Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Puzz's Speed Drawing

PuzzlePieces

Super-Earth
Here are a couple videos of me working on a picture ^^ Let me know what you guys think.

[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFP7OXcpgBU[/youtube]
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wIUCd0ua5fM[/youtube]
mikucopy.jpg

OMG I wanna commission you somehow! I would try and find trades of some sort! ... I need a picture drawn of something so that I can make a cosplay of it! ;3

Reaper said:
hiddenshinji said:
Wow, sogoi. Love the chibi. Picture perfect.

Die fangirl/boy stop killing the japanese language.

Since when have i killed the language. What with one word you think its that easily killed.

hiddenshinji said:
Reaper said:
hiddenshinji said:
Wow, sogoi. Love the chibi. Picture perfect.

Die fangirl/boy stop killing the japanese language.

Since when have i killed the language. What with one word you think its that easily killed.

It begins with one word and then it continues into a mindless baffle of Romaji/English.

Oh, so the fact that I know a garbled mixture of Japanese and English, makes me a FanGirl/Fanboy? Cause I don't have the money to spend goddess knows how much to take a full Japanese course? Reaper, stick to your insults in the PvP forum, at least there acting like an ass is allowed.

By the way, hiddenshinji... It's spelled Sugoi ^_^ ... or sometimes typed as Kawaii ^_^ I hope that helped.

I know enough Japanese to make it known that I knew enough to be polite. Just because I don't have a full course in Japanese, doesn't make me a Fangirl/Fanboy. ^_^ -head tilt- Thank you very much Reaper, for making my day so bright and shiny!

TheDarkerMe said:
By the way, hiddenshinji... It's spelled Sugoi ^_^ ... or sometimes typed as Kawaii ^_^ I hope that helped.

!

Sugoi = Amazing
Kawaii = Cute
Keirei = Beautifull.

Aussi, oui reve je suis tres fluent dans la langue francaise. Je vive dans le Quebec je me besoiun de parle la langue.

Reaper, shut up and go away please. You are obviously not welcome in this thread. You are only causing problems. ^_^

Sugoi and Kawaii are actually often used to describe the same things. Usually that get mixed up, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. Because cute things are amazing, and a majority of the time amazing things are cute.

Reaper said:
Aussi, oui reve je suis tres fluent dans la langue francaise. Je vive dans le Quebec je me besoiun de parle la langue.
That's nice to know that you live in Quebec. I can only speek a little french but I can say Kiss my ass in gaelic.

• Keep your shit in the PvP, Reaper, or you'll be facing another ban.
              [/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u][/list:u]

TheDarkerMe said:
Reaper, shut up and go away please. You are obviously not welcome in this thread. You are only causing problems. ^_^

Sugoi and Kawaii are actually often used to describe the same things. Usually that get mixed up, but that doesn't seem to be a problem. Because cute things are amazing, and a majority of the time amazing things are cute.

Weither or not a cute thing is amazing you cannot say Kawaii = amazing because Kawaii =/= amazing, Kawaii = cute Sugoi = amazing. That's like saying that Green = blue.

Puzzle that is amazing work and well done, I wish I could do things like that with photoshop xD all I can do are my sigs lol.

TheDarkerMe said:
So Puzzle you enjoyed the work I did for you? :3
Yes Thanks, I'm really loving it.
Reaper said:
Puzzle that is amazing work and well done, I wish I could do things like that with photoshop xD all I can do are my sigs lol.
Thanks. I just got a tablet pen...I had a tablet but the pen broke several months ago, I'm still getting the hang of it again. i did manage to get alot of traditional practice in.

vedacolor2-3-1.jpg

Such as this piece here.

Very very nice work. I knew right away it was a tablet just by the strokes :p can't do that with a mouse lol.

Wonderful, I can't wait to continue. -winks- If you aren't against it, I am actually tempted to have a character join them in their next quest. Well besides for Nox... :3... an Avariel, if you are aware of what the race is? XD

Back
Top Bottom