Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

To Save The Realms - D&D 5e Adventure Interest Check

Stormorajdanto

Finem Facere Mundo;
Hello everyone. I'm wanting to run a massive long-term roleplay based in Dungeons and Dragons Forgotten Realms setting along the Sword Coast. Some of it I'll just be bullshitting because I really don't know the fine details, but part of being a team adventuring within a world is that things change all the time and part of it is going with the flow and making our own fun right?! As it stands I intend for there to be much more roleplay elements than dice rolls on the part of the player as I want this to be as fun and interactive for all of you as possible. I on the other hand will be doing a ton of rolls with my shiny math rocks because shiny math rocks!

Plan would be to post once every week at a minimum, and we'll be starting off in a custom series of quests that lead up to level three before dumping all the characters into The Sword Coast to start their saving of the world.

As the gods send their followers to fight one another and powerful wizards manipulate the planes to their will, the balance Ao sought to keep in the world of Toril is being threatened once more as numerous events occurred affecting time, space, and reality itself. Seeking to put the arrogance of the gods who caused this problem to rest he selected of the weakest mortals from different places in the world of Faerun to compete against one another and the selected few of the trials are to be sent to quell the problems arising in the sword coast as they grow along the way.

My Dungeons and Dragons 5e Adventure is looking for players! This will be a (very) long term thing that will take characters all the way from as far north as Ice Wind Dale, to Baldur's Gate in the far south, and beyond as our Zeros become Heros in their pursuit to set Faerun to rights.

Back
Top Bottom