Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Tension Release [Agnes & Amorellia]

Amorellia

Planetoid
"By Elune," the Elven priestess said as she opened the heavy wooden door to the cottage. "You make everything more difficult Vala, has anyone ever told you that?" she said irritably as she kicked off her simple cloth boots as soon as she stepped inside, feeling the cool, aged oak against the soles of her feet. Kyndraea lifted her heavy satchel off of her shoulders, tossing it haplessly against the wall as she made her way over to the nearest chair, practically falling down into it with a small grunt. She slide the empty chair beside her over and kicked her feet up onto it, finally settling down into some much need relaxation.

It didn't last long as Kyn noticed her Draenei companion enter, shutting the door behind her without locking it. "Gah! You never remember to lock the door!" the elf spat out in frustration, the stresses of the day driving her wild reaction to such a small thing. With a sigh she agonized as she stood up out of her chair, walking over to the door and properly locking it. "Just because of that, you're the one starting the fire!" The priestess exhaled loudly, as if she was trying to exorcise her annoyance, as she made the unbearably long journey back to her chair, plopping down once more.

"I don't even know why I bring you along on these outings, I do all the work!" Kyndraea said, partly out of irritation, but also because she knew that it would aggravate her companion. If she was going to suffer, she certainly wasn't going to do it alone. "I don't know how you survived before you met me. With how much I have to heal you you'd think you were facing the entire Legion out there, not a handful of bandits!" The elf set her elbow up on the table beside her, leaning the side of her head lifelessly in her palm and letting her eyelids drift shut.

Were all priestesses this nagging, or was it only the elves?

Vala couldn't know truly— she'd only ever known the one, ever since she left Goldhearth to adventure across Valendia, and right now, she was really wishing she had picked out a different companion all those years ago. Kyndraea was a piece of work, no doubt about that, but she was also a skilled healer and spellcaster in combat, and being devoid of any magical talents herself and only relying on sword and shield for her protection, the Draenei wasn't in any position to boot her off. Not that she'd want to anyway. She might be worse than a blithering croon when she was stressed, but she was still her closest friend, and rival, if one wants to get into all those labels. Right now though, she was more befitting of the blithering croon moniker.

No words were given by Vala as she entered after Kyn into the cozy little cottage the two of them called home, albeit temporarily while they had business in the region. Mirroring the slender elf, the Draenei slid off her leather gloves and boots and tossed them carelessly to the side, letting them fall on the oak where they may, and went to hang up her sword and shield so she could finally get out of this unbearably hot gambeson. She was wearing nothing underneath, only covering below her waist with some briefs and girdinh her sizable chest with some bandages, her pale white body glistening with sweat from the heat and exertion.

"Hey, I'm the one doing the heavy lifting here, princess. You just stand behind me like a scared little bitch and doing your little magic hands thing," she rebutted, padding over to where she was sitting so she could hop up onto the table she was leaning on, crossing her legs as she slouched against the wall. "And what kind of priestess complains about healing? That is literally your job description!" she exclaimed with equal fervor, furiously drinking up the ale she'd managed to bag from the bandits they'd just slaughtered.

Last edited:
Kyn rolled her eyes as the Draenei slapped her doughy white rear down on the table she had so obviously claimed. "You know, I don't even know why you carry that shield around with you, it's not like you block anything with it. You get hit so much that I'm not sure Elune herself could keep you alive. Without these magic hands you would've been chopped to bits years ago," she shot back. "And can you practice a bit more with your sword? It's like you're trying to aim your opponents' blood at me. I mean, look at this mess!" Kyn looked down at the off-white robes that draped her slender figure, now being stained with dust, mud, and a copious amount of blood.

The elf stood up from her chair and walked away from the table across the room, lifting her robes over her head as she did so. "I'm getting real tired of having to scrub these so much every day," she said, loudly so that Vala could hear. She wore a simple pair of dark purple panties and nothing else, walking over towards the bedroom. "You know, I'm starting to think you're getting my robes bloodied on purpose just so I have to take them off," she said as she leaned against the doorway to the bedroom, balled up her robes, and tossed them inside. "And could you please get the fire started?" Kyndraea said as she turned back toward the Draenei, her ample bust now in clear view of her partner. A very light shade of purple graced her slender figure, except her small areolas which were a darker shade. Her own body was slick with sweat from the day's exertion, and she needed a drink.

"If you're not gonna do anything out there, at least help out around the house," she muttered as she walked over toward the dinner table. She always kept a crystal bottle of Elven wine on hand, and the Elune knew she needed it. She filled the long stemmed glass that was already out, took it into her hands and walked back to her chair. The elf plopped back down with a sigh and took a sip of the wine, swirling it around her mouth before swallowing. "We have chairs y'know," she said, canting her head as she looked over at Vala.

The nerve of this woman. "Oh, you're complaining about getting dirty? I'm the one getting into the fray with the bad guys and getting my teeth kicked in! Quick tip, babe, if you're head into battle, wear some fucking appropriate attire!" She fumed as she crossed her arms, shimmering silver eyes casting down to glaze over her robes, which admittedly, were covered in dust and blood and absolutely ruined. "The white don't even look good on you anyways. Wear some green to go with the purple, yeah? You'd think an elf would be graceful and shit, but nooooooo, Madam Kyndraea here wears an ugly ass white robe and cries when she gets blood on them!"

She remained stationary as the elf sauntered off, pulling the dirtied robes over her head to reveal a beautiful, glistening violet body with a sumptuous ass she longed to build a house on. How perfect would she be, if she could just keep her mouth shut? Good thing the Draenei was equipped with the necessary tool to plug that little hole. "Don't flatter yourself, sweetheart. You got a nice ass, but that don't make you some kinda goddess I'd grovel down to. Besides, I can rip those robes off you with my pinky if I wanted to." Despite her words, Vala's eyes visibly brightened at the sight of Kyn's nude body, eyes trailing greedily up her torso and over those perfect, rounded breasts, up to that drop dead gorgeous face and the extended ears that were oh-so-sensitive to the touch.

"Well, you do know how to bribe a lady," she drawled, groaning with effort as she got up from the table to stoke the fire while the elf went to have a drink. It might be hot now, but cold came with the night, swift and without notice, and the warrior was all too aware that the cold was far more dangerous than any heat. It took a while to get things going, probably because Vala's mind was on everything except kindling a fire, but she did manage the simple task, and by the time she was done, Kyn was back at her little nest sipping wine in the most despisingly elegant manner.

"You never really shut up, do you?" Vala sighed as she padded back over, this time removing the elf's leg from the stool so she could sit down, pulling her limbs over her lap. Calloused hands trailed gently over the soft, creamy sole of her foot, playing with her toes as she continued, nonchalant as ever, "The only time I enjoy hearing your voice is when you're screaming my name in bed."

Kyndraea accepted her newfound footstool without a word, stretching her long legs out before letting the come to rest in the Draenei's lap. As much as she hated admitting it, Vala did know all the perfect spots on her body, and she splayed her toes out as the woman mindlessly handled her feet. Her eyes nearly rolled out of her head at the comment. "Screaming your name in bed? The only time I say your name is bed is when I'm trying to get you off of me you big oaf," she shot back before taking another sip out of her glass. She craned her neck over the back of her chair in relaxation. It was just the warmth of the crackling fire that helped her unwind; at least she told herself that. Vala's hands gently massaging her feet had nothing to do with it.

"You're the one who can only remember how to say one word other than my name when we're in bed. Fuck, fuck, fuck," the elf said, imitating her partner in a not-so-flattering manner, doing small hand gestures and all. "I don't know what I did wrong in my life to deserve this," she motioned toward the Draenei with her hand. "As my fate." With that said, Kyndraea lifted the glass to her lips and tipped it up, finishing the last third of the wine in one fell swoop. She used the few seconds of drinking to let her gaze wander across Vala's curvaceous figure, from her hooves up to her horns. She'd seen it thousands of times to be sure, but it excited her like it would a newly wed bride on her first night each time, not that she'd ever say that to the old goat.

"Can we at least take a day off?" despite herself, the elf's toes curled as she felt Vala's strong hands on them. "We've been cleaning out bandits nonstop for two weeks now. Can't these peasants figure out how to fight for themselves?"

A scowl befell her face as Kyn started doing a very, very inaccurate imitation of her antics in bed. How dare she. She invoked the names of her gods in pleasure, in addition to repeatedly saying fuck. "I look good when I do it. It's like— fuck, fuck, fuck." There was an inflection to her voice and all, giving the words feeling and emotion and power, not like the clucking chicken Kyndraea was doing. "You look like a hen doing that. Stop embarassin' yourself." A little squeeze of her feet to accompany her sharp words, which were in reality petals of a rose rather than the thorns. Antagonistic banter was commonplace between them; hell, they couldn't even go one day without getting at each other's throats, but never did they truly mean any of the words they said. Not that they'd ever admit it to each other of course. Vala's pride was twice the size of her dick, and that was saying something.

"And I don't know what atrocities I committed in my past life to have to babysit this—" She gestured the whole of the elf's body with her own feet. "—this mewling quim!" Her eyes glazed over her face as she spoke, the crackling fire behind them casting an exotic orange glow on her dark purple skin, the slight pout of her lips ever prominent as she downed the wine in one go. "You got a little something there, love," she said helpfully, reaching over to lick the drop of wine from the corner of her mouth. It tasted good, sweet and tangy, and the scent of her skin mixed with sweat was intoxicating, to say the least. Oh, and, the wine was... decent too, she supposed.

Settling back down on the stool, she continued to pamper Kyn's feet, popping the little joints in every little toe as her partners complained about the lack of rest. "Y'know, they're peasants for a reason. They would've become soldiers if they wanted to pick up arms," she mused, raising her leg up to give her ankle a soft kiss. "But yeah, we can take a days off. They can survive without us for a few hours..." A sly grin came over her lips as she glanced up and met those mesmerizing eyes, her salacious intents blatantly obvious in those silver hues. "You got something planned for the 'day off'?" she teased. "Something something... draenei dick, something something," she suggested helpfully, canting her head side by side as if in thought.

It took all of Kyn's resolve to not kiss those lips when her lover leaned over and licked the stray droplet of wine from her mouth. She'd not be the first one to break, not tonight. Vala knew her body as well as she did, and each crack of those sensitive dainty toes sent shivers streaming up her spine. She bit down on her plush, dark purple lip as she felt that gentle kiss on her ankle. "I thought I might head in to town," the elf mused, reaching back and hooking her arms up over the back of her chair in complete relaxation. "Maybe see if I can find a real companion," she teased, pursing her lips at the woman.

"I mean, I'd love to get some proper Draenei dick, you're just a dick of a Draenei. Close, but not quite the same thing," Kyn said, giggling at her own joke; she always was her own greatest audience when it came to humor. Before Vala was given a chance to reply, the elf lifted her foot to her face, gently placing her big toe against those big pouty lips, keeping them shut. "I just want a day at home. No bandits to run off, no monsters to slay, no messages to deliver. No errands. Well, we might need to pick up some more wine," she said, eyeing her empty glass before setting it aside on the table.

"If by tomorrow you somehow figure out to relax a little, what are you planning on doing?" she purred to the Draenei, tapping her toe against her lips.

"Oh, you bitch," she whispered in mock agitation, furrowing her brows and giving Kyn's thighs a slap that rang out across the room. She knew full well they were lovers, and that they didn't own each other, but gods be damned if she couldn't be a little jealous over what she said, even if she was teasing her. "Hmm, I remember you saying very different things about my dick just a few days ago," she teased, leaning agains the table as she too settled into her seat, her fingers now moving upwards to massage Kyn's toned, smooth calves. "You have a terrible sense of humor," she said dryly, rolling her eyes to the back of her head at her little giggle, though she couldn't deny how utterly adorable it was. "No wonder the other elves don't like you. You're a priestess of Light who makes terrible jokes."

But then her beautiful foot was in her face, her big toe against her soft, pouty lips, and it did, indeed, shut Vala right up. The simple little act had her (not so) little buddy acting all excited and raring to go, and with only her tight briefs to cover her modesty, it was quite easy to spot the tent that was forming. Her lips fell open slightly, her hot breath caressing Kyndraea's tiny digits, only half listening as the gorgeous elf laid out her plans for the day and asked for her own. "Well... I was thinking..." Vala started, taking her sole with in her palms and opening her mouth so she could wrap her lips around Kyn's big toe, gently suckling it clean of her sweat and giving it long, affectionate strokes of her tongue. "I might go into town and take one of those elven girls for a spin. Spear one's ass while tasting another... maybe I'll even let you watch," she teased in a soft, sensual whisper, taking out her toe with an audible pop and leaving a bridge of saliva connecting it to her pale, pouty lips. "Sounds like a plan, doesn't it? Unless you want me for something. I'm all ears." Eyebrows danced and eyes gleamed; who would break first?

"My jokes are amazing, the other elves are just too busy running around and worshipping the trees to understand my humor," the elf said matter-of-factly. "And you'd better be thankful for the priestess, if it weren't for me those bandits from today would be having goat for dinner," she shot back in retort. Kyn smirked, her eyes lidding a quarter of the way as she felt the familiar grip on her foot. She bit down on her lip as her lover took that big toe into her mouth, as she had done so many times before. Every sensation with Vala had already been experienced thousands of times, but she never grew tired of them.

"Oh, is that what you're thinking of?" the elf mused, struggling to maintain her composure as the Draenei suckled on her toe. "Two of them? I don't know if that's such a good idea... usually you pay by the hour, so I'm not sure what you would do with the remaining fifty eight minutes," another giggle escaped her lips as the Draenei spat out her toe, using it to tap against her lips playfully. "I mean, you've barely gotten your hands on me and look at you," Kyndraea said as she bent her knee and brought her other foot to Vala's bulging groin. "However would you last with two elves, I mean even if they're only a tenth as pretty as I am," she said while batting her lashes, gently caressing her lover's crotch with her foot.

"Your jokes are as terrible as your sense of fashion, darling," Vala cooed cooly, smirking as they exchanged shots back and forth. "Oh, I'm just grateful the priestess didn't turn me into a toad with the way she was waving around her ridiculous walking stick." She sighed theatrically, clicking her tongue dejectedly as if she was some disappointed parent discovering a child's candy stash. "If only your abilities were as sharp as your tongue."

Throughout the idle conversation, the sun outside settled in as evening turned to dusk, a dark orange filtering in through the windows as the weather cooled to a comfortable breeze. Good thing she lit the fire when she did— even then, they'd need to cuddle soon if they wanted to stay warm. But the weather did not distract Vala from the task at hand, and she continued to pamper and suckle on Kyn's dainty little toes one by one, lavishing them with the love and attention they so deserved, running her tongue delicately and possessively along each and every one of them.

"Mm... two of them. One of them can keep me company while the other sucks me back into action. You know how fast I recover," she replied without pause, her juvenile attempts at attacking her sexual prowess not cowing her one bit. She did gasp a bit as she felt Kyn's other foot coming to rest upon her groin and her tented briefs, having to exercise all her self-restraint not to hump herself agaisnt the curve of her foot. "Hah, that's because y-you're exploiting my weakness and you're fucking gorgeous, yeah," she breathed out unsteadily, continuing her reverent worship of her soles, nuzzling into it and peppering it with soft, warm kisses. "I bet you're like a fountain down there if I were to touch it. Off with them panties, yeah? No fair you get to see me and I don't get to see you," she said with a wink through uneven breaths, feeling every little bit of how Kyn torturously teased her member.

"You know, I'm beginning to wonder if the Light exists at all," Kyn mused, tapping a finger to her lips in thought. "I mean, I pray every day that your cock would be as thick as your skull, but it never happens!" she says with a mock gasp, still gently caressing that tent with her foot. Having approved of Vala's work, she swaps the positions of her feet, tracing the Draenei's lips with her other big toe. "Tscht, you're always so eager, rushing into battle like this, whether it's with bandits or me," she says, pressing her toe in between her lips.

"Besides, what do you mean fair? I'm sitting here in just panties and you still have your briefs and bandages on!" Kyn says, motioning with her hand toward the wrappings that constrained the woman's hefty bust. "Did you get shy all of a sudden?" she mewed as she felt that tongue exploring her toe so expertly, as was always the case. The truth was, Kyn was like a fountain - she always was when she was with Vala. She was the only one she'd been with who was as insatiable as she was herself, and if the pair weren't out fighting off bandits, they were in bed clashing with each other.

"The Light forsakes it's acolytes who speak, but do not act. You can pray all you want, but you'll need to give it some good loving if you want it nice and hard," Vala said, deadpan. In truth, she didn't even know most of what she was saying, a bit too fixated on cleaning off Kyn's toes with her tongue. She was only too happy to swap her attention to the other limb, and started her work anew by so taking in the big toe in her mouth, letting her play around a bit in the cavity before settling down so that her tongue of worship it properly. "Mhm, and isn't that what you love about me? Do first, ask later. We wouldn't have met if I didn't just come out to the cathedr and ask you to an adventure two years ago."

Her breath hitched in her throat as her cock was touched through the fabric in a most intimate manner, and her silver eyes fluttered shut as she became lost in a haze of pleasure. "What do you mean, what do you mean? I'm sittin' here with my dick practically hanging out, sucking your toes and worshipping your feet like they're the incarnation of the light itself, and here you are laying back and being a pillow princess! I need some goddamned reciprocity, damn it!" she said in mock offense, slamming her fist down on the table an sending all the contents jingling with the size of his strentgth. "Oh, I'm not shy at all, sweetheart. Feel free to take it off if you're so eager. Maybe we'll see how you handle a real Draenei dick, huh, babe?

"I only joined you to get out of the Cathedral," the elf shot back. "If you'd spent more than two minutes there you would've realized how boring it is! All these old humans with their rules," she muttered. "I needed to get out in the world, I need to see some action. Too bad the only decent action I get is from those worthless bandits," Kyn said with a smirk, and at the same moment she used her foot to press against her lover's sack, gently enough to not cause discomfort but firm enough to let her know she was there.

"Fine," Kyndraea sighed out, pulling her feet away from the Draenei. She stood to her feet and stepped over to Vala, leaning down and reaching toward the bandages on her chest. "You know, I would give you all the reciprocity you wanted if I thought you could handle it," she mused. "But I'm worried that after one night you'll be dead, or at the very least unable to walk! Who'll start my fires for me then?" she asked with a playful pout as her delicate hands began to unravel the silk bandages around Vala's body.

"I wouldn't have stepped in there at all if I didn't need a healer. That Poldrick fella gave me the creeps when I was talking to him," she mused, the only serious and genuine thing she'd uttered for a long while. Perhaps it had to do with the fact that Draenei had no gods, but the man's treatment of her in those few minutes were questionable at best. She had bolted out of the Grand Cathedral the moment Kyn said she would travel with her. "You know that nice things in life aren't free. If you ask like a good girl I might let you get a taste of real action." Another soft gasp escaped her as the elf pressed her foot harder against her crotch, making her cock rub uncomfortable agaisnt the tight confines of her briefs.

"Final-fucking-ly," she groaned with relief as she stood up, standing over her with those long beautiful legs on either side of her body, straddling her and putting those ample breasts right in her face, much to her delight. "Funny you're talking about not being able to walk, cause I'm the one that has to carry you and tuck you into bed every time I get a little rough!" she snorted, running her hands greedily along her thighs and offering her chest to Kyn so she could properly unravel the bandages girding her busty chest. Her thumbs hooked the hem of her dark purple underwear and peeled them down with smooth, practised efficiency, her lips curving into a wide smile as she saw her pussy and thighs slick with her juices, her cute little bush saturated with her arousal. "See, what did I tell ya? Wet as a fountain," she teased, leaning down to give her nether lips a chaste little kiss down there, loving the scent of her sex and the taste of her juices.

"Maybe I only pretend so that you'll carry me, I am pretty lazy as you know," Kyn added with a smirk. "Hey! Hands off the merchandise!" she said, in a tone mocking the one of any brothel whore from Grey Harbor. "Always so greedy and eager!" The elf took Vala's hands in to her own and placed them on her own hips. She reached down and picked up those panties; a blush came over her cheeks as she realized how soaked they already were - Vala had that effect on her. "You talk too much, you know that?" she said as she stuffed a third of the wet cloth into the Draenei's lips.

She resumed her work and finished unraveling those bandages, setting the woman's hefty bust free. With both hands she gave each of her nipples a quick flick, smiling as she watched those little nubs harden. "There we go," she said mindlessly, as if she had put the finishing touches on a piece of art. She lowered herself down onto her knees in front of the Draenei, feeling her strong hands slide up from her hips, along her sides, and onto her shoulders. "Now let me take care of you, you've had an oh so long day..." the elf purred as she leaned in, closing her eyes as she planted a loving kiss right between Vala's breasts.

An amused snort came over her as Kyn let out a warning reminiscent of any whore worth her salt. "Well, aren't you the woman, driving a hard bargain," she drawled, letting her drag her palms wherever she desired. In this case, her hips, and Vala had not qualms with exploring those those beautiful curves, running her calloused fingers along the soft expanse of her ass and the length of her creamy thighs. So mesmerized by those legs that Vala didn't notice what Kyn was doing until she was holding her panties up to her face, and even then, she parted her lips without complaint and let the elf stuff her mouth with her soaked panties, essentially gagging her.

Rolling her eyes affectionately - they were both talkative as hell when they were horny, hungry, or just at any moment, really - she gave her breasts a little shake as they came free of the bindings, bouncing ever so softly under their weight. They often came in the way in battles, hence the tight bandaging, but by all the gods above, it felt good to let then free, especially when Kyn was playing with them. A muffled groan escaped her lips as her nipples were flicked at, which then turned into a sigh of pleasure as those dainty, delicate hands ran down her arms, sides, legs, her whole body. Vala could see the appreciation the elven priestess had for her in those pretty eyes, and she settled into her seat, turning so she could lean against the table, running the back of her palm softly against Kyn's cheeks. "Oh, I just had to endure a whole day of this elf nagging me over every little thing while I was fighting off bandits from all sides," she mused, partially gagged and muffling her words, but still legible to the ear. "Mhmm... you just can't resist some Draenei dick, Kyndraea. Especially when it's attached to a goddess like me," she jested, rolling her hips forward and giving herself completely to the priestess's ministrations.

"Mmn, well I had to babysit this cranky old goat and make sure she didn't get herself killed, so I guess we both had a rough day..." Kyn said, before slowly dragged her tongue up the valley between those bountiful breasts. The salty flavor of her sweat and the taste of Vala's skin intermingled on her tongue, sending a shiver down her spine and eliciting a coo from the elf's throat. She was addicted to exploring her lover's body. Ever since the first taste of her partner's flesh those years ago everything else paled in comparison; even the most gourmet food lost its charm.

Kyn tilted her head to the left, planting a kiss on the inside of Vala's right breast. It was hard for the elf not to completely ravage the poor woman, but she knew that the foreplay would make the night so much better. After the kiss she dragged her tongue along the skin, cleansing it of its sheen of sweat as thoroughly as if it were a priestly duty in the Grand Cathedral. "Vala..." she couldn't help but coo lovingly as she scooted down, giving the underside of that breast the same treatment. Another kiss, and then another lick. Carefully and methodically, Kyndraea worked her way around her love's right breast, until she slowly encircled that ivory areola. The elf's hands found their way to Vala's thighs, holding onto them carefully as she parted her lips and engulfed that lovely little nub in her mouth, an instinctive moan escaping her throat as her tongue tasted her.

A low hum escaped her lips as Kyn's warm, wet tongue trailed between her breasts, purposefully avoiding the places where she would do the most good. "My horns don't even look like a goat's," she complained, though it really just came off as a delirious moan as the luscious elf continued to taste the salt from her skin. They knew each other's bodies more than they did their own, and the Draenei was left with her hands desperately grasping the edge of the table and her toes curling as her body was lavished in glorious attention.

The priestess was clean and methodical in her approach, kissing each of her breasts in a slow, deliberate fashion, letting her feel those lips on the sides and the sweaty underboob, licking the sweat off them and leaving her clean as a newborn, and occasionally giggling as Kyn's tongue found a particularly sensitive spot. Minutes felt like hours, the warrior lost in a haze of pleasure as Kyndraea drove her mad with the wildest of touches. What was that thing about reciprocity again?

"Oh, Kyn..." she moaned softly, the panties falling out of her open mouth, now formed into a perfect little 'O' as her sensitive nipple was engulfed in the elf's warm mouth, the woman feeling every little touch of her tongue upon the sensitive ivory bud. Her eyes were half-lidded, her thighs locked into place by the priestess's hands, and Vala absolutely relished in surrendering control of her body to her lover, letting her do as she pleased, however she pleased. Her strong hands found the elf's beautiful red tresses, fingers wounding in them and caressing her hair lovingly as she let out moan after stifled moan. "Y-you'd make a good showing at the Maiden's Spear with a tongue like that..." she whispered in between ragged breaths, chuckling at her own joke, she too being the biggest audience of her own humour. "But you'd be one of them expensive ones, eh? Or maybe even a high class paramour in Summercourt, rubbing shoulders with those fancy nobles. Ah! Don't forget the other breast," she teased with a giggle.

Soft whimpers and groans escaped the elf's throat as she gently nursed on that sweet little nub, her tongue exploring the surrounding flesh. Kyn would've been happy spending the rest of her life there, but there was so much left of Vala's body to explore. Upon hearing the comment of the Maiden's Spear, the elf gave that nipple a gentle bite before pulling her head back. A trail of saliva, glistening in the firelight, connected her lips to the Draenei's nipple. "Oh, so you'd be okay with me working at the Maiden's Spear? You wouldn't be... jealous?" she teased, but before the woman had a time to reply, Kyn brought her hand to Vala's lips, forcing her index finger into her mouth.

"When have I ever forgotten your other breast? When have I ever forgotten any part of you..." the priestess purred as she turned her attention to the Draenei's left breast, giving it the same love and attention. Kisses and licks, gently and passionately cleaning her skin, before honing in on that pert nipple. She suckled more vigorously this time, audible, wet smacks escaping her mouth as she worked, adding her middle finger into Vala's lips, using them to explore her lover's mouth. Kyn gave that nipple a few gentle nibbles, then a harder bite, grazing her teeth against the nub, tweaking it, and pulling it back until she felt the Draenei's back arch just enough.

"Good girl..." the elf said, reluctantly letting go of her love's breast. She retracted her finger's from Vala's mouth, using that hand to find and pick up the panties that she had dropped a few minutes earlier. Kyn dragged her tongue up the woman's chest, along her neck, and up under her chin, stopping short of her lips. "You dropped these, clumsy," the elf said before she forced half of those sopping panties back into Vala's mouth, letting the rest hang down from her chin. A coy smile spread across the priestess's lips as she lowered herself and intercepted the other half of those panties in her own lips. A shiver ran down the elf's spine as she tasted herself on the fabric. Not that she wasn't used to it; she often tasted herself - on Vala's tongue, on Vala's cock, or if she was unfortunate enough spend the night alone, on her own fingers. Kyn lowered herself so that she straddled her lover's lap, sitting down on her thighs as she pressed her lips to the Draenei's. She kissed her passionately, violently; their lips, tongues and the panties intertwining in a wanton orgy of fabric, saliva and flesh.

Oh, Vala would he jealous alright. The Draenei had a hard enough time staying still when people oogled Kyndraea's curves when they were resting in taverns or on the road; she'd probably snap someone's back if her lover went to work at a whore house. But, dirty talk was dirty talk, and she was not about to be outdone, despite the fact that she was essentially pinned down for the priestess to have her way with her. "I'd rent a permanent room there and make you my personal girl—" She wasn't allowed to finish, an index finger gliding up and sliding in to her mouth, causing her to shut up instantly and suckle gently on the digit invading her mouth. A sharp pain and a shudder went through her whole body as her sensitive little bud was pulled by her teeth, but she was only allowed a muffled groan, having to contend with Kyn's slender finger. Her tongue twirled and lapped around it as if it were a cock, worshipping it with the same fervor she gave her toes. Vala was completely smitten by Kyn's beautiful extremities, and the elf knew just the right way to make her into a drooling, shuddering mess.

The other breast was indeed not forgotten, and Vala hissed and squirmed and squealed as the redhead's talented tongue worked her sensitive breasts over, taking meticulous care to make sure she was completely on edge, biting the nipple, cleaning the breast anew, baptising it in the carnal light of their conjoined bodies. Vala could barely keep her eyes open, back arching with a deseprate gasp as he nipple was pulled back cruelly, her forehead covered in sweat from the ordeals and matted with strands of her ashen grey hair. Another finger invaded her mouth and she greedily sucked them in, her own hands coming up to grasp and caress Kyn's forearm and keep her there as she suckled the sweetness of her skin and saltiness of her sweat.

Good girl. The words had an inexplicable effect on the Draenei, her already flustered cheeks growing rosy red at the praise, both loving how it rolled of her lover's tongue and being embarassed by it. A whine escaped her fingerbound lips as Kyn moved away from her breast, not quite satisfied with the attention she gave her, always desiring more, but her pout turned into a sly grin as she noticed what her love was doing. Instinctively, she opened her mouth so the elf her shove her soaked panties in again, whorish moans and gasp flowing from her lips like water as the priestess's tongue licked up her chest, neck and jaw, teasing all the right spots, the taste of her arousal a sweet reminder on her tongue, familiar and comforting yet exotic in nature. Eagerly, she accepted Kyn's messy kiss, making out passionately, furiously, aggressively, as their tongues danced and wrestled in a midst of heat, saliva, fabric and muscle.

Needy groans escaped her lips, not able to get enough of her, and her hands began to roam her elven lover's body, exploring her purple skin and every crevice of her as if she owned it. She did, in a way, and the warrior did not shy away from taking a good handful of that ample ass, or pawing those delectable breasts that pressed against her own fleshy orbs. A gasp of air to regain her breath after breaking apart, mouth still gagged and eyes alight with a raging hunger, she gazed into those sensual greens and pleaded without words— she needed her, and would do anything for her. Batting her eyes seductively, she ran her fingers over her own glistening breast, trailing along where Kyn's tongue had gone, and reached down to caress the mighty tent that had propped up in her briefs, raising her eyebrows just a bit in a question.

Kyn groaned herself as she felt her lover's firm, calloused hands exploring her body. It belonged to Vala, and they both knew it. Despite all the teasing and false bravado, the Draenei could turn her into a quivering, leaking mess with not much more than a glance. She panted heavily as the kiss was broken, opening her eyes to gaze wistfully into those of her love, as they both still suckled on the scrunched up mess of fabric that connected the two. The elf pulled back further, letting the woman have the panties for herself. "You couldn't afford me," she said with a coy smirk; even though it had been minutes since the last comment, Kyn would never let Vala get the last word in. The elf sensed the need in the Draenei's lustful gaze; she would oblige, but not before a little bit more fun.

Kyndraea placed her feet onto the now warm, oak floorboards, standing up while still straddling the woman. She stood straight up, her groin inches in front of Vala's face - but before the Draenei had a chance to move, the elf brought both of her hands to her head, holding her in place. "See something you like?" she mused playfully, swaying her slender elven hips ever so slightly, taunting her love with the sight of her aroused sex that was barely more than a tongue's length away. Kyn chewed on her lip as she watched the Draenei woman squirm and struggle so desperately; it was a loving sort of cruelty, one that she had certainly been on the receiving end of more times than she could count.

The elf smiled as she pushed Vala's head back and stepped back from her lap, dropping to her knees aggressively. "You've been such a good girl Vala," she praised, leaning in and turning her head, kissing the inside of her right knee, never breaking her gaze. "Good girls deserve a reward," she whispered, her tone laced with a mix of authority and her own needy desire. She kissed the inside of the Draenei's other knee, while her hands reached up and grasped onto the side of the briefs that she wore. With a grunt she tore the sides of the undergarment apart, sliding them out from her lover and tossing them over her shoulder, the aggressive act a metaphor for the elf's absolute need for her lover.

They might be lost in the throes of pleasure and desire, but the unspoken agreement between them dictated that neither of them acquiesce without resistsnce, and true to that line of thought, Kyn shot back the moment she broke apart from the kiss, leaving Vala both unbearably aroused and amused. It was a... confusing feeling, to be frank, wanting to shut up a her so much that she wanted to push her down and shove her balls down her throat. Well, perhaps not that strange, now that she put her thoughts into words. "I wouldn't need coin to convince you to drop your panties, love," she quipped back, temporarily taking out the panties so she could deliver her comeback before shoving the fabric back in.

Hazy, glazed silver eyes followed Kyn's movements as she stood up, giving her a front row view of that beautiful pussy and the crimson bush above it, slick with wet juices that signified just how much she desired the Draenei. Vala could feel herself salivating at just the sight, wanting nothing more than to just drop to her knees and lap at that delicious honeypot, bringing her to orgasm after orgasm as she screamed out her name to the gods above. But the elf had other plans, apparently, and Vala gave her an icy glare as she held her head back by her horns, frustrated by the fact that she was not getting to taste her favorite dessert. Her eyes followed the hypnotic flow of those hips like a pendulum, drawn and lost in the expanse of purple flesh, and only flicked back to Kyndraea's face when she uttered a question. The warrior mindlessly nodded, thinking she would get her reward, but it seemed it would come in a different form, however, as she was pushed back as the elf sank to her knees. Not that she was complaining.

"Only for you. I'm a bad bitch to everyone else," she said, half muffled, and closed her eyes and sank lower into her seat, opening her legs, and enjoying every little kiss her lover gave her knees and inner thighs, leaving warm, tingling sensations wherever she kissed her. "Have your way with me, oh mighty priestess," she said breathlessly, her hands gliding up to cup her breasts as she gazed down at Kyn. Deft fingers hooked her briefs and removed them with a practised ease, letting her poor constricted cock to finally spring forth, a magnificent, pale white equine thing with a length that ran well on the larger side. Sizable girth too, if she had to say so, but at this point she was just tooting her own horn. It was coated in translucent pre-cum and sweaty from the long day out, but it held nothing to her balls, which were sweaty and greased beyond belief when she haven't had the chance to wash them. She hasn't, today, and the natural musk of her masculinity wafted up to greet both their nostrils. Vala would've been ashamed, if she didn't know Kyn was a shameless whore for her musk.

The elf was about to come up with a witty retort, but her train of thought was interrupted as Vala's thick musk filled her nostrils, intoxicating her. Kyn loved every bit of the Draenei, from her horns down to her toes, but her musk had elf completely wrapped around her finger. Her thighs quivered at just the first small hint of the pungent smell, so thick that she could practically feel it enveloping her face. It was at this point that Kyndraea would've normally dove in, losing herself in the leathery folds of her lover's hefty equine sack, but she had other plans for tonight.

"Come with me," the elf said with a sultry smile, reaching up to take Vala's hand. She saw the Draenei's pained expression, disappointed at having to wait. "...please?" Kyn mewed, a slight pout to her lips. While just a minute ago she was controlling the stage, she had been reduced to a drooling, begging, kneeling mess. With her free hand she reached up and tugged her panties back out of Vala's lips, brought them down to her body, and groaned as she used her index and middle finger to stuff the fabric into her drooling snatch. She then began to crawl across the room, leading her lover by the hand, her own panties just barely hanging out of the lips of her sex. It was quite a sight; all the pet was missing was a leash.

She lead the Draenei over towards the hearth, where the fire crackled. Shades of gold and orange danced along the elf's purple skin as she stopped and turned around, sitting herself down on the floor. "C-come, s-stand," her voice was breathy, and she stumbled over her words as her arousal began to dull her mind. She guided Vala to stand above her, straddling her. She reached up and guided the woman's hands, placing them on those curvaceous Draenic hips. "P-please..." Kyn panted as she scooted forward and leaned back onto her arms, her palms on the floor. She closed her eyes and craned her neck back so that she face straight up, about eight inches below that heaving ballsack.

At the drop of a hat (or in this case, her undergarments), the luscious elf went from a commanding, authoritative mistress to a stuttering, drooling mess, and it filled Vala with a sense of power, seeing her lover succumb to the powerful musk she emitted. She was settled in, ready to feel that talented tongue on her sack, but much to her dismay, it never came, and when she reopened her eyes, she was met with Kyn's sultry smile, beckoning her to follow. Her lips quivered from the torturous need, and formed into a childish pout as she furrowed her brows at the woman. "But you said I'd get a reward," she whined, desperate for Kyn to just give her some semblance of pleasure, but those baby green eyes could melt anyone's heart, and Vala was no exception.

"Alright, alright," she mumbled, stumbling back onto the wooden floor on shaky legs, her whole body warm and shivering with need. The panties were taken out of her mouth and then slid down to Kyn's sex... and then shoved inside so they would poke out of her pussy while she crawled to the hearth, her lovely ass and hanging breasts on full shameless display, and Vala could only stare in awe as her lover put on an incredibly lewd display for her. The newly liberated cock between her legs twitched with want just from the sight, and the breathless, needy begging the redhead gave her, asking her to come stand over her, was too much to even consider refusing.

A sultry, knowing smile on her lips, she sauntered forward, hands on her hips, letting her ass and her rock hard dick bounce with her movements as she walked. "Mmm, changed your attitude really quick, didn't you, princess?" she teased, caressing her lips with a finger, reveling in the newfound sense of control over her lover. "This is what I meant by not needing any money." Sharp as a knife, she turned in place so that the woman was facing her ass, and she walked backwards and opened her legs so that her balls were hanging out right above Kyn's face, primed for a particularly lovely worshipping session. But, knowing the elf, it probably wasn't what she had in mind, so Vala did not lower her balls into those waiting lips. Instead, she bent over a bit and reached over to spread her ass cheeks with her hands, enveloping her olfactory senses with a musk so thick and strong it could be cut with a knife.

The heat of the flames from the hearth licked at her whole body, her back, her legs, her hands, and she was already starting to work up a healthy sheen of sweat. But the most important was her balls— they were naturally a bit sweaty and required maintenance, and with the blasting heat coming at her from behind, it wasn't long before fat beads of sweat began to coalesce on her hefty equine balls, rolling down her black sack and forming big drops right at the lowest part, before dripping onto Kyn's outstretched tongue, giving her a taste of sweat and musk mixed in with the taste of her balls and grease. "Make sure to get every drop, yeah? Or you'll be licking them up from the ground..." she cooed, wiggling her hips a bit so that her balls would swing and the sweat drops would fall faster.

Kyndraea kept her eyes shut so that she could only wait in anticipation, not know when the first droplet of sweat would fall. After some seconds, she felt the first drop land on her beautiful face, defiling it. That's what the elf longed for. Not sweat, or filth, but Vala's sweat and filth. She wanted her lover to mark her visage as it belonged to her, because it truly did. She felt that droplet splatter on her skin, viscous, thick with the unwashed grease from Draenei's leathery, equine ballsack. A shiver ran down the entire length of the elf's body as she groaned, and just after that first drop she had to drop down to her elbows as her arms buckled. "M-more," Kyn hissed out, her tone dripping with lust.

The elf kept her lips sealed, wanting to save the first taste for later, so the whimpers and moans that streamed out of her were muffled. Those disgusting balls that the elf had paid reverence to so many times before began to rain down their grease, sweat and filth upon her face, splattering and smearing across her purple skin. Kyn's breasts began to heave as her breathing grew heavier and erratic, her mind in an utter haze as her lover indulged her basest desire.

After several minutes of relishing in the feel and smell of Vala's greasy sweat, the elf parted her lips and extended her tongue. Not shortly after, the first vile droplet rained down, kissing her tongue with wanton disgust. Just that very first taste overwhelmed the poor elf, and she came. Came hard. Kyn's slender body began to twitch and spasm as she climaxed, her elbows buckling and sending her flat on her back on the floor as she writhed in beautiful agony. "Fuckfuckfuckfuck," in a twist of irony the stream of of expletives came flooding forth from the priestess, just as she had mocked her lover some minutes earlier. Her back arched off of the ground as she came, squirting out from her elven pussy, which came gushing out haphazardly as the panties soaked up most of the liquid.

Back
Top Bottom