Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB Leila's Twisted and Depraved Desires (NSFW images)

Leila

Super-Earth
Hello all. It's been a while since I was last here and made a request thread. I'm looking for some partners to play some dark and depraved stories. The more twisted the better. Things I'm talking about are:

Non-con
Gangrape
Heavy Bondage
Humiliation and Degradation
Torture, both sexual and non sexual
Slavery
Bad Endings
Violence

Here are also a few characters I'd like to use and some plot bunnies to go with each character. (Beware, all pictures are NSFW)
Midori Tachibana

After a long stressful work week, Midori Tachibana decided to take a small retreat up to a mountain hot springs to relax. However, sometimes one can go a little too far in terms of enjoying themselves. Inebriated and lacking the ability to call anyone, what will happen to her when a group of men make their way into her cabin. Fully at their mercy will she make it through the weekend? Will the men simply enjoy her for a few days and send her on her way, or do that have darker or even deadlier ideas in mind for the busty beauty?

Jenna

Jenna is a collector of fine things. Art, artifacts, wines, you name it. She had spent much of her fortune traveling the world looking for things of splendor. In certain circles, she had become something of a myth, a voluptuous woman willing to pay most any price for the right piece of history. Now, however, someone seeks to turn her desires against her. She answered the call, someone selling a priceless piece of art from an ancient master, but instead found herself the one being sold. The question becomes who wanted her to become part of his collection, and now that he has her, what will he do with her?

Eden

Eden was on top of the world. She had just qualified to be on the Women's National Swim Team for the Olympics. It was what she had be dreaming of and working toward for almost her entire life, and now it was reality. Of course they had to go out and celebrate. However, being unfamiliar with the city she's in, the poor girl gets lost on her way back to the hotel. One wrong turn down the wrong alley and street, and what will our beautiful swimmer find? Many girls are lost to the street every day, especially ones as beautiful as Eden.

Lucia

It wasn't supposed to be like this. Lucia had been strong in the powers of the Light from an early age. She was destined for great things, to help the people and purify the land of evil and corruption. So why, why did it all come crumbling apart? Whether it be an evil and corrupt king that arrests her, or perhaps a demonic cult, or even just a band of bandits or horny settlement of goblins, something has caught poor Lucia and is going to make sure that she never gets to fulfill the grand destiny that she believed that she had.

Risa

Risa was always the school's top student. Straight A's, Student Council President, star of the Track Team. She was the quintessential perfect school girl. It was sickening really. So many of her fellow Senior had grown so sick of her that a group has formed just to bring her down and show her that she's not better than all of them. Some joined out of hatred, others still out of a desire to turn the beautiful 17-year-old into their pet or slave. How far does the group go? Is it just her fellow students that plot her downfall, or are there teachers involved as well, or could it possibly go all the way to the top with the principal of the school?

Verose

Verose had been growing desperate. After being laid off of her job several months ago, she was starting to run out of savings. That's when she found this job. It sounded perfect. Live-in Maid. The pay was spectacular, and with the position being live-in, she could save so much money. Little did she know that the job was little more than a front. Sure things were normal for the first few days, but then she started to notice odd things here and there, until one night when they came for her. The pretty little maid was now going to be the sole entertainment for a cabal of rich and powerful people, a victim for all of their most depraved and twisted desires.

Hana & Hitomi

It was just another day at work. The twin sister demon slayers had done this before, many times. It was supposed to be simple. Infiltrate the demon's hideout, work together to kill him, and then go and collect the reward. However, they didn't know that they had walked into a trap. What awaited them in that hideout wasn't a single demon, but a whole host of them. Tired of being hunted by the two women, and seeking to get revenge for their fallen brethren, the notoriously solitary demons have worked together to capture the girls, and now seek to punish them severely for having killed so many of their own.

These are just a few small ideas and characters that I have. If you have ideas that involve dark kinks and depraved stories, then I would love to listen. My only hard limits are scat, vomit, and vore. Otherwise I'm up to try most things. I hope to hear from you soon.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom