Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx M or F Only serious inquiries please

Yeti

Banned
Banished
Just like the title states I'm only taking serious offers since I don't like to waste my time. I hate starting a roleplay only for my partner to fall of the face of the earth and never reply. Other than that I'm pretty open to things.

About me
- I have been writing for about four years now and I have been loving every single day of it. I am by no means a perfect writer but I give it my all and make sure my partner is satisfied.

- I work night shifts so I reply from 1 am to 3 pm if I have time I reply during my breaks and lunch . Since I have to do inventory and crunch numbers all day during the breaks y just try to reset my poor brain.

- English is not my first language and at school I would hang with the wrong crowd so I didn't really pay attention . Now here u am struggling with commas and trying to structure sentences correctly.

- I try to write anywhere from two to five paragraphs but it all depends on what current scene calls for . If it's a slow scene where our characters are only talking don't expect a wall of text.

- I love occ chat and I hope you do too ! I feel like it's one of the most important parts to any roleplay .

Requirements
- Daily replies atleast but if you need more time just let me know . I would atleast like a heads up instead of thinking that you just dropped the roleplay .

- Be willing to brainstorm and bring some ideas to the table. I love it when my partner has some good ideas and can keep the plot interesting.

- Be able to write at least two paragraphs or more I feel like anything less than that starts getting stale .

- Be able to write in third person , I've tried first person and it just feels weird .

Rules
- no God modding please
- no fantasy roleplays
- no death in roleplays
- no historical roleplays
- no scat
- no gore
- do not post on here just go ahead and pm me

Kinks
- Face fucking ❤
- incest
- choking
- hair pulling
- after care
- gags
- restraints
- bdsm
- handcuffs
- humiliation
- leash & collar
- sex toys
- orgasm denial
- double penetration
- triple penetration
- gangbangs
- MMxF
- teasing

Pairings
I will only play males against other males and against females . I will be playing the role on the left side and will be adding plots in the future .

- Father x daughter
- Son x mom
- Uncle x niece
- Nephew x aunt
- Brother x sister
- Cousins
- Older brother x younger brother

- Proffersor x student
- Father x babysitter
- Rivals trapped in an unfortunate situation
- Best friends get lost in the woods
- Enemies with benefits