Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx F or NB Seeking monster girls, hypnosis, incest and more

Venus5

Planetoid
Hello there to everyone and anyone checking out my request thread! It’s been a long time since I’ve last started a fresh one of these on here, but I’ve been meaning to remedy this for a while and figured it was about time I do so. This time around, I have a few specific requests which I’m very much joking to find partners for, but do also have a couple of more general cravings which are more flexible in terms of characters which can be used or the execution of the premise. So give a little browsing about and I hope that you’ll find something of interest which spurs you onto sending a message my way.

First off, a few quick ground rules and general information:

• Forum and PMs are equally fine for roleplaying. Emails are a maybe and discord or other messengers is a hard no.
  • I’m a heavily submissive leaning person. This doesn’t mean I’ll be a lazy submissive, as I do enjoy putting up a fight or being a feisty character provided it’s what my partner wants, but I just wanted to put it out there that I’m not looking to play the dominant role for any of these ideas.
  • My smut to plot ratio tends to heavily favor smut as the driving force behind a roleplay, but that doesn’t mean I’m entirely against more story or character heavy games. Also even with my smut heavy roleplays I generally prefer to have some decent build or context surrounding the sex.
  • I don’t really mind if the player contacting me isn’t female, so long as they’re willing to play feminine characters opposite of my own then we should be fine.

A list of general kink interests and limits

-Yes-

Femdom (partner)
Orientation Play
Interracial
Blackmail
Face Sitting (receiving)
Cunnilingus (giving and receiving)
Rimming (giving and receiving)
Monster Girls
Long tongues (usually associated with monster girls)
Tentacles
Incest
Interracial
Age Differences
Isekai
Shemales

-No-

Snuff
Scat
Blood
Guro
Excessive Pain
Vore

So onto the stuff I’m currently hoping to find some partners for. Any and all images linked below are very much NSFW

Single Mom With Twin Daughters

One of my biggest cravings at this time and inspired by a pic series from sinnergate. I would love to find somebody interested in playing these twin sisters opposite of my character:

Now, while my preference would be to play their mother like in the referenced images, I am also open to taking on the part of a neighbor, teacher or other unrelated role for those who don’t enjoy dabbling into incest themes. I’m also open to the girls father still being in the picture, if we wanted to add some element of adultery and cheating to the already taboo relationship.

Yuri Monster Girl Quest

This is more of a singular character concept which can branch off into different roleplay ideas. Essentially, I’m looking for partners interested in lewd medieval fantasy based scenarios, with myself playing this swordswoman, who happens to be your fairly typical eager young adventurer who occasionally gets into different types of outlandishly lewd predicaments. I’m particularly interested in exploring potential games with monstergirls or female members of different species, along with female spellcasters in general.

I’m also open to monstrous males to an extent, but if I end up getting too many requests for those without much or any of the other types of partners, then chances are I’m going to become increasingly picky here or perhaps even have to remove it as an option, so please keep that in mind or try to be open to potentially trying one of the other options if asked.

Also, if anybody is willing and able to essentially be a DM who sets up a loose setting for my character to explore and encounter different obstacles and/or sexually aggressive partners along the way, then I would absolutely love to hear from you.

Hypnotized Plaything

I’m often not a big fan of hypnotism related roleplays, since in my fairly limited experience I’ve found that people into it tend to drag out the actual initial hypnosis portion for a silly amount of time, to where I lose interest before we ever get to any actual commands. But I found myself really enjoying this series of images:

I’d love to find someone willing to play the above out while taking on the part of the dark haired Asian girl and possibly her friend on stream. I’m looking to play the blonde within the images, but would be open to playing the pink haired girl instead or even someone else entirely. This doesn’t even need to be kept within the confines of the boarding school, as it could easily involve your girl helping to set up a coworkers computer in their office, a housewife’s PC at home or any other scenario we can think of where she would have access to install the program to an unwitting subjects device.

Also very open to doing a non-hypnosis version where she seduces or blackmails someone else into servicing her, if that appeals to anyone reading this far.

School Ground Culture Clash

This is a more broad interest, but it largely deals with a desire for scenarios which involves classmates who are of very different walks of life, where one of the two manages to blackmail or seduce the other into being their plaything. This can involve goth/emo/nerdy girls having their fun with cheerleaders or others girls of the typically popular cliques or even vice versa with some snobby classmate who practically runs the school having their fun with some ‘loser’ they normally wouldn’t be seen talking with, let alone going to bed with. I’m open to this either being focused around a couple of fully female characters or one female and one girl who’s packing something extra between their legs. I’m also open to trying something outside of a school setting, such as having them working the same jobs or having to interact through some other means.

Back
Top Bottom