Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx Female A kinky World of Warcraft search! (With NSFW images and links!)

Wraith

Planetoid
Hey! How are you?

If you're here, it must mean you know already what I want! And it must also mean you want it too! That's why you're here, right?

I won't bore you with too many rules and other such. All I'm looking for is someone who can play a female character opposite to my own, and who could, possibly, play multiple characters as well. . I certainly can do the same!

Note: Writer's gender is irrelevant!

A good grasp of the English language as well as a bit of detail are a requirement. What that means is I won't go below two paragraphs when it comes to posts. That means, or average, about 250 words. Anything beyond that is increasingly amazing, and I can assure you I can write A LOT. If you don't believe me, here, have a sample of writing from my one on-going roleplay!

Ashiral was a Dalish elf, proud and strong. Once upon a time, much like the rest of her kin, she roamed the forests of Thedas along with her clan, hunting for food and lost lore of her peoples. In spite of the hardships, it was a happy life, she remembered, and back in those days she would not have imagined that she would end up in the position of world's saviour. The world didn't need saving, not from her, she believed, and had she other choice, she wouldn't have been here. But her kin was in danger and she knew better than to forsake them simply because she wasn't fond of the idea of helping humans.

Perhaps it had been for the best, as, during her adventures, she learned that humans were hardly all the same. Some of them were, well, truly vile in nature, yet there were those who were worth saving, worth fighting for, those who, much like her kin, endured much hardship. The young, the old, the sickly, the defenseless, they, too, suffered at the hands of their own kin, and Ashiral swore a vow to herself to protect them, much as she could. It was on this journey where she truly grew, matured, and she was proud to return to her people as a grown woman, much as she was proud to champion their cause as a Hero of Ferelden. She was, if nothing else, a bridge between two worlds which far too long had been at odds.

And though the immediate threat of the Blight was eradicated, she knew it was far from over. Even as time passed since the fall of the Archdemon and peace and quiet seemed to have become the norm in Ferelden, she knew that she had a duty to uphold it. She had a duty to continue Duncan's work and to keep the Wardens from going extinct, so that they may, one day, save the world again. It was that very reason for which she, after overseeing the renovation of the Wardens' Keep, as well as the solving of other matters, took to the road again in search for new recruits.

With no imminent danger in sight, she knew well that she could not invoke the right of conscription, and, as such, the best she could do was to champion her cause and hope there were still brave volunteers in the world. An intelligent woman, however, she knew she could always call upon a favour from those she had helped along the way, and the first people who came to mind were the Circle of Magi. They had plenty of time to rebuild and get back on their feet by now, and so, this was a good time for her to go see how they were doing.

As any proud Dalish, she wore her people's traditional clothing as much as she could, complete with the footwear which others might have called impractical, for it left much of the feet uncovered. But any Dalish preferred to feel the soil under their soles, creating a stronger connection to the Earth than the expensive shoes humans so much enjoyed, or the rough boots travelers enjoyed wearing. She might've chosen the latter for her journeys, on account that she enjoyed keeping her dainty, well-cared for feet in pristine condition, but again, they didn't quite match the rest of her garb.

She was welcomed with gratitude and warmth by the Circle, as befit a heroine of her stature. The First Enchanter was more than happy to receive her, as were the students who came to greet her, some of whom were familiar faces. Yet one came forth from the rest, making the she-elf cock an eyebrow in surprise. This face, she recalled it well, and, upon hearing her words, she couldn't help smiling warmly at the human and bowing her head in a polite greeting.

"Hello, it's good to see you again." She said, before raising a dainty, manicured finger as if to signal the woman to pause. "Thank you for the help you provided back then, your skill and your bravery were admirable and quite invaluable, if I do say so myself." She recalled how the young woman had also fought the blood mages in a valiant effort, making it easy for the Warden and her friends to carve a path through their enemies. She beamed a smile and her gaze trailed over to the First Enchanter, who stepped up to respond.

"Ah, yes, Gwen is one of our most promising and talented students, in all respects."

"Is that so?" The she-elf asked, looking between the two, a sly smirk forming upon her lips. "Then she is precisely what I was looking for.""

As for kinks, there are plenty. Here are just a few:

Yes!

• Romantic sex/Rough sex

• Pussy worship

• Ass worship

• Orgies

• Tribadism

• Foot play/Foot fetish (not a requirement but I would love you so much for it!)

• Biting, scratching, spanking, all that goodness!

• Light bondage

• Voyeurism

And as for the No:

• Scat

• Torture

• Futas

• Furries

• Tentacles

• Anything disgusting

Note: Any other kinks that are not included here but you'd like to discuss, please, inquire! I'm open to a lot of things!

And now, onto why you're here! Plots and settings!

Night Elves. Ever beautiful, ever enigmatic and soft-spoken. Led by their High Priestess, Tyrande Whisperwind, the Night Elves have thrived in their society for thousands of years. The Night Elves lived for a long time in their city of Darnassus nested atop Teldrassil. A reclusive kin, they tend to stick with their own, and see to their lives. The Night Elves are divided, mostly, into two groups. Those who follow the druidic path and those who dedicate their lives to worshipping the Goddess Elune. A temple exists in Darnassus, occupied by Priestesses of the Moon, led by the High Priestess Tyrande Whisperwind which serves as a place of worship to the Goddess. But the Priestesses' worship hardly stops there. Not many know that in the beautiful temple gardens, the Priestesses often engage in worshipping the High Priestess herself, as well as eachother. Visitors to the Temple may also receive the Goddess's blessing as well as a taste of the Priestesses' hospitality.

Notes:

- This can be played as a series of scenes between priestesses or between priestesses and guests.

- The setting can also serve as a starting point for two particular characters whose relationship develops further.

- I would love you forever if you'd play the High Priestess for me, even for one scene!

A Night Elf is captured and caged by a fierce Blood Elf during a battle. There is a long way back to Orgrimmar, where the Blood Elf wishes to present her captive to the Warchief, enough time for the two to get acquainted. Will the Blood Elf turn in her prey? Will she maybe decide to keep her for herself? Or perhaps the two fall in love with each other on the way. All up to you!

Note: The roles may be reversed here!

Two Blood Elves who once upon a time were lovers were separated during one of their adventures together. Each believed the other to be dead, until, one day, they meet again, by pure happenstance. Will they make up for the lost time?

Finally, here are some more images for inspiration. If you get some ideas from them, please, let me know!

Right. So, with all that having been said, if you are interested, please, drop me a PM! I'll be waiting!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom