Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Summer Away. (Crystalsiren & I)

She locked the door and seated herself on his lap smiling at how well they fit together. "I haven't smoked in ages you know that Blake." she commented staring at the high priced cigarettes. Kat had stopped smoking last year but the craving always remained, just one. "Yes we will, I can by a few cartons from the general store near the beach house." she brought up the electronic map. "See there is a little sea side town about a two hours drive away. We'll pass right through it, we don't need a lot just enough to get us by."
~~~~~~~
Morgan headed into her own room after her bath settling down into the covers ready for a nap of her own. The dream she had was similer to her brother's, she was riding him in the early morning moaning breathing his name. Outside she heard the sea crash behind her and she knew she was at the beach house. When she looked down it was the youngest of the four beneath her and she loved every second of his hot shaft inside her tight pussy.

Blake pointed at the map, and the towns location. "Yeah but then again when we pass through the kids will e in the car with us. We are going to need a closer supply." His finger trailed down the route they were going to take pointing to the area they would be staying at. with a few finger clicks on his keyboard he pulled up a list of liquor stores. "It's got a lot of options." he said before typing in something else. In a few seconds it pulled up one found entry in that area. "Look they even have a sex shop for us." He said softly before squeezing his twins ass."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clint couldn't keep the dream from his mind his sister bouncing up and down on his shaft. He groaned beneath his blankets glad he didn't have to share a room with anyone. His left hand slipping into his pants sliding along the wood his older twin had given him. Out of the family he was the only left handed one.

Back
Top Bottom