Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female NON CON FEMSHEP CRAVING plus more fandoms

CURRENT CRAVING Non Con Mass Effect especially Femshep. I have a few scenarios in mind to recreat from the games including Femshep arriving at the prison colony to rescue Jack. Femshep going to rescue Dr Kenson. I even have an idea where EDI is manipulated and forced by the Illusive Man. Those are just examples, I have more and open to ideas.

First off, the fandoms. My main interest is Mass Effect. Ive had a couple good roleplays but its been overall a hardtime finding a good partner for this. I am always up for a good femshep rp and will never tire of degrading her, humiliating her, and putting her in her place. If you would rather roleplay on discord, emeraldarcher58801.
FB_IMG_1683558180032.jpg

sample_6dc651d830d63d2dea626495658f6342 (1).jpg
I have 2 areas of interest when it comes to writing a roleplay, Fandoms and Superheroines. I mostly do non con and I prefer the girl to meet some kind of a bad end. A bad end doesnt have to mean death, tho it could, it is something that can be discussed. Lately i have been open to dub con as well and enjoy it a bit more. As long as there is some kind of resistance, at least at first, Im pretty down with it. maybe shes corrupted or coerced. I love blackmail or drugging. Non con doesnt have to mean violent.

Other fandoms are as follows: Most I do not have a story prompt. I prefer to come up with that on the fly with my partner. The ones I do have are cravings and suggestions.

Max vs. Vecna from Stranger Things
A story where Max is taken by force then ended by Vecna

Farah Karim from Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare

Poppy Sweeting or an original female character(preferably one you created so we can do a faceclaim) from Hogwart's Legacy

I dont have a fully fleshed out idea for this, although I do know it will involve alot of magic to get Poppy, or whomever, to bemd to my will

Dragonage Inquisition
My created girl, who I named Triss, from Dragonage Inquisition. Im looking for a female to play as her and I would play her opposition in some sort of original non con adventuring story similar to, but not necessarily based on the game. She can have party members or go it alone if you prefer. Maybe she gets seperated from her party just like in the game where Corypheus defeats her and she is by herself. If we did it bad ending style, maybe she never finds her way back. Please message me if interested.

Female Deputy from Far Cry 5 used by a religious cult

Judy, Panam, V and the girls of Cyber Punk

The girls of Final Fantasy XIV

I have a craving currently for a story with Zero from the Endwalker patch updates. Y'shtola from Final Fantasy XIV. She is hunted down by the Ascians. She is captured and forced into sexual slavery. Another thought, instead of the Ascions, maybe she is made into Yatsuyu's personal playtoy. I have a couple ideas for her ultimate fate, we can discuss that. I also have another specific idea for this, pertaining to the game, involving my created charachter, or yours if you like, providing she is female. To avoid spoilers for those who havent played Endwalker yet, please dm me if interested.

Nancy Drew from the TV series

Aloy from Horizon Zero Dawn

The girls of Resident Evil
One story idea is Jill Valentine, forever pursued by Nemesis. She thought she had destroyed it before Raccoon City was blown up. She would soon find out that wasnt the case. Base idea is Jill is captured and made into a breeding toy.
Jesse Faden from Control

Dani Rojas from Far Cry 6
One idea I have is after Dani helps free Yara, and then moves to the United States, not realizing that a vengeful and very much alive Anton Castillo is there waiting for her.

WWE Diva Alexa Bliss (non Bray Wyatt follower)
20220831_202538.jpg
Britney Spears (younger preferred)

Ahsoka Tano or Rey from Star Wars

She-Ra and other females from the Masters Of The Universe

Rosita, Lydia, or Clementine from The Walking Dead.

Non Con Story Based On Norse Mythology And Vikings
5212b0ec8f7d4361854a8b85ff1ddb5a.jpg

The females of Kim Possible

The females from Assassin's Creed

Kena: Bridge Of Spirits

Tomb Raider

Duella from the show Gotham Knights

Her mischievious nature and snarky attitude gets her trapped in a situation that shes in way over her head. She is quickly taken advantage of forced to submit to her tormentor. Even the Joker's daughter is vulnerable to being used and abused. Open to other story ideas for her as well.
View attachment 28254

Ellie and Dina and the girls of The Last Of Us
getting kidnapped by the Seraphites and used in their cult rituals, repeatedy being used sexually. I was picturing a very dark ending for both. Their lives being taken in thr end, but am flexible on that if it makes people uncomfortable. I am also open to other plot ideas as well.

Baldur's Gate
Amost anything involving a female lead vs a Mindflayer

Gaming girls, nerdy girls, and game streamers.
I have five favorites. The first one isnt a streamer, although she does do the voices of some of the biggest female charachters in games, including my favorite, Femshep, Jennifer Hale. I have a scenario in mind where she is kidnapped by a crazed fan who only sees her as one of the charachters she portrays and not as a real person. Myztek, who also goes under MTQ Capture on youtube who streams alot of Final Fantasy XIV material. Then theres Miss Makkaa who streams on twitch and then Miranda Sanchez, Casey DeFreitas and Stella Chung who both work for IGN. My top scenario is one of them or all of them even being kidnapped and taken advantage of. Im open to other or more in depth scenarios but right now Im just looking for something with one or even all three of these gorgeous gaming girls. Im also open to other girls just ask.
D9mPwAtXUAA6Zu5 (1).png

Superheroines, I love superheroines in peril. From them being captured, having their lives threatened, in some instances taken away, having them degraded and humiliated, and even unmasked, exposing their identity placing them in even greater danger....if they survive their current ordeal. Im open to most any superheroine as long as I know her and can play against her accurately. I also like made up superheroines. They dont have to be canon. There is something about these ladies in spandex being put in their place that I enjoy. My favorites are Batgirl and Supergirl, I love stealing her powers with kryptonite, but will enjoy defeating any superheroine, and yes, they will be defeated. One craving for this is Batgirl, captured by the Joker or Harley Quinn, or even another villain if preferred. A physically and verbally abusive non con story where Batgirl is broken down by her nemesis. This will be more peril than smut, tho there will be plenty of that too and will result in a bad end. It will be very dark. The picture below was my inspiration for this idea.
929b53414523ad5935f2ca221f2ba3ad.jpg
Another idea for Batgirl is while she is out on patrol. She is in the wrong place at the wrong time and gets accused for commiting the crimes that she was there to prevent. In order to defuse the situation, she cooperstates and allows herself to be taken into custody. Unfortunately it was all a set up and the area of the jail she is off the books and has tightened security. Escape is not likely. Will listen to ideas and suggestions pertaining to Batgirl as well as other superheroines. Normally Im partial to the 1960's Yvonne Craig version of Batgirl but Ive played the game Gotham Knights and I have a craving the version from that game. The version you play is up to you. I am open to most but those are my preferences.
sample_3c0f197519a49e3800ce9f78011898ea (1) (1).jpg

sample_5509cbc349ceae5a8d449d8b00269083 (1) (1).jpg
Also another idea Ive been having was a original superheroine story featuring two sisters. Ashley Sparks who is known as Ricochet is the older sister of Recoil, aka Kaitlyn Sparks. Ricochet is the accomplished superheroine. She had been doing this from a very young age, now 18, her sister is getting older, now 15, and has started to admire the acts of Ricochet and her other crime fighting partners. Not realizing her own sister is the beautiful Ricochet, Kaitlyn decides to follow in her idols footstep and dons a mask becoming Recoil. Her sister discovers who she is and what shes up to but decides not to say anything as long as she keeps to the smaller stuff. She handles herself well, fighting petty small crimes but eventually of course, stumbles onto something bigger. Instead of backing away, she decides to investigate on her own and gets in way over her head. What happens next is up to us.

Another idea is an island where various heroines are taken from video games and other fandoms and enslaved, where no one will ever find them. Imagine the dream teamups that could occur as the ladies attempt to escape...and fail.

Another idea ive had is an auction of superheroines or even other fandom charachters in an exclusive underground club. The victims have been captured, enslaved and are now ready to be sold to the highest bidder. Of course now that the heroines have been weakened it only right that they be put through various live demonstrations to show the buyer what he or she is getting.

Please DM me if interested in any of these, or find me on Discord EmeraldArcher#3504. Also, i know people have lives there is no pressure, answer when you can. If its going to be a really long time, at least tell me beforehand. I still want to work with you but at least i wont be sitting around thinking you changed your mind. I myself struggle at times to get a reply once a week.

Here are my kinks, these are my faves tho im ok with most anything. I dont have many no's
Non con
Dub con
Shaved pussy
Young girls
Rape
Oral
Where a girl is fucked so hard all she can do is make forced gutteral animal sounds and grunt loud. Maybe theres a name for this, i dont know lol.
Bukakke
Strangulation not necessarily in death
Beatdowns
Anal
Pissing for humiliation purposes
Public Humiliation
Weakening by some outside power more geared for superheroine stories
Mind control/hypnosis
Redheads
Sporty girls
Short girls
Goth girls