Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Cheating, Cuckolding and other fun!

knockknock

Star
Thanks for stopping by and giving my corner of this world a look. Overall I am a nice guy who is really just looking to make some new friends and some long term or short term writing partners.

About Me:

I have been writing for well over a decade
I am from the United States
Got started on AIM back after High School. (Too Long ago)

Preferences:

3rd Person Only!!!
While Discord is my preferred method I am more than happy to do PM or Forums as well!
I am looking to Play Male Character/s and a partner willing to write the female character/s.
Slice of Life scenes are what I used too. Sci Fi, Supernatural are doable, it would just be new for me.
Story to Smut ratio I would say is 50/50. I enjoy both very much but I find it hard to enjoy one without the other.
I usually like a couple meaty paragraphs per post.
I do not have a preference on Face claims or descriptions.
I am available throught out the week and can post pretty much every day barring something coming up.

Kinks:

Cuckolding/ Hotwife, Cheating (Favorite)
Swingers/Couple Swapping
Interracial
Group Scenes
In-Law Affairs
Cum Play
Succubus
Incest
Risk of Pregnancy
Transformation ( Character Arc)
Blackmail
Female characters who smoke or vape
The color black (Make up, clothing etc)
Big Sunglasses ( Call me strange..I don't care!!)

No

Overly Innocent or Naive Female Characters
Rape
Snuff
Scat
Animals
God Modding

Below listed are just a couple of ideas I have. I am not by any means saying these are the only ideas I would consider doing. On the contrary, I would love to hear any ideas you may have you think we may be a good match. Also feel free to suggest any changes to the scenes below. I am very flexible!! What is the point of doing something if both of us cannot enjoy it right?

The Problem of the Bride

YC and MC have just recently gotten married. The wedding was beautiful and the bride is as happy as she can be. Still she had noticed, even during this time of happiness and in whatever paradise they are in that her new husband seems distracted maybe even unhappy. She finally works up the courage to ask him what is going on. He breaks down and tells her that he has been hiding a big secret from her. His deepest, biggest fantasy is to watch someone else have sex with the love of his life. She is blown away by this. Maybe she is hurt, confused, unsure. She does not understand why he would want such a thing. She thought he loved her. Even as all of these thoughts go through her head though she is doing something even more surprising...she is still listening.

Who's Teaching Who?

YC is a young, married beautiful teacher at a local high school. She is popular, fun and almost every student likes her. She has always had a way of bringing out the best in her students and is known a sort of a prodigy when it comes to helping kids. MC is a high school senior (18 yrs old) who is a bit of a loner. He has never had many friends and his parents and the staff are concerned. YC is assigned to tutor MC after school. To get him to open up, talk and to get him better suited for life after school ends. What she finds is not something she expected. The teenager is a sexual deviant with fantasies and ideas she had never once thought were possible. She is rocked by the things he says, the things he wants. Slowly over time she finds herself switching from trying to cure him, to listening to him to eventually becoming the girl of his fantasies. Willing to do any and everything he wants and loving it.

The Last Request (Trigger Warning- Sickness, Death)

This story involves a married man who is suffering from a terminal disease. For years he has asked his wife for one thing. To watch her give another man the one thing a wife shouldn't, herself. She has always said no. Now as he lay there dying and unable to do anything he decides to ask her one last time. He is not sure how she will react. Will she be mad? Upset? Or feel pity or guilt that will push her to do this thing she never wanted to do?

I look forward to hearing from you hopefully. All I ask is that you PM me and do not respond here in the thread. Happy Writing!!!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom