Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

How We Doth Quell Boredom [FxF] (Clearsight x Javorcek)

Sasha's parents knew that Bellamy's family was kinda not great (awful…terrible - they were fucking terrible) so they agreed to allow the dragon into their home for the holidays. Well, really Tessa had allowed it; at the end of the day, for all her huffing and puffing, Alex did what her wife said in order to make her happy. It was the holidays after all and no one should have to spend the holidays all alone.

Sasha arranged to meet Bellamy a little earlier than the start of the party. Hopefully being helpful and setting up for the feast would temper some of her mother's anger. She found the dragon at the end of the long driveway, a good place for the pair of them to kiss before walking up to the estate together. If Alex caught sight of any physical affections, however small, she was liable to explode.

"Hey you, Happy Yule," the wolf leaned up to give Bellamy a kiss, hopefully diverting her attention away from the awfully tacky sweater that read 'FabYULEous'. As far as ugly holiday clothes went, it wasn't the worst. She actually looked quite cute in it, though being half siren probably helped with that matter.

She took the dragon's hand and started walking, giving a little tug for her date to follow. But instead of trailing along, Bellamy stood stock still. Sasha turned around questioningly and when Bellamy started to kneel and go for her pocket, a jolt of adrenaline began to kick in. Is she really that stupid?

"Sasha I love you and I want to spend -"

Yes…yes she is that stupid.

"Nope! Nope. Not doin' that," Sasha quickly interrupted and grabbed Bellamy by the scruff of her jacket, heaving her upwards. She snapped her eyes shut, right before Bellamy could show her the box. "Put it away. I don't want to see it and I definitely do not want to hear that question right now," Sasha was using her 'Bad Puppy!' tone of voice, the way someone might sternly reprimand a jumping dog.

She heard fabric rustling and only when Bellamy sounded like she was settled did Sasha open her eyes. Her face and tone softened as she looked at her sad puppy, leaning up to kiss the tip of her nose. "Bell…you know I adore you. But I'm not ready for that. Maybe before…but not right now. It's better for you to just wait than to hear a rejection, right?" Sasha asked as she cupped the back of her neck and pulled her down for a slow, tender kiss. She really cared about Bellamy, that much was true. But spending the night in their old apartment? Having sex in their bed? Those things were still difficult…and a lot of times Sasha found it easier to slip into the roles of Mistress and Puppy than girlfriends. Jumping forward to fiancées…she just wasn't ready for that yet.

—————————

"You? Not confident?" Alice huffed softly in disbelief. She almost felt like it was a line - like Syri was just trying to make her feel better. But after turning the words in her head for a moment, she realized how her own insecurity could make Syri feel less confident. Every time things would get too intimate between them, Alice would backpedal. The wolf was constantly putting herself out there and was consistently left hanging. But that wasn't Alice's intention at all! She did want Syri…she just didn't know what to do once she had her.

Before she could further argue that Syri should feel confident, the wolf told her to close her eyes. Alice bit her lip, looking a little uncertain, but she did as she was told. As Syri slowly moved in an arc around her, Alice tracked her motions, tilting her head to follow the sound of footsteps until she was reminded that she wasn't to peek. "Hrrmph," the dragon pouted, but kept her eyes closed as she turned forward once more. She felt Syri sweep her hair to the side, and then the brush of something thin and cool against her neck…but what had her shivering was the nip to her ear. When she opened her eyes and peered downward, she found a very unique piece of jewelry nestled just below her collar bones.

"Syri…this is beautiful…" Alice whispered, her voice containing a note of reverence as she ran her fingers over the pendant. While 'dragons like shiny things' was kind of a stereotype…there was a bit of truth to it. All of Alice's most treasured things were made of crystal or gold (but they all had functional purposes, either used for magic or meditation). This would be another one of her most prized magical treasures. Syri's explanation of how the magic work had her heart soaring and a smile springing to her face. She practically pounced on the wolf in her excitement to thank her for the gift.

"This is amazing…I love it, and I love you." Alice murmured between kisses that started off happy and thankful…though soon turned heated and impassioned. Even though she was too nervous to take the leap and just have sex with Syri, Alice did desperately want her. Her desire always came through in their kisses but this particular time it seemed to turn everything frantic. They kissed until their lungs burned and when they had to pull away for breath, Alice couldn't bear the separation. Her mouth sought out the wolf's throat, kissing and nibbling. So distracted by lavishing attention to the delicate flesh, she barely noticed they were moving backwards into the apartment until her legs hit the couch and the two of them tumbled onto the soft cushions.

Even though Syri was right on top of her, Alice seemed to want more. The dragon arched her back, pressing more fully into the muscular wolf, and got a buck of hips forward in response. It wasn't the first time Syri had ground into her and Alice was usually very comfortable with it, so long she didn't make a move to take her clothes off and escalate things further. She wrapped her legs around Syri's waist, groaning softly as the wolf started to grind into her.

———-

It wasn't that Charlotte was ashamed of Lucy…she just hated the badgering questions that came when someone of their circle had a child out of wedlock. And if she was not hammered with badgering questions, then looks of pity. But rather than make her feel awful, Andi just gave her a smile and remarked how it was a lovely surprise. "Yeah?" Charlotte perked up, relieved that Andi didn't mind that Lucy would be joining them. "Not everyone would think so…" but Andi had never been like everyone else, had she. Charlotte had always found the empath to be a refreshing change of pace from her other friends.

Andi wasn't ashamed of seeking brownie points with the adorable little one either. Lucy was a wiggly mess of excitement that Charlotte had to put her down. "Yay!!" The little girl squealed and bolted for the open door.

"Whoa! Hey. You need your shoes and your robes, silly," Charlotte chastised with a laugh. Lucy changed direction, running back towards her mother.

Once everyone was settled, Lucy and Charlotte carried their baskets of animal snacks and candles off into the woods with Andi. The forest was massive, but they didn't have to walk far. The tree that Lucy was most drawn to wasn't more than five hundred feet past the tree line. It was a massive thing, a Celestial Oak, with thick branches that sprawled up as well as out, some of them unwilling to leave the ground. It had given Charlotte a heart attack the first time she had brought Lucy here, turned her back for two seconds, and found the tiny one scaling the low lying branches.

As Charlotte began to light the candles and place them around the tree, Lucy began to dutifully explain to Andi that this was her special tree and one day when she was big she would get a wand just like mommy's from it. A few of the forest creatures started to appear in the shadows during this explanation. Some of the more skittish ones would have probably come closer if Lucy hadn't excitedly squealed, "Mommy!! Tha deer!!" the second she noticed a doe. Of course the sudden outburst and wildly flapping arms caused the deer to bolt and Lucy to pout, but Andi came to the rescue by saying they should start leaving out the presents so it would come back. Lucy was quick to share her pressies with Andi because she didn't have any and together they all left snacks for the animals scattered around the tree.

Lucy was obviously trying her hardest to stay awake by the time dinner was over. She kept rubbing her eyes and yawning until finally Charlotte scooped her up and said it was time for a story and bed. She barely made it three pages in before Lucy was softly snoring.

Back downstairs she brought Andi some more wine from dinner, the tray of pastries, and some pre-sliced cheeses. The two of them plopped down onto the couch to finally do their original plan: watch some cheesey holiday movies, snack, and drink. It was something they had done a few years in a row in college. Before Charlotte would go home for winter break, her and Andi would hang out, get tipsy, and watch wonderfully terrible holiday movies.

"Thank you for being so good with Lucy…she was supposed to be visiting her father's family for Christmas. Winter Solstice tends to not be as flashy, so you definitely made it more exciting with such amazing treats." Charlotte offered her friend a smile with her gratitude.

Hmm, not a good idea. The moment Bellamy started the whole proposal, she knew she had made a mistake. Not because she didn't want it. She loved Sasha more than she loved anyone else, but it was too soon. Sasha's reaction was proof of that. The way she instantly began to panic didn't escape Bellamy's eyes, though it didn't make her feel bad, either. In fact, she almost felt relieved when Sasha stopped her in her tracks. Because Sasha didn't technically say no. Wishful thinking aside, the fact that the failed attempt at proposing didn't end with Sasha completely shutting down all hope or telling her to leave was enough.

"I know," Bellamy said, smiling gently before being pulled into a kiss that only made her smile widen further.

"I really love you, Sasha." Bellamy needed to say that much, and after she did, she leaned in and placed her head on Sasha's shoulder. "I just want you to know how much I cherish you."

Bellamy stayed like that for a moment, doing her best to reign in some difficult emotions before finally leaning back, her features having returned to normal.

"Alright, let's start over. Happy Yule to you too." Bellamy took a deep breath and spoke the greeting she should have given from the start. Then she looked down and grinned, eyeing the sweater. "FabYULEous, some might say." The distraction that was the hideous sweater helped her try to make things normal. Though, really, Sasha looked adorable. The fact that it looked hideous only served as an effective contrast for how beautiful she looked.

After readjusting from an idiot to a normal person, Bellamy took Sasha's hand and started making her way to the front door. She knew once they made it up the driveway, she would have to shelve the affection, so she wanted to get as much as she could before they arrived. She even walked extra slow for another few moments before they fell under Alex's watchful eyes.

—————————

Syri lacked confidence for a few reasons in her relationship with Alice. A big part of it was not really knowing whether Alice wanted her in that way. There was definitely chemistry and heat, but rejection stung, even if it was subtle, and she understood why. The rational part of her brain simply failed to keep her confidence level high. And it didn't help that she felt like she didn't deserve Alice. After her track record, she would understand if the dragon doubted her sincerity.

Fortunately, Syri made up for a bit of the second part with her gift, finding a way to show Alice just how much she cared for her. Getting across her feelings without having to rely on words or mere promises.

"It's not the only thing that's beautiful," Syri said, smiling as Alice looked down at the necklace hanging from her neck. She got so caught up in watching her reaction that she barely managed to brace herself when Alice turned and pounced, nearly knocking them both over in her excitement.

Alice's actions made it clear that she liked her gift, and Syri got quite the reward in the form of kiss after kiss. She even received a heartfelt confession of love that had an increasingly common idiotic grin plastered on her face. It was a look that rarely appeared before, but Alice often managed to bring it out. The dragon made her happy, so she couldn't help it.

"I love you, too," Syri finally responded after a few more kisses, her brain on a short delay as Alice's passion came through with every kiss. Even when they finally stopped, lungs burning and breathing heavily, neither wanted to be apart. Alice even started to kiss and nibble at her neck, which triggered something in Syri that she could barely control.

Before either of them realized what they were doing, they found themselves on the couch, Syri on top and Alice eagerly clinging on from below, legs wrapped around Syri's waist. It made the subconscious grinding that much more intense, so much so that Syri felt herself losing control. So she pulled back, whining as she did but managing to get enough control over herself to look down pitifully and make sure Alice was okay.

"Are you fine? Should we keep going?" she asked, only to get wrapped up in another kiss that answered the question clearly and impatiently.

The kiss continued, and Syri's wolf grew increasingly needy. She started to grow desperate, kissing Alice more passionately than ever while grinding her hips with increased vigor.

"Alice… are you sure you're fine? Should we keep going?" she asked again, desire clear in her voice. She wanted to keep going so badly, yet she ripped herself away and kept asking. Once again, Alice nodded, seeming just as eager, if not more, for Syri to stop talking and keep kissing.

Then came the third time, and by that point, Syri could barely think. Her lust clouded her judgment, making it near torture to keep asking. Yet, with a truly pitiful whine, she pulled away again, her voice taking on a far more begging tone. "Aliiiiice, we're going to be late, and I'm not sure how much longer I can hold it in. Are you sure we should keep going? Are you fine with that?"

What she really wanted to ask was whether Alice was sure she wanted her first time to be on the couch while late to a holiday party. She had a feeling the answer would be no. So even though she really wanted to keep going and ignore everything else, she paused again, looking down at Alice, a sad little puppy face showing just how difficult she had it.

And right then, at that moment, when Syri was teetering on the edge of a needy pup and a ravenous wolf, a little "pfft" escaped from below her.

—————————

Perhaps it was because Lucy came out of Charlotte, someone Andi found to be incredibly adorable and beautiful, but Lucy was the cutest thing she had ever seen. The little girl was simply precious, to the point that Andi found it baffling that anyone would find her presence anything but lovely.

Andi embraced the surprise, instantly gravitating to the excited little thing who wanted nothing more than to present the aminals with pressies. Just that sentiment alone, and the way she said it, made Andi melt. Adorable.

The pastry chef didn’t mind playing a part, either, quickly following behind the little girl as she let Charlotte deal with all the boring adulting. She was simply part of the fun, following along and doing everything the tiny one said. She got a lot of information for her trouble, too, hearing all about the special tree and how she wanted to be as cool as her mommy, who Andi agreed was awesome!

Then the moment finally came: they gave the aminals their pressies. Lucy’s excitement did spook the animals a bit, but Andi quickly stepped in to smooth things over, convincing Lucy to lay out the pressies to get them to come back. She even got a few of her own, to which she thanked the little girl for being such a good, generous sharer. Seeing her light up at the compliment only made it even cuter.

Playing with Lucy was enough to make the night worth it without even considering the rest of the evening, which soon turned into a lovely night shared with someone Andi missed far more than she realized.

Just like old times, they put on a cheesy movie, had a few snacks, and downed enough wine for a few bad decisions to slip through the cracks. Well, maybe. Andi hadn’t done anything yet, but when Charlotte started revealing some of what was going on behind the curtains, she started to feel less and less hesitant to act. She found herself angry that someone could neglect such an adorable little girl and someone as special as Charlotte.

“Lucy is an adorable little girl, and I had a blast spending the evening with both of you.” Andi meant it, but it broke her heart a bit to watch Charlotte smile in gratitude at someone being nice to her child. It should be expected, not something to be grateful for. Or maybe that was her drunk brain making a big deal of things. But it didn’t matter, she already resented the bastard who didn’t know what he had.

At some point, the two of them locked eyes. Charlotte still had the soft smile on her face, and Andi couldn’t look away. It was then she realized how close they drifted throughout the night, starting off with a foot or so between them and now practically shoulder to shoulder.

Andi’s hand moved over, finding Charlotte’s and gently stroking her soft skin, probing slightly as she continued to look in the beautiful witch’s eyes.

“I can’t believe I’m here watching silly movies over a few glasses of wine again.” Andi was still testing the waters, but her patience was remarkably low, leading to her making an admission she never expected to make.

“I can’t believe I’m still as nervous as I was back then, either.” So damn nervous, her heart beating rapidly in her chest as she slowly started making circles on top of Charlotte’s hand with her finger.

“Nervous?” Charlotte asked, turning her hand over, at which point Andi began growing a tad bolder. Her fingers started to intertwine with Charlotte’s.

The skinship felt nice, but it also made Andi aware that even now, Charlotte was only comfortable and curious, not seeming to fully get the hint. Not that she was surprised. It was subtle. Impossible to decipher, even. But not for long, not if the impatience rooted in her heart had anything to say about it.

“I’ve had a crush on you ever since we met. I used to stare at you in class and during our movie nights, doing anything I could to snuggle up a bit closer. I was kind of sneaky, really.” Andi said everything lightheartedly, but it clearly surprised Charlotte. Though, she didn’t pull her hand away or scoot right on the couch.

“You had a crush on me?”

Charlotte’s disbelief only made Andi grin, the empath finding the fact that her friend never realized anything almost amusing. But not anymore, she wanted her to know now, and just saying it wasn’t enough.

Andi stopped letting her brain make the decisions as she leaned over and kissed Charlotte. Not a friendly kiss or something chaste but a passionate, desire-filled kiss that even included a little tongue. And even though Andi lacked some experience, it felt so right that none of that mattered.

“Maybe you’ll notice it from now on,” Andi said when she finally pulled away, panting gently but wearing a bright smile on her face. Sure, maybe it was wrong, but she really didn’t care.

Last edited:
Alice clutched the back of Syri's sweater as the wolf started to rock into her. The death grip and the lip lock were the only things keeping her from making rather embarrassing, needy noises. But she must have done something to seem uncomfortable, because suddenly her girlfriend was separated from her, asking if she was alright. "Yeah, 'm okay," Alice rushed out as she grabbed Syri by the front of her sweater and yanked her back down. It was sweet that Syri was concerned that she might be squishing Alice, but she was fine!

Back at it they went, Alice relishing in the heat between them, in the way that Syri ground against her… it wasn't nearly enough pressure, but had an eroticism to the motion that made her heartrate thunder in her ears. When Syri suddenly stopped and pulled back again to check in, Alice just gave a quick nod before tugging her in place once more. Her panting breaths were not caused by a heavy wall of muscle pressing against her lungs. She was fine!

The final time Syri pulled back, Alice was ready to bite her for being so polite. "Wha? I have an alarm set so we won't be late…" Alice blinked, obviously a little dazed and confused about what was happening. She had set like three alarms before Syri had come over, just in case the two of them had got to talking and lost track of time as they usually did. Her girlfriend needn't worry about that! But as some of the lust cleared from her senses, she noticed pleading golden eyes looking down at her. Suddenly she realized that what Syri was struggling to hold in was her wolf, and what she had been checking for before was Alice's receptiveness to the wolf coming out. "Oh geeze! Syri. I am so sorry. I thought you were asking if I was okay because you thought you were squishing me, not because your wolf wanted to, erm, that," Alice laughed sheepishly at their little misunderstanding.

"I apologize. I sometimes forget there's two of you in there," Alice leaned up, giving Syri a chaste kiss on the cheek. Then she hugged her big puppy dog, trying to help the wolfish part calm down and settle with affections that bordered on the platonic side.

"You are right though, we should probably get going so we're not late. I know how much your moms love the holidays and I'm really excited to celebrate Yule too." Alice's own family didn't really celebrate anything. Jack had grown up an orphan and Miranda's father was a cold, terrible man; neither one had had holiday family experiences to draw from when raising their little shy dragon. Alice's lack of exposure to holidays at a young age probably explained her fascination with all the different traditions other people's families had. She was pretty excited to spend Yule with her friends and her girlfriend; so much so that she didn't want to miss it, not even for sex.

The car ride to Syri's parents' wasn't terribly long, but it was long enough for Alice's mind to wander. They didn't speak to each other much on rides, usually the space between them was filled with public radio or an audiobook. The lack of conversation wasn't awkward though; being alone with their thoughts but together in a space was quite comfortable, at least for Alice. She was busy turning ideas in her head and reflecting on the events that had occurred in her apartment, there was no time for words until she had everything sorted out.

"Syri…I was thinking…" Alice hesitated a moment, wondering if her plan was silly. She wasn't sure how to make herself less nervous of actually having sex but she thought maybe a little shared skinship might be a solution. "Sex is a lot, right? There's the nudity and the foreplay and then the actual act… So I was thinking…maybe…when I stay over tonight, after the party…maybe we can sleep together uh, naked? Just to kind of get used to it?" Alice had figured broaching the topic in the car was the best idea; it was dark enough that hopefully Syri wouldn't see how pink her cheeks were.

——————-

The kiss was…different. Not in a bad way but just different. Andi's face was smooth, her lips were softer, and when she slid her tongue in to play she was gentle and playful. It was pure passion, untainted by the force that men so often used. Not that Charlotte minded; she liked being swept off her feet as much as the next girl…but the way Andi kissed her was more an invitation than a demand…and to be perfectly honest she really liked it.

Pulling away, opening her eyes, and plunging back into reality was startling. She wasn't repulsed by what had just happened, but was definitely conflicted by it. "I…" Charlotte opened and closed her mouth, at a loss for words. The logical part of her thought that she should be panicking. She was engaged! She had a daughter! She couldn't be kissing old college friends on her couch! She wasn't twenty anymore! She had responsibilities and commitments!!!!

But she wasn't outraged or upset at Andi's sudden advance.

There had been a spark…as cheesy as that might sound (maybe it was the terrible romantic comedy/holiday movie that was on right now affecting her judgement.) But there had been a spark - a flame of desire that she hadn't felt with James…and maybe never had felt with anyone. Charlotte couldn't recall any old beau who had made her feel the way Andi did with just a kiss. Like she was desired - no…like she was cherished.

It was a feeling that she wanted to revisit, however selfish that may be. She had hardly done much for herself since she had come home from college, nearly a decade ago. Now her daughter, her mother, and her career were always top priorities. Even her fiancé's needs often eclipsed her own. Andi was opening a door to possibilities that Charlotte hadn't even known existed…. To be -wanted- instead of needed. Whether or not the empath knew the impact that her confession and kiss had on her, Charlotte didn't know. Look at her smile…like she doesn't even regret it. Like it was something she's waited for for so long and finally gotten to have.

Maybe it was the wine lowering her inhibitions, or a deep desire for something for her own…or maybe it was Andi's lovely smile, but Charlotte found herself surging forward to reconnect them, seeking those tender feelings once more. It didn't take long for her to get swept up in a tangle of emotions as they kissed. She wanted more, needed more. She slid forward, ever the bold one, straddling Andi's lap. But once she was there she found herself in the conundrum of her friend lacking the parts that she was used to working with. For a moment there was a flash of doubt; Charlotte obviously wanting to press forward but not actually knowing how to do so.

Charlotte let out a soft whine of frustration and a pleading roll of her hips. “Andi, please…I need…” the witch trailed off, brow furrowed, unsure of what to ask for. Guidance. That was definitely something she could use. She wasn’t used to being in this position - on top but somehow out of control. She wanted more touch, that much was certain. But she also wanted more of this….different thing; more of the novel strangeness that came with being with another woman. “Show me…show me what it’s like?”

When Alice finally understood why she kept asking if things were fine, Syri's willpower was already teetering on the edge. She felt an intense desire to let loose and make a mess of the gorgeous woman below her. The only reason she remained in control was the even more powerful love she felt for the dragon, which gave her the ability to keep her wolf in check, even as it thrashed around in protest.

"It's okay. Sorry I'm so bad at controlling myself," Syri responded, managing a smile as Alice kissed her cheek and gave her a hug.

One might think more contact would make things worse, but the hug quickly calmed her wolf, reminding it just how much they cared for the creature in front of them. After dating for a time, even her wolf cherished Alice, which made some things easier. Though it increased her desire to claim the gorgeous author, she considered it give and take.

"Yeah, we should." Syri didn't move despite agreeing with… herself? They needed to leave, but she kept the hug going for a bit longer before nuzzling into Alice's neck, completely calm.

"I love you so much," she whispered with the sudden need to let Alice know how much she cared for her.

— — —

Once they got in the car, silence filled the air, but neither was uncomfortable. As much as they could get caught up in a conversation, they also tended to enjoy the quiet, reading or working while sitting together. For Syri, just having Alice nearby filled her with a sense of happiness and comfort. She did prefer if cuddling was involved, but she could do without it, at least for a bit.

"Hmm?" Syri hummed a response, turning her head to look at her cute girlfriend. Alice was clearly mulling over something, showing that cute thinking face she didn't know she had. Then it came.

Sex was a lot? Syri didn't dare disagree, merely nodding and waiting for Alice to finish the thought. And a tantalizing thought it was. Nudity, foreplay, the actual act. How much Syri wanted to try all of those things with her.

"Sleeping naked?" Syri asked, almost forgetting to speak because she was lost in thought. Fortunately, the right words managed to push through and snap her out of her little fantasy.

"Sure, I don't see why not." It sounded easy enough. A bit like torture when she thought about touching Alice's soft skin without any chance to go further, but she already made the decision to go one step at a time until Alice felt comfortable, so it seemed fine.

"Though, don't blame me if you can't resist my incredible body~" Syri teased, showing a rare bit of playfulness. As dark as it was, she still caught sight of the shy blush on Alice's cheeks. Gods, she was cute.

——————

Although the circumstances might make one think differently, Andi wasn't in the habit of making a move on someone with a significant other. She never even dated, choosing to keep to herself, perfectly content to bury herself in work. At least, she thought that was the case. After reuniting with Charlotte, Andi realized how much she missed having someone special in her life. And while Andi's cowardice might have prevented her from acting back in college, there was no doubt that Charlotte was someone truly dear to her. Someone special.

Andi poured all of her emotions into the kiss, not knowing if she would have another chance, and determined to make it count. And apparently, it did. After it ended, Charlotte appeared befuddled, but there was no rejection or disgust. In fact, amidst the momentary panic, Andi detected curiosity, desire, and what seemed to be happiness. Of course, the chaotic emotions muddied everything else, but it was enough to realize she didn't hate it. That was enough.

What was more than enough was Charlotte making the next move, shooting right past hesitance and into action, and Andi didn't miss a beat.

When their lips met again, Andi no longer played it safe, allowing the brunt of her affection and desire to rise to the surface and assault the soft lips that offered themselves to her. She let herself be swept away, something made easy by alcohol and the company.

But even their obvious chemistry couldn't make up for everything. When the kiss ended, Charlotte began to grow frustrated, seemingly unsure of what to do. It was cute, watching the confident woman so out of her depth that she had to whine and plead and beg.

"You need what?" Andi asked, waiting patiently to hear her response. She didn't tease or prod, merely waiting, wanting to hear what it was that Charlotte wanted, even if she already knew the answer. But what came wasn't an answer. It was, however, all the clarification she needed.

"Happily," Andi responded, followed by another kiss. But she pulled back on the fire and passion from a moment ago and chose a gentle approach, laying tender affection on the other woman as she slowly started to explore with her hands.

Charlotte's body reacted to her touch, seemingly to come alive as she trailed across the witch's curves. And as Andi neared her core, her hips began to roll once more, showing neediness that made it hard for Andi to remain patient.

"Behave. I won't leave you waiting for long," Andi said, chastising her gently with a playful swat to her rear. And she stayed true to her word, soon finishing her handsy reconnaissance and starting to remove Charlotte's clothes.

With each inch of flesh revealed, Andi added a soft kiss, littering the soft skin in front of her with shows of affection, which slowly began to lean toward desire as she began to suckle and lick. It only intensified when the top was off, Andi unable to resist her own desire to claim every inch of the woman she pined for during her younger days.

"You've somehow become more beautiful since I last saw you," Andi muttered in disbelief, more speaking to herself than Charlotte as her eyes drank in the sight. She already felt amazed, and it was only the start.

Andi's slow pace didn't continue. Not only did the sight of Charlotte inflame her desire, but the need and desire pouring off of the witch were overwhelming, making it impossible to keep her own lustful emotions in check. So she embraced it, removing the bra in her way and capturing a nipple between her lips.

It didn't take long before Andi lost herself in it, determined to show Charlotte what another woman could offer. And it didn't stop at lavishing her breasts with attention, rapidly leading to both of them completely naked and Andi happily between Charlotte's legs.

The smack on the rear earned Andi a light nip in retaliation. Charlotte might be a newbie, but a strict bottom she was not! "If I behave, everything is much less fun," the witch smirked. As proper as she acted in public, she definitely had a wild streak in private. Usually she had to tone it down in the bedroom - men in her circle were notoriously vanilla; but Andi seemed receptive to a little rough play which was good to know.

It helped ease the majority of her anxiety that Andi was willing to take the lead. She still tensed slightly as her shirt came off. Usually she wasn't nervous about her body…but that was with guys. Men were easy to impress; all any woman required was a decent pair of breasts, which she definitely had. Andi seemed about as easy to affect, already eagerly staring at her chest. "Just slightly larger breasts," Charlotte chuckled at Andi's appreciation. She was a little softer, more feminine after having a child; larger breasts, more flare to her hips, a more luscious ass to grab onto. Much less muscle because she never had time for the gym anymore, all she did for exercise nowadays was chase after an excitable little one.

It was absolutely shocking how good Andi's lips and tongue felt as the empath engulfed her nipple. Charlotte let out a low whimper, back arching to push her breasts forward and seek more attention. She had never really been one to ask for nipple play but the way Andi's tongue swirled, and the slight pressure of her sucking, had Charlotte seeing stars. As soon as Andi tipped her backwards to lay on the couch, Charlotte already missed her touch. She shucked off the last of her clothes as quickly as possible, missing the sight of a naked Andi in her rush to rejoin them. It was a little odd, well, a lot odd having Andi lay against her. Her skin was just so smooth and her soft pillowy breasts pressed back into her own, Charlotte just melted under her and missed her as she slid down her body to get between her legs.

"Andi, I'm - uhm, I don't…orgasm particularly easily…" Charlotte mumbled. It wasn't that she hadn't had an orgasm before, of course she had given plenty to herself, it was just that Andi was looking at about a 50-50 shot of success. Plus with Charlotte leaning towards the nervous side on this brand new venture, the odds were probably even worse and warranted a disclaimer. "I just don't want you to get frustrated."

Andi apparently took her confession as a challenge, because right out of the gate she seemed like she had something to prove. She teased Charlotte until she was visibly quivering, running her lips and tongue along her inner thighs, licking teasingly along the outer lips of her sex. Men always rushed through this part, as though it were a chore…but Andi treated it like this was her favorite thing to do. And then when she finally connected with her poor neglected, swollen clit…Charlotte had never, ever, ever, been devoured with as much enthusiasm as the empath showed.

In a panic, Charlotte grabbed a throw pillow, screaming and biting at the cushion so she didn't wake up the entire estate. "Fuckmph!! Andi!!" Pleasure blossomed out from her core and suddenly shot up all of her nerves all at once. She was shameless from that point onward, spreading her legs wider, bucking and rocking into Andi's hungry mouth. "Andi, please, pleaseplease-" Charlotte was not above begging, mostly because she was sure that she might actually die if she didn't cum. It wouldn't be fair for it to feel this good and not climax. Andi took pity on her and zeroed her attentions just to her clit and it didn't take long for Charlotte to absolutely fall to pieces after that.

She expected Andi to just stop there - she had had her orgasm, no need to continue, right?

As that wicked tongue began to flutter over her hypersensitive clit again, Charlotte began to realize that she was in a lot of trouble.

—-

"Gods….Andi! Wait - wait. I need - I need a break," Charlotte had to pull Andi by the hair to get the ravenous empath to let up. Four orgasms later and Charlotte couldn't feel her legs anymore; the last orgasm had her a trembling mess of endorphins, adrenaline, and sensitive nerves. She definitely needed a minute to just catch her breath and cool down.

"You look…entirely too…pleased with yourself…" Charlotte panted, tossing the throw pillow at Andi's stupid smiling face with a laugh.

————————-

"Fuck, Elle…" Jocelyn groaned as the taller girl nosed under her chin on her way to playfully nibble on the other side of her throat. Usually Jocelyn had a strict rule about her neck: no biting or marking. But Elle just smelled so good - like she was in heat, but better, and it made Jocelyn forget. Plus, she had been so needy the last few days…how could she say 'no' to that adorably pitiful face? The other alpha had practically begged and presented herself over Jocelyn's desk, causing the heiress to break yet another rule: no sex on company grounds.

"Get on your knees, naughty thing," Jocelyn nipped at her ear and gave her skirt clad rear a swift smack as she backed up her office chair to allow Elle room under her desk. She undid her trousers and pulled down the tight boxer briefs she wore that kept the toy in place, revealing the small strap underneath. Jocelyn had taken to wearing one the past few days since Elle had been so needy.

"Go on, suck," Jocelyn looked on with greedy gilded eyes. There was something so especially depraved about having Elle service a toy that she couldn't feel. Just a plain, silicone dildo. No tech to connect feedback sensors to her body, no magic or potion to make it 'real'. Just a lifeless toy attached to Jocelyn that the alpha expected to be eagerly serviced as if it were the real thing.

—-

Elle had worn a blouse that reeaaalllyyy pushed the 'business casual' dress code a few days later. Jocelyn hadn't missed how some of the other engineers were eyeing her cleavage, and immediately pulled her naughty sub into her office the moment she had the chance.

Now Elle was perched atop her, skirt tucked up, panties pulled to the side as she rode Jocelyn's cock. The offending blouse had been torn, ripped down so that Jocelyn could mouth her breasts while she growled out her dominance, "Grrr…I hate when you wear tops like this. You are -my- whore. -Mine- to fuck."

She wasn't sure who did it, but somehow they had started to tip backwards. Maybe she had in order to better enjoy Elle riding her, or her lover had in order to get better leverage. But a few seconds later, the entire world tilted and the two of them were on the floor. "Oof!" Jocelyn grunted as her office chair tipped too far backwards, sending the two of them to the ground. "Fucking - damnit! Elle, are you okay?"

Elle was just laughing at her.

"What's so funny?!?"

"You drop character so easily," the wolf giggled.

"Why - you - you could've been hurt!" Jocelyn huffed indignantly.

"Well I had you to break my fall," Elle laughed.

With a growl, Jocelyn rolled them both over so Elle that was on the bottom. She gave a punishing nip to her throat, combined with a rough thrust of her hips forward. "Grrr. I'll show you who breaks character so easily!"

————

Jocelyn and Elle's whirlwind affair didn't just stop at office sex….and it wasn't quite just sex anymore either. It was obvious that they were both smitten, maybe even in love. No. Not love. Jocelyn couldn't do love. Of all the things she excelled in, love and relationships were not one of them. Every attempt at long term dating always fell apart in her hands…she just got so wrapped up in work or school or her hobbies that she would neglect whomever had the misfortune of considering her a potential suitor. It was never intentional, it just happened. But Elle? Whatever this was with Elle…it was easy, it was natural. It was like love but without all of the lofty expectations.

She wasn't sleeping with anyone on the side, she didn't need to, Elle kept up with all of her sexual appetites. Nor did she require anyone to keep her intellectually amused. Elle was bright and understood everything that was done at Lykos nearly as well as Jocelyn did. Plus the two of them had a lot of shared interests. Elle was pretty much all she could ask for…so she didn't want to jinx any of it by applying a label!

As the holidays rounded the corner, Jocelyn invited Elle to come to a few holiday parties with her. She had -agonized- over this decision for days. Inviting her lover seemed like a 'step' and she didn't like that idea. But…Elle had said she wasn't doing anything at all for the holidays and Jocelyn didn't like that idea either. No one should have to be all alone for the holidays, especially considering Yule was the best one for werewolves! So she had extended an invitation to have a few cocktails, appetizers, and exchanging of presents at her moms', and then a more traditional celebration of Yule at her aunts'.

Elle had declined alcohol and many of the delicious snacks that her mothers were serving, stating she was getting over a stomach flu. That was fine, there were other choices for her to have. But hearing that she wasn't feeling well had Jocelyn fretting over her a little bit.

"If you don't feel well, we don't have to go… Well, you don't have to go. I have to. But I'll come back to your place as soon as it's over and keep you company." Jocelyn nuzzled under her poor little sick thing's neck. With a stomach bug, maybe a big feast with lots of different foods wouldn't be the best for Elle. Surely there would be soups and breads…but to be taunted with so many treats and potentially not be able to keep them down, that just seemed cruel!

Elle still wanted to go though, assuring Jocelyn that she was feeling better. She had her misconceptions but didn't push it; Elle was a big girl, she knew her limits. So after spending a little while at her mother's holiday party (which was probably going to turn into a small orgy after Jocelyn and Elle walked out the door), they got ready to head over to the Reigns' for a traditional feast and exchanging of gifts.

While Arlann suckered Elle into a conversation about magitech, Jocelyn went off to get their coats. Mara followed after her, under the guise of wanting to talk as she saw her daughter off…though what she said had Jocelyn startled. “You know…I used to act like a whipped pup around your mother too when she was pregnant.”

“What?” Jocelyn blinked. There was no way… She was careful! She was on suppressants. Elle was on suppressants. There was no way in hell Elle was pregnant. “I’m not acting like a whipped pup and Elle is certainly not pregnant.”

“You won’t make it as a CEO unless you watch people, pup. Really watch and understand them,” Mara smirked. For the sake of her child, she softened a little bit…though the ‘I told you so’ was so tempting. She had warned Jocelyn a thousand times of this! That she could be on suppressants, she could go as far as having wards tattooed…but there was always a chance. Case in point, the twenty five year old accident staring back at her. “You are my greatest mistake, little pup,” in a slightly out of character display of affection, Mara wrapped her daughter up in a hug. “But you are also my greatest achievement. Besides your mother, you are the best thing that has ever happened to me,” she pat her daughter lightly on the cheek as she pulled away. “Be very nice to your girlfriend. The morning sickness is a bitch.”

Jocelyn must have looked so shell shocked after coming back to Elle that she must have noticed, at least enough to comment on it. “I’m fine…my mom was just…she was just being her,” Jocelyn offered a little smile, trying to brush off Elle’s concern and pull herself back together.

Last edited:
Charlotte wanted fun, so Andi gave her fun. Of course, it started slow, mostly because the empath found herself mesmerized by finally having a chance to be intimate with someone she cherished and longed to have for years. But it built up quickly, especially when she started in earnest. The discarding of clothing, the meeting of soft skin, kisses full of affection and lust. They melted into one another, and the entire experience quickly became intense for Andi.

Andi's empath abilities allowed her to feel the emotions of others, so when Charlotte started to feel good and give herself over to the pleasure, it added on top of Andi's own euphoria. It left her head swimming, pushing her to a place akin to a high. It also gave her a keen sense of what Charlotte liked, allowing her to easily pinpoint every sensitive spot. So hearing Charlotte say she might not orgasm caused her to grin.

"Just leave that to me," she responded, not making any promises but displaying a look of confidence that she followed up on without another word.

Andi enjoyed what came next. Charlotte had no idea what she was in for, and it was too late by the time she realized it. Her entire body was a quivering mess, and she could barely contain her voice. But Andi refused to stop. No, she couldn't. She felt it, too, her own high connected to how good Charlotte felt. So a mix of her own greed and a desire to make the witch feel good drove her forward, only ending when another orgasm became unbearable to the gorgeous woman.

— — —

"Break?" Andi asked, in a bit of a daze as Charlotte pulled up by her hair. But after being pulled away, she managed to sober up enough to realize she might have pushed things a bit far. Charlotte was nervous she might not be able to climax, so clearly, she wasn't accustomed to so much pleasure.

The thought caused Andi to grin, a pleased look on her face as she looked at the quivering mess before her. Even when the pillow hit her, she still wore the same goofy look, which didn't go away even as she crawled her way up to kiss Charlotte on the lips.

"I am pleased with myself. And happy. Mostly happy, actually." It was the truth. The pleasure was one thing, but the joy she felt from being with Charlotte transcended the physical enjoyment. It was a truth reflected in the gentle, affectionate kisses that followed.

Then, at some point, as they laid on the couch and recuperated, Andi ended up with her head in Charlotte's lap, looking up at her with pure bliss painted on her face. There she was, stretched out, revealing her lithe form in all its glory, next to one of her all-time favorite people, absolutely content.

"I really missed you."

—————————

Pregnancy made Michelle horny. Or at least it made her want Jocelyn more than ever. Perhaps it was simply a result of her wolf's desire for its unofficial mate, but she couldn't keep her hands off of the other woman. She even grew more jealous and possessive, which she didn't want to display openly but could barely avoid most days. Jocelyn attracted a lot of attention, and she hated it.

But Michelle managed to stay in control, even if just because Jocelyn only paid attention to her. She even played a little game where she made sure that was still the case, doing anything she could to get a rise from Jocelyn in places that were more and more inappropriate, too.

It eventually led to office sex, something they both talked about and agreed never to do. So much for those plans. And all it took was a bit of nibbling and a pitiful, needy look. She was getting really good at that look, even if the her from a few months ago would have scoffed at the idea of begging and pleading like a subby little thing for some affection. Now it just felt natural.

Of course, that day had been amazing, and completely worth the effort to make Jocelyn break her rule. But once wasn't enough. A few days later, she wore clothes that put Jocelyn on the other end of their usual dynamic of jealousy. It was her turn to be jealous, and she didn't seem capable of keeping that under control. But it didn't quite end in the same way.

Everything between them was growing more affectionate. Michelle felt it, and she realized it would only make things hurt more in the end, but she couldn't stop herself. She didn't want to. Even if admitting it caused her chest to ache, she loved Jocelyn, and every day around her made Michelle happy. So she indulged in it, finally breaking down after months of resisting and deciding to enjoy every moment they had together. The thing she never planned, even tried to resist, ended up becoming the reason she woke up in the morning with a smile on her face.

Jocelyn became her everything, and she didn't even try to hide it anymore. Maybe a bit, maybe just enough to be professional, but even that felt harder by the day.

— — —

What had once been a whirlwind affair evolved, even if neither mentioned it aloud. Just the fact that Jocelyn invited her to a family function served as proof of that. Yule was a big deal for werewolves, so being brought around the family meant something. It was a night Michelle refused to miss out on, even if she felt awful.

"I'm going, Jocelyn. And don't worry, I'm really feeling better. Mostly." Michelle smiled, leaning in to give Jocelyn a reassuring nuzzle. "But thank you for worrying about me. You're a sweetheart." Fortunately, that was all it took to get Jocelyn to let her go, though Jocelyn did seem overly conscious of everything she did, watching after her even once they arrived at the party.

The only breather from her concerned lover came in the form of a very interesting conversation with her mother. Conversations with Arlann were always interesting, so it was a nice change of pace.

But when Jocelyn finally returned, she didn't look nearly as refreshed. While her conversation with Arlann was nice, whatever Jocelyn spoke to Mara about seemed to throw her for a loop.

"Everything okay?" Michelle asked as she took Jocelyn's hand and leaned against her gently. Of course, the wolf said it was fine, but she wasn't very convincing. But Michelle just nodded and laid her head on Jocelyn's shoulder, her eyes closing gently as she enjoyed the closeness, the words "I love you" on the tip of her tongue, where they remained.

—————————

Bellamy understood why Sasha wouldn't want to hear the question. She really did. And, logically, it wasn't a no, so that made her happy. But a part of her still felt sad that she couldn't show off the ring a bit. She bought it so long ago, and if things hadn't happened like they did… if she wasn't such an idiot… Sasha would be wearing it. They might even already be married! Well, maybe not, but engaged for sure. They were really in love back then.

Those thoughts caused Bellamy to sink into a bit of depression. She didn't show it to Sasha, smiling and doing her best to enjoy the evening, but the ring was still there, feeling like it weighed 100lbs.

It was fine for part of the night, the part she got to spend with Sasha. Being around the siren made it easy to forget everything else, even their problems. Maybe that was a problem, but it was a good one. Being with Sasha allowed her to be happy, regardless of everything else in her life. But when she needed to go off and greet people, it left Bellamy in a far less positive headspace.

Bellamy barely remembered when she started to drink, but when she looked up, several empty glasses were pushed to the side, making her look like quite the little lush.

"Not good," Bellamy muttered. Sasha never liked it when she drank a lot at get-togethers, mostly because she didn't always handle alcohol all that well. She didn't do anything really ridiculous, but she tended to speak without thinking when she drank too much, a trait that often got her in trouble.

"What's not good?"

Bellamy froze when she heard the voice, her entire body unmoving, the dragon looking as if she were a statue. But no matter how long she did that, the person to her right didn't leave, merely looking at her with an amused expression.

"You're drunk." It was Haley, and the laugh that followed meant she knew exactly why Bellamy was acting weird. She knew exactly how her sister felt about Bellamy drinking when they all got together, seeing it plenty when they were dating.

"You're in troooouble~" Haley sang, using her singing talent for mockery rather than music. Classic.

"Shhh!" Bellamy leaned over and covered Haley's mouth with her hand, big eyes pleading with the beta.

Haley laughed, but she nodded anyway, not planning to be too mean. Besides, Sasha would notice right away whether she said something or not.

"Whew, thanks. I'm already in trouble, so I can't afford to do anything else wrong," Bellamy said with a sigh.

"Oh? What happened?" Haley asked, her tone switching to something soft and coaxing instantly. Smelling a juicy story, she plopped down right next to the dragon, her entire persona shifting into that of a caring listener who only wanted to help. Hah! And yet… it worked.

— — —

"And that's what happened!" Bellamy finished her story, which involved a lot of nonsense but ended with the juicy tidbit that Haley was fishing for all along. Ring. Proposal. Rejection. Well, pseudo-rejection. It was glorious!

"What should I do, sister-in-law?"

Haley perked up instantly, a bit surprised but a little pleased as Bellamy asked her advice with the novel label of sister-in-law. She liked it!

"Hmm, I'll help! I'll go talk to her and try to figure out what she's thinking. Then I'll report back to you!" Haley said, her voice sounding like someone who wanted to help, even if her eyes contained pure mischief. Not that Bellamy could tell. The intoxicated dragon merely nodded her head, eyes sparkling with hope as Haley stood up and went in search of Sasha, barely able to contain herself.

Last edited:
It was strange having Andi come snuggle after sex. Usually her previous partners just wanted to roll over and have a nap, but Andi came right back up to lay on top of her like a reassuring blanket. It was nice…really nice, even the kiss that followed. Charlotte had returned it; a little hesitant about having her own taste on her lips but finding that she didn't mind it at all.

"I missed you too…" there was a trembling note of emotion to the witch's voice. She had missed this, a lot. All of it. Andi's company. Doing something for herself. Having an orgasm. All those things! Gah! It had been years since she had felt so…free? Appreciated? Cared for? Satisfied? Not to say there weren't moments of joy in her life, but they weren't like this…they weren't with a partner.

Charlotte brushed away those feelings, not wanting to be too sappy and ruin this. It didn't do well for her to dwell on what had been missing and what was still unattainable. Besides, they couldn't just stay here on the couch, relaxed as they were and with the night stretching on. The pleasant buzz of the wine and post orgasmic tingles were starting to tempt her into sleep…so they needed to change up positions and topics soon or she would doze off. "Mmm…as much as it pains me to suggest it…I believe we need to tidy up and shower. I think it's fair to say you shouldn't be driving home tonight, it's far too late, and you're more than welcome to stay here. ."

—-

Part of having a child meant Charlotte couldn't just leave wine bottles strewn about with half eaten pastries. It also meant she couldn't just go to sleep smelling like sex, or even naked for that matter. Lucy didn't barge into her bedroom much anymore, but there was always the off chance that her little one would have a bad dream and come jumping into bed. So after getting the living room squared away, she dragged Andi off into the shower. There were plenty of guest rooms with their own en suite bathrooms on the estate, but Charlotte dragged Andi into hers.

The proper thing to do would have been to escort Andi to her own room for the night…but what was proper had long been thrown out the window. Plus, Charlotte just wanted a little more time together.

They ended up in the luxurious shower with Charlotte pulling Andi close and kissing her again. There was plenty of warm water for the two of them with the waterfall shower head and the optional jets on the walls, but Charlotte still kept her lover pressed close. Her hands started to nervously explore…Andi had made her feel so good earlier and Charlotte wanted to return the sentiment. The problem was that she wasn't entirely sure what she was doing. She knew how she liked to be touched anyways and started off from there; it wasn't too hard except for everything being backwards. Her long fingers had traced their way down Andi's stomach, hesitating over her mound for a moment before dipping down to her slit to explore. "Is this alright?" Charlotte asked as she teased a lone digit along her outer lips.

————————-

Sasha was being a good helpful daughter by setting the table for the feast. Lena was puttering around the kitchen with her moms, finishing up the food. Syri, Alice, Jocelyn, and Michelle were all late moochers who still hadn't shown up (well, technically they still had about ten minutes before they were officially late. But they should be here early to help!) And Haley? Haley was up to causing trouble, as she always was.

"Soooooo. Bellamy tells me congratulations are in order~"

If anyone else in the whole world had started off with that sentence, Sasha would have given a puzzled look. But it was Haley…which meant whatever the worst case scenario was, that was probably it. Her sister would only be here with that 'cat that caught the canary' grin if she knew something she wasn't supposed to. "She told you?!" Sasha gaped, then proceeded to look around for the dragon. She was going to kill her!!

"Well it's not her fault, she's drunk!"

"She's what?!?!" Oh Bellamy was in even more trouble now!!! She was probably the worst drunk in the world! Pretty much everyone knew about their puppy play because of the last time Bell had gotten wasted, she had let certain details of their love life slip. Her girlfriend could not keep a secret to save her life when she was drunk.

"Anyways. That's not the point! The point is, how should we announce your engagement? Ooooo can we do the thing where we ding the wine glass? I wanna to do the thing!"

"Haley! Don't you dare!" Sasha all but tackled her sister to keep her from getting a butter knife off the set table to clang a glass with.

"Girls!" Alex barked, seemingly out of nowhere. Years and years of hearing the beginnings of scuffles had her ears well trained for the sound of misbehaving daughters. "If you're going to fight, go fight somewhere where there's not a bunch of breakable stuff," at Tessa's disapproving glare, Alex added. "Or maybe just knock it off and be civil. It's Yule."

"Sorry, papa!" Sasha called. She glared daggers at her sister as she released her arm. "If you tell everyone, then I'm going to tell Lena you slept with Jocelyn that one time!" the siren whispered threateningly. Both of them knew Lena wouldn't be able to handle such news. It wasn't like Haley had slept with Jocelyn recently, but they both knew Lena would be self conscious and neurotically comparing herself to the heiress.

Haley gasped, "I told you that in confidence!"

"Yeah, well, stop being a butthead and it'll stay in confidence!"

——

Bellamy wasn't a brute when she was drunk, she was just a blabbermouth. Any embarrassing, private piece of information she might be privy to, was liable to come out of her mouth if she was tipsy. Like that one time she had accidentally let slip, 'please, I'll be a good Puppy' during a family gathering so now Sasha's moms knew they were into puppy play…yeah…it was bad. And Haley and Syri had a field day with it. There was supposed to be no kink shaming between sisters but her two sisters were both assholes!!

It didn't take long for Sasha to find her drunken dragon in the living room, nursing the last of whatever was in her cup in front of the fireplace. "Come along you," Sasha growled and started to walk down the hall, towards her old bedroom. She didn't even bother to look to see if Bellamy obeyed, she knew her puppy would fall in line now rather than risk a more severe punishment later.

Once they were both inside, Sasha shut the door. She stepped over to the bookshelf to grab the hollowed out novel that contained a magical sound dampener - years of pretending to not be doing inappropriate things with her girlfriend under her mother's roof made such a device imperative. She set the little magical orb by the door and passed her fingers over the runes to activate it. "Now that it's kinda private…go on, present yourself," Sasha pointed to the bed, expecting Bellamy to pull down her pants and get herself arranged with her face down and ass up like a good naughty puppy who was about to be disciplined. "Hurry up."

While Bellamy got ready, Sasha hurriedly went into the depths of her closet for the little suitcase that contained their old toys. Sasha visited home enough that she had left a lot of things behind; if ever she drank at a family party, even a little bit, she wasn't allowed to drive home. Her and Bellamy had spent nights here so many times that they had just left some toys behind even when she had moved out. They were the vestiges of their teenage years…some of the toys were cheesy, like the rainbow dildo or the glow in the dark sex dice. But some were still quite useful, like the discreet little wearable vibrator that came with a remote.

"Part of this is my fault, I know. I left my puppy all alone with no toys and nothing to do… and so she got into the liquor cabinet." With Bellamy's face pressed into the duvet, Sasha decided she might as well turn on the vibrator now so that the dragon knew what punishment awaited her. Hopefully the soft, menacing buzzing sound would ring a bell. "I should've given you a toy before I left to keep you out of trouble… Since it's still early, I guess I should make sure you have something to keep you busy just so it doesn't happen again."

At least this toy wasn't as terribly mean as the new one they had at their apartment. It only had the g-spot and clitoral stimulators…not like the one they had at home that also had a piece that would rest right against Bellamy's taboo hole too. That one had proven too dangerous to play with in public. But this sleek little vibe should be something that Bellamy could pretend to not be affected by.

Sasha pressed the vibrator against Bellamy's waiting sex, running the soft pink silicone against her folds to help get it wet. "Tsk, Puppy, soaking already. Guess the sound of a vibrator gets a Pavlovian response out of you, huh," Sasha chuckled, teasing the vibrator over her clit and holding it there until she had Bellamy whining. Only when her pet was properly ready did she slowly slide the curved dildo part inside, pressing it all the way in unit it sit snuggly against her most sensitive spot. She made sure the other part was lined up comfortably with her clit before drawing her hand away so she could give her girlfriend a swift swat to her behind. "There. Now pull your pants back up before someone comes to see where we've gone."

Last edited:
Andi revealed a soft smile when Charlotte returned the sentiment. Right, they both missed one another. It made Andi a bit sad that things happened the way they did. Maybe if she had remained in school and by Charlotte's side, things would be different. Or perhaps not. The thought only lasted a moment as Andi let her mind wander, going through the what-ifs briefly before realizing that any change could mean no adorable little one. And she didn't like that idea one bit. Lucy was a cutie.

The empath also knew that had life gone a different way, she might have never found the courage to tell Charlotte her feelings. Instead, she might have ended up watching it all unfold from beside the witch, crushed by her own cowardice.

Of course, other what-ifs crossed her mind, but none of them beat the moment. Sure, things felt messy, but she found her smile widening if she focused on the memories of the night. And she only felt more satisfied when Charlotte's joy made its way to her. She made Charlotte happy, and that was all she needed.

"Eh?" Andi had just closed her eyes, already imagining the nap she would take in the company of Charlotte's soft thighs, when she was told they needed to tidy up. That meant moving. Andi instantly disliked the plan.

But when she looked up, ready to put on a small pout, she heard words she quite liked. Charlotte didn't want her to leave.

"Hmm, okay, but only because I need to pay for my room and board," Andi responded lazily, seeming almost like a cat as she stretched out at a leisurely pace. She agreed to tidy up and give up the sacred spot, but she moved slowly, even taking a moment to rub her face against and lick at the witch's breasts before finally getting to her feet and starting to clean, acting like nothing happened.

— — —

Andi felt playful. For the first time in a long time, she felt comfortable enough to let loose around another person. So while she helped Charlotte clean up, she constantly looked for angles to show off in one way or another. She bent over at the right time, brushed up against the witch whenever she could, and when she caught Charlotte looking, she gave a knowing look before getting back to the task at hand.

The "subtle" teasing seemed to have an effect. The moment they finished cleaning, Charlotte dragged her away, not stopping until they reached the master bedroom and the shower within.

Charlotte wasted no time before kissing her again, clearly growing more comfortable making the first move. It was nice, and Andi reciprocated without hesitation. And when Charlotte started to explore, she opened herself up, panting softly as nervous fingers began to slide across her skin.

"It feels great," Andi responded while panting, finding Charlotte's clumsy actions incredibly arousing. Just because it was Charlotte, everything felt incredible. And it didn't take long for the clumsiness to fade.

Charlotte always picked things up easily. She learned things quickly back in school, and it was the same now. So before long, Andi's soft panting turned into moaning, her entire body responding to the witch's ever more skillful touch. And when Charlotte leaned in to taste rather than touch, Andi almost lost her balance, forced to place a shaky hand on Charlotte's head.

The empath looked down, face flushed as her eyes met Charlotte's. "More. Please," she said breathlessly, gently pressing down to hint she needed more. She even thought about pleading again, but her voice got caught in her throat as a curious tongue met her wanting sex. Gods. Her tongue was so soft.

—————————

Haley pouted as she watched Sasha run off to find Bellamy, her entire mood dampened by the sin of her past. She almost forgot about sleeping with Jocelyn, yet here it was, biting her in the ass. Figures. Stupid Sasha!

The beta had half a mind to blow everything up and shout to everyone she could see about the proposal, but her entire figure dropped when she thought about Lena. She loved Lena so much, so she didn't want to hurt her. But wouldn't it hurt her eventually? Nothing stayed secret forever.

Haley took a deep breath, straightening her body out as she tried to push it to the side. She should tell Lena eventually to prevent her from hearing it somewhere else, but tonight wasn't the night. Even if she really wanted to come clean instantly so she could blow Sasha's world up, she thought better of it. For Lena, she could act normal. Then when they had a chance, she could tell her girlfriend about one of the worst experiences of her life and hope it didn't ruin everything. No, it wouldn't. They were stronger than that. But it wouldn't be fun.

"Stupid Sasha," Haley muttered, the pout returning as she started to trudge toward Lena. She needed a hug.

—————————

Bellamy's entire body stiffened when she heard Sasha's voice, unable to remain relaxed, despite all of the alcohol in her system. The reason was simple: her instinct kicked in. Bellamy didn't even finish the last sip of her drink, placing it to the side and jumping up from her seat, and rather clumsily at that. But even teetering slightly did nothing to stop her, and the dragon scrambled to keep up as they made their way to Sasha's room.

Although it had been some time since their last time together in Sasha's old room, it held a lot of memories. The memories were often sweet, with the two of them cuddling and sharing a bed, completely in love. But more than a few shared some similarities with the current situation. Bellamy was punished more than a few times in Sasha's childhood room.

Bellamy paused for a moment when the verdict finally came, but only for a moment. Before Sasha had a chance to get angrier, the dragon rushed to the bed, exposing her backside and assuming the position. And even though she knew punishment was coming, she couldn't stop some excitement from rushing up.

Proof of Bellamy's excitement was already trailing down her thigh, though the more obvious sign came in the form of her backside swaying to and fro. Drunk Bellamy always committed to the puppy act far more than sober Bellamy, which said a lot.

Of course, Bellamy should have had a drooping tail, not a wagging one, but she couldn't help it. She was happy to have Sasha's attention! Even if it came because she was a bad puppy. And even if it meant enduring the vibrator buzzing menacingly from behind her. No, actually, that was exciting, too.

Sasha saw her aroused state clearly, teasing her as she moved closer and began to tease her sensitive body. Then, after pulling a few whimpers and whines from her lips, she put everything in place and smacked her ass, instructing her to pull her pants back up.

But Bellamy didn't immediately obey. Instead, she looked back, pitiful puppy eyes pleading with Sasha, begging her owner to keep playing with her. Alas, all that earned her was a firm look, which promised even worse things if she didn't hurt up and do as she was told.

Finally, Bellamy's excitement dimmed. She pulled up her pants, slinked off the bed, and walked over to Sasha. Then one last-ditch adorable nuzzle in hopes of a reduced sentence. Her plea was rejected. But that didn't stop her from following Sasha around like a clingy puppy for the rest of the night. Punishment or not.

—————————

Knock. Knock. Knock. The sound of small knuckles rapping against the door barely registered in Andi's brain, only managing to gain a small response from her exhausted body. Just one eyelid, not even two, lifted. But the sleepiness weighing down her entire body only lasted until Charlotte shot up in the bed, a panicked look on her face that sent adrenaline rushing through Andi's veins.

"Wha—" she started to ask what was going on, but Charlotte's soft hand covered her mouth, shutting her up with a desperate look that begged her not to speak.

"Mommy?"

The tiny voice, as cute as could be, was horrific at that moment. Because as soon as she heard it, Andi realized what was going on. But before her brain could get any further down that line of thought, the handle began to turn, and she saw the door start to open.

Both Charlotte and Andi reacted at the same time, and although they took drastically different actions, it almost seemed planned. Just as Charlotte panicked and pushed her out of bed, Andi rolled her body, landing on the floor with barely a thud. It looked like a show of coordinate acrobatics, but it really boiled down to luck, sheer, stupid luck. But Andi refused to waste the chance, immediately sliding under the bed like a fearful teenager, her heart beating rapidly as she tried to hold her breath and remain noiseless.

The pitter-patter of tiny feet seemed terrifying, forcing Andi to chant a mantra to keep calm. It went: Don't let her find me. Please don't let her find me. Simple but to the point. Fortunately, the tiny one was entirely focused on Charlotte.

"Mommy. I'm hungry."

The tender voice was soothing, but Andi didn't dare relax. Luckily, Charlotte handled things well, speaking to her daughter with barely a quiver in her voice. Truly the professional.

"Okay, sweetie. We'll have breakfast in just a bit. Do you want to go play while I get things ready?"

"Mhm!" Lucy chirped, nodding her head a few times before turning about in an excited half circle and pitter-pattering her way to the door.

"Oh, can we invite Andi over for breakfast?" she turned and asked, her voice extra excited.

Instantly, Andi's heart warmed, and she almost let out a little "aw" right then and there. But she managed to keep her cool, remaining silent under the bed… Guh, she wanted to hug the cutie right now!

"Oh, sweetie, I don't know…" Charlotte started, only for a thud to appear from beneath the bed.

Lucy tilted her little head, seeming curious what the noise was, but Charlotte acted quickly. "Well, okay, we can invite her for breakfast. But you have to be good and go play so I can call her."

Andi didn't miss the trace of panic in Charlotte's voice as she said what the little girl wanted to hear to stop her from getting too curious. And it worked, with an excited Lucy cheering as she ran the last few steps out of the room.

Of course, in her excitement, she left the door wide open, but Charlotte quickly remedies that problem, going over and shutting the door. By the time she turned around, Andi had crawled out from under the bed and was once again plopped down on top of the mattress, though she now wore a very cheeky grin on her face.

"Hurry up and call me. I want to come over for breakfast."

Pleading puppy eyes and adorable little licks and nuzzles weren't about to make Sasha back down and reward bad behavior. Getting drunk -and- telling her sister about the proposal?!?! Bellamy was lucky this was the worst punishment she was capable of carrying out at the moment. If they were home she would surely be getting a spanking, coupled with something terrible like nipple clamps or ice cubes on sensitive places. But alas, all the siren could do now was keep Bellamy dangling on the edge of pleasure for a few hours.

"Color?" Sasha asked before they left, compelled to check in and make sure Bellamy was 'green' before they exited the safety of the bedroom. Wearing the toy all night at a party with all of their friends and family while trying to maintain an impassive face was a tall order. Bellamy was as eager to please as ever in her current state, assuring Sasha she was up for it. The siren grinned and gave her cheek a light kiss, switching the vibrator on 'low' as she did so. She kept fiddling with the settings, 'high', 'low', 'medium', all the way down the hallway until they got back to the throng of the party. Everyone had finally arrived, so Sasha switched the toy 'off' for a moment so Bellamy could do her greetings like a normal person.

But once they sat down for the feast, Bellamy was in trouble once again.

The naughty dragon had definitely won her attention for the rest of the evening; whether she had planned it out or not, Bellamy had managed to get her way. Sasha took her job of Mistress very seriously, especially when her pet was drunk and consent drifted into a grey area. She made sure to keep eyes and ears on her puppy whenever she turned the toy on, always managing to switch it off before Bellamy embarrassed herself in public or gave their game away. Sasha wanted to make things hard for her girlfriend as punishment, but she didn't want to have her fail. She needed to be able to reward and forgive her puppy after all.

The evening seemed to stretch on forever: dinner, desserts, dishes, presents. Her poor lover looked as though she'd implode by the end of the night. Sasha had caught a tremor to her voice a few times, but Bellamy hadn't let a true moan slip out. Her puppy was trying her best to prove she could be a good girl…knowing that only good girls would get an orgasm.

Sasha was glad for when they could finally retreat to her old bedroom. Even though she was sober, she didn't think she'd be able to wait an entire car ride to play with her pet. "You were such a good puppy for me… Now go on, strip down and get on the bed. I think you've earned a treat." Sasha purred out her praise as she turned the toy back on. "But don't cum yet, puppy, you know how much I like to make you fall apart myself." Rarely did Bellamy ever get to orgasm from a toy - and if she did by accident (or 'accidentally' on purpose) a swift spanking soon followed.

——————

Yule was always a grand affair at the Reigns' household. Alex celebrated the holiday fairly traditionally; but when simple traditions were backed by the bank account of a pop star, they turned into showstoppers. Besides the good food and festivities, the holiday had a lot of sentimental value for Alice. Yule was one of the reasons Alice had gotten so close to her wolfish friends - Sasha and Haley hadn't been able to believe that Alice's family didn't celebrate anything so had taken the dragon under the wings, showing her the highlights of the holidays.

After enjoying a night with friends, it was time to spend some alone time with her girlfriend. Some scary, awkward, alone time in the bedroom.

"Can…uhm…could you maybe turn around?" Alice's cheeks were bright red, partly from the alcohol and partly from the request. It was silly…she knew she had nothing to worry about; she had inherited a body type that was very pleasing to the eye. But… for 75% of her life she had been a wiry little thing, not necessarily an ugly duckling but definitely not a swan…Then all of a sudden everything just started filling out. It was still just odd to her that she had hips and breasts, even more so that people were acutely interested in them.

Syri indulged her of this request, closing her eyes while Alice quickly stripped, wanting to get it over fast so that she could hide under the covers. While Syri undressed, Alice averted her gaze just to be polite. The dragon was curious and wanted to peek, of course, but it wouldn't be fair if she did. As Syri came and slid under the covers as well, Alice was nervous still…laying at the far edge of the bed, leaving about an arm's length between them in such a state, and allowing about two inches that separated her and falling to the floor.

"Are you not going to kiss me goodnight?" Syri pouted.

Alice hesitated for just a moment. Usually when they spent the night together, they'd kiss and cuddle, tangled up in one another until they fell asleep. But naked? She had felt Syri's muscles before, had seen them when the wolf took off her shirt and was in nothing but a sports bra…but now she was supposed to be pressed up snugly against those delicious things without any sort of barrier between them?!?!?! Oh dear…

But…this was the thing, wasn't it. She needed to get used to this if she wanted to progress in her relationship with Syri, which, she very much wanted to. So Alice scooted closer, close enough to press soft skin to soft skin. The sensation was shocking at first, a bit of sensory overload for the dragon who was now hyper aware of how every single body part of her girlfriend was now slotting against her bare form.

Syri, to her credit, kept the kisses chaste and her hands on the small of Alice's back, just like she'd do if they were dressed. The dragon visibly relaxed, the nervous tension in her body loosening as she took comfort in the familiar. "You are amazing…" Alice murmured as she ducked her head under the wolf's chin, nuzzling affectionately at her neck. "Thank you."

——————-

What was she doing.

Charlotte shouldn't have led Andi into her shower. She shouldn't be kissing her. Shouldn't be tentatively running her fingers along the other woman's sex either. …But she couldn't seem to stop herself. This was just so new, so exhilarating (terrifying, for sure, but only because she didn't want to perform poorly). She wanted this and that was bad - really bad. The shower was sobering her up so she wasn't inebriated enough to write this encounter off as a drunken fling. To make matters worse, Andi was just so sweet and made her heart feel light... maybe that was the thing that bothered her the most - how little she was regretting this impromptu affair.

It was too late to stop anyways. It wasn't like she could undo the sex they had already had. Well. The sex -she- had had. She still owed Andi an orgasm. Plus, part of her wanted to prove herself. Charlotte had always had a competitive streak, she couldn't just let Andi show her how amazing she was in bed and leave it at that. So with much more confidence than she felt, she lowered herself to her knees, seeking to explore her lover's body further.

The strokes of her tongue were hesitant at first - Charlotte was a little apprehensive of the taste but soon found she didn't mind it as her licks earned her slick arousal that even the water couldn't wash away fast enough. Andi's assurances helped bolster her confidence; though Charlotte wasn't truly convinced of a job well done until she finally earned herself a moan. The desire to make Andi feel good fueled her. As clumsy as she might be, she definitely seemed eager.

——

Knock. Knock. Knock.

Charlotte hummed softly as she opened sleepy eyes…only to immediately realize that James was not the person in her bed and that Lucy was going to walk in on that in less than a minute.

"Mommy?"

Immediately she was up and moving; pushing Andi off the bed while propelling herself onto her feet. A few quick steps had her in front of the opening door, blocking most of the view of the bed just in case her lover hadn't figured out a good hiding place. She took a deep breath, trying to calm her thundering heart, and then gave a gentle smile to her adorable little one.

"Oh, sweetie, what do you need?" It wasn't hard for her to put aside her own warring emotions the morning after an impulsive affair and focus entirely on her daughter. No matter what, Lucy was the center of her world. At first Charlotte was concerned that Lucy was up so early from a bad dream, but her little one was just awake because she was hungry. Well that was an easy fix at least! She leaned down to scoop up her daughter to give her good morning kisses, earning a soft giggle from the girl.

After a little negotiating, she sent Lucy off to the playroom while she pretended to call Andi. Her daughter's desire to see the empath again was unexpected… Not entirely unwelcome but something she definitely had not accounted for.

Turning around, she was greeted with a cheeky smile and playful bright eyes. Charlotte let out a bark of laughter at Andi's declaration she wanted to 'come over for breakfast'. "Well…getting you out and to the front is going to be the trick now isn't it… Can't have you walking the halls with her and some of the staff still here."

It was decided that Andi would go out the second story window and Charlotte would use a levitation charm to cushion her fall. She didn't practice magic nearly as much as she should…but she wouldn't tell Andi that, lest the empath grow nervous. Levitation was one of the first spells she had learned though, so she was sure it would be just like riding a bike.

As she helped her friend to the window, she couldn't help but letting out something that was troubling her. "Hey…don't get her hopes up, okay?" Charlotte pursed her lips to keep from saying 'her father does that enough already'.

——

Thankfully Lucy was still in that stage where time was a foreign concept so she didn't notice that Andi had arrived at the front door in under five minutes. Unfortunately she noticed every little concrete concept put in front of her and blurted out "Mommy has those same pajamas!"

Well. Thankfully no one else was around to hear that.

Breakfast was a blast. Lucy was a curious child and was always into everything and anything she was allowed. The moment Andi offered her a chance to help make pancakes resulted in an excited four year old sprinting away to get her step stool. She had a little experience cooking simple things with Charlotte and was excited to show off by cracking the eggs (getting a little shell in the batter) and sprinkling chocolate chips onto the pancakes (she tried to make a face but some of the chips landed on the frying pan and quickly burnt).

After breakfast, they gathered around the living room to exchange presents. Even Charlotte's mother had come down, not wanting to miss Lucy's excitement as she tore open the few Christmas presents she had. A new sled from grandma, Legos from her mother, a bunny stuffed animal from the nanny, and a watch from her father.

Who the fuck gives a four year old a watch for Christmas.

"Grammy! Will you tell us a story?!?" Lucy had very carefully climbed up into her grandmother's lap with her new bunny.

"Well I would be delighted to, dear."

"Oh, mom, you don't have to…" Charlotte didn't want her mother to tire herself out casting spells just for the amusement of Lucy. She already looked so tired, just the gift giving bit and having Andi here to entertain had seemed to wear her out.

"It's Solstice, dear. I can manage a little magic still; especially for my favorite Little Light." Isobel smiled down at Lucy before looking back up to her daughter. "If you are truly so concerned, you can conjure the sun and the moon for me."

Charlotte bit her tongue, not wanting to exhaust her mother further with an argument.

Satisfied that she now had a captive audience in Andi and Lucy, as well as a big helper in Charlotte, Isobel began to weave the tale of Winter Solstice, conjuring elegant phantasms as she did so. "Once upon a time…the God of Death sought a present for his wife, Queen of the Underworld." Isobel began, creating bluish, wispy figures as she went on. They were cartoony, and weren't so terrifying as to give Lucy nightmares, but they definitely had the looming figures and coloration of 'bad guys.' "He scoured all of the earth…but could not find anything suitable for his Queen." She waved her wand, creating a sphere for the apparition to swoop around. "Deciding to gift her more subjects by plunging the earth in darkness, he -stole- the Sun and the Moon, and trapped them inside of a great mountain."

On her cue, Charlotte conjured the great Golden Dragon God of the Sun and the Silver Wolf God of the Moon. She had them chase one another around the living room, the ghosts of images tumbling over one another playfully.

"A woof and a dragon!" Lucy gazed upon the shiny creatures her mother had made in awe.

"Yes dear, he stole the gods of the dragons and the werewolves."

"Why is the God of Death a meanie?" Lucy pouted.

Isobel laughed at that. "The God of Death usually does only his job and what is necessary, but yes, in this instance, he is doing something foolish in the name of love. I'm sure the Queen of the Underworld would have liked a nice bouquet of flowers instead of the whole sun and moon!" Isobel chuckled. "Now. Will you settle down and let me finish the story?"

Lucy nodded obediently and turned her attention back to the apparitions.

"Now…where was I… ah, yes. The God of Death stole the sun and moon, and imprisoned them in a great mountain!" Isobel twirled her wand, causing the looming ghost of Death to swoop in and take whisk away Charlotte's Sun and Moon, trapping the glittery illusions in a mountain.

"The world was plunged into darkness. A harsh winter engulfed all of the lands and the people were afraid. Without the sun and the moon the earth had frozen over and the oceans had stilled."

Lucy gasped.

"Never fret, my Little Light," Isobel soothed. As fatigue began to pull at her, she pressed forward, wanting to finish the story of Winter Solstice for her granddaughter. "Though the Sun and Moon were trapped, the two friends never lost hope. And from their hope sprang love."

Seeing her mother growing tired, Charlotte cast the next few scenes on her own. She wasn't as well versed in this ancient magic as her mother; her illusions weren't as graceful in their movements or clean in their details but they were still impressive…. at least enough to entertain a four year old.

"The seeds of their love planted The World Tree, which grew and grew until it erupted from the mountain!" Isobel smiled approvingly at her daughter. Though she wished Charlotte practiced her magic more, she was still pleased to see her manage so many apparitions at once.

"And from the base of that tree would come forth a little girl. One who would grow into the Witch Queen. The World Tree gifted the Witch Queen the very first wand, and with it, the Witch Queen cast a spell to divide the year into the four seasons."

Charlotte twirled her wand overhead, trying her best to manage the complexity of creating the golden form of a small girl who was casting a spell to fix the dark earth that her mother had created earlier.

"With the spell cast, the gods were unable to steal the Sun and Moon. There were many attempts to do so over the ages, but the Witch Queen's spell has protected us time and time again."

"Grammy, when do I get my wand? I wanna protect the world too."

Isobel chuckled tiredly and kissed Lucy on the top of the head. "Now that, my Little Light, is a very noble desire. I'd wager your tree will be ready to gift you your wand once spring has settled in. But you still have a few months to go."

The old witch looked over towards Andi, then nodded down to the little one in her lap. Andi seemed to take the hint, calling Lucy to her to play with Legos so that Isobel could sneak away to rest.

Bellamy craved attention, even if it might lead to some sort of grand self-destruction in the middle of the party. Not that anything could really hurt her reputation at that point. People were polite, but after she hurt Sasha the first time, the goodwill she built up over the years of their friendship and romance turned sour. Well, maybe a few people welcomed her back, but only a few. And not the important people.

Fortunately, none of that mattered as long as Sasha looked at her. Having the gorgeous woman watching her, teasing her beneath the surface as they both pretended everything was normal… Bellamy felt satisfied.

Bellamy’s own satisfaction did little to make it easier, though. She still struggled to remain impassive in the face of endless edging. But she managed. Well, pretty much.

It helped that Sasha took mercy on the dragon, allowing her to greet people and have a few key conversations without interference from the toy. Even punishment had limits. But aside from that, it all came down to her willpower and desire to please — both of which were provenly powerful.

The only real slipup came when Bellamy opened her mouth to say something the moment Sasha jumped the speed from “low” to “high”. That caused a slight squeak, one she managed to cover with a cough as she pretended to choke on her food. Embarrassing, sure, but nowhere near what being discovered would cause.

After that, things went well. Sasha kept her right on the edge, and she whimpered and begged when nobody was paying attention. Not that Sasha gave in, but it was all part of the game. The dragon needed to show how badly she wanted more than the endless teasing. And making herself appear more pitiful in the process helped.

By the time the evening came to an end, the whimpering and begging became more genuine. Their time apart whittled away at Bellamy’s tolerance, meaning she needed more training. It was a delightful thought, but at that moment, Bellamy just wanted the pleasure that Sasha kept dangling in front of her. She wanted it so badly that she became a naughty puppy the moment they finally found their way back to the privacy of Sasha’s old bedroom.

Bellamy walked over and kissed her, tongue and teeth notching things up before the dragon finally pulled away, panting gently as she caught her breath. Fortunately, she managed to stop it there, giving Sasha a look that rested between affection and lust as she turned around and started shedding clothing on the way to the bed.

Tolerance aside, not all of Bellamy’s skills dulled. The kiss felt great, and she still displayed a knack for stripping down in an alluring, teasing manner. She wanted to show off, and it didn’t stop once she made it to the bed. If Sasha wanted to make her fall apart, she needed to work for it.

——————

Watching Alice enjoy herself was all Syri needed to be content. She still moved around and interacted with people, but she spent most of her time hovering around her girlfriend. Not that Alice seemed to mind. They got in plenty of hugs and sweet words, even the occasional kiss when Syri could steal one in the brief moments nobody was looking their way. Otherwise, she behaved, knowing how shy Alice could be.

Still, as much fun as it ended up being, Syri found herself happy when it ended. She wanted to go back to their space and spend the evening with Alice. Just a quiet evening at home with Alice was all she ever seemed to want. Well, maybe a little less quiet every once in a while, but Alice wasn’t there yet. They were working on it, though!

That was what led them to the current point, with Alice acting all shy and nervous. While she knew it wasn’t the intention, when Alice asked her to turn around with that energy, it really made her want to pounce.

“Sure,” Syri responded, leaning in to give Alice a light peck on the cheek before turning around and letting her do things at whatever pace she wanted.

As Syri stood there, listening to Alice undress behind her, temptation did whisper in her ear, giving her all sorts of ideas. But even though she wanted to peek over her shoulder and take in the lovely visage of her gorgeous girlfriend, she resisted. Barely.

The funny thing was that Alice resisted peeking as well, doubling the disappointment. Syri rather wanted to be admired. Or, at the very least, she wanted to see more of the cute reactions Alice might reveal should she catch her looking. But it was okay; they would get there. She just had to keep reminding herself to be patient and wait, especially as they made their way to the bed and got under the covers.

"Are you not going to kiss me goodnight?" Syri asked, pouting as she tried to get comfortable without Alice in her arms.

Fortunately, Alice mustered up the courage, scooting closer to give her the kiss she wanted. And god did she feel amazing.

Syri found it surprising how turned on she was by the situation. Even with all of her experience, the feeling of their bare skin touching caused her entire body to heat up. And right then and there, Syri realized something. It was going to be a difficult night.

The wolf kept everything the same as ever, pushing everything else down in the face of temptation, all to ensure Alice felt just as comfortable by her side as usual. From the chaste kiss to keeping her hands in a safe space, she did it all. And the reward soon came.

A simple thank you. Perhaps it wasn’t what she expected, but the moment those words left Alice’s mouth, Syri’s entire body relaxed, and the burning desire slowly chewing away at her restraint cooled. Right. She had plenty of time. For now, a thank you was plenty.

“Of course. I’d do anything for you,” Syri whispered, nuzzling her gently as she pulled Alice just a bit closer. Just enough to find their usual comfy spot before closing her eyes and doing her best to ignore everything else and get some rest.

——————

The fact that Lucy liked her enough to want her over again delighted Andi, but there was the problem of making it to the front door without getting seen. Fortunately, Charlotte’s spare clothes and magic provided everything they needed for Andi to make a daring escape, followed by returning to the scene of the crime with nobody being any the wiser!

Okay, so it didn’t go that well. The levitation part went fine, with Andi reaching the ground without any trouble. She even managed to hit the grass and scamper around to the front door without being seen. But the moment the little one appeared in front of her, she blurted out a damning line with such innocence that Andi nearly tripped through the threshold.

The empath looked around frantically, praying that nobody heard. As luck would have it, nobody was around, but it still gave her a fright.

When Andi’s heart stopped pounding, she took a deep breath and walked over to Charlotte, taking a moment while no eyes were on them to lean against her slightly and deliver a brief kiss.

“I made it, didn’t I?” Andi asked, thinking back to Charlotte’s little plea right before she sent her out the window. Don’t get her hopes up… The very fact that Charlotte felt the need to say it broke Andi’s heart, even before the familiar hint of sadness followed. She really hated Charlotte’s fiancé already.

— — —

Andi was intent on ensuring the morning went off without a hitch, planning to make it as fun as possible for the tiny one. And it all started with pancakes.

Even after such an amazing but tiring night, Andi bounced around the kitchen with endless energy, managing to keep up with an excited Lucy as they got to cooking. Of course, it helped that Lucy was literally the cutest thing ever with her little step stool, but Andi always felt alive in the kitchen.

They started by getting all the ingredients together, then they jumped right into cooking. Andi did all the most difficult, technical parts, leaving all the fun stuff to Lucy. Cracking eggs, mixing the batter, getting the chocolate chips ready while sampling a few in the name of quality control; Andi taught her the bit about quality control!

When they were done, they had some of the best pancakes ever! Though, Andi did have to whisper a small “sorry” to Charlotte about getting her pajamas dirty. Oops, runaway batter.

— — —

Once breakfast ended, everyone gathered in the living room. Unfortunately, Andi didn’t have a present to exchange, but she quickly negotiated with Lucy, talking her down to three whole plates of special snacks before the deal ended! However, that quickly became a single special treat once Charlotte stepped in, clearly unsatisfied with how easily Andi caved and agreed to give the little girl whatever she wanted. Regardless, it gave her a reason to come around again, which was all she needed!

Then came storytime, which immediately caused Andi to tense up. She hid it well, looking normal on the surface, but Charlotte’s mother… The woman looked at her as if she knew everything. Was it a witch thing? A mother thing? Maybe she was just paranoid. Whatever it was, it made Andi nervous, especially since she knew how much Charlotte loved her mother. What if she knew and became angry?

Andi barely managed to remain calm, only managing to do so because the story was fun and Lucy was so excited it was infectious. But even then, she felt extra sensitive, looking back at Isobel from time to time.

Isobel always remained focused on the story and on Lucy, but eventually, her glance came face to face with a look from Charlotte’s mother. But instead of a glare or admonishment, she found a slight smile on the woman’s lips as she nodded toward the little one. And as if given a pardon, Andi jumped at the chance, taking Lucy to go do something super fun, just them.

——————

Michelle loved Jocelyn. It hurt to think about it, but she loved the other wolf more than she dared to admit. And that love kept pushing her to make poor decisions. For instance, inviting Jocelyn back to her place after the party. It made zero sense. Her pregnancy might get discovered, and she certainly needed to start pulling away since things were coming to an end. But none of that managed to convince her. In the end, she just wanted to be with her, and nothing else mattered.

The night went well, too. Michelle didn’t feel that well, but instead of finding it a disappointment, Jocelyn took care of her. They spent the night talking and snuggling, showing affection neither of them pointed out for fear of what words might add. And eventually, in that happy medium between idle conversation and comfortable silence, Michelle fell asleep.

The only disappointing thing was that when she woke up, she was no longer in Jocelyn’s arms. Instead, the other alpha had tucked her in and started mucking about. Or at least, that’s what she thought was happening when she woke up to a loud noise from the other end of her place. She was wrong.

— — —

“Let go of me!” Michelle resisted, refusing to be taken easily. She already injured one of them quite badly in the initial scuffle, but the men came prepared. Two of them grabbed her arms, trying to keep her still as the other neared and leaned close enough for Michelle to smell the tobacco on his breath.

“If you keep struggling, I’ll be forced to get violent. And if you push things that far, I won’t be so careful with the mutt in your belly. Now stop resisting so I can take you to your father.”

The man lacked any trace of empathy, his tone as flat and emotionless as the dead eyes staring at her. Just one look and Michelle could tell what kind of person he was. Just the fact that her father trusted him told her plenty.

Michelle stopped struggling, glaring with a mix of fear and hatred. But she gave in for her unborn child. Because even if she managed to escape, if anything happened… She didn’t even want to think about it.

“Good, now go to sleep for a bit.”

Michelle’s eyes went wide, but before she could speak or move, a rag was shoved against her mouth and nose, and as an intense scent invaded her brain, she lost consciousness.

— — —

One might expect some cliche abandoned building, but the place Michelle ended up wasn’t anything similar. In fact, when she finally opened her eyes, she knew exactly where she was, recognizing the furniture currently pushed to the edges of the room. They were in one of her father’s villas, the one used for hunting. Far removed from the city, isolated with magic, and far better than some dark and dirty factory for what was likely going to become a gruesome affair.

Michelle held no illusions about what kind of man her father was. A bastard. No, such a word paled in comparison, which was why she knew that being his daughter meant nothing for her current situation. If anything, his disgusting pride and anger about her relationship with Jocelyn meant it would be far worse.

“Finally awake, huh? And here I was thinking ya might keep sleepin. Shame that woulda been, since you bein awake means I get ta enjoy myself some.”

Michelle looked toward the voice. On the right side of the room, seated atop a dresser pushed against the wall, was one of the men from earlier. More precisely, the one she battered the moment they first appeared in front of her. Even now, signs of her handiwork stood out, barely patched over with some basic bandages.

“What, nothin ta say?” the man asked, pushing off the dresser and landing on the ground.

As he slowly walked toward her — toward the center of the room where she sat tied to a chair — she remained silent. Try as she might, she simply couldn’t move, the ropes binding her unimaginably strong. Even as she tried to pull out the strength of her wolf, it changed nothing. No, in fact, she couldn’t feel her wolf at all. That was when the panic finally appeared in her eyes.

“Hehe, hahahaha.” The man started to laugh, walking in front of her and crouching down so she was forced to look at him. “Findin it hard ta feel your wolf, I imagine. But don’t worry your sweet lil head about it. Your father jus wanted ya docile when he arrived. It’ll wear off, if ya last long enough.”

When he finished speaking, he stood up, but just as he was about to turn and walk away, he swung back around, backhanding Michelle across the face so hard the chair nearly fell to the floor. But the man caught her before that happened.

“Can’t have ya fallin, now can we?” he asked, his tone eerily gentle, as if he were worried about her. And the concern was followed by a slap to the other cheek. Then came a laugh, one of pure joy. And a promise whispered so lightly Michelle’s ears strained to hear it.

“See what I mean? I finally get ta enjoy myself some.”

The Reigns' hosted a lovely Yule party, as they always did. Glittering lights, a warm fire, laughing friends and family gathered for a meal… And Elle seemed to fit right in with the scene. Jocelyn tried not to think too much about it. How well Elle got along with her friends. How sweet she was getting everyone presents, even though she didn't have to. How she toughed out a taxing event; being social and smiling all night even though she didn't feel good.

Ugh. She was amazing.

Of course it was a shame they couldn't fool around when the night ended and they got back to Elle's apartment. It was always a shame if she wasn't getting to see her lover naked! But with the poor wolf feeling exhausted and a little nauseous, Jocelyn didn't press anything. She was ready to give snuggles and back rubs as they lay in bed together…all the while wondering if Elle was indeed pregnant or not. Maybe her mother was mistaken. It was winter after all. Lots of people got sick during the winter. And lots of people gained a pound or two or ten being all cooped up from the cold and surrounded by holiday food!

It was fine. Everything was fine.

Elle couldn't be pregnant! They had both been so careful…

—-

The next morning, Jocelyn woke extra early, as she always did. Usually Elle would stir and open up sleepy eyes when she got up; but the party and her illness must have taken its toll, because the other alpha still lay curled up in bed.

Or the pregnancy is making her exhausted.

Ugh. She needed to do something to get her head straight. Elle couldn't be pregnant! Her wolf was just nagging her to take care of their female; almost as obnoxious and overbearing as her mother. So she got dressed and left to go get some food. Hungry now, she decided to walk down to the bagelry rather than wait for delivery, it was only a block and a half away. Plus, Jocelyn wasn't about to pretend that she could make an excellent breakfast for Elle - she could cook enough that she wouldn't starve to death in the wild, but that was about it.

Why do I care if she thinks I can make breakfast for her or not?!?!

But she did care what Elle thought. And she kept obsessing over what Elle thought and how she might be pregnant as she ordered their breakfast sandwiches and a sweet pastry she thought the other wolf might enjoy. Kept thinking about Elle and whether she may or may not be pregnant as she ordered a coffee for herself and a chai tea for her maybe-pregnant-not-pregnant-lover-who-needed-to-watch-her-caffeine-intake.

So caught up in her swirling thoughts, she nearly got herself run over on her walk back to Elle's. "Watch it!" Jocelyn snarled at the speeding car. She was tempted to hurl her coffee at the offending vehicle, but caffeine was important at this hour… plus they had tinted windows so the effect of splattered coffee all over the windshield would be lost.

Strangely enough, the door to the apartment was slightly ajar when she got back. But as she neared it, she found that she hadn't just carelessly left it open, but that someone had splintered the wolf in their effort to burst in. "Elle?" Jocelyn called, the panic starting to set in. The table by the door had been knocked over and there was a hole in the wall above it. The apartment had been ransacked. Elle's desk had been torn apart; papers scattered everywhere. Laptop gone. Tablet gone.

"Elle?!?!" Jocelyn ran through the apartment, desperately searching room after room. But there was no one.

Elle was gone.

Elle was gone, and Jocelyn had absolutely no idea what to do.

——————

"Police are useless," Mara grumbled to herself as she surveyed the clusterfuck at Elle's apartment. She had raced down here the moment Jocelyn had called; now she laid eyes on a torn apart livingroom and a frantic child giving a statement to a bored looking police officer.

"Come, pup. Let's go home," Mara interrupted. The officer looked like he was going to open his mouth to disagree, but the old alpha fixed him with a glare that had even the most seasoned businessmen ready to wet themselves.

"Sammie!" Mara barked, and as usual, Sammie appeared from nowhere, there to smooth things over as she always did.

Home proved to be no better; Jocelyn was a basket case there as well. Fidgeting. Pacing. Checking her phone one thousand times for a call or text that wasn't coming. "Enough!" the old wolf barked, irritated at the sounds of Jocelyn's panic. Gods. Even her daughter's disjointed thoughts were loud enough for her to hear and distract her. Here Mara was, trying to formulate a plan, and she couldn't even think!! "You being beside yourself is of no help. You need to focus. We can find her."

Jocelyn just gawked at her mother in disbelief. How could anyone be calm right now?!?!!!? Her mate was gone! Her baby was gone! Kidnapped! Murder-!!

Smack

"Ow! What the FUCK mom?!?!??"

"Oh don't look at me like that. I barely hit you," Mara shrugged, looking nonchalant even though she had just slapped her own child who was obviously suffering a lot of emotional turmoil across the face. "You had that look your mother gets whenever she's too far away in sub space." The old wolf softened, just the tiniest bit, "We will get her back, pup. But you must be focused." She paused for a moment, trying to think of something important that her daughter could do that would also keep her busy, "Go talk to Bosco, tell him to get his team ready for a kidnapping rescue and to get you geared out as well."

There. With Jocelyn off to talk to Mara's personal bodyguard, now she could finally think.

"IVA, I want you to comb through all of Elle's emails and -

"Ms. Marrok, such a request violates local and federal privacy -" the AI began to chime in.

"Yeah, yeah, yeah. I know. Illegal," Mara waved a hand dismissively at the disembodied voice. "Override your ethical judgements for ten minutes and just do it please. Then I want you to ping every piece of company electronics that were issued to Ms. Klein and tell me where they are."

"I cannot do that, Ms. Marrok."

"What do you mean? Can't do what?"

"I cannot find Ms. Klein's laptop or cellular phone."

For a moment, the bottom fell out of Mara's stomach. Elle had been taken somewhere off the grid? Already? How?!

"I want the heads of my security teams in my office in one hour; cyber security included." Mara snarled, now furious that whatever asshole was doing this wanted to make it harder than it already was.

———-

Someone always knows something. The trick was just finding one little clue to get the ball rolling.

Mara had her head of cyber security hack every single camera she could by Elle's apartment, and then had IVA analyze the footage. Her heads of personal and Lykos security had identified the vehicle Elle had been shoved into and had dispersed to capture all of the gentlemen associated with it.

First to be found was the driver…who was now tied to a chair in the basement of the cryolab, carrying on about how his employer would murder him.

"He'll - he'll kill me!" the man sputtered.

"Well, 'he' can kill you, or I can," Mara said simply.

"Look, Miss. I'm just the driver. I don't know anything!!"

Mara scoffed at that. If this pissant thought for a second she'd believe he didn't know a damn thing, he was a fucking idiot. "I'm a business woman, Mr. Jones. You can tell me who 'he' is and where 'he' is…and I will reward you with a head start as you begin your life on the run. …Or I can use your lifeless corpse to encourage the cooperation of Mr. …what was his name?

"Mr. Daniels, Ma'am," one of Mara's security guards offered.

"Ah, yes. Mr. Daniels. I'm sure he will be incredibly cooperative after he sees what is left of you," Mara smiled sweetly.

——-

Jocelyn was vibrating with energy as her team traversed through the forest, towards the villa that was supposed to house Elle. Finally, finally! There was a lead, and, judging by the armed men who were patrolling the area, the lead was good.

Bosco motioned for her to stay back, then proceeded to loop over towards the left. He flanked two guards, putting them down with non-lethal rounds (he didn't want to kill anyone, just in case the information had been bad). Once it was clear, he had the tech in their group hack into the keypad on the side door. From there…things just went downhill. Jocelyn caught Elle's scent in the air the moment the door opened and she was gone, shifting and sprinting away from the group.

"Jocelyn!" Bosco called, but it was too late. Jocelyn had scrambled past a surprised looking guard, who in turn alerted every guard she possibly could.
The wolf was dimly aware of the loud booms of guns. She was so frantic that she barely noticed the flash of pain as bullets activated her protective wards, the dispersion of energy shattering against her skin as the ward was overloaded. She sprinted faster, swiping at a guard and throwing him into another as she scrambled around a corner. The wolf inhaled deeply, head whipping back and forth as she tried to find the source of Elle's scent; but a cry of pain hit hurt senses first and she tore off down the hall.

The muscular ball of fur slammed into the door, tearing it off its hinges as she burst into a room. Elle was wounded, shackled to a chair, and there was a repulsive looking male looming over her.

He dared to touch her mate?!?!?!?

The wolf was stunned that someone would be so bold as to take what belonged to her that she stood there like an idiot, allowing the man a chance to lunge himself at her. Jocelyn grunted as she took a knee to the gut. Every single thing she knew about self defense had flown out the window. All she knew was the feel of panic, rage, and raw adrenaline pumping through her veins. She swung wildly, missing of course, but too feral to even be bothered by this man's strikes.

The wolf snarled, latching her powerful jaws around the man's forearm as he moved to strike her again. He smashed his free hand into her muzzle, trying to get her off, but that just caused her to shake her head back and forth, tossing the man around like a chew toy. She would kill him. He had hurt her mate! He had hurt her!

"Jocelyn!" Mara barked, causing her daughter to pause in her feral frenzy. "Put him down. You are not made for murder, my dearest pup." Mara knew her daughter was like her in many ways…but a hardened heart? That was something Jocelyn had always lacked. When her child didn't move to obey, Mara softened her voice and tried again, "Put him down, your mother and I will deal with him. Go tend to your lover."

Yes. Her mate. She had to tend to her mate.

With a snarl of disgust, Jocelyn let go of the male. She licked some of the acrid blood off her face and then turned to face Elle.

But it wasn't Elle…

The wolf blinked big dumb eyes, confused as it gazed upon the woman who -smelled- like her mate but obviously was not. The black eye on her face didn't account for how wrong Elle looked.

Last edited:
Michelle's eyes dazedly stared at the floor between her feet, her mind clutching to the last strings of consciousness. But it became harder to endure the longer her punishment went on. Each painful blow brought her vision closer to complete darkness, and her now-shattered pride no longer served as sufficient fuel to keep her going.

"Come on, jus like before. Beg me not to hit ya gut, and I might jus listen." Her captor crouched down beside her and grabbed a fist full of hair. With a clumsy pull, he leveled her blurry vision with his hideous smile. Time escaped her, but that smile didn't. She distinctly counted the number of times it appeared in front of her, which in turn counted the pain inflicted by the brute. He enjoyed it, particularly grinding his heel into her weakness.

From the moment the man discovered how to make her beg, he didn't let up. Her child. All he needed to do to pull the "privileged brat" from her place of power — to dull those fearless glaring eyes — was mention the bastard in her stomach. But he didn't want to hear her beg him not to hit her. Instead, his perverse desire was the exact opposite.

"Hit me again." At first, Michelle grit her teeth and told him to go to hell. She endured each bit of torment without flinching. To her, abuse meant nothing, merely taking her back to her roots. The pain merely fell onto dulled senses, hurting and causing her to scream but barely denting her fiery spirit. But the idea of him hurting her child changed everything. Once he turned his attention to her stomach, her heart jumped to her throat, and fear pierced through her sturdy defenses.

"Hit me again, what?" he asked, doing so the way one might ask a child still learning manners. Patronizing through and through.

"Hit me again... please." Michelle's eyes trembled, and her head limply fell as he released his grip on her hair.

"Wow. You're one sick puppy. But if it's what ya want." The man stood, shrugging his shoulders as he did. Then, without so much as a warning, his fist flew down and smashed into Michelle's face.

It was the second time a blow met her cheek. Most of the previous hits were to the legs or arms. Clearly, the man wanted to enjoy the fun for as long as possible. Even then, the last hit sealed the deal. Michelle remained awake, but she no longer had the ability to keep her eyes open, and her ears buzzed, making it impossible to hear his mocking voice any longer. A silver lining in a hopeless abyss.

It's cold. Michelle's breathing became labored, and the taste of blood dominated her senses, replacing sight and sound. She didn't even hear the commotion going on around her, each second passing slowly as she waited for darkness or the next bout of pain. But it never came. Then she heard it. Cutting through the air like a knife, sharp enough to pierce the fog clouding her mind, she heard Jocelyn's name.

Michelle managed to raise her head, a task that proved excruciating. Her entire body screamed in protest, even drawing a pained grunt, but the price was worth it when she saw Jocelyn. The person she wanted to see more than anyone else, even if she knew the disaster seeing her would bring.

"You're… hurt," Michelle said, her voice drawn out and weak. But even then, a trace of worry eked out, followed by a few hot tears that streaked down her battered cheek. A sudden outburst of emotion followed as the tough shell protecting her shattered. Soon, soft, barely-audible sobbing filled the space between them, along with nonsensical apologies.

"I'm so sorry," The final push of breath out of her mouth was the only truly clear words she managed to speak in the muttering. But nothing else followed, with the draining tears quickly sapping Michelle of the shallow energy left.

— — —

Some traumas never truly go away. They cling, hidden in the deepest recesses of the mind. It was a truth that Michelle accepted but rarely considered after years of living without seeing her childhood nightmares. She believed them gone, but they weren't.

Passing out only served to send Michelle to another hell. She found herself in the memories of her past, which long melded with the nightmares that woke her in a cold sweat throughout her youth.

Michelle found herself in her family's villa, walking down the dark hallway connecting the east wing to the main hall. There was no lightning or artificial light, but the quiet darkness served as a more terrifying presence than any dim lighting or sudden boom could match.

"Failed! Again!" In the distance, she heard a booming voice filled with anger. And as much as she wanted to stop walking and avoid it, her feet carried her forward. Step by step, she grew closer, and the voice grew louder and more clear. Clear enough that the slight slur and the weak whimpering coming after each shout reached her ears.

"How can my daughter be so useless! Losing to that mixed-blooded mutt!" Michelle's heart thumped inside her chest, convulsing so madly she felt it press against the back of her chest.

"It hurts…" Another voice finally reached her ears, and it sent a chill through her body. The pitiful whimper, the young voice, both so very familiar. But she couldn't see anything. She simply fumbled through the darkness, hearing the memories of her childhood replay in her ears. Then, without warning, a figure bolted from the dark, grabbing her by the arm.

"Disobedient daughter!"

— — —

Michelle bolted up in bed, her body jerking forward as cold sweat drenched her hair and clothes. She felt so panicked that she barely registered the searing pain that coursed through her battered body.

For a time, she just sat there, pupils dilated and fingers gripping the sheets beneath her so tightly that her fingers creaked. Each breath expressed desperation, pulling in rushed breaths of air that caused her chest to rise and fall rapidly. Not a single part of her seemed normal, and it showed no signs of calming down, even growing worse to the point she felt a wave of dizziness wash over her.

Last edited:
Going through an entire rescue mission just to save a completely different person was a bigger sucker punch than the one the unconscious dipshit on the floor had given Jocelyn. She had originally thought that Elle had been kidnapped in order to get to her and her company; a ploy to exploit their budding relationship. Now she was starting to realize that really Michelle had been hiding out in her company and had been kidnapped by her own psychopath of a father.

This was just all so fucked up on so many different levels and exactly the reason why she didn't date.

"'m okay," the wolf rumbled out, unsure of what else to say. Michelle was crying, and bleeding, and there was a strange abuser bleeding out on the floor, and shouts, and gunfire, and-

"I'm so sorry," Elle gasped out between her sniffles.

"Hey- It's-" Jocelyn hesitated, trying to formulate a suitable sentence. Things sure as fuck weren't fine - the woman she had been falling for was someone else entirely. But it wasn't going to do anyone any good if she flew off the handle and went on a tirade right now for being lied to. Michelle was obviously very hurt and the majority of the current situation wasn't her fault. Some bastard had even gone so far as to do something to suppress her magic and her wolf! Her scent was wrong…muted….and her injuries were far worse than they should be. All issues aside, Jocelyn needed to get Michelle out of here. "Just…just don't think about it right now. I'm going to take you somewhere safe…" the wolf tried her best to be reassuring as the other girl passed out.

Jocelyn quickly went to work shredding her out of her bindings and gathering up the unconscious lump in her arms so that they could make an escape. Briefly she glanced down to Elle's abdomen, worry clutching at her chest. If that man had hurt her pup…Jocelyn would prove her mother wrong about being made for murder.

——

Mara, Arlann, and a small team had stayed behind to make sure Jocelyn wouldn't be followed. Bosco guided her back to one of the cars and then resumed his role of chauffeur as if he didn't just help launch a raid on an armed enemy camp.

It was all so fucking surreal. Jocelyn felt like she was watching someone else's life unfold.

"Where to, Ms. Marrok," Bosco's tone was totally unperturbed as they heard a loud BOOM! and felt the ground under the car shake. Evidently Arlann was -really- pissed people had shot at her daughter today.

"Uh…" Where to? A hospital? No…no. No more strange places. Besides, a hospital wasn't safe, not really. Her apartment would surely be better. Hopefully being surrounded by Jocelyn's scent, as well as being in the heiress' comfy, familiar bed would help soothe Elle- er- Michelle after the trauma she'd just endured. "Home, please."

She spent the car ride with Michelle's head in her lap, trying to clean up her face a bit as Bosco drove. Michelle. Fuck. Why did it have to be Michelle? Michelle had been suuuccchhhh a bitch to her in high school for no other reason than her father was a 'douche canoe' (as her mother colorfully put it) and took it out on everyone else. They had butted heads on more than one occasion…but Jocelyn had laid off once she had caught sight of scars and bruises in the locker room one day.

So… Michelle had, what? Disguised herself to infiltrate her family's company? For what purpose? To steal secrets? There was no way... Even if she did manage to steal anything, it would be like nabbing a handful of pieces to a thousand piece puzzle; their work was so complex that a few months of espionage wouldn't amount to much.

And then to sleep with her? Why? What was there to gain? Jocelyn's electronics were pretty much unhackable, any prototypes she was privy to required biometric scans for access…and it wasn't like they had talked about company secrets amidst all their fucking.

What the hell had been Michelle's game plan this whole time?

——-

After returning home and tucking in Michelle (Bosco stayed long enough to give the girl a bit of first aid with Jocelyn's help), Jocelyn left to go shower. The taste of someone else's blood still soured her mouth and her body ached from not only the transformation but also having her wards shatter. Her skin prickled all over, but the effects of ward overload weren't visible. She did catch a glimpse of herself in the mirror as she walked by though: bruises blossoming under both eyes from sustaining several blows to the muzzle. She would heal quickly, of course, but being only half wolf came with some limitations. She'd probably be sore for a few more hours and then fully healed after a nap and a snack.

As she stripped down, she was vaguely aware that she could have been killed, that they -all- could have been killed. My pup could be gone… She shook her head and then ducked under the stream of hot water, chasing away the last thought that upset her the most.

She brushed her teeth until her gums felt raw. Her mother was right, she was not made for murder if she couldn't stomach the taste of blood.

By the time she finished her shower, she heard stirring and whimpering from her bedroom. She pulled on her robe, hair still dripping wet as she rushed out just in time to see Michelle shoot up in her bed. For a moment she hesitated, not knowing if her touch would be welcome, but she ended up crossing the distance and sitting at the edge of the mattress anyways.

"Hey, you're okay now," Jocelyn let her hand rub soothing circles over Michelle's back. "You're safe and no one can hurt you here," she carefully pulled Michelle close to her, trying her best not to cause her any pain while attempting to envelope her in protective alpha warmth.

The stench of fear still clung to Michelle's skin, as did the scent of strange people and strange places. Jocelyn growled softly as the smells assaulted her; usually she wasn't -that- kind of alpha, but a wave of possessiveness washed over her. Even in her home and her bed…her mate still smelled strange and Jocelyn's alpha hated it. Before she even realized what she was doing, she had ducked down to lick and nip at Michelle's throat. "Mine…" Jocelyn growled again, biting harder this time. An answering moan spurred her on, things devolving quickly from there.

"Off. All of this, off," there was a slight note of desperation to her voice as she tugged at Michelle's clothes. Things were still incredibly fucked up between them but seeing the blood on her shirt and being reminded that she almost lost Elle just sent Jocelyn into a frenzy. Once Michelle had helped her get rid of the offending piece of clothing, the wolf's mouth was all over her. Licking, kissing, and nipping anywhere and everywhere she could possibly reach. If she came across a bruise that made her lover flinch, she treated the flesh with feather light kisses…but any patch that was still unmarred would find itself subject to claiming love bites.

The wolf didn't share her rational mind's qualms about sleeping with a liar. It was latching on to the need to reassure their scared mate. Seeking skinship, she quickly slid off her robe and then began to tug at Michelle's pants. The last scraps of fabric between them disappeared and a pleased rumble vibrated from Jocelyn's chest when she felt bare skin against her. It was easy to get lost in old habits. Fucking to the point of exhaustion instead of talking about their feelings was comfortable. Michelle's scent was already changing back to normal; desire starting to wash away the smell of fear.

"Good girl… eager to be mine, aren't you. Already wet for me," Jocelyn purred out her praise as she reached down, immediately finding slickness to greet her. The dominant part of her offered the praise freely, knowing that Michelle would need to be built back up right now.

Ease washed over Michelle the moment Jocelyn approached, the familiar presence allowing the surging anxiety to slowly fall away. Each subsequent breath grew more controlled, and her heart returned to a normal rhythm. Amongst that, Michelle's mind cleared, and the situation dawned on her.

But even after realizing that everything was over, she remained silent. There was no groveling for forgiveness or a renewed anxiety. She simply leaned her body against the welcoming warmth and closed her eyes, cutting off a few tears that slid their way down flushed cheeks. Michelle relaxed into Jocelyn's comforting arms, allowing the soothing circle against her back to bring her a magical inner peace that should have been impossible.

Some things remained seared into her mind, but it wasn't the physical torment. It was the humiliation and threats. The thought of her child coming to harm. The knowledge that her own father likely planned to either smother out the tiny life or use it for some twisted plot for revenge against Mara. The memories of her past haunted her, even after so many years of living well.

Then, Joceyln brought her back. Not with the comforting words or gentle warmth but with the claiming bite and simple declaration. Michelle still belonged to her, for better or worse. Whether she was a liar or not. Despite everything, that hadn't changed. It was so simple, yet it seemed to sweep away the darkness, replacing it with hazy desire and a burning fire that overshadowed simple warmth.

"Yours…" Michelle managed the word, her voice dry and raspy, clearly just as battered as the rest of her.

Even Michelle's moans sounded scratchy, slightly distorted by the previous abuse, screams, and crying. But the sweet sound of desire overwhelmed the slight discomfort, and the eager stripping and needy kisses that followed practically dared Jocelyn to stop. It wasn't allowed!

The moment Michelle realized Jocelyn still wanted her, even if just in a moment of stupidity, she took advantage. She ignored her guilt and dove into the distracting pleasure. Like someone finding a life raft in a storm, she clung to it and didn't let go.

— — —

Michelle's eyes opened suddenly, her heart rate climbing. But the moment she heard the soft sounds of Jocelyn's breathing in her ear, her entire body relaxed. Everything would be fine. She truly believed that, even if only for a moment. At the same time, she wanted to let her eyes close and return to sleep. She wanted to enjoy the feeling of Jocelyn's body heat and the arm draped across her stomach. But could she?

Michelle knew the answer, and it brought a sad smile to her face. Even if they hid it well beneath the passion, the atmosphere from the night before was heavy with their desperation not to face reality. They couldn't go back. Not when it was all built on a lie. Yet, even then, Michelle found it hard to move.

Unfortunately, the longer she waited, the harder things would become, a fact that eventually convinced her to move.

Slowly but surely, she moved Jocelyn's arm and snuck out of bed. She didn't even bother searching for her underwear as she snagged her pants and shirt, slipping them on in silence before looking for her shoes.

The moment Michelle felt dressed enough to leave, she went to leave, only stopping when she neared the door. Her heart tightened, and every fiber of her being told her not to leave. But for once in their relationship, her heart didn't win. Unlike all the times she went looking for Jocelyn while knowing none of it would end well, this time, she made the decision not to turn back.

But it wasn't a clean break. The moment she made her choice, she also made another choice. She would leave, but she couldn't do so without leaving something. A note. Anything to prevent Jocelyn from waking up to an empty apartment with no idea where she went.

So Michelle turned around and went to grab a pad of paper. Her movements were those of someone intimately familiar with the apartment, and soon, she found what she needed to jot down a quick note. Or so she planned. But by the time pen left paper, nearly two pages took form.

When Michelle read what she wrote, her expression worsened, and tears threatened to spill from her eyes. She meant every word on the pages, but it all sounded like lies and excuses, and she knew it.

After staring through blurry vision for a few moments, she reached down and tore the pages away, crumpling them up and shoving them into her pocket. Then, with far more emotion, she picked up the pen and wrote a few short lines. She told Jocelyn she was sorry and that she never meant to hurt her. That she would explain things when the time came.

It was a quick goodbye that paled in comparison to how she truly felt. But it was the best Michelle could do, especially as her emotions threatened to pour out of her, which would no doubt end in her waking Jocelyn up.

Then she left, turning and heading out the door, so shook up that she didn't notice the tear stains on the paper containing her goodbye.

The moment Jocelyn woke up, she knew something was wrong. The other side of the bed was cold and empty, and the rest of the apartment was absolutely quiet. When she sat up, she noticed that Michelle had been in such a rush to leave that she had left her bra and a sock behind. Well…that's that I suppose…

There was a feeling of numbness that washed over her as she got out of bed, stripped the whole thing down and tossed the sheets into the wash. Might as well carry on with her morning…no use dwelling on the clusterfuck of her love life.

She showered, got dressed, put in her breakfast order and called her driver; all the things she would do on a normal day…as if yesterday hadn't been anything but. When she grabbed her laptop bag and keys, she noticed the letter scrawled out on the notepad on her desk. If it could be called a letter. More like a note, an afterthought, a few empty words. 'Sorry' and 'I never meant to hurt you,' were quintessential breakup lines.

With a snarl, Jocelyn grabbed the note and crumpled it up, hurling it into the trash bin with as much force as she could muster.

Well. That was all over now.

Maybe she was a little relieved.

———————

"So you want two point five billion dollars? Billion? With a 'b'?" Mara chuckled, seeming more amused by the request than offended by it. Michelle certainly did have some nerve coming into her office, asking for help; especially after the state that she had left her daughter in. Weeks had gone by, and Jocelyn was a mess, a high functioning mess but still a mess. Perhaps if Mara had been a more nurturing mother, she would have thrown Michelle out the second she had crossed the threshold of her building on behalf of her wounded daughter. But, well, Mara wasn't that type of parent. Besides, she was curious to see this circus through. Hiring 'Elle Klein' had been a calculated choice. If the Vaughns were going to infiltrate Lykos, Mara may as well allow it so long as she could keep tabs on what they were up to.

But the little Vaughn heiress hadn't been stealing information or destroying her company from the inside out as had been expected. She had been using her time here to actually -work- and learn. All of Michelle's superiors had reported that she was bright, curious, and very interested in watching the theoretical turn into the practical. The most negative thing anyone had said about Elle was that she was aloof and would be better left on projects alone than on a team. The tabs that IVA and security had kept on her revealed nothing - no attempts to steal data, no secret correspondences with someone from Vaughn Enterprises, nothing.

The girl had seriously come here to just learn. What a weirdo.

"The free rescue and paid internship weren't enough for you?" the old alpha deadpanned. She was quiet for a moment after that, icy blue eyes appraising Michelle. Two and a half billion was a lot…even for Mara. It was doable, but the difficulty was in doing it in a way that Jocelyn and Arlann didn't notice. AND the problem lay in Michelle. Mara didn't like betting on losing horses. If the girl wanted to have the loan, she needed to be sure that her hostile takeover would be successful.

Or was two and a half billion a fitting price to pay to see her old rival with a colossal headache as his only child rose up against him?

"You may have your loan, Ms. Klein," Mara purposefully ignored the girl's family name and used the fake Michelle had chosen. "However, you will do so on the contingency that your base of operations stays here, in Armistice, where I can keep an eye on your shenanigans. And should your takeover of Vaughn Enterprises fail, then Lykos shall absorb -your- company, Celare," Of course Mara's terms were non-negotiable. Sharing one quarter of her DNA with the new life growing inside of Michelle's womb gave her a vested interest in keeping the girl nearby. While Mara wasn't about to start meddling in whatever Michelle and Jocelyn were doing, she was keen to keep her grandchild where she could see her.

"And some free advice before you go…not that you listened the first time," Mara huffed softly, obviously slightly annoyed she hadn't been yielded to before. "But…you should tell Jocelyn about your…condition," Mara waved to the very slight swell that Michelle was attempting to hide with a large sweater. "Not to scare you, but birth can be difficult. My wife had myself and her mother as support. After staging this coup, I highly doubt your parents will want to be there for the birth. It's not something to go through alone… And Jocelyn will want to do the right thing; whether you think out of pity or out of duty…she will want to be a proper sire for the pup."

——————————————

"Mom?" Alice called as she poked her head into her childhood home. She was here for her weekly dinner with her parents and had dropped by a little earlier for a conversation with her mom. The dragon hung her coat and toed off her sneakers as she called again, "Moommm?"

"In the study, Alice," Miranda answered. "I'm sorry, I forgot the time. Just let me finish this email, Ama is still at work."

"That's okay, I know I'm early." Alice had done that on purpose, not wanting her Ama to be part of the conversation anyways. It wasn't that she didn't value the opinion of her other parent…it was just that there was no way Jack would be able to relate. Benders didn't carry the same innate pickiness when it came to choosing a partner to sleep with. Honestly she didn't even know if her dragon mother would be able to give her advice because she, just like most dragons, had married the only person she had slept with. "Can I ask you something um, moderately embarrassing?"

"So Syri and I…we've been getting pretty serious now. And. Um. I want her to be my first, but I don't want…" Alice paused, struggling to find words even though she had rehearsed this in her head a hundred times before coming over. "I don't want…for it to be like you and Ama, or for it to be like Bellamy and Sasha. I mean, it would be great if I chose correctly and we get married one day…but…you know how Haley and Syri are… I just…don't want it to be soul crushing if we don't work out."

At the look of pure fury and the steam coming from her mother's lips, Alice quickly added, "Not that Syri is like that anymore! Geeze. Mom. You look like you're going to go fry her to a crisp. She's really awesome and treats me so well."

"She just…has a bad track record and I don't want this to mean the world to me if things go awry," Alice frowned. Usually she didn't mind being half dragon…but with this? Dragons choose ONE person to mate with for their whole lives…it was a lot of pressure, especially when choosing someone of a different species.

——

After a slightly awkward mother-daughter talk and a more scholarly family dinner, Alice came back home. She still had her own apartment that she barely lived in; now Syri's place was becoming home. Whether the wolf had noticed or not, the dragon had slowly been nesting. Gone was the sad, sterile, lifeless apartment. Alice had put up neutral, but patterned curtains in the rooms. Little knick knacks that Syri had had boxed up from her travels were now on display. Photos had been hung. Throw blankets and pillows with pops of color now adorned the couch they frequently cuddled on. Now the apartment actually looked like a cozy home.

As soon as she got through the door, her girlfriend excitedly blurted out a question. "Syri, are you trying to schedule our first time?" Rather than answer the original question of, 'When are you free for a two or three day weekend?' Alice came back with one of her own.

Alice took off her coat and then crossed the room to give her girlfriend a kiss, smiling fondly at her, "I know you want it to be romantic… I think that's incredibly sweet and thoughtful. But could we just, you know, let it be spontaneous and organic?"

————————-

Syri didn't seem deterred in her mission to give Alice the most romantic first time ever. So of course that meant Alice had to have sex with her before the weekend Syri had scheduled a romantic trip for. She took no joy purposefully foiling her the wolf's plans…but just…Syri wanted Alice to have what she thought she deserved. Alice wanted to just have sex and not have it be big deal (because it would be a big deal, a huge deal, and that wasn't fair to Syri that Alice would assign a ton of meaning to sex just because she was a dragon.)

She had two weeks, it should be easy, right?

One would think having unplanned sex at home with a gorgeous wolf would be no problem…but their schedules made it incredibly difficult. Syri worked long (and sometimes strange) hours at the hospital. Alice was on winter break from classes but that meant pushing herself to meet deadlines for her next book. By the time either of them saw the other they were too tired and too hungry to do anything other than share a meal and cuddle for a nap.

So now she had one week left…and had to call in some help.

Haley had a great idea to go clubbing to cheer Jocelyn up (even though Jocelyn insisted she was fine and didn't need cheering up). This seemed like the perfect way to rile up Syri and break her of her adorable white knight attitude! Dress in something cute, get a few drinks, dance a little bit, and then bring a worked up puppy home to play. The perfect plan!

Unfortunately the 'dress in something cute' step was…a lot.

"Are you sure this is…uh…fine?" Alice looked at herself in the mirror, fidgeting slightly. The red dress was something she would never wear; NEVER, never in a million life times. The color wasn't the problem - she did like red and it went nicely with her skin tone. The issue was the cut of the dress… From behind it was pretty conservative; high collared and low cut. However the front it most definitely was not. Diamond shaped slits had been cut out from her collar bone to her cleavage, and then again from her solar plexus to below her navel. There was a lot more skin on display than the dragon was comfortable with. Not that she was a total prude - she would strip to a sports bra if she were doing yoga or something…but she would absolutely never be half naked in a packed room of people!!!

"Of course it's fine, I picked it out!" Sasha pouted. "Unless you want Haley to choose something for you."

"Gods, no!" The dragon squeaked. As naked as Alice felt in what Sasha had picked for her, she'd probably be in only her underwear if Haley had her pick.

"You look fantastic, really. Don't be so nervous," Sasha gave a reassuring smile. "Don't let my sister's experience scare you, okay?" Sasha grinned. "She's a total bottom, you'll be fine."

Alice laughed at that, feeling some of the pressure melt away. While she highly doubted that Syri was as submissive as her sister claimed, she did recognize that the big bad wolf was a sweet, romantic puppy just for her. No matter what she wore, Syri would probably approve.

When Michelle returned to her wrecked apartment, she shuddered. The scene delivered another blow, causing her to tremble as she made her way to her bedroom and flopped face-first onto the mattress. For a time, the only sound in the room was her muffled voice as she sobbed in an effort to vent some of the emotions coursing through her. Particularly, Joceyln. The pregnant alpha already regretted her decision to run away like a sneaky coward.

But Michelle had no time to sit around feeling sorry for herself. As easy as it might be, she needed to take action, starting with moving to a new place. She no longer felt safe in her apartment, whether it be because of the kidnapping or the feeling that she was an imposter in her own home. In Elle's home.

— — —

Settling back down as herself took more time and energy than Michelle expected, with everything taking extra effort. It wasn't even because of the pregnancy, though nausea and mixed emotional and physical exhaustion didn't help. But mainly, she had too much to do.

The alpha started out in a hotel before finding a new place that met her complicated needs for space, privacy, and an isolated workshop. At the same time, she constantly ran about trying to wrangle control over her father's company while also dealing with business matters within her own company.

It all added up, leaving Michelle both exhausted and stressed. And whatever spare time she had normally went to thinking about Jocelyn, another unhealthy, stressful activity. She was barely keeping things together, especially when it came to resources. Her father, despite everything, still held onto enough power to make things difficult for her. She needed help. And currently, she was standing in front of Mara, asking for it... Terrified.

Mara as a person didn't terrify Michelle. Sure, she was worthy of fear, but only if you did something unforgivable. Her terror came from her connection to Jocelyn and the child in her stomach. To a certain degree, her father's actions made her wary of everyone, and she didn't know what Mara would want from her. If it involved her child… Hence the terror.

"Yes, two-point-five billion. With that, I can topple my father in the shortest time possible and recoup your investment with a hefty interest." Michelle managed to keep her voice firm and confident, clearly assured of her victory with the right financial backing. Moreover, what happened after didn't matter to her. Even if the company was worth a lot, she didn't care. She just wanted to crush her father.

"Ah, no…" Michelle stumbled, her confidence dimming significantly when Mara mentioned the rescue.

"Thank you for the rescue. And the internship." The alpha owed more than her thanks, but it was all she had to give. Nothing could repay that. Nothing. It was something Michelle knew, and something that resounded in her mind as she reached down and touched her stomach. But she still needed to ask for more, even if it meant being shameless.

Michelle tried to work out how to make her case, suddenly finding her significant preparation insufficient. But before she could look up from her stomach, much less make her case, Mara decided to simply agree.

When the pregnant alpha looked up, she had to actively stop a surprised noise from leaping from her lips. Just like that? Two-point-five billion? Really? It seemed unbelievable, though it did come at a cost.

Michelle ignored losing her company. If she couldn't defeat her father, keeping her own company was the least of her worries. Now that her ambitions were in the open, the ruthless man wouldn't let her go, even if it meant cutting her into pieces and building another heir from the ground up. The trickier situation was the relocation.

Although she didn't plan to run away, Michelle still considered leaving once she finished things up. It wasn't something she gave too much thought to, but part of her thought staying in Armistice meant more heartbreak. But Mara wanted her to shift her operations to the city and remain put. Michelle fell into momentary silence, though she eventually made a decision.

"Okay."

So be it. Michelle had no choice, and Mara wasn't being unreasonable. In fact, looking at it from a business standpoint, the older wolf was clearly taking care of her. Even if she tried to appear aboveboard and entirely business-like, it was still obvious. Even the advice at the end. But the advice did little to comfort her.

Mara was right. If she told Jocelyn, the other alpha would step up. She would take responsibility and do her part. But, selfishly, that wasn't what Michelle wanted. The idea of seeing Jocelyn regularly, only for it to be out of a sense of duty or pity… The very idea crushed her. So Michelle just smiled, thanked Mara again, and walked out, doing her best to keep her head high as her heart sank.

——————

Syri wanted Alice's first time to be perfect. As someone who spent most of her life treating relationships as nothing more than casual flings, it was the last thing she wanted for the person she loved. So, she did some research. At first, she asked her sisters, but they had nothing useful to offer. Especially Haley. Why did she even ask?

Fortunately, the nurses at work showed their strength. Sure, learning about her relationship broke a few hearts and earned some playful pouting, but they quickly forgot about that. What came next was a torrent of advice and chattering. Before she knew it, her single question saw her becoming a part of a very talkative group at work. Oddly enough, it was kind of nice. And she learned a lot!

So, with knowledge in hand, Syri began to plan everything out. A romantic weekend away at a cozy bed and breakfast, couples activities, and all the sappy stuff she wanted to try but never had an occasion to do. Then it all went up in smoke.

"What do you mean?" Syri asked, clearly confused. Alice wanted what? Spontaneous and organic? In her ears, it sounded a lot like "casual", which immediately caused her to freeze in place.

For a moment, Syri stood there in silence. She didn't bother wondering how Alice figured it out. After all, it was kind of obvious? And even if it wasn't, the dragon always seemed to know exactly what she was thinking. Alice really understood her, even slowly moving things into her apartment at a speed that didn't absolutely freak her out. Now, she even appreciated the throw pillows and coziness. She felt happy. Now not so much.

"I don't want our first time to be casual." Although she didn't say it, her tone and expression made it clear. Been there, done that. She didn't want to treat Alice like another one of her casual flings.

Of course, even Syri knew she was being a bit ridiculous. Spontaneous and organic didn't exactly mean casual, but she felt resistant to the idea. But what could she do? Well, she just kept planning her special weekend away! It would be perfect, and Alice would love it!

— — —

Syri didn't really enjoy going to clubs, but she did love spending time with Alice. Just knowing the dragon was interested in going finalized the decision. It was the same even though Syri had to work a long shift beforehand. What was a little sleepiness compared to a single smile from her lovely dragon? Nothing, that's what!

So, Syri got off work, slept for a few hours to regain some energy, and got herself dressed for a night out. Button up, blazer, nice things. She wanted to impress. Well, that and Sasha warned her that Alice planned on wearing something special. The text gave her zero clues to what that actually was, but Syri didn't want to fall behind, so she put on one of her nicer ensembles.

Then she headed to the club, going early to heed Haley's SOS text. Apparently, Jocelyn also wanted to get an early start on things, insisting she didn't need cheering up but diving headfirst into a bottle the moment they arrived. And Haley, being far more responsible now that she and Lena were no longer pretending to be friends, couldn't just join her like the good old days.

— — —

After arriving at the club, Syri quickly found the booth where Haley and Lena were sitting. Everything even seemed under control, though Haley looked a bit exhausted as she glared at Syri and grumbled, "Slowpoke."

Apparently, Lena arrived before her and calmed things down. Jocelyn was still drinking, but it wasn't quite as frantic as before the calming influence arrived. Now, she was just off dancing. Hopefully. Regardless, Syri couldn't help chuckling, thinking it was Haley's good luck that she had someone reliable in her life.

"Sister-in-law," Syri greeted playfully, smiling at Lena as she slid into the booth. It earned her a glare from Haley, but Syri's smile only grew. Seeing that, Haley huffed and turned to nuzzle leaned, no longer wanting to look at her silly sister.

"I'll go get us a few drinks and check on Jocelyn," Haley said. "Come with me?"

Hah, running away! Of course, she didn't say anything, especially since after they stood up, Haley looked at her and offered to grab her something as well if she zipped her lips. Well, the zip the lips part was communicated in the form of threatening eye movements, but Syri got the picture.

"Just a beer. Thanks." Silly Haley. She really thought her threat meant anything. Besides, she was trying to be a good sister and help Lena get used to it early. At least that was part of it.

Syri chuckled again as Haley led Lena away, looking about as sweet as possible as she cuddled up to her lover. Really, it was a nice improvement, considering how she used to act in clubs. Not that Syri had any room to talk, but she could be a bit of a hypocrite as an older sister and hope for less craziness from the youngest.

The alpha found herself distracted enough by Haley and Lena's departure that she completely failed to see when Alice and Sasha came in. Only when the sound of footsteps appeared did she turn, and because of the loud music, it meant she only noticed when Alice was close enough to get a great view. And she was lost for words.

Alice? Syri's eyes widened, and her brain stopped working. She found herself completely incapable of forming words, though her eyes said plenty as they traveled up and down the dragon's form.

She… What… What was she wearing! Syri wasn't sure whether to jump up and cover Alice with her blazer in an attempt to hide her from the world or pounce on her right then and there. Both seemed reasonable, and she definitely knew which one her wolf wanted.

"You look…" Speechless. She even had half a mind to shoot Sasha a death glare for bringing her gorgeous girlfriend to such a place wearing such a thing. But she couldn't pull her eyes away long enough to do it. "Amazing." Yeah, not enough, but it was all she could manage to say as her brain short-circuited.

As far as plans went, Sasha had to admit that Alice had drawn up a good one. It made her feel a tiny bit guilty that she was taking her friend's side over her sister's…but Syri had always been a big dummy so she didn't feel -that- bad. Besides, she had given her fair warning! Being with a dragon, Sasha understood some of the idiosyncrasies. She had advised her sister to just let Alice have this one, but did Syri listen? Noooooo. She was too busy trying to do what she thought was best.

After a few finishing touches, the pair finally could leave for the club. Late as they were and with Haley blowing up her phone, Sasha still found room for them to waste time the moment they arrived. "Hey! Let's do a shot first!" Sasha yelled over the thrumming bass. When Alice didn't immediately move, she looped her arm around the frozen dragon's and tugged her towards the bar. "C'mon. It'll help you loosen up." The goal wasn't to get Alice so plastered that she didn't remember her first time, just a little injection of liquid courage so that she wouldn't back down and yield to what Syri wanted.

As they headed up to the balcony, Sasha was amazed by the VIP set up. The balconies were recessed so they were private from one another, and yet all overlooked the dancefloor on the level below. If Sasha wanted to, she could probably peek over the edge and spot a calm Lena, frazzled Haley, and a fine-not-fine Jocelyn down there. The music was still easily heard in the little alcove but it wasn't too loud - there must have been some sort of enchantment in each booth to help keep it down for conversation. "Man…when did Haley get so cool that she could get access to these things? I'm infinitely more awesome than she is and -I- can't even get into places like this."

"You're more of an introvert than she is and don't ask," Alice teased, drawing a pout from her friend. It was true though, out of their friend circle, Jocelyn and Haley were always the two that 'knew someone' who could cut them favors.

Sasha rolled her eyes but conceded. If given the choice between a trendy club and a secluded beach, she'd always pick the latter. Besides, she didn't have time to argue because her big sister was here, feasting her eyes on Sasha's most amazing project: the transformation of a nerdy dragon into a sex goddess!! "You're welcome~" Sasha sang, even though Syri looked like she wanted to punch her for choosing such a dress for Alice. Pfft, like Syri had never worn something way worse - at least what Sasha had picked out was slutty AND classy.

"Well. I better go report for Jocelyn duty." Unfortunately Sasha had lost Rock, Paper, Scissors against Haley and Lena earlier today. That meant she had to bite the bullet and leave Bellamy back at the apartment so that she wouldn't get distracted by an adorable Puppy when she needed to be looking out for her train wreck of a friend. But! To help placate her nervous guard puppy, who was worried Sasha would be relentlessly hit on because she was part siren, she had worn a collar so that people would leave her the fuck alone. A terrible, submissive, horrible collar…the things she did for love.

Now that Alice and Syri were left all alone in the balcony, the dragon could properly admire her charming wolfy. "Yeah?" Alice blushed at the complement and at Syri's tongue-tied reaction. Feeling the eyes of others on her were worth it if it meant her girlfriend was looking at her like that. "Thanks…you look pretty amazing yourself," the dragon smiled, eagerly closing the distance between them to show Syri just how much she enjoyed the view.

The kiss exploded into red hot desire far faster than she could have anticipated. Perhaps it had been a long time coming…weeks they had slept naked together, days they had been on opposite schedules, and Alice just -missed- Syri. She missed kissing her and having both of them be awake enough for it to be something passionate.

Alice walked Syri back until the wolf's legs hit the edge of the booth and she plopped into it. The dragon quickly followed, her dress hitching up high on her thighs as she straddled her girlfriend. The position was quite familiar - Alice liked to be perched in Syri's lap when they made out at home. She enjoyed the feel of her lover's body against her as well as the evening of their height difference. But usually she was in this position in pants…and not in a dress that left her so glaringly exposed. A shiver ran through her the moment she settled down, feeling Syri's body heat along her bare thighs.

She wasn't drunk, not by a long shot, but she definitely felt bolder from her liquid courage. Brave enough to break their kiss to lean down and give Syri a possessive little bite to the neck, right over her pulse point.

"How would you feel about…my first time just being memorable?" Alice pulled away, just enough so she could look Syri in the eye. It was clear that the dragon wanted this…and if Syri denied her, she was probably just going to push her buttons until she gave in. So better to give in now, with their friends off dancing than to wait until later, when they wouldn't have a private moment.

Last edited:
So many emotions. Sooooo many. Alice looked incredible, and Syri wanted nothing more than to get her desire and shock under control long enough to say a few words without tripping over her own tongue. But she also hated it. Just the thought of other people seeing Alice wearing something so alluring drove her crazy. It wasn't just her wolf reeling, either. Every part of Syri, both human and wolf, found it unacceptable that anyone else might take a fancy to what belonged to her!

Well, actually, she knew better than to act that way. But it didn't mean she couldn't glare and pout in the brief moments between staring and swallowing back saliva. Gods, Alice was gorgeous. Dumb Sasha! Stupid sister! How dare she do this!

Despite her furious inner monologue, Syri didn't manage to say anything to Sasha before she went to find the others. And once she walked away, nothing stopped Syri from turning the entirety of her attention to Alice. From there, everything went downhill. After all, how was she supposed to resist when the mere sight of the dragon sent her into a muddled state? She wasn't!

"Yeah. You're always gorgeous, but I… I like the outfit." Syri felt like the words coming out of her mouth were heavy and clumsy. It felt odd. Usually, even if she didn't try to act smooth, she had no problem speaking and being charming. Sometimes it was subtle, just a gentle smile and calm, soothing words, but she rarely lost her composure. That all went out the window as she looked at maximum-effort Alice.

Her desire only grew when Alice closed the gap and kissed her. The upside was that it prevented her from needing to form words for a time. The downside was that she struggled against her own self-control as she pressed early into Alice and reciprocated the kiss.

"I've missed this," Syri muttered between kisses, giving them a moment to take a breath. It was true, though. They both found themselves busy recently, which meant the time they spent together focused on relaxing and unwinding. Sure, they cuddled and slept together almost every day, but that only provided so much relief before it built up tension and desire of its own.

Alice clearly felt the same as her, pushing her back until they reached the booth, which caused her to plop down while supporting an eager dragon. It was really a delightful situation to be in.

"Hey, behave…" Syri started to say more, but Alice straddling her proved to be the start of something more elaborate. Soon, she felt Alice's body pressed close… And heat that seemed to transfer into her and light an unquenchable fire. She started to feel overwhelmed, and Alice showed no plans of letting up.

Syri whined when her lovely, sweet, innocent dragon revealed the other side of her personality. A possessive bite, right at her pulse point. Syri managed to retain her rationality before that, but it quickly began to crumble.

"First… Time?" Syri looked at Alice, audibly gulping as she realized the plot. Somehow it took her that long to connect the dots, piecing things together bit by bit until all of it made sense. The outfit and assertiveness were meant to destroy her resolve!

It was working.

"But…" Syri wanted to put on a token struggle, even trying to summon a firm look to her face. However, the moment Syri revealed signs of rejection, Alice gave a little pout. And that one look was enough for Syri's mouth to clasp shut.

Syri discovered something about herself since she started dating Alice: she couldn't say no to her. Well, she could, and she tried, but the second she thought Alice really felt bad or disappointed, she caved. It was so bad that it surpassed how she used to cave to Syri and Sasha when they were younger. Perhaps it meant that Alice meant as much to her as her sisters, or perhaps it was simply a deep-seated weakness. Regardless, she found herself unable to disappoint Alice purposefully.

"Here?" Syri asked, already resigned to the fact that she wasn't going to make it to the romantic getaway she planned for them. Even if they didn't go at it immediately, her resolve was already cracked.

What Syri received in response was a cute little nod, made all the more irresistible because Alice lit up when she realized she was about to get her way. She even leaned in and nipped at Syri's pulse point again! As if that weren't enough, she told Syri she needed to hurry while the others were dancing. Clearly, Alice was prepared to do or say anything to make it happen.

Not that any of it mattered. The second nip to her pulse point nearly sent Syri into a frenzy, and after feeling the heat and wetness waiting for her, Syri's willpower finally collapsed.

"Okay. Memorable it is." Syri spoke in a slightly hoarse voice, followed by a growl. Syri leaned in and bit at Alice's neck, not being as gentle as she would normally be. But she didn't forget to follow it up with a soft whisper in her girlfriend's ear.

"I love you, and I will never hurt you."

And right after, she reached down, hand slipping between them and finding its way beneath thin cotton. What she found caused another deep growl to climb up her thought, followed by a few curious digits delving in deeper.

Truthfully, Syri felt quite nervous. Going from the things they occasionally did when fooling around to Alice's first time was a big deal. It was one of the reasons she wanted to make it something intimate: to give them time to ease into it. But now, they were in a public place and racing against an unknown clock. And to make matters worse, her wolf was already impatiently telling her to shift and claim what was theirs! And considering how long it had been since she slept with someone, controlling her desire proved difficult.

All Syri could do was kiss and bite at Alice's delicate flesh in an attempt to appease her inner beast as her fingers could slowly work their magic. Hopefully, she could endure until Alice gave her a sign she was ready for more.

There was a flash of sadness that crossed Alice's features at the word 'but.' Syri was entirely within her rights to refuse her, and of course Alice would respect her decision if she didn't want to go any further…but… dragon felt really vulnerable right here. She sat on the fence of feeling sexy and feeling foolish; and it didn't take much to doubt to send her back peddling to begin with. If Syri wanted to keep waiting (especially with her track record of sleeping with anyone moderately attractive with far less provocation than the dragon was applying), it was going to hurt and she was going to feel like an idiot.

She brightened, nodding when Syri asked if she wanted to right here. Of course! The booth was secluded, pretty comfy, and the music would cover up any noises they made. "Everyone is off dancing…I'm sure we'll have the balcony to ourselves for almost an hour." Maybe even longer if Jocelyn got into some shenanigans and if Haley ended up pouncing on Lena.

"We can do any romantic thing you want to do next week," the dragon reassured. Just because they were going to have fun and risky sex now didn't mean they couldn't have mushy and cuddly sex later. And she was excited for the getaway, really she was; but she didn't understand why she had to wait to have Syri if she could have her now. While it had been nerve wracking when they first started to sleep naked together, now it was slowly killing her on the inside. She had to spend her nights snuggled against a goddess and at least one or both of them were too tired from their days to do anything more than sleep.

Obviously unsure of how to start, her girlfriend took pity on her and took the lead. Possessive teeth and equally possessive hands began exploring her body, causing the dragon to shiver. "S-Syri…" Alice gasped as dexterous fingers slid down her panties and along soaking wet silk. Her body lit up with pleasure; even without much room to maneuver in, she was so sensitive that it didn't matter. To make things worse, this was the first time Syri was touching her bare sex. Of course they had gotten into some heavy petting, but never something like this.

"Can you shift?" Alice blurted out the question. She didn't know if it was rude to ask or not, especially when Syri had been polite for so long, keeping her wolf at bay. But she was curious, having never seen her. Honestly she had never seen any wolf shift outside of pornos or fight scenes in action movies. As wild as her friends were, they were controlled enough to not just go transforming in public.

"You're cute," the dragon stared as her girlfriend changed, fascinated with Syri's new ears. She peered around the wolf, grinning as she caught sight of her fluffy tail. At her girlfriend's whine, she looked back at her, giggling softly. Obviously Syri's wolf didn't like the adjective she had chosen. "I'm sorry…you're…amazing," Alice kissed her, trying to help soothe some of the wolf's bruised ego. "Beautiful…powerful…" the dragon murmured between kisses. Then her voice lowered…as though she were embarrassed to say the next bit, "The only alpha perfect enough to claim me."

Perhaps most days, Alice came across as sweet and adorable, but those words found themselves far removed. Instead, Syri found herself slowly pushed into a corner as the dragon revealed a side of herself that only fit a single word: temptress! An absolute demon that wanted nothing more than to watch her crumble as the last wisps of self-restraint vanished.

Syri wanted to endure. She wanted to maintain the same level of control as she had for weeks. But Alice refused to let that happen. It started with that sad look Syri couldn’t ignore. Then she called out with that sweet voice that bored its way through any remaining defenses. But none of that compared to Alice asking her to shift. It sounded innocent enough, especially with the way she asked, blurting it out in a moment of curiosity that was so like her adorable girlfriend. But the end result wouldn’t be innocent at all.

“I can…” Syri responded to the question slowly, each word deliberate. Once she shifted it was over. Her wolf, even if just as fond of Alice as her, lacked the ability and desire to hold back.

It’s what she wants!

The voice in her head exploded forth with a hint of desperation. But what really made Syri shudder was that she couldn’t be entirely sure whether the desperation came from the wolf… or from her. The nights spent cuddled up next to the woman she loved wore her down. Only she knew how badly she wanted the dragon, and now she was taking that final step into having what she wanted. The endless anticipation… And what she craved was moments away from being hers.

Syri started to shift before she made the conscious decision to do so, her wolf rising to the surface. The process didn’t take long, and then it was there, her wolf, in both body and mind. Her form grew larger, the powerful creature appearing for the first time in a long time. After all, Syri rarely let it to the surface. But once upon a time, she stood dominant, one of the most powerful wolves in the city after a youth filled with Alex’s spartan training and her own penchant for mischief. And she was still as glorious now.

The only real difference between the Syri of old and now were her eyes. Although her form remained just as impressive, her eyes carried a calm and affection they lacked when she was young. A look reserved for the first person to completely break through her near-impenetrable outer shell outside of her family.

In fact, Syri’s wolf acted rather cute beneath the dragon, whining after Alice called her cute. Normally, such a thing might bring a growl, followed by some aggressive proof that she was anything but cute! But not with Alice. Instead, she whined, her ears folding back as she protested. Fortunately, she wasn’t the only one weak to whining and sad eyes. Though, Syri’s attempt at complimenting her in a more appreciated way hit a switch that changed the atmosphere completely.

The only alpha perfect enough to claim me. Only alpha. Claim me.

Syri’s entire body jolted as the words hit her ears and bounced around in her skull. Syri’s breathing grew heavier as she locked eyes with Alice.

Mine.

Syri released a low, threatening growl as her fingers returned to Alice’s needy sex. But she no longer toyed and teased the younger woman, inserting fingers with purpose as she prepared the dragon for what was to come.

While she warmed Alice up, Syri leaned in and bit down on her neck again, sinking teeth into flesh as she left a purposeful mark. If Alice wanted to be claimed, then she would oblige.

Syri’s last shred of patience went toward ensuring Alice was ready, but the moment she was, Syri pulled her fingers back. She then lifted them to her lips and licked them clean with what could only be described as a teasing grin. Her wolf appeared smug as it looked Alice in the eyes, enjoying her taste without shame. Not that she left the dragon any time to feel embarrassed — only ready.

“Last chance…” The words sounded unnatural in her current form, and she barely waited for a response before grabbing hold of her needy lover and adjusting their position. Truthfully, it wasn’t a great place to have their first time, especially if she wanted to avoid bending Alice over a table and showing her off. But she made it work.

Syri opened up just enough space to work her pants and pull her strained member from captivity. Then she turned her attention to Alice, solving the next problem in a barbaric manner. A brief tearing sound, and the offending fabric blocking her path found itself ripped away and tossed aside. Moments later, heat met heat, and Syri only needed one more push to be exactly where she wanted to be. One thrust.

Gods did she want it. But even after her hasty actions, she paused, not far enough gone to forget the simple but important fact that it was Alice’s first time. So she went slowly, making Alice lower herself the last few inches on her own.

Fuck. It felt so good. And hearing Alice whine and moan in her arms… Syri’s entire body tensed up again as she fought the urge to display her power. Hopefully, her inner beast could be kept at bay for a bit longer.

Dragons were instinctively attracted to magic…but being part Bender, Alice had never had such inclination because mana just naturally clung to her. For years and years she had been around mages, other dragons, and Benders; but no one had ever really caught her eye. Now she was starting to understand that it wasn't magic that her kind desired, it was power. After pouting like the most adorable puppy on the planet, a little praise had Syri ready to prove herself as an Alpha. The threatening growl and possessive bite had Alice throbbing with white hot desire, another wave of slickness now coating her lover's fingers.

Her own grip tightened on the broad, muscular shoulders that she clung to for dear life. One finger? That was fine - she was used to a single slender digit when she played with herself. Two drew out a groan as she felt the burn of a new stretch. But three? Three had her clawing at Syri's blazer and wondering if that was entirely necessary. When her tight little sex didn't immediately accept the third digit, Syri bit her throat again, hard enough to draw her mind elsewhere so her body could be filled. She bucked against those relentlessly thrusting fingers, wanting more now that the ache of the stretch was fading away. But just as she was getting into it, her girlfriend pulled back! Leaving the poor dragon wet and wanting.

Alice whined as her sex was left empty. Before she could formulate the words to adequately complain, Syri decided to really mess with her brain. Alice's jaw dropped as the wolf brought up glistening fingers, licking them clean right in front of her and looking unbearably smug. That absolutely wasn't fair at all!

"Last chance…" the words were thick with a growl; evidently Syri's vocal cords had changed as well.

"I trust you," Alice's response was automatic. She was well aware that she had coaxed a powerful wolf out of its cage…but while it had frightened her the first time they had been alone together at a club, she knew now Syri would never hurt her.

There was a soft riiiiipppp and sudden flash of cool air as the wolf ripped her panties. The barbaric show of strength just served to make Alice more wet. It was a good thing she was so soaked too, because once she felt the head of Syri's cock press into her, she knew she was in trouble. She had guessed that her girlfriend might be big - Syri was tall and broad shouldered…so things should be to scale…but knowing and experiencing were two different things. The preparation had helped…but as Syri's shaft pushed deeper than her fingers had, Alice whined. Her thighs locked up, her body refusing to be lowered more.

"W-wait!" she felt Syri's body tense with the urge to thrust. Holy geeze, she needed a moment! "Gods, love, hold on. Take off your shirt first? I want to see more of you," the dragon asked, figuring redirection would work best to get her a brief time-out.

The wolf looked impatient, but gave into her request. Alice was relieved…but that look turned into pure lust as Syri ripped her dress shirt open, sending buttons scattering to the floor. The dragon gulped as her eyes fell down to abs that looked like they were chiseled from stone.

She was probably going to die. This powerful wolf was going to fuck her to death.

Don't let her experience scare you! Syri is a total bottom. Sasha's advice rang out in her head. Alice had seen and read a lot of smut and Syri most definitely was not the kind of person to be typecast as a 'total bottom.' But…she remembered how the wolf had behaved when she had been called 'cute': folding her ears and whining like the most adorable puppy on the planet. Maybe there was something to Sasha's words? Even with her shirt gone and tight muscles shown off; Syri was still pretty cute with those fluffy ears. While not in her full werewolf form, she still retained her pretty human face…though her teeth were quite a bit sharper now and her eyes were gold and wild. Her body, and especially her abs, as impressive as they were, were bare skin framed soft fur along the obliques.

Suddenly Alice had the idea of Syri at home, in this adorable half-wolf form, laying on the couch and wagging her tail as she got tummy rubs. The image made her let out a sudden laugh, and caused her poor wolfy to whine. "I'm sorry! I'm sorry…you are beautiful and I love you and I want you more than anything right now. I just…I was thinking how cute you would be at home like this, getting tummy rubs." Alice giggled, kissing her pouting wolf on the tip of the nose. "I think your ears and your tail and your fur are sexy…and you are my big strong Alpha. But you're also my sweet girlfriend who I enjoy doing all the domestic stuff with too. So don't pout, love; I'm just imagining some future things I'd like to do with you too."

The wolf still pouted, ears drooping and a soft whine sounding from her throat. Alice found it astonishing how Syri could be a terrifying apex predator as well as the cutest wolfy on the planet. "Maybe Sasha was right, you are a total bottom," the dragon let it slip before she realized she was thinking out loud. Her eyes went wide when she understood her error and she immediately backpedaled, not wanting to insult her lover. "Not that you are, or that there's anything wrong with being a bottom."

Syri found herself emboldened by Alice’s clear desire. The dragon didn’t bother trying to hide her lust, though even if she did, the scent of intoxication and need filled the space between them. It all sent Syri into a frenzy, making it very difficult to remain calm, even as Alice practically pleaded with her to wait. She wanted to, and she did, but part of her wanted to just take what she wanted. To growl and thrust up and claim the gorgeous creature in her arms once and for all.

Fortunately, wolf or not, Syri’s love for Alice conquered all. As cheesy as it might be, nothing mattered more than making her beautiful dragon happy. Though… her wolf still displayed its impatience when she ripped her shirt open instead of slowly working each button. She had no patience for that!

The same impatience continued to show itself as she kissed and bit at Alice’s neck from time to time, as if coaxing her to quicken her mental preparations.

It all felt like torture, to be so close, already half-enveloped in Alice’s tight heat but not allowed to go the rest of the way. She wanted it! She wanted to hear Alice cry out her name. The very thought brought an out-of-place smile to her face, which only grew into something more mischievous when Alice noticed.

In Syri’s current form, her mischief took on a more dangerous tone. Her powerful muscles seemed to tighten in anticipation, hinting at the strength within her current form. All it would take was her losing control for a moment, and Alice would find herself overpowered and claimed. Only Syri’s affection for her stopped such a thing from happening.

But the fact that her entire being radiated strength only caused the contrasting expressions and affection to stand out more. Like when Alice started to laugh, which immediately caused Syri to furrow her brow and pout. There was nothing funny about a big strong wolf!

Syri found herself whining when Alice didn’t stop, only to get an apology that made her more upset.

Not cute! Not at all! Not cute! Big and strong!

Alice didn’t take it back. She tried to make it sound better, turning cute into sexy, but she still wanted to give her tummy rubs like a puppy! Big and bad wolves didn’t get tummy rubs! Right?

Syri’s wolf almost got confused, tilting its head in confusion before deciding it still didn’t like what Alice said and whining again. Suddenly, all the tension and desire mellowed, with Syri nuzzling at Alice in protest, as if pleading with her to change her mind about the cuteness!

Of course, it didn’t all sound bad. Hidden alongside the unwanted label was Alice talking about their future. Even in wolf form, Syri liked hearing that, so she softened a bit more, still whining but doing so in a more coquettish manner, losing some of the sharpness. Her ears even began to droop, and she kept nuzzling at Alice, licking her neck in an ingratiating way.

Take the cuteness part back!

Just as Syri was about to redouble her efforts, on the verge of tugging at Alice’s clothes to further drive home her desire not to be considered a cute wolf, Alice completely threw her into the abyss. Not only did she not take the cuteness label back, but she dropped another that caused Syri to lean back with big, wide eyes full of shock.

Bottom? Bottom! Total bottom?! No! Never! Big strong wolf!

The utter shock in Syri’s golden orbs soon flowed out to the rest of her, and almost immediately, she started to shake her head furiously.

“Not a bottom!”

Syri found herself so completely caught off guard that she failed to regulate her wolf side and spoke in a semi-broken manner, her words rougher than usual. But despite that, she just kept shaking her head, denying it vigorously.

Only, the more she denied it, the less convinced Alice appeared. Even when she tried to backpedal, it was clear the dragon found the panicked expression and head shaking from Syri adorable. And Syri picked that up.

Prove strong!

Realizing nothing else was working, the wolf did the only thing it knew how to do in such a situation and urged Syri to prove their worth. And Syri obliged, equally full of the desire to claim Alice and show her that she was a worthy mate.

Syri’s body language started to change as she made her decision, the shock and panic slowly turning into determination. And the first action she took was to lean in and sink teeth into flesh. There was no gentleness now, with the motivated wolf practically looking to mark Alice permanently. She held back, but only barely.

Their position changed next, with Syri changing things to take more control, no longer allowing Alice the luxury of sitting atop her lap. Now, Alice was pinned on the room booth seat, and Syri loomed above her, golden eyes shining dangerously as she peered down at her prey. The position felt a bit awkward, but Syri made it work, relying on her powerful body to do what needed to be done, despite the space constraints.

“Mine!” Syri exclaimed right before pressing back into Alice, quickly finding the threshold they had paused at previously. But this time, she only slowed for a moment, watching Alice’s expression to ensure she didn’t hurt her. The moment she felt confident, she stopped hesitating, thrusting the rest of the way in one swift thrust, finally taking the final step.

After the first thrust, Syri gave Alice some time, leaning in and kissing her as the dragon grew accustomed to the feeling of being impaled on her cock. However, even that only lasted for a few breaths before she started moving again, grinding around inside of her before starting slow but powerful thrusts. Quickness would come soon, absolutely, but gods was she enjoying the moment, each powerful movement pulling a moan from her lover.

Hmph. Total bottom. She would show Alice!

"Of course you're not a bottom, love," Alice tried to soothe her poor wittle puppy, but she probably wasn't being particularly effective, not quite believing it herself at this point. Weren't tops supposed to be secure in their toppiness? Syri was so quick to deny that she was a bottom that of course Alice thought otherwise. And it was all so silly really! Top or bottom, why did it matter? She wasn't with Syri because she was fulfilling some sort of sexual need. She was in love with the wolf because she was sweet, and smart, and funny, and made her feel safe…and a million other reasons too! She didn't need Syri to be anything other than what she was.

But the wolf, of course, felt otherwise.

Werewolf culture came with a mountain of things that the dragon just didn't understand. There was all this pressure to be the biggest, toughest alpha. Domination and submission were still tangled into their culture even in the modern era. But Alice knew that Syri was secretly soft - had seen it in the many different ways she interacted with her family, and she liked that! She loved that Syri wasn't just some one dimensional caricature of a werewolf.

But the wolf wanted to be the biggest, toughest alpha….and Alice swiftly found herself being tipped onto her back and trapped under a powerful wall of muscle.

Syri was quick to pounce after that, eager to show she was Alpha around here. "Ahh!" Alice hissed as sharp teeth sank into her neck. She had grown used to her wolfy's love bites and nibbles in the months they had been together. But that was when she was in a human state; these sharp werewolf teeth hurt! There was a brief flash of fear that her overzealous lover was actually breaking skin….but she trusted Syri to not break that boundary. Syri has control of her wolf. She'd never do something to me that I didn't ask for.

This was what Alice wanted after all: The Ravishing. …But she hadn't quite thought through the part where she would have to take the entirety of Syri's cock for the first time. The poor dragon yelped as the last half plunged in, body tensing - a rookie mistake because that just made it hurt all the more. Her short nails dug into Syri's back and she whimpered, wanting to move backwards but not having an inch of room anywhere. Sending the dragon's distress, Syri was attentive as always, showering Alice with kisses and holding still until her body relaxed.

"O-ok. I think you can move now," her core still ached, but now it felt more like a deep stretch during yoga rather than a sharp pang of pain. It wasn't entirely unpleasant…and if she thought too much about it, -that- was the real mindfuck. Syri was in her, joined so intimately to her. And when they were done…Syri was going to mark her.

Syri was going to mark her.

Alice's cheeks burned bright red at the thought. Other wolves were going to know. Everyone they passed would be polite and not say anything (well, maybe everyone but Haley)…but her scent was going to change and they would just -know- that she had been claimed by the gorgeous alpha above her.

The first movement of her girlfriend had her coming back to reality. Syri was gentle at first, grinding and drawing out soft, tentative moans from the dragon. But soon her thrusts grew more powerful and Alice was acutely reminded that those amazing abs and glorious ass were going to ruin her in more ways than one. "Syri!" Alice barely recognized her own voice, high and breathy as it was as she moaned her lover's name.

The dragon whined, writhing under Syri and starting to turn frustrated after a few minutes. It felt good, really good…but it didn't feel…right? Familiar? Alice really only used her hand to play with herself. (She had tried buying a toy for herself once but there were SO many and so many reviews, pros, and cons to go through that she had just surrendered and not bought a single thing.) Her fingers always focused on the bud of her clit and that was what she was used to. Syri absolutely pounding into her, stretching and filling and grinding felt amazing…but it also left Alice chasing an orgasm she couldn't quite catch.

"S-Syri- I need - I can't - I dunno if…" Alice whined again, more frustrated this time and obviously unsure of what to ask for.

Big and strong! That was what Syri was, and she planned to make sure Alice knew it! Not a bottom! Not! Never! It was all the wolf had on its mind as she pressed the gorgeous dragon beneath her body and made her change her tune. Every noise soothed her wounded soul, proving that she was definitely big and bad and in charge! Yeah, just like she was supposed to be. The big bad wolf. Powerful and strong and able to protect her adorable Alice.

But it didn't take much for Syri's raging fire to calm, pulling back when she noticed Alice's discomfort. The yelp and dull pain of nails digging into her back served as enough warning, but even more than that was the dragon's tightness, which clenched down on her invading cock.

So tight! So good!

The wolf wanted to destroy the creature beneath it, completely claiming her in as brutal a way possible. It wanted to prove to Alice that it stood at the top, using pure physicality to show its dominance. Fortunately, Syri retained enough control to prevent that, slowing things down and mentally flicking her wolf on the nose.

Stupid mutt! She's our treasure!

Their treasure. Right.

Treasure. Our treasure. Cherish the treasure!

It clicked for the wolf, which quickly turned into a puppy, kissing and nuzzling as it waited for Syri to prod it on. Even the fire in Syri's eyes softened as the hunger for further pleasure and dominance took a backseat to what truly mattered.

And Alice didn't make her wait for long, soon relaxing her body and giving her permission to continue, which the wolf gladly listened to as hips rolled and powerful thighs started to come alive once more, powering her thrusts and grinds. It felt so good!

Every movement seemed to bring them closer, their connection more tangible than ever. Even on all the nights they cuddled and kissed, they never felt so entwined. The pleasure only came second to that feeling, where they came together as one, co-existing in a way that Syri couldn't quite put into words.

"Mine…" Syri growled out, her teeth approaching Alice's neck once more, though this time, she chose love nips over claiming bites. Alice's neck was already covered in her marks, both light and deep, to the point that everyone would know at a glance that she belonged to someone. But that was only step one. She was going to claim this dragon as her own, leaving a mark deep inside of her that made it clear who she belonged to. Even if she knew it wasn't the best idea, she didn't care.

The insatiable urge to mark Alice drove the wolf's every action, and hearing Alice moan her name only riled her up further. It consumed her so much that she almost missed the dragon's whining. She only realized something was wrong when Alice tried to voice out her frustrations.

Can't? Can't what? Dunno if what? Not doing good job?

Instantly, the wolf started doubting itself, clearly not over the earlier comment about its identity as a dominant top. And if not for Syri's remaining clear-headedness, it might have spiraled. After all, it was trying so hard! If even that failed… But it didn't! No, Alice just needed a more delicate touch to help her get across the finish line. And while the wolf had no idea what to do, even showing a frustrated furrow of the brow in response to Alice's incoherent whining, Syri knew what to do!

Without saying a word, Syri adjusted their position. No longer was her powerful form pressed down atop the dragon. Instead, after some very frustrating rearranging, she found herself seated with Alice in her lap.

For a moment, nothing else changed. Syri continued to thrust into the beautiful creature, needily pumping her hips as she got close and closer to marking her. Even the love bites resumed, though lips, tongue, and teeth soon abandoned Alice's tender neck for the soft flesh of her chest.

But that only lasted a moment before a roaming hand previously exploring a bountiful backside wrapped its way around to the front. Within moments, it started to tease and rub at the sensitive little bud, alternating between gentle and firm as it attempted to send Alice soaring toward her climax. So desperately did she want to hear it — those sweet cries and moans that signaled success — the proof of her skill and position and the final step before she could impale Alice and empty her mark deep inside her warm, welcoming folds.

Sex turned out to actually be torture.

Alice had thought that because she had an easy peasy time orgasming at home, the same would be true here. All she had to do was overcome a little pain and awkwardness, and then her much more experienced girlfriend would take care of everything from there. Easy!

No. Not easy at all.

On her own she was in control of everything - from the touch of her fingers all the way to the fantasy in her head. She was fully in charge of her own pleasure while solo. With a partner, she was giving all that up and trusting someone else to do it… Not that her lover was doing a bad job though! Quite the contrary. Syri was doing an arguably fantastic job. The wolf made her feel sexy, desired, and tingly all over with pleasure…. It was the tinglyness that was the problem! It wasn't the kind of tinglyness she knew. It was an evil throbbing of pleasure that promised a momentous orgasm; but whenever Alice tried to focus on the feeling and grab it, her climax just danced away.

This was hell.

And the worst part was she couldn't adequately communicate what she needed. Writing? Fine. She could do writing; she could write smuttiest, dirtiest things without blushing. She could leave sweet and thoughtful post-it notes for Syri to find around the apartment without any anxiety creeping up. Speaking? She always found herself tongue-tied. The connection between her brain to her hand didn't seem to work in the same way as the connection from her brain to her mouth. Plus there was no 'delete' button for speaking, which was perhaps the worst part of it. But what could she possibly say that would screw things up with Syri right now? Use your words you coward!! the dragon berated herself, which of course was making things more frustrating.

All she wanted to do was come and Syri seemed intent to fix the problem and facilitate that desire. Alice whimpered as the thrusting suddenly stopped and she was pulled upright. "Syri! Gods- Please!" Alice huffed, so delirious with pent up pleasure that she barely realized the discomfort of her girlfriend pulling down her dress and bra so that she could get one breast free. Then the thrusting resumed - not as fierce as before, but now it came with the feeling of soft lips and sharp teeth around her nipple, and dexterous finger searching out her swollen, needy clit.

Alice lasted maybe one, two minutes in this new position before she was screaming her release, blunt nails raking along Syri's well muscled shoulders as she clung to her. "Don't stop, love. More. Please," The dragon managed to pant out as Syri dutifully slammed into her. She hadn't expected the pleasure to be so intense but now that the dragon knew what was possible, she wanted to bask in it.

While her entire body trembled in the throes of pleasure, it took her lust-addled brain a moment to realize Syri was holding back. She could feel the power coiled in those tensed up muscles, felt the desperation as Syri continued to thrust, though seemed conflicted about whether or not to mark her. Her lover's thoughtfulness made her smile. She gave a soft, affectionate nip to one of those adorably pointed ears before offering some assurance, "You can come. It's ok. I want to be yours." Alice wasn't a dummy, she had planned out this whole seduction after all! Even down to the brand new and slightly tender birth control wards on her hips.

…unfortunately what she hadn't planned was the mess afterwards.

Syri's pants were ruined - soaking wet from their combined arousal; plus her shirt was now missing buttons. Alice's dress was mostly still intact, having only suffered a small tear when Syri had eagerly pulled down the bodice to get at her breasts….her shredded panties were going to have to get tossed into the nearest trash can though.

"Oh shoot…I didn't think this part through," the dragon sighed and moved to rest her head on Syri's shoulder, not wanting to think anymore about how they were going to leave the club in the state they were in.

Back
Top Bottom