Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Supernatural and spoopy Femboy character for thought out partners. Romantic and Story-Driven play. (come on... It's spooptober!)

Jemmy102

Meteorite

Heya all and thanks for the look. Searching for partners who enjoy detailed and romantic stories in a modern, supernatural setting. I have kept the exact nature of that setting quite vague and up for discussion so things like WoD and Lovecraftian themes are all fine, although, by default, Aoife is part of the Conjuring-Verse.

Aoife is one of my characters that I created on F-list and can be found in more detail (and kinks) on his character page if you follow this link though I do not expect the same level of character work before you approach and am VERY happy to help you come up with a character too. Males and females are both welcome however ideally, any character playing against Aoife is a top.

I look forward to hearing from you and planning some spoops :3

1_11.gif

9566ac527ebf03e457427c99f42f2922b5aecfef.png

Last edited:

Heya all and thanks for the look. Searching for partners who enjoy detailed and romantic stories in a modern, supernatural setting. I have kept the exact nature of that setting quite vague and up for discussion so things like WoD and Lovecraftian themes are all fine, although, by default, Aoife is part of the Conjuring-Verse.

Aoife is one of my characters that I created on F-list and can be found in more detail (and kinks) on his character page if you follow this link though I do not expect the same level of character work before you approach and am VERY happy to help you come up with a character too. Males and females are both welcome however ideally, any character playing against Aoife is a top.

I look forward to hearing from you and planning some spoops :3

1_11.gif

9566ac527ebf03e457427c99f42f2922b5aecfef.png
bump

Back
Top Bottom