Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female All for one (Anthros, Cybrogs, Humans and Futas) (NSFW links)

kinkyponygirl

Supernova
So please be gentle with me section... I am new to the area.

So recently I have learned something about myself and that is I love playing a female with a cock and a set of balls between her legs. And she happens to be a buff chick. With that in mind, I would love to play as my OC with anyone willing to give this newbie. Also before I go on I am doing this on my tablet so most of the pictures I can't resize.

My OC

Jayden Jareau
DOB: January 25

Sign: Aquarius

Age: Depends on the RP. Play her 24+ (Willing to be older)

Hair: red, black, blonde, blue, pink, purple (Dyes it frequently

Eyes: Blue (Right) Green (Left) Heterochromia

Tattoos: One giant dragon on her back. Anime sleeve on her right arm, video game sleeve on her left. (Or no tattoos at all if tattoos aren't your thing.)

Height: 6 feet tall

Weight: 195 with some muscle mass

Dom/sub: Dom

Job: Tattoo artist by day (Dominatrix at night)

Hobbies: Archery, hunting, modeling, dancing, spending time with her pets (Cat, dogs, snake, and bird). Video games, comics, all things nerdy and geeky. Bodybuilder, weightlifter.

This is where I will separate my modern setting and my scifi settings into to different parts.

Now for my likes and dislikes
Likes: Latex, Dolls, Chicks with Muscle, brainwashing/conditioning, Sensory Deprivation , Body Mods, and Pony Play. Honestly, if I list them all I would be here all-day.
Dislike: Bathroom stuff

Now for the ideas... I would say they are basic.

Modern setting: My futa is a futa that takes what she wants when she wants it. She was abused when she was in school and somehow something awakened within her. This dominate side of her... She found that she was stronger than your average female... So her parents encouraged her to workout, bodybuild and powerlift. She took her revenge and afterward she had no idea what to do with this newfound side of her. Her parents had been around and been kinky around her. So, latex and kinks are a part of her and she went to college got a major and opened up a dungeon with her friends. Maybe YC is new and MC gets interested in yours.

Sci-FI
So once again my character is a futa in this future world. Humans can be augmented to their heart's desires. They can have multiples shells that they can transfer their minds as well. That was the rich and they lived up in the closed. Things like BDSM, fetishes are taboo. But what if a person from above desires something that she can only get in the slums where all the poor, the sick are located. Jayden helped those that couldn't afford upgrades. She was like Robin Hood to the people.

Jayden is an augmented human that was into transhumanism, she was a hacker. She wanted what they had above and she made it happen. Jayden was a walking experiment. She wanted to have snake eyes and she did her research and she made her eyes be able to change. She wanted multiple shells and she built hers from the ground up. She has a Jackal shell when she wanted to feel like a God. A dragon capable of breathing fire, which was her favorite. Two tiger shells for speed. The Updated and her original. A shark for sea exploration. And a horse. Cheetah and Doggo/Kitty hybrid centaur

Jayden is also an owner of Crimson. A local club/fetish club for those of kinky proclivities. Jayden gets into contact with YC and they talk via message board and all that.

The story starts with them about to meet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom