Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

KiKi's requests and stuff!!!! I'm open to anything at all!

Status
Not open for further replies.

KiKi Umara Death

Supernova
Hey everyone! I'm back finally! I have the net again (not that anyone missed me I'm sure). Now that I'm feeling up to it I have decided to give BM another whirl. So for those wishing to rp with me below are my guidelines and Do's/Don'ts. Without further chit chat lets get down to business.
My guidelines:
*Please don't drop an rp and not tell me. It's rude and I would never do that to you so please don't do it to me.
*Please no one liners. They are boring and a pain. I love details and the like.
* Please for the love of god be somewhat literate. I don't mind chat speak. But don't give me a whole line of it and expect me to know what you are saying.
Moving onto to the do's and don'ts:
*I do love kinky things. I like being handled roughly and tied down. Bondage is my scene but it can get to extreme so when I tell you ooc to stop please do.
*I don't like anything having to do with bestiality, weird monsters, or tentacles.
*I do love the whole master/slave bit and I'm a switch so I can be sub or dom.
*I don't like scat or watersports
*I do love threesomes. But it has to be another guy. I am straight lol.
Now for my wants (I will play cannon characters btw):
General:
*Slave/master
*Stalker/victim (I'll only play the victim in this)
*Teacher/student
*Student/student
*Anything else you might suggest
Anime:
*Naruto
*Yu Yu hakusho
*Dbz
*Yugioh
*If I've seen it and you bring it up
Books:
*Harry potter
*Cirque Du Freak
Really wanting right now (This will change so keep checking from time to time):
*Someone to play Freddy from A Nightmare on Elm Street!

Re: KiKi's request and stuff....

What are your pairings for Naruto. Oh, I won't do Hiddan cause my favorite character is Shikamaru and I didn't really like what he did to Shika's master. Though I found how Shikamaru defeated him was badass.

lol i love cirrque du freak, havnt read them in awhile though XD
Do you happen to do incest at all

MrPenguin said:
What are your pairings for Naruto. Oh, I won't do Hiddan cause my favorite character is Shikamaru and I didn't really like what he did to Shika's master. Though I found how Shikamaru defeated him was badass.
I like the way he did it but I am still a hidan fan girl.
There is:
Itachi/Sakura or my oc
Sasuke (Shippuden only)/ Sakura or my oc
Orochimaru/ Sakura, or my oc (I want this one badly)
Deidara/Sakura or my oc
Kabuto/Sakura or my oc

o.o;; Hmmm, only one I like is Kabuto X Oc.

Doesn't like Itachi cause he is a team killing bastard(Meaning he killed his whole clan just to test his skills.)

Don't like Sasuke cause he is a little prick that ignores people to avenge his family which will cause him to either turn totally evil or pushes everyone so far away that he has no where to go.

Don't like Orochimaru cause he maybe a fighting badass but, he fricken turns Sasuke against everyone!

Don't like Deidara cause....HE HURT GAARA!!!

And, Don't like Sakura cause she should of picked Naruto who is loyal to a fault and has liked her from the beginning. *Passes out from my long winded rant.* @.@

And Kabuto equals awesomeness...Even though he keeps getting beat down by Naruto... >.> (First time against Raisengan and when he went two tail leading to four tail. It was sad I laughed when Sakura got bitchslapped by Naruto's tail. o.o)

MrPenguin said:
o.o;; Hmmm, only one I like is Kabuto X Oc.

Doesn't like Itachi cause he is a team killing bastard(Meaning he killed his whole clan just to test his skills.)

Don't like Sasuke cause he is a little prick that ignores people to avenge his family which will cause him to either turn totally evil or pushes everyone so far away that he has no where to go.

Don't like Orochimaru cause he maybe a fighting badass but, he fricken turns Sasuke against everyone!

Don't like Deidara cause....HE HURT GAARA!!!

And, Don't like Sakura cause she should of picked Naruto who is loyal to a fault and has liked her from the beginning. *Passes out from my long winded rant.* @.@

And Kabuto equals awesomeness...Even though he keeps getting beat down by Naruto... >.> (First time against Raisengan and when he went two tail leading to four tail. It was sad I laughed when Sakura got bitchslapped by Naruto's tail. o.o)
lol So would you like to try out the Kabutoxoc then. I would love to. But only if you want to. I hardly ever get to play my oc.

Yay! So do you prefer threads or pms? And here are the pics I have of her just for reference (She has blue eyes btw):
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/DeathKiKi/EDIT.jpg">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/ ... i/EDIT.jpg</a><!-- m -->
<!-- m --><a class="postlink" href="http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/DeathKiKi/ymht_5009.jpg">http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a310/ ... t_5009.jpg</a><!-- m --> (This is to show how long her hair really is)

Spiffy. Now I just need to fight a rp where I can be Rock Lee. (Rock Lee = awesome.)

Anyhoo, any kind of plot?

Well KiKi, that is her name, is cooped up in Orochimaru's palace at all hours of the day. She is his current student and he is starting to have slight feelings for her. So he treats her better than the others. But he never has time for her so he makes Kabuto her caretaker. So Kabuto is with her throughout the day everyday. So you can see where this could go.

Indeed. Though Sasuke is gonna be the bitch that Orochimaru will always wag his tail too. ;D lol.

Well, it should be you since your character needs to do something before I could really put down anything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom