Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Any Call of the Beastmen

Reydan

Supporter
Supporter
I've grown weary of human partners, so this is my thread for more outlandish pairings.

Bring me your bestial lovers and inhuman lusts. I'm very open as to types of monsters - from humanoid-esque like orcs and goblins, more beastly offerings like minotaurs and gnolls, all the way through to tentacles and other weirdness. So bring me the creatures that lurk in the dark parts of your imagination. These could be romantic or lustful, exciting or depraved.

In terms of plots and kinks I'm pretty open - I don't like toilet play, BDSM, or non-consent (although I am fine with dub-con, which works ok in these situations!).

Some kinks I'd like to include (none are deal-breakers): corruption, breeding, big cocks, cum-play, size difference.

I like adventurers with unusual companions, Queens and Princesses making difficult alliances, explorers meeting more than they had anticipated, and heroes having their tables thoroughly turned!

This doesn't have to be fantasy based either - open to Sci-FI settings, modern horror, or even something more whimsical. Be the monster under my bed from when MC was a child who has been waiting until she's all grown up!

I'm also very happy to play dom for those who enjoy playing big yet submissive monsters.

*KIND NOTES - I LIKE MONSTERS THAT ARE FULLTIME MONSTERS. NO SHAPESHIFTERS LIKE WEREWOLVES PLEASE ♡ *

Some NSFW visual ideas:

Dragons
Mindflayers
Lizardmen
Orcs
Tentacles
Beastmen
Minotaur
Gnolls
Anthros

I'm a very literate roleplayer, but these days vastly favour quality over quantity. I'd much rather have 300 words of really great prose than 1000 word mini-novella to wade through each reply.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom