Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Smut Roleplay (Looking for Sub Female!)

The Hybrid King

Meteorite
Hi! my lovely smut roleplay lovers. I like doing smut roleplays but my roleplays are lit to semi-lit so if you want a good plotline with character development I am okay with everything.
My roleplays generally include heavy smut and explicit language (pussy/ cock/ cum/ clit/ blowjob etc) and I play Dom Male but I can also play Dom female for your female character.

Some of the language I prefer during my roleplays are:

oral ———————————–

" your mouth is so warm and wet ”’
“ open wide, baby ”
“ god i love the way your tongue feels on me ”
“ deeper — shove your tongue — deeper ”
“ you’re making me tremble ”
“ flick my clit — ”
“ all i want is to feel you deep down my throat… ”
“ baby, your lips are so tight… god…”
“ you’re — gonna make me come like this — ”
“ can i fuck your throat? ”
“ wanna fuck my throat? ”

fingering ———————————–

“ one finger in — how’s it feel? ”
“ think you can take a couple of more? ”
“ grind against my hand, show me how much you want me ”
“ i’m so wet for you… i need your fingers…”
“ that’s it — let’s stretch you all nicely… ”
“ god… just… slip your fingers into me already, you tease… ”
“ suck on my fingers. ”

Although I don't mind doing Independent smut. I would like if there was a plot involved. Few of of my favourites are:

1. You have been a sophomore in school and yours eyes have been prying the mysterious nerd Sebastian. One day after school when you were returning from your detention you saw Seb still in the library. In his black jacket, hair falling over his face and ocean blue eyes.

2. You are an understudy of your mysterious yet astronomically charming English professor. Although, you needed that extra points that is not exactly why you signed up for his extra classes. Presently you are knocking at his chamber doors after University hours.

3. Your boss haven't been happy with your work and it has just been a month since you have been recruited to this company. You can't loose it by any chance. You were walking home in heavy rain after being threatened to be fired again by Mr. Argent. Suddenly in that harsh whether a car stops in front of you and it's Mr. Argent himself giving you a lift.

4. On a agreement to save the family property you have been married to Sebastian Argent. It has only been six months and Inspite of being an economic agreement you can't help but fall for him. You just don't know that he feels the same way.

Looking forward to some exciting roleplays. Message me if you are interested.

Toodles...

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom