to take. Before when she was under the cover, he hadn't been able to see how much of him he had had in her mouth. He could feel it, but he still wanted to see it. His hand moved to the back of her head, pulling it back as he stepped towards her so his body was right upon hers.

The worst thing in the world would have been if Ms. B had walked in to see what they were doing. When his balls were upon her chin he began to bend his knees a little bit, sliding his member between her lips. Letting out a groan, he pulled on her hair a little harder as his knees began to pick up a little steam. He loved Gabby, in more ways than she could possibly know, and he was still amiss as far as why he was treating her this way when he became horny. She wasnt complaining, however, and actually seemed to be enjoying herself as he took and did what he wanted. He wondered if they were ever going to have a normal intimate session, but from the get go the bar had been set fairly high.

Letting out another moan, this one a little more desperate, he pulled back on her hair again before holding his whole cock inside her. For the second time that day, he came inside his best friend, though this time it was down her throat. He let out groans as his cum flowed out of his dick and into his friend. When it was over, he released her hair and collapsed back on the couch, completely strewn out with his limbs going every which way. Maybe it was coincidence that he had forgotten her.

Last edited:
Benji was entirely in control of the situation and Gabby was far from complaining. The girl had no idea why it was that she enjoyed him having his way with her like she was nothing more than a play thing. Maybe it was because she was used to taking the lead with the other guys, or because it was a brand new side of him that she had never seen. Either way she felt sad for Cassandra for passing up on a guy like Benji, but was so glad they finally confessed and got together. Then again Gabby did not necessary confess so much as she went along with things. That groan of his caused her to moan with a mouthful of his cock.

Her throat was his to use and abused as far as she was concerned. It wasn't long before she felt the throbbing of his cock in her gullet and was soonafter rewarded with stomach painted in his cum. It was funny to watch him collapse onto the sofa. After licking her lips she stood up and slaped his help with a sweet laugh. "Thank you for the snack, but you much be hungry by now. I'm gonna pop the pizza in the oven." There was no way in hell she was cooking tonight. It was a fun and lazy night so the oven was seat the preheat as the pizza was taken out of the freezer and set on a pizza stone. There she waited for the chime of the oven and walked back over to her hot mess of a boyfriend.

"Is it wrong that I wish that Cassandra could see how much fun we're having?"A peck of a kiss was stolen from his lips. Seeing him drained was a fun sight. Getting him off was a fun thing to do. "Just remember... you started it both times." The oven went off and bare feet walked her back over to the kitchen where the pizza was slid in. "Hey google, set a timer for fifteen minutes." Google agreed and repeated the order before she walked off and sat back on the sofa and saw where the movie was currently at. She too had seen the movie quite a few times and knew it like the back of her hand. She relaxed pm the lounge part of the sectional on her stomach with her head resting on her crossed forarms. Lovely legs waved idly in the air above her as she watch to movie almostin a transe.

Her teasing caught a groan from him. "Well technically, you started it the second time." He said closing his eyes for a moment. It was the most physical activity he had done in a long time, but his entire body was relaxed. He could hear the movie but he didnt really care. Food sounded quite good at the moment. Gabby always seemed to know what he needed. His best friend had always been his go-to but now she was head and shoulder above everyone else. A breeze seemed to grab his attention. With a groan, he slowly got to his feet, standing for a moment as he stretched. How the hell did Gabby have so much damn stamina? He asked himself.

Grabbing the blanket, he draped it around his body. When he was nice and comfy, he made his way to the other side of the sectional couch where she was watching the movie. He really could not keep his hands off of her. Lining himself up, he collapsed ontop of her with the blanket before long arms wrapped around her, holding her naked body against his. He could only hear the movie, focusing on wedging himself between her and the couch.

Affectionately his hand began to rub her side. He was comforted by the warmth and more that just a little comfortable. The marijuana had set in nicely. Slowly he scooted his head towards hers. It looked like she was watching the movie but Benji knew it was an act. Stealing a kiss from her he waited before stealing another. Then another. Then a fourth. All the while the wait time disappearing between kisses. He just coulsnt keep himself from her. She was a new drug and Benji was hooked. He didnt day a word but he continued his constant distractions

From the corner of her eyes, she spotted a Benji getting himself together and wrapping himself up in the blanket before closing in on her. She laughed as he plopped his blanketed self on top of her. He was so sweet and affectionate that she could hardly keep a straight face with him. The urge to dawn a high-pitched voice and just shower him in praises of just how stinking cute of a boyfriend he was was so damn close. However, she did not want to ruin the mood. It only got better as his hands roamed her flesh as he worked his way between her and the sofa. It was impossible to keep a straight face and she did end up looking from the tv to Benji with a look that said 'are you comfortable yet?'.

A kiss was snagged from her lips followed by another and then another! This guy was so stinkin' lovable! Soon enough the movie was long forgotten as it proved no match for the loving Benji. "Babe, can I help you?" The words were uttered with a laugh and a smile in between the assault of kisses before she was more than happy to lose herself to him. It was a dream come true to think that she had him all to herself now. It would be nice to tell his brother because she had always referred to him as that cool older brother that she never had. You know, when he wasn't drunk, drugged, or flat out m.i.a, but yeah! Her tastes were always questioned, but maybe because she found that there were so few fucks to give in this world that she found the go with the flow kind of attitude her go-to thing.

Benji had just gotten off with a blow job and he was still down to cuddle and kiss. This guy was a score, to say the least. They were two perfectly depraved souls meant for each other. Now her hands roamed his flesh, getting a feel for a body that she would become well acquainted with in no time. This was a sweet make-out session taking place, but did he really have it in him to go another round soon after just getting off? It is certainly not something that she would turn down, but she didn't want to break her beloved Benji. She would escalate the pecks to a tongue wrestle and lip nipping as she could not help but get a little heated with him. It was so hard to crave every inch of him at any given time. No words were uttered, but her body spoke volumes.

If there was one person who should from from experience that it took Benji forever to get comfortable it was Gabby. Even in the rare occasion when the two slept in the same bed before, he was always adjusting and moving. He was an active sleeper, that much was true. Benji hadn't seen her look, mainly because he was focusing on what he was doing. For him, however, comfortable meant that he was attacking her with his lips and tongue. She held a slight advantage over him, she was actually able to move a little bit. Still, he had landed himself here and he was more than comfortable at the moment. His rough hands ran over her smooth skin. His fingers calloused with years of guitar practice and his hands hard from helping with work around the apartment.

His arms kept most of her body pressed against his, but he didnt have much in the way of a free hand. Still, he was enjoying himself and based on her reactions she was enjoying herself too. It was so cozy under the blanket and the drugs from earlier was certainly helping him relax even more. With his hips, he pressed his member into her, letting her feel his entire body, not wanting to hide anything from her. He had always been quite affectionate, even since he was a little boy.

He held onto her as long as he could, buying himself a little time to recover from their last session. His member was beginning to grow again and it was clear he was feeling frisky. Breaking the grip he had on her, his hands immediately moved, touching everything he could. They were tangled in the best way, and it was clear that Benji was looking for trouble

Being friends with Benji was always fun, but now thee would never be a dull moment. The movie was damnned and she rolled over onto her back to give him her undivided attention, which was a breeze. She wanted to have full access to his body and wanted nothing to hinder him from continuing down the sensual path that they appeared to be headed in. He teased her with the feeling of his member pressed against her. She had to have more. The two of them were nothing less than voracious for one another. He could clearly get more frisky with both hands and that was just what she wanted.

Nails would drag along the flesh of his back ever so slightly and her lips could not stand to not be unable to savor his flesh. From lacing through his hair to gliding down his back, she wanted him badly. She was torn between thinking about all the things that he had already done to her and all of the things she wanted him to do. There were so many ways for them to enjoy one another. Already she could feel him growing stiffer and stiffer while pressed against her body. Already she was wet and aching for him to take her right on the sofa. To stuff her with every inch of him and drown themselves in one another.

Gabby use to explain to her other friends that there were two type. The one that would bail you out of jail and the one that would be right behind bars with you. Benji was always by her side. He was always such a mischief maker, but she couldn't help but want to get into all kinds of trouble with him. Someone was clearly very aware of how any attention to her neck could make her putty in his hands. Soft whimpers and hums of approval were all that she felt were necessary.

The rest of the night went about as expected. The two would end up fucking on the couch, smoking the second joint his brother gave him and then cuddled in her bed for a little bit. Benji was smitten, he couldnt believe Gabby was rolling with the punches with him and certainly used it to his advantage. They would end up going at one more time in her bed, and the last time was by far the most passionate. Benji worshipped her, and he wanted her to know as much. The next morning after breakfast, he convinced her to take a shower with him before putting his clothes back on and heading home. He told his brother a sparknote version of the night before passing out in his bed for awhile. There hadn't been too much sleeping that last night.

When he woke up, it was late as afternoon. He had some texts from his bandmates. They wanted to go out to a party and celebrate as friends. One of their brothers who was back from college was holding a costume party and his bassist was desperately trying to get him to go. Benji had texted Gabby, not really giving her much of an option. He told her to be ready by 7. Taking a page out of The Office, Benji grabbed a "My Name is.." nametags and scribbled the name Phil onto it. It was lazy and common as hell, but he really wasnt in it for the costume aspect. After buying more drugs from his brother, he made his way up to Gabby's apartment.

Using the key her mom had given him, he let himself in before looking for his girlfriend. It had only been one day but his muscles and his heart yearned for her and her attention. When he finally found her, her back was turned to him. Hugging her from behind, he lightly kissed her neck, hoping her mom wouldnt walk by. His hands began to roam a little bit. He was doing his damndest to distract her from getting ready

That night was certainly one to remember. Other than being taken against the fridge, the moment in the shower was her second favorite moment. How could they be completely wet, naked, and expected to keep their hands to one another? Benji surprised her with his strength. She could not imagine him picked her up and slamming her against the slick tile of the shower and fucking her proper, but damn was she far from disappointed. Ms. B made it home, announced her arrival, and took her ass to bed. Gabby was not the perfect daughter, but she loved her mom and placed some chicken pieces in the slow cooker with some apple cider vinegar, peppercorns, two bay leaves, soy sauce, and water and set it on slow for a few hours. The rice cooker was put on and set to start in a few hours. Her mother loved Filipino food and adobo was ridiculously easy to make so it was one less thing her mother would have to do when she woke up.

Whether her daughter would be home could be a hit or miss. The short unmistakable chime of Super Mario went off signaling a notification. A glance showed her that Benji was taking her to a costume party hosted by one of his bandmates and that they were leaving at seven. She was excited to have Benji back. Of course, she had a costume or two on hand as a cosplayer. Even simple things like a black crop top, denim skirt with a brown belt, a blue and white sports jacket, sneakers, and a red and white baseball cap with a small plush Pikachu backpack to hold her things made for a quick costume with no wigs or makeup necessary.

Stuff was transferred from one bag to another on her bed when she felt those familiar arms wrap around her body. A sweet little hum of approval sounded from the pokemon trainer as her neck was assaulted by her boyfriend's lips. She made it her life's mission to press her ass into his crotch because nothing felt better than being in contact with him in any way shape or form. Her mom could wake up any moment and see the two of them so close to ripping the clothes off of one another. It was the only thought that stopped her from inviting him for a quickie. "We might want to head out. Don't start what you don't intend to finish, Benji." It almost sounded like a challenge.

He was almost ashamed at how little effort he had out into his costume compared to Gabby. She had an unfair advantage, being a cosplayer, and while he never considered himself to be into costumes at all, it still made him wonder if she too was ashamed. He had gotten some of his pent up frustration out, and she still had him coming back for more. Watching and feeling her naked body writhe in pleasure underneath his own made him feel quite good. His hands still roamed, and while Benji was unsure if Ms. B was home or not he couldnt quite help himself. All of those feelings were even more exasperated by the fact that she was openly challenging him and egging him on. "Oh yeah?" He said, unbuttoning her skirt so he could slide his hand inside.

His finger tantalized her slit as he pecked at her weak spot. They had a schedule to keep, but there was always time for some fun. His touches were teasing in nature. He hadn't quite given her neck his full attention, just glimpses of it. Sometimes he would sneak in an actual kiss, but he was essentially lightly dragging his lips across it. It was the same case with the hand in her skirt and panties. The tip of his finger would pierce her, but he was quick to remove it. "Tell me what you want." He said, his hot breath whispering his words behind her ear. He was starting to love the power he held over her, and she was learning that about him the more they messed around.

Sliding his full finger inside of her, he flicked her clit. The sound of a door opening caused him to turn and look towards the hallway. "Mmm. Smells good out here." Her mom called from across the hallway before poking her head into Gabby's bedroom. Luckily enough, Benji had waited until the last possible moment to pull his hand out of his girlfriend. "Oh hey Benji!" She said greeting him warmly. Smiling, Benji waved at her with the hand that was just in her daughter's skirt. "Good evening Ms. B!" He said with a big shit eating grin strewn about his face.

The lone adult was about to walk into the kitchen before she glanced at Gabby. "Honey, is everything alright?"

It was almost not a surprise that Benji would dare to go at her here while knowing that her mom was home from work and could walk in on them any second. her hand grabbed his wrist too late before his finger was already working its magic. Her hand was on his wrist lightly and appeared to have stopped in its tracks because it made no effort to remove his hand. Then again, maybe it was from the teasing upon her neck. She wanted to groan and cuss him out, but she also wanted this to continue so badly. He knew damn well what she wanted. She wanted him to take her right here and now in that same way that he had on their first night in the kitchen. She wanted him to put his hand around her neck and bend her over the bed and fuck her until her legs gave out.

A gasp got caught in her throat as his finger took the plunge and the cluster of nerves at the forefront of her sex was struck. At the sound of the door, her heart bottomed out from a combination of fear and thrill. Her feet were rooted on the spot and her back to the door. Benji was a slick motherfucker and she had managed to button up her skirt as her mom was welcoming Benji as she walked over to the head of her bed with a stoic look about her and grabbed a pillow just as her mom asked her if everything was alright.

Gabby walked over to Benji and a smile popped up on her pretty little face as she looked at her mom. "Yeah, everything is will be fine." The pillow came out of nowhere and repeatedly wailed on Benji. "Just taking care of a little PEST problem..." she continued to try and whack him a few more times in between each word she took a swing. It was a sight that Ms. B was used to. All those times that she had prayed that the boy would ask her daughter out and when she often saw them she often wondered if she didn't birth the boy herself and not remember it with how they acted like really close siblings since they were little.

It didn't last long as the pillow was tossed aside, the Pikachu backpack was snagged and she followed her mom through the hallway. She pressed a kiss to her mom's cheek and walked over to the living room as her mom when and checked on the food. "I have food set for you. Benji and I are going out to a costume party. We have our phones and our keys." Ms. B opened up the rice cooker with a lax smile and did not even turn to face her daughter. "Okay, remember to stay out of jail, don't get knocked up, don't knock anyone up..." the last one clearly referring to Benji, " and don't do anything that I wouldn't do." Gabriella couldn't help but laugh because when they were sixteen or seventeen, her mom was wasted on wine and told her the wildest stories of her on cocaine, dating a drug dealer, hitchhiking with strangers who hot-boxed through four different states on one road tip. How could one not admire the badass single mom?

"I promise mom," she reassured her mother before looking at her badass boyfriend. "You ready Benji?"

The boy was starting to find himself more and more and he had Gabby to thank for it. When he was with Cassandra, he was like a little child, searching for his meaning. When he was with Gabby, he was in a constant state of desperation. Desperation to express to Gabby how much she meant to him. Perhaps there was something wrong in his brain. Perhaps the thing he was trying to make up for was not saying that dreaded word. The word of proclaimation that it had taken him only one day to say to Cassandra. From that point on, she knew she had her hooks in him. Perhaps the scars from that incident still ached when he thought about Gabby, though there was no real reason for him to be so distrustful. Still, he had gotten himself in this rut. It wasn't so far of a reach to think that the more he made her feel good, the more he showed how much he loved her right? There it was, there was that word.

Her boyfriend weathered the beating and laughed as he curled up in a ball, feigning innocence in front of his best friend's mother. He would look up at Ms. B every now and then, almost as though he were begging for her to help him. When Gabby relented, he got to his feet before he let out a laugh at her advice. She had told him all kinds of different stories, and "Don't do anything I wouldn't do" didn't mean nearly as much as if his own mother would have said it. At their age, there didn't seem to be anything Ms. B wouldn't do. Nodding at Gabby's question, he followed her into the hallway.

It didn't take long for Benji to reach out and grab her hand, intertwining his fingers with hers. He knew she was probably a little upset with him for the stunt he had pulled earlier, but he knew she wasn't too upset with him. They made their way down the stairs, stopping by his own apartment to grab a few "party enhancers" his brother had left him before exiting the building. It was a short walk to his friend's house, and while his friend had told him it was going to be a pretty low key party, Benji knew he was full of shit. Hell, knowing his bassist, he had probably booked their band to do a little set for the party without consulting the others. Either way, Benji was completely happy and satisfied with his life.

They had made it a few blocks before Benji glanced at the sky. The sun was going down and a beautiful orange and yellow sky filled their gaze. He knew he had to wait until the party, but thoughts of Gabby were creeping into his head. "We have to make a stop really quick." He said before leading her down a different street towards another neighborhood. The house they arrived at was fairly unassuming. Knocking on the door, he glanced towards Gabby for a second as footsteps approached the door. When it opened a familiar face was staring back at them.

"Well well, if it isn't the two lovebirds." His brother said with a smile before stepping aside and letting them in. "I was wondering if you were ever going to take me up on my offer. Did you get the presents I left you?" He asked, and Benji nodded. "Good, I was wondering if you were going to keep those for mom and dad to find out. Come on in, just be sure to take your shoes off." He said pausing for a moment before leading the two of them into what seemed to be the television room of the house. The television was on, turned to some baseball game, but on the couch were two other guys, and three girls. "Brent, Meekus, and Todd. This is my brother, Benji and his new girlfriend, Gabriella." He said before sitting back down. There was only one chair in the room open, so Benji led the way before pulling Gabby into his lap.

"We are about to eat. I invited Benji and I'm glad he brought you along!" His brother Matt said before he settled in. There was a smoking bong on the table and plenty of beer cans. "Please, make yourself at home. If you want to smoke, feel free to speak up." Matt said before turning his attention to his friends who all seemed to have their attention on the other women in the room.

When they left her place and headed down the road she instantly admired the day. It was nice to get out and they would be able to go to a party together. It was cute when Benji took her hand. This was a sweet moment and she admired it in silence. The sky was beautiful and the walk alone was proving enjoyable. She did want to kill him ever so slightly for turning her on like that, but she loved him too much to do fifteen to life behind bars. "A stop?" This was news, but everything, since they left school, had been a surprise along the way. "Where on earth are we going?" The neighborhood was rather quiet. She looked at him as she was about to ask a question until she heard the footsteps approaching the door.

The familiar fame made her crack a smile and when Matt addressed them as lovebird she visibly rolled her eyes with the smile still on her face. "Hey, Matt." Offer? Benji did not mention anything about an offer. This made her curious as to what the two of them were getting into. She slipped her shoes off and continued to followed Matt and Benji. It was no surprise that there were other people here, but all eyes were on the fresh faces joining them. A nod of acknowledgment was given as each person was introduced and when her boyfriend made himself comfortable in the only chair left and proceeded to pull her into his lap, she couldn't help but laugh lightly.

The atmosphere looked well lived in and fun. She leaned her head back upon his shoulder and looked at Benji. "You wanted to eat? Get a little relaxed first?" Why did she have a feeling that they may potentially bail on another party two days in a row? Honestly, she would probably have no beef with doing that. "You said that that wee had to make a stop 'really quick'. I don't see this being quick." It was a tease and note. Being in his lap seemed to be a trigger for her. She wanted to ignore everyone in the room and have a piece of him. She felt ashamed at how much she loved to get intimate with him. There was more to this relationship than sex, right?

"You invited Benji to dinner? That was... interesting..." she looked at Matt with a clearly curious look. Matt was always more than meets the eye. He was the cooler older brother that she had always wanted since they were little. He was the definition of a bad boy. A lighter was plucked from her bag as she sat back and twirled it in her fingers. Only now did she look at the other women in the room. She assumed that each came with a guy, but she was not going to be the wallflower tonight. "What were you up to before walked in? Please don't stop on our behalf." The lighter was flicked on and off as the other hand enjoyed caressing at his leg.

His older brother glanced at her with a quirk in his brow. "What's interesting about it?" He asked reaching forward. His grinder was resting on the girl in his lap's legs as he loaded a bowl and sprinkled some bubble hash ontop. "Greens for the newcomers." He said handing the bong off to Gabby who already seemed more than ready. After all, she had already drawn her lighter from her Pikachu backpack. Benji sat with his arm wrapped around her, a little unsure if this was just going to be dinner. It was how his brother had sold it to him, but this did seem a little bit weird.

One of the girls whispered into the ear of the guy who was sitting on the couch. "You think so?" He asked before looking back towards Gabby and Benji. "I don't know about that." He said before he reached around to the side table and pulled out a tin box. Benji did have a bad habit of skipping parties, but it was not his intent with this one. Per Gabby's request, the girl sitting next to the one who was whispering began to kiss the guy whose lap she was currently occupying. Matt, on the last seat glanced back over to Benji who had taken the bong from Gabby when she was done with her hit. "No, no, let me reload it for you." He said after Benji had already taken the hit.

As Matt was reloading, the first girl glanced at Gabby. "So, you are the lucky one who ended up with Matt's little brother, hm?" She said with a giggle. "My name is Harmony. The one sucking face is Taryn, and the last girl is Alex." She said introducing herself. "I'm glad to make your acquaintance." She said as Benji finished taking the second hit. "We were just hanging out before you guys showed up." She said answering Gabby's question. Benji had passed the bong to Matt who was taking a hit himself before putting his lips to Alex's and blowing smoke into her mouth.

"Are you ready to go?" Benji asked, looking towards Gabby. "Nonsense." Harmony spoke up again. "You guys just got here and food is just about ready. I know you didn't come just to smoke your brother's weed." Harmony said, the words causing Benji to back down a little bit. "I think we should play a game. Maybe some truth or dare? Pass the time before the food is ready, you know?" She said with another giggle.

"Maybe we should.." Matt started before Harmony cut him off. "Gabby, since you are the newcomer, why don't you go first. Truth or dare?"

Gabriella couldn't help but laugh lightly and Mat, ever the gracious host, loaded up the bong and handed it to her. One hit and she realized that her nerves were nowhere in sight. She was as calm as ever. She had gotten used to sensing Matt's bull shit, but it was never bad. "Nice to meet you as well." The vibe was nice after the introductions and the bog did help... a bit. "Yeah, our timing could have been better, but I have no regrets. Benji's put up with me for this long, so I think he knows what he's doing." That was a hell of an understatement in her mind. Benji knew her inside and out. Benji and an arsenal of ways to get her to bend to his will and she would do no less than enjoy it.

Gabby was a bit surprised when Benji asked if she was ready to go. Before she could even say anything the lovely Harmony chimed in and caused Gabby to laugh lightly. She knew it. "I don't know what you thought would be quick about dinner with your brother anywhere other than your place." There was a lax, but honest smile upon her face as she said this to him. The idea of playing a game was fun, but the type of game suggested posed so many risks. This crowd looked like there was almost no holds for what could be requested. "Truth or Dare?" The moment she saw Matt's face at the door she knew that this was not going to be a quick visit. "Truth or Dare... this is going to be a dangerous night. "You down for a game, babe?"

If Benji wasn't down to play then she wasn't going to pressure him into it. "I do love a challenge. I'll pick dare, but if Benji doesn't want me to do it...." There was a simple shrug to finish off the statement. She wasn't going to upset her boyfriend by doing something stupid that he did not want her to do. They missed out on a party yesterday, but she could tell that this could be just as fun, probably even more so, than the costume party that they were headed to. She took another hit as she waited for the dare to be announced and then fed Benji a kiss and the smoked from past her lips.

Back
Top Bottom