Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Master and his three Maids (The True Raven and Foxxy_Mama)

Foxxy_Mama

Supernova
Three maids lives under one roof with a single male who is their Master. There is Esme, Alice and last Bella. All three maids has different jobs within the house hold. Esme had the chore of taking care of the food and the kitchen. Alice takes care of the rest of the gardens and Bella takes care of the house hold. They all has one thing in common, keeping their master happy and keeping him on track when it came to work.

Esme cooked breakfast: pancakes, eggs and bacon. She started cleaning up the kitchen as Bella moves softly into the kitchen to pick up the tray his food was on with a glass of juice and coffee. Alice was already in the kitchen before Bella came in to get the tray.

Bella smiled as she walks up the stairs and down the hall towards her master's bedroom. She walks in and walks towards his bed, setting the tray down on his night stand. "Master?" She said to him softly.

Lyle sat up in the bad and drank down the juice. "Yes Bella?" He asked looking over at his food. With a sigh before Bella could answer him he spoke. "Tell Esme to get in here I want a word with her, then come back in here with her and say what you want." The young master never liked mornings nor did he like the array of foods placed before him. Esme was the newest girl but she already been there for a month. As well she had been punished by the master before, sometimes he thought the girls did stupid things just to make him punish them.

Bella nodded. "I will, Master." She says to him softly and walks towards the door. "I was making sure you were awake." She says softly and walks out of the room. She walks down the hall and down the stairs to the kitchen. "Master would like to see you, Esme." She says softly and heads back up the stairs towards her Master's bedroom.

Esme nods and heads up the stairs with Bella. She walks into the bedroom with her fellow maid and walks towards him. "You wanted to see me, Master Lyle?" She said softly as Bella stands at the door waiting for orders to leave or to start his shower at lease something along those lines.

"You may go Bella." He said with a wave of his hand. After making sure she had left he looked down at Esme. "I know I've told you before, and you have a list of foods that I don't like on the refrigerator. So why is it you keep making me pancakes and eggs in the morning? Are you trying to make me sick?" He asked harshly. "Come on I know your new but shit you've been here a month already you should know better. And you know your going to be punished. So which is it going to be? Spankings, being chained to the wall, or being fucked?"

Esme bit her lip as she listen to his harsh tone. "I'm sorry Master. I wasnt really paying attention to the list on the fridge." She says softly as she moves closer to him and onto the bed. She softly sits in his lap and looks him in the eyes. "Being fucked, Master." She says for her punishment that he'll be giving her.

She wears her bikini maid uniform that he likes a lot on her. The bikini is black with white trimming. She wears her black knee stockings with her lovely Mary Jane shoes. She has white cuffs on her wrists and black strings on her upper arm. She also has her maid hat on her head along with her white ruffle neck garment on her neck that also goes down between the top of her breasts. She moves her fingers up and pushes her cute glasses up on her nose so she could see him more.

Lyle's bare upper body was slender but strong. Working and owning his own business was hard but he was happy with his life. His right hand moved quickly squeezing her left nipple roughly. "You know this is punishment and not pleasure right?" he pulled on her left nipple pulling her face down into the blanket by it.

She bit her bottle lip and nods at him. "Yes, Master." She says softly as her face is down on his blanket. She didnt want to moan out even if it felt like pleasure yet her hand grips the blanket that's over his wonderful length. She starts rubbing his length through the blanket to get him nice and hard.

His hand ran over her back and pulled the tie of her top undoing it. He made sure her head stayed down feeling the grasp around his cock through the blanket. Her actions and answer appeared as though she wanted to get in trouble today just to play with her masters cock. "Play with your slit you dirty slut, and leave your bottoms on."

She bites her lip a bit harder and nods. She moves her other hand to her bottoms, sliding her hand inside of her bikini bottoms and starts rubbing her slit. Her other hand continues rubbing his cock through the blanket but rubs it a bit rougher. She closes her eyes tightly so she could keep her pleasure from showing.

Lyle's hand pulled her up a bit by her hair as his left hand gripped her nipple tightly beneath his fingers. "Your such a slut." He said before sliding her hand under the blanket onto his dick. "You must have been talking to Bella."

She let out a moan and rubs his full length in her hand now that she has his flesh against her flesh. "Oh no, Master. Us girls do not talk about such things to each other." She says to him softly as she keeps rubbing her slit with her fingers on one hand. She opens up her eyes and looks at him in the eyes as she moves her lips to his bare chest, leaving a few kisses on his chest.

Her lips were soft against his chest. He never would have thought his maids kept silent about being fucked by him. In the month Esme had been here she was hardly punished but Bella loved it. Bella had done things purposefully wrong as even once in a while so did Alice. It was Esme day to learn what punishment was like in the house, and true punishment not just teasing her body and letting her go.

She softly moans out against his chest as she rubs faster against her slit and she rubs his length in her hand a bit faster. She moves her lips up against his neck. "Master, I am really sorry for not making breakfast the right way." She says to him softly with a bit of sadness in her eyes as she looks up at him and her glasses softly sliding down her nose.

"Don't worry about that right now, just focus on your punishment." He said softly not wanting her to feel bad about what had happened. His hands moved down to her hair pushing through it before lifting her chin. "I'm not letting you off the hook this time. you have to go all the way understand?" With his question he pulled the blanket back showing her his cock and how it craved more attention.

"All the way to what, Master?" She asked as she looks down athis fully hard length after he exposed it to her. Her finger pushed the rims of her glasses up more onto her nose. Her other hand went down to his length and started rubbing it softly. She moved her eyes up to his as she waits for him to answer her.

"Your going to actually get fucked." He said pulling her up to where she was sitting on his lap.He started to grind against the fabric of her bikini bottoms to make sure she was wet. When she was he pulled the bottom's to the side and pushed into her pussy. He used his hand to hold her ass sliding her up and down on his cock making sure he pushed himself all the way into her tight body.

She moaned out with pleasure as he pushed himself inside of her tight pussy. "Oh Master!" She cries out with pleasure as he moves inside of her body. "You feel wonderful." She says to him as she moves up and down on him with his length inside of her body.

Lyle hit the intercom calling for Bella to com into the room and the turned the intercom of once again. His took Esme's hips and began to fuck her roughly, he wanted a pussy on his lips and he wanted Bella's tongue on his cock, but Esme needed to learn. SO his plan was to has Bella strip so he could eat her out and Bella also leaning over licking his dick and Esme's clit as he punished his newer maid, though Bella was getting rewarded for being a good pet.

Esme moaned out as she moves herself onto his body. "Oh Master." She says to him softly.
When Bella heard her Master call her up she moved to the stairs and headed up. She went down the hall and into her Master's room. "You called Master." She says to him as she walks over to his bed.

"Strip Bella. Esme is going to find out what its like for her clit to be licked while her master is fucking her pussy. It's your reward for being such a good girl." Lyle slid his hand up under her skirt and over her pussy lips as he bounced his hip into Esme. "I know how much you love my tongue on your pussy Bella. So get up here and be a slut for your master again."

Bella smiled and started stripping. "As you wish, Master." She says to him and climbs up onto the bed after she stripped off her clothes. She placed her pussy lips over his mouth without crushing his face. She leaned down and licked at Esme's clit after spreading her lips open for herself.

Esme moaned out as she keeps bouncing on her Master's cock and moaned out even more when she felt Bella's tongue on her clit. "Is this also punishment, Master?" She asked softly.

"It is when your not allowed to cum." He said softly to Esme. His attention went to Bella's pussy as she was working on Esme's Clit. His hands running over her smooth ass and legs his tongue grazing over her slit. "Don't forget about my cock Bella, you know how I like your tongue so why not do both lick my dick as her pussy as she rides me?"

Bella smiled as she looks between her and her Master's body. "Hmm, of course Master." She says and goes back to work. Her tongue moved over his length that gets exposed and her tongue flicks over Esme's clit.

"So good." Esme says softly as she keeps riding her Master and feeling Bella's tongue flick over her clit. Her hands moves up her Master's side and rest on his chest under Bella's stomach.

He used his tongue roughly against Bella's slit while his body trusted deeper into Esme's tight pussy. They were his good little sluts as he pounded into their pussies. Bella was enjoying herself and it sounded like Esme was as well. The feeling and the slutty moans coming from both girls pushed him over the edge making him cum deep inside Esme's tight twat.

Bella moaned out as her body released her cum upon her Master's mouth and tongue. Her tongue continue licking his length as Esme moves up and down on his length. "Oh Master. Your cum is as sweet as ever!" She says as she licks what she can off his length as Esme keeps riding him.

Esme moans out with pleasure as he cums inside of her but keeps riding him. "Do I cum or not Master?" She asked him softly while holding her cum back as best as she can.

Back
Top Bottom