Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Forest of Lust...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please pardon the many posts, but I like to break up my ideas. This scene (or overall idea) is a bit of a fetish fest. I'd like to think the general idea allows for any number of interests!

The basic idea is that a spirit of lust has settled into a small forest just outside a village, and has slowly spread its corrupt powers throughout the critters of the forest, setting herself up in a hot spring in the very middle of the forest. Her servants, empowered and transformed into various anthros, furries, and other creatures, now do the spirit's bidding, snatching villagers from the field and the forest so that they may be brought to the spirit and left there, to appease her interests. This can include any number of things; enslavement, energy draining, consumption, impregnation, egg laying, transformation, you name it. The village council has called for a help, and a small cadre of knights and wizards are attempting to determine where all the villagers are going.

I'd like to play a knight or wizard against any sort of creature (as long as it's not straight up male), or the spirit itself. Please feel free to PM or post suggestions, comments, requests, etc.

Ah...I figured it was from Greek literature, but was too lazy to look it up...is she the one that transform's Odeseus's men into animals?

All I can think of is that outrageous made for TV movie with Armand Asante...I want to say Vanessa Williams played Circe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom