Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master and his three Maids (The True Raven and Foxxy_Mama)

"You can cum Esme, but then you have to suck it off with Bella." He really wasn't a bad master he just love fucking his maids. Though when they were punished they deserved it. He pulled out a vibrator and pushed it into Bella's pussy turning it on high.

Bella moaned out as she felt the vibrator pushed into her and turned on. "Oh Master." She says softly and went back to licking up his cum off his length and moving her tongue over her fellow maids clit.

Esme rides him a bit faster. "Oh so good." She says as her eyes closes and her body releases her cum upon his length after she pulled his full length inside of her body and felt Bella's tip of her tongue flick over her clit.

He smiled at having a thought and pushed Bella off of him and sat at the edge of the bed. "Esme your going to let Bella continue to eat your pussy. And your going to use your tits to make me cum again." The thought of having a pair of tits wrapped around his cock excited him, and surely the moans from Esme would surround his cock while Bella ate her out.

Esme smiled and nodded as she wraps her breasts around his length. She moves her breasts up and down as she looks up at him. "Do I use my mouth too?" She asked as she kept her legs spread for Bella.

Bella smirked at her Master's orders. "As you wish Master." She says and moves under Esme. She starts licking and pushing her tongue inside of Esme's pussy. Her finger moving around on Esme's clit. She pulls back and spoke to her Master. "Dont you want Alice to join us too, Master? I'm sure she would love to play too." She asked and said to him softly.

Bella nodded softly and went back to work on Esme's clit and the insides of her walls with her tongue.

Esme moans out and continues moving her breasts up and down on his length. "Oh Master, you feel so good between my breasts like this." She says to him softly.

Alice stops in the doorway as she sees what her fellow maids and her Master were doing. She had a vase in her hands full of fresh roses. "Master, you dont mind if I put this in here for you?" She asked holding up the vase just enough to had her flushing face.

"Yes Alice you may. Then if you want to join you can. I know how you don't like groups. Perhaps when these two are finished you and I could have some fun?" Alice always listend and never once had to be punished except one time.

Alice moved into the room an set the vase on the dresser near the window. "Later when your fullly recharged, Master." She said as she turned around to face him even with her cheeks still a bit pinkish-light red.

Esme moans out as she feels Bella's tongue go more inside her body and her figer continue moving on her clit. She keeps her breasts moving up and down over his length.

Bella continues what she is doing to Esme's body.

Alice moved swiftly over to them and kisses him softly on the lips. "May I have the rest of the day off? I am done with my chores. I wish to paint my toes and nails." She explains to him softly.

Back
Top Bottom