Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

A Summer Away. (Crystalsiren & I)

Master Raven

Supporter
Supporter
There was noise about the house as the two youngest siblings ran around downstairs. It seemed as though their mother had given them too much sugar for their breakfast. The youngest child Clint had been enjoying the last day of school making all the noise he possibly could. The sixteen year old child was about to end his sophomore year and advance to Junior ranking of the four tier school. He grabbed his lunch from their mom and ran out the door excitedly.The boys bright blond hair bouncing the suns rays from the top of his head. as his blue eyes pierced the daylight to take in the images of his last day as a sophomore. With a smile he eagerly started walking to the school him and his siblings attended.

Blake on the other had was upstairs groaning at all the noise commencing down stairs. He covered his head with the pillow trying to keep both the suns rays from his face, and the happy cheer from the next level down. He had graduated a month before and was enjoying his extra month of summer. Blake turned in his bed making sure his bedding covered his nude body hidden beneath the covers. The weather was humid as well temperate so it was hard for him to keep cool, luckily he didn't have to share his room unlike his twin sister. Blake was born first of the four of the household. His sister Kaitlyn born only minutes after him, then two years later the sister came first in which his parents had named Morgan. Lastly the hyper ball of energy Clint, no matter how old he got he was a child at heart.

Blake closed his eyes trying to mull out the sounds coming from down stairs as he went to bed late the night before. Much to his annoyance once he was up he was up, He sat up in the bed as his father walked in. "You plan to stay in bed all day or you going to join us?" The eldest child nodded then waved his father out the door so he could get up. The cold tile of the floor sending shivers up his body as he step from one cold spot to another. His feet carried him to his closet opening the sliding door to grab an outfit to where. He pulled out one of his favorite outfits tossing it to his bed so he could change later. His hand reached out for his black robe hanging on a coat rack he kept in his room, then slid his arms into it wrapping the tie around the waist so nobody in his family would see his nude body beneath the warm thick heavy coat like robe.

He grabbed a towel as well as everything he was going to need to bathe. Walking down the hall he entered the upstairs bathroom and locked the door behind him. He quickly disrobed himself not liking how hot he was getting by that short walk. He turned the water in the shower for warm, though he preferred the cold water in these month you couldn't get clean without some form of heat. He looked in the mirror to see his fathers green eyes looking back at him he shook his head letting the dark black hue as well as the white patch of blond hair in front he never dyed. His mouth opened in the form of a yawn as he took the toothpaste in hand squeezing the tube over his brush.

After a few minutes of cleaning his teeth he decided the water was warm enough as he stepped into it. The warm water rushing over his slender build, his arms had a bit of definition to them though hardly could be seen unless he used his muscles for what ever reason. He thanked the swim team for his body as it helped him keep a lean look but a strong body. Four years he had put into the team and they had come out state champions in his final season, and placed third in nationals. He had cleaned himself in five minute but turned the water down to cold to rinse off the soap, just letting the feel of the pellets of water hit him to both relax and wake him up.

He stepped from the shower grabbing a towel to dry himself off with and then another to dry his hair. He wrapped the one he dried his body off with around his waist and walked out the door and down the hall drying his hair with the other. He stopped in front of the room that belonged to his sisters and 'tapped' it on his way by. "Get up!" he called out after the light pound on the wooden door on his way to his room. He stepped back from the carpeted hallway onto his tile flooring, then closed his door. Grabbing his pants he put them on not bothering to place any under garments on. The black pants with imitation hand cuffs all over them one of his greatest pairs he had worn over the past two years. The shirt a black shirt with a picture of a bowl ofd breakfast cereal and two spoon crossing. Under the image the caption read 'Cereal Killer' Blake wasn't a goth child he just looked better in black then anything else, and he only wore black nail polish to keep himself from biting his nail out of nervous habit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Meanwhile Clint was stepping onto the school grounds hearing his older sister behind him complaining about having to walk. "Come on sis." He young boy chirped "It's our last day of being in the lower class, we're going to be upper class men next year doesn't that excite you?" The boy pushed his backpack up on his right shoulder. The boy quickly put ear buds into his ears listening to music before the school day actually started. His eyes looking around noticing how empty the school seemed to be. "Wow there were really that many seniors? looks like all the adults got it in their mind to bone each other at the same time." He laughed before poking his sister to find out what was wrong with her.

[ok so it didn't break my record but I think I gave you plenty to work with ^^ and the story is set...]

"Kay! Kay!" and excited voice stirred her from her sleep her long black hair frazzled "What Morgan?" she grumbled blearily opening one eyes to focus in on the younger blonde. "Which shirt should I wear, the cami, or the tank top?"
"They look exactly the same to me, but go with the cami. It's lighter and it matches your skirt." and she rolled over burrying herself beneath the light sheets she used as a cover. Was she ever like that? Probably not....her sister seemed to be almost as hyperactive as her twin at times.

The blonde ran down the stairs to get her lunch and breakfast, hurrying almost as quickly as her brother. Though she seemed to lack the certain spring in her step the other always had. In fact she didn't even want to go to school today. But just because she didn't want to didn't mean she wouldn't want to look nice once she got there. "Bye Mom, Bye Dad!" she called before walking out of the door with Clint leading the way like he always did. "Slow down, I can't walk that fast in these shoes." she complained loudly as she struggled to keep up with him. At least the walk to school was short.

However by the time they were there she was complaining even more about having to walk. "Why cant Kay or Blake give us a ride, I hate walking at they're both ultra cool graduates now." she grumbled trying to ignore her twin's chipper voice. "Woo another two years of school." she called her tone dripping sarcasm in waves. She pulled out a small novel and situated herself on one of the benches legs crossed. "Yeah didn't you hear bro, about 40 percent of the student's here were seniors. That means there are only about 20 percent of the other three grades." and she contined to read it was several minutes later the bell rang and class began.

~~~~~~~~~~

It was the 'knock' that finally and fully woke the other half of Blake as they were often called. "Jerk!" she said throwing a pillow at the door as she stood. Streatching she grabbed her hair brush and cloths before taking her turn in the bathroom. Kaitlyn was dressed in a dark silk sleevless shirt and a pair of shorts that molded to her long legs from sweat and just over all tightness. The good thing about her brother? He took cold showers so there was always enough warm water when it was her turn.

Slipping off her pajamas she tossed them in the girl's dirty laundry hamper. Turning the shower on she worked on getting the tangles out of her long black hair, she too bearing a streak of blonde mixed in and hidden beneath the black. Once it was warm enough she slipped in and took a quick shower not liking how the warmth made her even hotter then before. Summers here sucked, unless you could get to the beach every day.

Eventually she stepped out and dried off slipping on her underware,today a red bra and matching bottoms, a dark purple tank top and a pair of shorts. Her mother and father looked unusually thrilled when she joined them for breakfast and in thier hand's they held and envelope. "Take a seat Kaitlyn we have a gift for all four of you." her father said as she sat down eyeing them both suspiciously. The handed both her and blake and evelope inside one was several hundread dollars and the other a set of key and driving directions.

"We rented a beach house for the four of you to spend the summer at, you two will be in charge since you're the oldest. Consider it your graduation present, and you have to take Morgan and Clint. The two will claim we're playing favorites if you don't."
"What do you think Blake? Willing to spend two and half months with all three of us in the same house?" she questioned unable to keep the smile from her face.

Clint hurried to class and sat in the seat before the final bell sounded. he whole day was going to be a free day like he thought from freshmen year. Wrong! He was having to sit and listen to a lecture about what the next year was going to be like and how he should prepare for the seriousness of junior year. Clint for some reason was the only one in the calls paying any attention to the lecture, while the others slept.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake sat looking at the envelope of bills, he wasn't one for big parties so his parents knew he would be the best in charge along with his twin sister. "So let me get this straight, Kay and I are both in charge of the midgets, and you and mom are heading for a cruise?" His parents explained that there wasn't enough money for everyone to go on the cruise and that they should be allowed to have some fun too. "You do know that this is the beach we are talking about, summer at the BEACH?" His dad nodded then continued to explain why him and his sister would be the best choice to watch their younger siblings. After thinking about it for a minute he decided it would be best to consult his adviser in private. "Kay and I should talk this through in private and then conclude our answer to you."

She nodded and stood dragging her brother into his private room, sitting on the edge of the bed she looked at him with eyes mirroring his own. "What do you think Blake? A summer at a beach house without our parent's. Imagine we won't have to sneak around so much. After all Morgan will be to busy sunbathing and Clint will be too busy playing video games." her and the oldest twin had been having a sort of secret redevous of the sexual nature with one another for about a month now. Sure they both knew it was wrong, but they had been bored and decided to experiment.
~~~~~~~~~
The middle twin was currently sitting beside her brother half-asleep as the teacher droned on about Junior year. Letting her head sag she started to doze only to jerk back up when the bell rang. "Come on lets get out of here before my brain explodes. I want to go for Ice Cream with everyone else." she said tugging on his hand and smiling. Every year a large group of them would head to the local ice cream shop and idulge with free ice cream and then a movie. It usually took about half the afternoon.

"Yeah it does sound like a good idea." Blake admitted as he sat down on the bed next to her. "We wouldn't have to really worry about anything." He said softly sliding his hand under his twins tank top to grasp at her chest. "Though I do think the youngers will be bothering us every so often, chances are at the wrong time." he said softly leaning his lips towards her.

"Though think of how often we'll get to fuck each other." He whispered over her lips bringing his other hand up through the back of her hair. "Those summer nights out on the beach in the sand. And the long days in the bedroom unable to wear any clothes with how hot it would be." His lips moved to her neck nibbling on it and kissing it making sure their were any marks to be seen.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"YAY!" the youngest of the four exclaimed hearing about how they were going to go to the cafeteria for ice cream. His bright cheery voice enough to make an emo kid sigh in distaste. His sister didn't seem to share his enthusiasm for graduating the grade. he poked his sisters chest to get her attention. "Why so down? I bet mom and dad are going to let us do what ever we want for the summer." He explained. "We only have two more classes anyways since its a half day." the bell was only second away from ringing their lunch hour to an end. "Come on don't want to be late." He chirped once more.

She relaxed into his grasp moaning softly. "Every night, we wouldn't have to worry about Morgan waking up, or Clint walking past your door to the bathroom." she pulled her hair around a single shoulder so he could throughly explore her neck. "How long do you think we..can get away with 'discussing' the beach house idea." her voice was breathless as his hand on her full breasts caused her nipples to harden and press against the cloth of her bra. Her arms came to wrap around him. "We should do it..." was all she said before pulling him away and kissing him eagerly her tounge exploring the older twin's mouth. As though it hadn't already been decided when they figured they could actually screw around with each other as often as they wanted.
~~~~~~~~
"Shh Clint." she said covering his mouth as they ate the free ice cream at thier customary table. "I'm sure they will, I heard them talking about some kind of cruise a few months ago. Maybe we'll be home alone all summer. Well as alone as we can be with Kay and Blake." rolling her eyes she followed after brother as they went to thier next class, and another lecture about Junior year.

"I think we have at least a half hour." Blake said softly as his hands moved to pull her tank top from her body. "Not much time at all unless we both get aroused quickly." He smiled slipping his hand down her shorts rubbing her thong. "Come on let those tits of your breathe baby." he said softly letting his middle finger graze over her slit applying pressure. Blake unzipped his pants and let them slide to the floor showing his sister his dick. He leaned his lips to her ear. "Your tight pussy wrapped around my hard cock." he remembered the last time he said that it had driven her wild and they needed to do this rather quickly before agreeing to their parents terms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clint listened to the lectures as they all seemed to bleed together into each other like a mesh quilt. Where One ended the next started. there was mention of how much more a high school graduate made compared to a non grad. and then the comparison of a high school grad and a college grad.The bright blond child intrigued at the money value differentials. The boy smiled thinking up a scheme that he was planning on pursuing this summer.

She reached behind her back and unsnapped the bra letting it fall off the bed. Her eyes rolled into the back of her head as pleasure shot through her system at his words. "Squeezing you as you pound me into the bed, my juices coating your cock causing you to thusts into me harder and faster." her hips jerked in pleasure as moisture coated the crotch of her thong that he teased so mercilessly. Her own hands wrapping around him and stroking him softly. "Do you want me to moan your name again Blake, or do you prefer. Fuck me hard big brother." she purred her voice low and seductive.
~~~~~~~~~
Morgan wasn't doing much better in face she'd fallen asleep half way through the second lecture and snored softly along with several other student. She really wasn't interested in anything the teachers had to say. She knew she was going to graduate, and she knew she was going to collage so why listen to them? As she slept she dreamed of time at the beach in her new gold bikini tanning, it was her favortie past time in the summer.

He smiled and laid her back on the bed his hard cock standing at attention. He slowly pulled her shorts and her panties from her body placing his dick at her slit rubbing his shaft along her wet slit in a slow antagonizing way. "How about 'I'm going to come'?" he said pushing his hard cock all the way into her tight pussy in one motion. his lips moving to envelope her right nipple sucking roughly on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clint moved slightly as the bell rang picking up his bag. School had been out but he decided to watch his sister sleep. He smiled at the teacher saying not to wake her up. He moved a chair around and put his face in his hands for when she woke up. The first thing she would see was his blue eyes staring at her and then a huge grin on his face.

She had to bite her lips to prevent her from shouting out in pleasure, her back arched and her hips jerked. "God Blake." she moaned out as her hips rolled into his thrusts. Her fingers gripped the sheets beneath her as her eyes fluttered shut. Small sounds of pleasure poured out from kiss swollen lips. "H...harder." she gasped out "M...more!" her voice was unusually hushed since she was aware of the fact that her parents were still home, and the second set of twins would be home soon. "I'm not sure how long I can last..."

~~~~~~~~~~

It was only ten minutes later that she woke up shouting as she came face to face with her twin. "God Clint!" she said holding her hand to her chest "You gave me a heart attack. You know I hate it when your in my face when I wake up." then she smiled. "For that you have to let me have the last Ice Cream sandwich when we get home." poking her tongue out at him she grabbed her backpack and the two of them headed home taking their time. "Next time you falls asleep I'm going to sit on you till you wake up so you'll see my face right in front of yours, and see how you like it."

"What ever you say dear sister but remember you can't get too loud." He said softly before ramming his hard cock in and out of her tight wet pussy. He latched onto her nipples with his fingers twisting them a bit as he plowed her pussy. "Surely you can convince me that your enjoying yourself." He said running a hand down to rub her clit as he fucked her violently.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clint laughed and poked her. "You do that and you'll find out what happens." He mused before hugging his sister. "Awww, alright." he reluctantly agreed to giving up the last treat at their home. "We should go sis but I want to ask you something first." He leaned in and whispered something into her ear. A dream he had about her and him sharing a room on what looked like a beach.

"Oh god!" she whispered out as she eagerly met his thrust her hot inner walls convulsing in warning before she arched her back. "I love your cock." she said softly before moaning as she cam her inner walls clenching around him unforgivingly drawing his pulsing cock deeper into her soaked pussy. Her body jerked and a bit of her cum escaped falling onto the bed beneath them as she looks up at him wanting to be filled. "Cum in me brother, remember I'm on the pill now..." she said soflty.

~~~~~~~~~
"Really a beach Clint?" she said as they walked side by side down the street. "When did you dream it." her twin's dreams had a habit of coming true some of the time. The idea that they'd be sharing a room in a beach house sent a thrill down her spine. "Was it real like the others or hazy? I'd be thrilled if we spent the summer on the beach it'd be fantasitic!"

He smiled and took her legs on both his shoulders leaning into her kissing her lustful lips. Using the bed spring to force her back up onto him he began bouncing down quickly and roughly into her pussy. "No I think I can hold back enough until you cum once more." He grinned rolling his hip with each thrust to rub her walls making sure to hit her g-spot. "You know you want to." He whispered over her lips pounding her harder.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It was clear as day." Clint said a small blush on his face forming. Hid dream was very vivid and his sister had waited for him to wake up that day, but she was waiting for him in a special way. A way Clint shouldn't have dreamt about his older sister. The blush soon faded as they neared the house. "But yeah we were sharing a room in a beach house. there were only three rooms and Blake and Kay had the other two."

"Oh god!" she gasped out her hips bucking as her sensitized body went into overload as he pounded into her. Her breathing grew uneven as she met his thrusts, Kay started seeing white. Her second orgasm was following up after the first making her body thrum with sexual energy. Only her brother could make her orgasm twice in one round, her last boyfriend could only manage once. "I'm cumming again!" she got out as her inner walls convulsed again making her body shake and jerk for several moments while her essence coated his shaft a second time.

~~~~~~~

"Hmmm I wonder why Kay didn't share a room with me and let you guys have the other two. Or you know made you two sleep together and me and her have the other two. I guess it's cause they're older." smiling she nudged her brother in the side, "When do you think they're gonna spring it on us? Today?" she was thrilled now her blue eyes sparkling. "I can't wait to sunbath on an actual beach this year!"

Blake smiled pulling off his sister. "Sorry sis but unfortunately it's going to take a lot more for me to cum. Too bad I was thinking of you while I showered." He smiled and pulled his hard cock from her soaked pussy. "Though I suppose you can try." He mused. squeezing her tits teasing her nipples. "It sounds like the kids are here though."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Clint shrugged as he opened the front door to their house heading for the kitchen. "I'm hungry." He said softly going to the kitchen for a bit more lunch. He personally kept the rest of the dream to himself as he sat down at the table to eat.

"Shh let me thank you." standing she pushed him down and wrapped her lips around his cum soaked cock. Softly she suckled even as her sister came walking upstairs to put her bag away. She didn't bother to check on them figuring they were discussing the beach trip. Or at least she hoped that they were. After all she wanted that dream to come true very, very badly. A summer away from her parents with just the four of them.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

She walked back down stairs and stole the ice cream sandwhich out of the freezor to sit beside her brother. "I think they're discussing the trip in Blake's room Clint. There were really hused noises coming and I didn't want to interupt in case it's suppose to be a surprise. So I decided to eat your last ice cream sandwhich in front of you....slowly" grinning she started to feast on the chocolat dessert moaning in mock pleasure to bug him.

Blake's fingers ran through her hair as he bit his bottom lip to stop from moaning. Their younger sister had just walked by for a second time and he didn't want to alert her to what the older siblings were doing. "God." he moaned softly barely inaudible. Her lips were so skilled, he couldn't understand why her boyfriends treated her like shit. His hands slowly guided her along his cock as his dick swelled in her mouth his climax coming within a matter of seconds.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clint groaned as she ate the ice cream in front of him. Their parents were out of the room so Clint grabbed his sister ass out of pure fun. "That's for being mean!" He called running into the living room. He flopped onto the couch and turned on one of his favorite shows on their DVR system.

She grinned as she took more into her mouth suckling as she massaged his heavy sac. "Mmmm" she moans softly. Closing her eyes she just let thier combined juices coat her mouth and throat. Kay loved to give her brother oral when the twerps were home. The fact they could get caught made her eager to finish. "Cum for me big brother." she purred before incasing him once more into her hot mouth.

~~~~~~~

"Hey! Jerk!" she shouted finishing the ice cream and tackling him on the couch. Her clever fingers fell to his sides and she started to tickle him mercilessly. "Take this!" laughing her face flushed with happiness she pinned him and continued her tickle torture. Not even stoping when her parents passed by smiling at ther child like roughhousing.

Her request for his cum only drove him over the edge as she played with his sac. A hushed moan came from his lips as his cock began to shoot his seed into her mouth. His hands reached down squeezing her tits as she held his cock captive in her mouth. "Next time." His breath heavy as his chest heaved up and down. "Next time I swear I'll pull out and cum on your body for doing such a damn good job." He pulled her up a bit by her nipples only to connect their lips playing with her nipples more. "Get dressed my sexy bitch of a sister." he said with a slap to her ass. He had heard the kids laughing up a storm down stairs so a loud smack on the ass wouldn't be heard. "We have to give mom and dad an answer. And don't forget to pack those pills." he added grabbing his pants from the floor before tossing her bra at his sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clint couldn't stop laughing as he bucked his hips against his sister. The youngest of the four really was a child didn't even seem he had hit puberty yet, though the child had. He went to his brother and his dad when he started grow hair on his private area. They had both explained what it was and that he should keep himself hidden until he found the right girl he loved. He roughly kicked as was usual when his sister tickled hims as his leg came up pushing his sister from the couch.

"Wouldn't dream of it" she said laughing lightly and slipping her clothing back on taking a moment to brush her hair and wash her face so she didn't look like she'd just been throughly fucked by her brother. Quickly she walked down stairs gazing at her younger siblings curiously as the rolled around on the floor trying to tickle one another. Apprantly they were both still children and heart no matter how grown up Morgan acted. She loved to rough house with her twin just like Kay. Except her and Blake did a diffrent kind of rough housing now.

~~~~

Growling as she was flung off her twin neverminding the fact it made her stomach hurt she dragged him to the floor and started tickling him again. She knew she's hurt tomorrow but she loved to play with him somtimes like they used to as young children. "No kicking we aren't five anymore." she demanded as she caught a particularly sensitive spot underneath his ribs. "Ha! Take that!" she said grinning triumphently as she sat atop him breathing heavily.

Blake got dressed but not before a quick sponge bath to rid himself of the smell of sex. He fixed his hair some and walked down stairs in his pants, and shirt. He seen everyone in the living room and looked at them. "Hey short shits. We're spending the summer at the beach." He said softly as he extended his had to his dad for the envelope. "We are leaving tomorrow though Mom and dad's cruise leave this after noon. So yeah pack up for a few months in the sun." He said softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clint was sitting beneath his older twin as laughing up a storm until he was poked in the ribs. He was about to poke her back but rolled over as soon as he seen Blake come down the stairs. He moved so fast his sister wouldn't have anytime to catch herself. "The beach?!" He asked excitedly finding out if his dream was about to come true. At his brother's explanation she started running around the room until he tripped over his twin hitting the ground.

Kay chuckled as her younger brother fell on his face landing atop the stunned Morgan who groaned. "Yeowch." she commented as she was handed the cabin keys sitting down on the couch and sighing. She was plesently tired from thier little tryst in his bedroom and wanted to take a nap, but with Clint running around it would be impossible unless. "Hey blondie." she called "Settle down or you can stay here by yourself while Morgan comes with us."

~~~~~
Morgan pushed her sibling off her rolling her eyes and wincing as something objected to her sitting up. "I'm taking a bath." she muttered as she walked up the stairs limping. Maybe they were getting to old for tickle fights? He bruised something, he had to have her back was killing her. Walking into the bathroom she started the water and tested it before stopping up the tubs and slipping in amoungst the bubbles.

"Well I'm going to go take a nap." Clint said softly before running off to his room upstairs. The boy liked the idea of going to the beach, mainly because of the dream he had seen. The blond boy stopped at the upstairs bathroom door for a quick minute to take a peak at his older sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Blake yawned slightly but was far to awake for a nap. "I'm going to tell the news to my friend on the computer." He informed everyone. "Unless you think Kay and I should think up rules for the beach house?" His parents thought about it for a minute and decided it would be better to make up the rules now instead of waiting. "Alright." He said with another slight yawn. "You know where I'll be Kay when your ready to talk about rules." Blake started heading upstairs as he came to the hallway it was empty, his brother did say he was going to take a nap.

Morgan was humming softly as she sat amoungst the bubbles unaware that her younger sibling was watching her. Raising one slender tanned leg aboved the water she grabbed the soap and gently started to scrub. "Two and a half months at a beach, god it's going to be astounding." she moaned out happily. She was already imagining herself dressed in the new black bathing suit she bought lounging outside getting a nice even tan.

~~~~~~~~~
Kay rolled her eyes and stood back up heading to her brother's room. "We are just discussing rules aren't we?" she commented shutting the door behind her and grinning. As many times as they'd go at it on the weekends when the parents were out. However she reall did want to set everything for the beach house before they left. "No parties, Blake." she said. "It's not fair to the twerps, they can't have alcohol."

Blake was sitting at him computer desk with word pad program open as he had started writing a bit of rules. "Yes Kay we are just talking right now but you might as well lock the door just in case." He said. Once she stated no parties he wrote it down in the rules and waved her over to sit in his lap. "So far No parties, unless at a friends house. No excessive junk food. No having friends of the opposite sex sleep in the same room, and No smoking in the house." He mused opening his desk drawer to reveal a stack of three cigarette packs. "Since we are both old enough now, and I know you liked them when we were younger." His hand rested on her left thigh some letting her read over the rules they had on the computer program. "We will need more."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Clint rolled in his bed trying to get the images from his mind of his sister of a few minutes older out of his mind. why was this dream haunting him. They were in the beach house and his sister had been waking him up. This time was different though instead of her just waking him up normally his sister was naked and slightly bouncing on him. His ears heard moans as she moved on him. His eyes snapped awake as sweat rolled from his forehead his eyes looked at the clock. He had only slept for ten minutes, groaning he covered his head again trying to go back to sleep.

Back
Top Bottom