Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Female Smut heavy

Rjb20vawd

Planetoid
Hey there bluemooners thanks for taking a look at my rt! It has been awhile since I've been on here and I am excited to return to good quality roleplays with good quality roleplayers. I love this site because rps are treated like actual writing instead of "mmmm that feels good....more..." Type of responses. That being said I do like story but I like them to be smut heavy...."ahhh!!!! There it is he said it!!!!!" *Peter Griffin voice*. Probably about 75/25 if you're looking for a number. I am open to all suggestions for roles but under 18 is a no no for sure. Some kinks I have are.....being rough, cumming in all holes, big tits, spanking, pulling hair, sloppy bj/facefuck, and eating out pussy and ass. My limits are.....nothing bigger then a small finger in my ass (don't finger bang me to shit either just something modest only if you like it I don't care.) Gore, vore, scat, and feet. If you could provide a face claim for our characters I'd appreciate it but if not it's ok we can find something I'm sure but I do like face claims, art is ok with me. Btw I like my cock size to be on the bigger side of believable. Like 8"-12".

As I said I'm open to ideas but here's a couple off the top of my head if you're interested.

One is where I play a cop that's having a boring night untill I come across you. I eventually persuade you to consent to a search then I start to feel you up and you decide to let me have my way with you while passing cars can watch? ( Or a secluded road if you don't like public)

Another idea is your husband has borrowed a substantial amount of money from my boss, one if the meanest crime bosses in town. I come to collect but he is working late trying to earn extra money to pay back. However I need a payment, tonight, I offer a proposal.....let me fuck you and I will knock one payment off the debt giving your husband another week to come up with some money (which maybe you "accidentally" lose "forcing" you to give yourself to the hulking big cocked man again?).

I think that's about it for now. This is my 1st rt in years so I'm sure I'll be making changes and improvements/expanding soon. I hope you made it here and hope to hear from you thanks!

Back
Top Bottom