Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

!!!THE BUNKER: Sex & Fetish Club!!! (REOPENED STAFF NEEDED!)

Status
Not open for further replies.
She smirked as he put her shoes back on, rolling her eyes. Men and their fantasies of women just in their stilettos... doesnt surprise her. When he moved her panties to the side, she smirked softly and sat back, letting him enjoy the show. As she felt him push inside her she gasped before screaming out, her head flying back as her arms gripped his powerful arms for support. "Fuck... Yes" she hissed, her hips bucking as he forced his way inside. She cried out the whole time, his huge cock stretching her deliciously. As he moved faster, her groans turned into one long drawn out cry, her breathing laboured as the pleasure coursed through her, pushing her towards the edge. "Fuck... Yes" she said, clamping down on him, nearly at the point where she would orgasm "Fuck....Harder!" she said sharply, gasping for breath

Viktor did as he was told and fucked her harder. His tattooed and peirced cock sinking into her before being pulled out then sinking back into her. He moaned also as he fucked her before pulling her right leg up against his body and casually licking down from the tip of her stilleto to her mid calf whilst he pounded her furiously as he filmed every second. Her moans echoed through the club and the vision of her being fucked was shown on screens throught the club. "Yeah baby!... you gonna cum?... you gonna cum all over my dick?!... Cum for daddy!... scream for me baby!" Victor moaned as he enjoyed her.

Emalie continued to cry out, her screams getting louder, the closer she got to cumming. She knew that she want far off, and when he licked her it put her right on that edge, and as he fucked her harder and harder, his voice pushed her over the edge as she screamed, tightening her muscles as she cummed, his cock feeling delicious inside of her as she continued to scream, the pleasure ripping through her as she soaked him in her juices.

Kiki couldn't believe she had actually found a place like this. It had been a while since she had been in a sex club. It had been about 3 years to be exact. Her friends had taken her to one in the US on her 21st and she hadn't been in one since. But here she was on vacation and she happened to find one. Walking in the light of the main room hit her revealing her fully. She only stood about five foot and with her petite frame she looked like easy prey for every guy in the place. Blue eyes focusing on the bar she brushed a lock of black hair out of her face. She was wearing a red and black corset, a short black skirt, fishnet thigh highs, a bondage ring collar and a pair of knee high black boots with more buckles on them then you could count to finish the look. The sight at the bar made her smile. There was a guy and a girl already at it. Giggling she walked over and sat down on one of the stools looking at them both.
"Could I get a strawberry daiquiri when you get time love?" She asked the guy who was obviously the bartender.

After Emalie came Viktor casually pulled his cock out of her before pulling up his jeans and fastening a button on the waistband but he left the fly open with his cock hanging out as he turned his attention to Kiki. "One strawberry daiquiri comeing up!.." Viktor said with a playfull grin as he turned of his camera before turning on a rock music channel which was quick to take over the screens that once shown Emalie. 'Nine Inch Nails - Closer' soon began to play throughout the club as Viktor went about makeing the strawberry daiquiri. Viktor poured the white rum, crème de fraises, lemon juice, strawberries and ice into a blender and process at slow speed for 5 seconds, then at high speed for 20 seconds. Before pouring the mixture into a chilled glass. "One strawberry daiquiri..." Viktor announce as he slid the glass across the bar to Kiki. His eyes looked her up and down without a care. "Enjoying Berlin?.." He asked playfully as he noticed her American accent. The club seemed to attract more foreingers than Germans. but then many of the German public were too shy to enter the bunker, whether it was because it was a sex club or if it was the fact the club was once a Nazi bunker and Viktor the owner had a Nazi fetish.

She smiled as he looked her up and down. Catching the glass as it slid down the bar, she picked it up and took a sip. Setting it back on the bar she looked over to him. "Yes actually. I'm on vacation and this only my first stop." She said biting her bottom lip softly. "So do you always interact with your customers that way?"

Ashley looked at the building from inside a cab and checked the address with the poster she had gotten from a friend at college. She got out of the cab and paid the man his money, and took his card so she could get a ride back eventually. She walked over towards the door and showed a man her ID before she entered the club. She was an American student who at the age of 23, decided to study abroad in Germany because they had a good psychology program. At least that’s what her parents think she is here for. In actuality, Ashley was here for the erotic clubs and scenes. Somehow, the auburn-haired missy had mange to keep her dark obsessions hidden from her parents. She stood about 5’4” tall and normally added another inch or two with heels on. She had a tan complexion on her curvy body with a C cup chest. She wore her normal club outfit of a black Spandex halter mini-dress with buckle accent and silver studded. She also wore a black choker with a silver heart on it. Walking inside, she chuckled softly at the show that was already on, her blood red lip gloss stained lips tugging up in a grin. “Let the fun begin...” she muttered to herself, chuckling as she headed for the bar. “One Jägermeister please,” she said, though her jade eyes hadn’t looked down at his cock, which was still hanging out. Oh yeah. She was definitely going to have fun.

"Ofcoarse, I wouldnt want to disapoint my customers..." Viktor replied to Kiki before looking to the second american. He nodded in response as he went about her order. Takeing a tall glass he filled it with a generous serving of Jägermeister before slideing the drink to Ashley. With the bottle of Jägermeister still on the bar he reached over to a glass filled with black straws which sat beside a pile of napkins. Takeing a long black straw he put it into the bottle of Jägermeister before casually drinking the ice cold herbal liqour of which he adored. His eyes looked back to Kiki. "So you like my club?... we have everything to acomodate your every desire!" He informed her with a playfully grin.

((THIS PLACE IS STARTING TO PICK UP! :mrgreen: I COULD USE WITH SOME EXTRA STAFF! :mrgreen: ))

"Mmmm it is quite nice. I like the atmosphere a lot." She answered eying him slightly. Taking another sip of her drink she pulled up biting her bottom lip seductively. "But I was hoping for someone to show me around. Maybe get me comfortable with things." She said as she got up on the bar and sat down facing him. "Not that I'm not already comfortable. But you can never be to careful I suppose." Eying his length before shifting her gazes up to him she finished. "There might be some thing I'm not accustomed to."

"Well like I said I wouldnt want to disapoint my customers..." He replied with a playfull grin as she sat up on the bar. "So what do you like?... There plenty here to show. The upstairs i the public area where anything goes... downstairs we have private rooms for those who are either shy or dont like to share!.." He informed her as he stood before her his semi hard cock hanging out of his jeans, its shaft tattooed with black striped around it like a candy cane and a silver ring though its head. Leaning forward he placed a hand on the bar either side of her thighs as he leaned in close to her, his peirced tonge sticking out before playfully licking the tip of her nose.

She scrunched her nose as he licked the tip of it. Giggling she wrapped her legs around his waist pulling him closer. "I'll go wherever you wanna take me sexy." She replied leaning forward and nipping on his neck softly. "We could go somewhere private or we could stay right here I don't mind. I'm a very open girl."

"Well why waste time going elsewhere?.." He said with a grin as he held her thighs as he leaned into her neck and lustfully bit her before sucking on the area he bit. His hands slid up her legs and other her skirt to her corset clad sides. "Mmmm, I love corsets!..." He whispered lustfully into her ear as he leaned up to her ear where he nibbled gently on her lobe. He hadnt long fucked a customer on the bar and it looked as though he was going for round two.

Ashley took the tall glass of Jägermeister in her delicate hands. The way that he carried himself was indeed a turn-on. There was nothing she liked more than a man who had an aura of confidence. It was the best way to get anywhere with her. She couldn’t help but admire his cock, thinking about what it would feel like to suck on him and play with the ball through his head in her mouth. The feeling of it inside of her. The thought made her shiver as she looked back to his face, nodding as he handed her what was more of a straight shot than a mixer. "Thanks and have fun with the missus. It seems seem like you’re about to have fun with paying customers," she said, tilting her head back as she drank the whole thing down, the feeling of the alcohol coursing through her body absolute bliss. She couldn’t help the smile that graced her face once she finished, slamming the glass back on the bar.

((Iam sure Ive read that post before?.. :? ))

"Mmm, I will have fun... feel free to top up your glas and enjoy the show or join in if you wish!" Viktor replied to Ashley with a grin as he stood with Kiki still clinging to him.

Ashley looked at Viktor with a wicked grin on her face as the brunette looked on with the other American latched on to him. It’s weird to see both American girls inside of a sex club on a foreign country like Germany. Amsterdam would’ve been the more popular area to attract college and young adult people for some hot fun. “Why should I watch when participating is so much fun, hmm?” She asked with lust dripping from her words. Having a threesome on the first night in the club was going to cap her night nicely.

"Well what are you waiting for and why are you on that side of the bar?.." Viktor grinned as he stood with Kiki. His eyes locked onto Ashley as Kiki seemed a little distant (Offline :mrgreen: ).

Ashley went over to the owner with a stride that was sensual and mesmerizing. If there were other customers (especially males), they would find themselves hypnotized to such strut the brunette was putting on. The way her body was propionate as she wore such halter mini-dress was amazing. The American was another sex goddess in Viktor’s eyes and she wanted her share on the fun anyway possible. “So, what kind of fun you’re going to give us Americans good sir?” ((It's to lure away people from flooding me with requests as I have RPs ongoing with people.))

"The kind your american men cant give you my dear!.." Victor pulled himself free from Kiki and turned to face Ashley. He stood clad only in a pair of black jeans that were tucked into a pair of shiney combat boots that came up to his mid calf. His naked torso was heavilly tattooed as was his arms and neck. His peirced and tattooed cock hung out of the open fly of his jeans semi hard. He watched her make her way over to him with a grin. It would take more than the way she walked to impress him after all in the bunker he was never short of female company. "How about you show me what you got my little american fuck toy!.." He said with a playfuly grin and a wink. His ice blue eyes still hidden behind his black circular shades. Then suddenly 'MuDvAyNe - A New Game' began to play on the sound system and pumped out of the speakers whilst the video played on the screens.

Ashley was looking stunning in her dress, but knew that the owner wanted more from her American body. It was difficult for her to get a read on his emotions when his eyes are covered by the black shades. Her eyes looked down at the pierced and tattooed cock. It was so amazingly hot to take a glance at it. But what about a touch or a grind? A smiled curled up on her devilishly cute face as turned her body away from Viktor, but not until she started to grind up against him and let her sweet ass get a feel of his cock. The warmth along the lower part of her mini-dress was awesome. Ashley knew that the owner had his share women in this place and she was going to be the last person to get a good fucking from him. Hopefully, Kiki would help in the process.

KiKi smiled as Ashley came to join them. She was still on the bar as Ashley began to grind against him. As she played with him Kiki leaned over and nibbled on his ear. "I hope you don't mind all the attention love." She cooed into his ear.

As Ashley grined against him Viktor held her hips firmly as his cock rubbed against her ass before he began to grind against her playfully. His hands slid up her sides to her breasts which he casually groped without a care before pulling her dress down to her waist and removeing her bra which he let fall to the floor. His hands now squuezed her breasts playfully, his middle and index fingers squeezeing her nipples tightly. "Not at all.." He replied with a grin as he felt Kiki nibble his ear. He tilted his head back and brought his lips to Kiki's and kissed her lustfully as he continued to grind against Ashley while he squuezed her breasts. He moved back a little pulling Ashley with him so he now stood with his back against the bar between Kiki's legs.

Ashley felt Viktor’s hand on her 34C breasts, which ran smoothly on his expert hands. His manhood continued to poke at her bottom, while she grinded her ass away without any care in the world. She felt liberated being at a place like this. The young American looked at Kiki who the owner kissed with lust-filled passion in his body. A moan escaped her lips as he played with her nipples, causing them to harden immediately. After his ministrations, she felt herself being pulled towards the pair. As the grinding continued onward with a quiet crowd, her hands reached down and touched his tattooed and pierced cock, eliciting a sinful grin from Ashley.

"Mmmm, how about you show me what your tongue can do?.." Viktor moaned as Ashley began to touch his cock which was now fully erect and throbbing. Breaking the kiss with Kiki he then leaned back against her as he looked to Ashley whom he romoved his hands from her breasts and moved them back to rub Kiki's thighs as he awaited Ashley to do as she was told. A lustfull grin slid across the german's lips as he enjoyed the two american girls.

Ashley moved downward, knowing that the owner was tired of waiting, and gave him a very long, very deliberate, lick along the underside of his cock. Oddly, he didn’t taste too bad, like the salt of skin, but not entirely unpleasant. She flicked her tongue away just as it reached the head, and she tilted her head to the side to run it back down along the side, and back up. She kept on licking, sometimes moved her hands some so she’d start at his sensitive testicles, teasing them gently before trailing her tongue along the bottom of his cock.

Finally, auburn-haired American tilted his tool down some, and gave his head a good lick. Ashley gave it soft kiss on the tip and then she took him in her wanting mouth. At first, she just let the head in, rolling her tongue around it, as she teased and played just under the head. When she got used to having him in her mouth, she began to take him down, inch by inch into her mouth.

She hit the back of her throat and she gagged slightly, quickly swallowing to try to relax as she pulled back, blinking as she glanced up at him. She took him as far down as she could, her tongue twirling and teasing as she went. Each thrust brought him down deeper, and she moaned softly as she forced to use gag reflex, swallowing, gasping, and drooling as she went. She'd glance up at him every now and again, slightly embarrassed, lustful, and needy.

"Mmmm..." Viktor moaned as he watched Ashley contently as her tongue and hands went to work. He continued to lean back against Kiki as he enjoyed the attention Ashley gave him. The multiple sensations she gave him caused him to shiver and shake. He moaned again as she began to take him into her mouth. His cock throbbed more as it slid down her throat. "Well you are talented!.." He said with a grin as he felt a little cum seep out of his cock. His balls grew tense as he enjoyed Ashley.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom