Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Feel Love (BDSM Adventures)

Rea

"Fortunately, I am not of a fainting disposition."
Supporter
"Come closer, tell me what you know. Feed me, hold me, show me it all..."​
Hello, and welcome! I've taken a long break from this place and I'm rearing to get back into things. New plots and ideas get my creative juices flowing, and I need that to fuel my mind for other avenues. I hope you can add to it; stoke the flame that has diminished in my summertime sadness.

"...in this tantric, blanket sixth sense. Show me who I need to be, but let me test myself…"

I am currently seeking FxF or FutaxF primarily. I don't care what you identify as; doesn't matter to me in the slightest. I will play against a futa, but I will not play one. I tend to lean submissive/switch. Light to moderate BDSM is involved in whatever plots I have listed. Not rape, though. Dubious/Hesitant consent is fine.

"...so call my bluff and let me go and take my heart now from this hold…"

Blindfolds, crops, bindings, spanking, leashes, collars - these are all things I love in whatever scenario. I particularly enjoy choking; never to the point of asphyxiation, of course. That light hand, the trusted palm of a partner upon an area that is so sensitive is just amazing to explore. I don't have an F-list; if you're curious, just ask, I don't bite hard!

Absolute No-No's include: macro/micro, unrealistic sexual fluids, bodily fluids other than sexual ones, furry/anthro, death/dismemberment, tentacles/aliens, oviposition, stuff like that.

"...too long it's me in old shadows; the same intention as before..."

If you haven't turned away yet, I will warn you: I need story to accompany the sex. The ratio doesn't particularly matter but unless it comes along with the plot established, I am not interested. I've had stories where sex happens within a few replies, and others when it occurs half a dozen pages later.

Before we begin any plots, let's discuss post length? I typically write at least three paragraphs and can easily do more. Beyond six, though? Then it's a chore. I think of myself as a competent writer and I appreciate someone who can add to the scene, describe things within it, and reciprocate emotions while adding to the story. However, I'm not able to spend time crafting thousands of words for a reply. I will lose interest if I don't get enough, and I'll feel inadequate if given a novel. I write on-site only - PM's preferably or threads. Also, I enjoy checking in with my writing partner for OOC banter. Discussions for plot, feelings for the current scene and where to lead, mutual interests and the like. It's not required, though, and it will never be flirtatious. I am here to write and converse, not to invade someone's personal life.

"...and into this, a heartless kiss; to take these words from broken lips…"

Since everything above is a deal breaker for most, and you've made it this far, let's discuss:

PLOTS!
Which are actually just two for now; a few I've been craving for ages. It's purposefully left vague towards the end for my first plot (which I am highly craving) as I don't wish to ruin the surprise! If you are interested, I'll explain a bit more in detail.

"...and spoke before the feelings gone, and cracked before the door…"

Secrets of a Stowaway - extremely craving! 💜💜💜
Your character is the captain of great pirate ship, and a recent plunder resulted in fabulous wealth. Massive amounts of jewels, loads of liquor, and even expensive furniture that could easily be sold. They stripped the other vessel entirely ... So they thought. One evening a young woman is discovered hiding among the cargo bay, but how? Somehow she must have slipped past the pirates, which does not please the captain. Still, she's a pretty little thing, no use in killing her outright, especially when she explains that she had been abused upon the ransacked ship. Although the crew are pirates, they aren't totally heartless. So they keep her, for now, letting her help (especially with the captain's personal needs). Yet there's just something off about her - the way she talks, some of the things she says. It isn't offensive; it's just ... Odd. Some begin to whisper that she's a siren, a tale of the seas of women who lure sailors to their death. And when the captain discovers the girl materializing seemingly out of thin air, that rumor may just be true.

Oh Shit, Apocalyptic
Zombies, of course, why not? We can discuss details on how they act. I'm not looking for canon characters in a certain setting but I like the idea of varied or mutated zombies. Walkers, Screamers, Runners, etc - adds some fun adventure to it. Anyway, your character is a lead in a community, a trusted asset with lots of skill. Mine sneaks into the compound intending to steal supplies for herself, but is caught, and although not killed outright must now work for her theft - by whatever means needed. This can include multiple characters for either of us, sharing of my character with other members of the group, or other stranger survivors showing up.

"..so break my heart, and tell me no. As nights they pass, and still alone…"

I am not limited to these ideas. Got one of your own? Let me hear it! Suggestions are welcome! These are just plots I came up with that I'd like to try. I am not really into fandoms and canons though, so keep that in mind.

"...and drawn into my tangled web; between these sheets where love is dead. Amongst the gods that shape my death and raise this feeling from my chest."

Lyrics from "Feel Love" @ Hey Moonshaker.

Last edited:
Almost two year old bump >_>

Back
Top Bottom