Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Male Various Slices of Sexy Cheesecake

Cheesecake

Star
Hello.

Here's my up-to-date request thread. I am interested in both FxM and FxF stories, though have a preference to Female x Male scenes. I'm happy to play as either the dominant or submissive role in the pairing, if the scene calls for it.

MILF ADVENTURES
  • Looking for some classy MILFs to get in to some very unclassy adventures. Cougars and older women not missing out on the "fun" of the younger women.
  • Female police officers, amateur detectives, spies or even just bored housewives getting caught up in all sorts of kidnappings, bondage and other sexual excitements.

DOMINATOR BECOMES THE DOMINATED
  • A woman who is known for always being the one in charge suddenly finds herself on the opposite side of the coin. Can be a bitchy boss, or a woman in power or even an actual dominatrix. Certainly would love lots of bondage in this one.
SUPERHERO / DC COMICS
  • Catwoman finds herself reluctantly coming out of retirement, squeezing in to the old catsuit once again, after being blackmailed for a job.
  • An older Batgirl returns to Gotham for the first time in years and decides to put her costume on for the good old times. Unfortunately, a villain gets the better of her..
  • Looking to play opposite the Joker. Catwoman, Batgirl or another female character finds themselves taking the place of Harley Quinn, as Joker's toxin corrupts them and he takes advantage of that.
MAGICAL GIRL MILF
  • She was a magical girl during her younger years, but now this MILF finds herself having to use her magic vibrator once more to fight crime. The only problem? She can no longer turn back! So now she's stuck as an air–headed, sex–craving bimbo cougar who looks ridiculous running around in a short skirt and high heels.
PLAYING A VILLAINESS
  • A partnership is short-lived when the male villain turns on her after a successful heist.
  • She is sentenced to house arrest, put under the care of a man who will 'correct' her.

^_^
* Blowjobs & Gagging Noises.
Emphasizing my struggle as I slurp and slobber over a big cock in my mouth. The louder and more humiliating the noises, the better!
* Bondage/Ball Gags. Mmmph!
* Breeding/Pregnancy. My sole purpose in life.
* Casual Sex Talk. Talking about how many men I've been fucked by like it were a normal conversation.
* Catsuits/Leotards/Leggings. Latex. Spandex. Orgasm.
* Choking. A new kink I've been interested in, going hand-in-hand with blowjobs and during sex!
* Chubby Women.
* Curvy Characters.
* Dollification.
Either turning in to an inflatable sex doll (*squeak!*) or turning in to such a bimbo, that I resemble a real-life Barbie doll that will never get old.
* Hand Over Mouth.
* High Heels.
No woman should be seen without at least five inch heels.
* Humiliation.
* Latex/Rubber.
* Leashed & Collared.
The only way to tame a bitch.
* Multiple, Loud Orgasms. I can be *very* noisy during sex.
* MILFs. Characters between 35-59 years old.
* Mother-Daughter Tag Teams. The best kind of team-up.
* Name-Calling. Call me a whore, slut and bimbo. Tell me I'm being a "good girl" when I'm getting throat-pounded. Put me in my place.
* Non-Con.
* Pet Play / Pony Play.

* Public Groping. On busy trains or in the office by the photocopier.
* Raceplay.
* Rough Sex.
Hard. Fast.
* Spanking. Bend me over your knee and spank me like a naughty little girl.

* Vibrators.

:-(
* Animals.

* Incest.
* Instant Messenger & Chat.
* Feet.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom