Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male -- ๐ค๐ข๐ฌ๐ฌ ๐ฆ๐ž ๐›๐ž๐Ÿ๐จ๐ซ๐ž ๐ฌ๐ฎ๐ง๐ซ๐ข๐ฌ๐ž. (a hostage(s) love story).

Nieva

๐ฅ๐จ๐จ๐ค๐ข๐ง๐  ๐š๐ญ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฌ๐ญ๐š๐ซ๐ฌ
Withdrawn
Hi and welcome to my thread!

I'm looking for a sort of specific story here - one including two hostages who eventually fall in love, all the while being trapped by some maniac wanting nothing but to see the two tortured. It'll involve you playin' both the hostage and the kidnapper so if that's not something you're okay with please don't waste either of our times!

It will include brutal non-con, extreme violence and a lot of gore. I want you to be as fucked up as you can when playing the kidnapper. As for the second hostage you can play him however you like! I don't mind at all.

This thread is a little short I'll admit but I'd rather just dive in, you know? So on that note: there's a starter below that I'd love for you to reply to! It more or less leaves you room to simply introduce your main character - and we can discuss when to bring in the kidnapper. Probably a few posts into our two lovers meeting, though! <3

I look forward to potentially writing with some of ya!

Fourteen days.

That was how long she had been trapped underground for. She had no idea where she was, or what day it was - the only reason she knew it had been so many days was from the scratches on the wall she had done with a piece of chalk, she ironically, found laying around. Whoever it was hadnโ€™t even bothered to tie her up, but she supposed she understood why.

The brunette was In no position to fight back. She hadnโ€™t eaten a decent thing the last two weeks, unless you count the tiny piece of mouldy bread they very gracefully shoved over the threshold once every day. Contrary to belief, she had tried to fight back. And as a result, her ribs were still healing, and her stomach sported a large purple bruise.

Which was able to be seen considering they had taken her clothing. Well, thankfully they had left her bra and panties on, but everything else had been stripped from her. And it was fucking cold in the basement. She couldnโ€™t remember a damn thing from the day she was taken, though. Thatโ€™s what bummed her out the most, all she remembered was the petty argument she had gotten into with her mother, and the fact that she had childishly stormed out.

Everything else was a blur.

A hazy, forgotten blur.

Whoever had taken her, hadnโ€™t touched her yet. Apart from the brief beating she received for trying to fight back. It was almost as if they were waiting for something.

For someone.

The dripping was consistent, small droplets of water hit the cemented floor beneath it, causing the woman to wince with every drop. That noise was going to drive her in-fucking-sane. Pull yourself together, Harlyn. Breathe.

A sudden crash erupting from the stairs pulled the sixteen year old from her thoughts, baby blue hues snapping towards the staircase with furrowed brows. It wasnโ€™t time for her meal yet, why were they coming down? Her thoughts were seemingly answered when a groan emitted from the darkness, followed by what sounded like a body tumbling down the stairs.

Wait.

A body?

The brunette shifted, her palms hitting the ground in what could be deemed as a pathetic crawl. She was too weak to fully stand up, too exhausted. With a shallow gasp, she slowly shuffled her way towards the shadowy figure of whoever lay at the bottom. "Are...are you okay?" Her voice was low, a rasped whisper - she couldn't help that though, she had barely eaten or been given a normal amount of water, her throat was bound to be dry, her lips chapped.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom