Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

NBx Female Welcome to Züchter Taverne (Longterm)

Blazorna

At parity with pears...
In this world, a woman can become a slave if they're willing, and futa's are as common as men, but both together are few in comparison to women.

Three futas have grown up in a town that treated them as outcasts. They are well educated, but have no real aspirations. They also had no luck with relationships. But the three wanted to get laid and have more.

Alice wanted to find multiple girls who want to belong to her no matter what. She's also the most compassionate of the three and is polyamorous (able to love more than one person at the same time). Because of this, she's seen as an insensitive person that won't respect another's feelings, even though she does keep her word and feelings while falling for another.

Lina is the type who just wants to have a revolving door of flings. She respects any women's wishes, but would want what she lusts for. Normally, she is quiet and keeps to herself, but isn't timid. Once agreed to become hers, she becomes protective of her slave. She's committed to her only slave, but would still want to have sex with others. She wants a slave that's as open minded as herself.

Raquel just has no desire to have just sex with equals, she will want her partners to accept that they're only property, and will be treated as such. Any who aren't up to her standards will be sold off. She also would rent her slave's out fo breeding. But why is she like this?

Though the three bicker quite a bit, they all agreed on having a tavern open up in their care. They settled on calling it the "Brambleberry Tavern" for adventurers. Before long, the trio's status as futas became public knowledge and and they didn't hide what they wanted. They also state that they don't share with each other. Soon the place became known as "Züchter Taverne" to all.

The tavern is popular, but the three owners have no luck with women. Though a new group of attractive women came in, and caught their attention. What will become of their arrival?

This is an idea that I just came up with. This isn't a plot with a futa harem. I am having this be more along these lines: Each futa has a seperate thing going on. Alice is romance, but also one with multiple lovers at once and is treated poorly for who she is. Lina is where she is committed to one girl, but is very sexual. Raquel, just treats slaves as only objects for her enjoyment, but is an "onion" type of character.

These are my hard limits which are shared between all three girls: No sexual death, gore, anything that belongs in the toilet, or underaged characters.

Now for the kinks. This is just preliminary, so these can be changed. Also, as long as it doesn't fall in my limits, I can do more taboo kinks.

Alice: consensual Mistress-slave, affection, aftercare, collar, creampie, bondage, spanking, sexy outfits, possible harem

Lina: mistress-slave, outside sex, slutty outfits, aftercare, insertions, gangbang, creampie, exhibitionism, Breeding. Taboo kinks are also very likely to happen.

Raquel: Mistress-slave, exhibitionism, bondage, branding, breeding, gangbang, public use, objectification.

I would like my partner to be female in real life so as to have organic interactions. I enjoy immersion greatly.

For character appearances, I do description usually, but I don't have any problems with using drawn images as references. Feel free to do what you prefer.

The world is bare bones fantasy. I greatly encourage any OoC talk regarding world building.

I'm able to easily do at least two paragraphs, but I can match effort. Just keep in mind, novel sized posts will burn me out VERY quickly. I also commit to my plots. I am slow due to work and life, so I may take a few days before I have time to reply. If I fall silent for a couple of days, do not think I have abandoned you. Just send me a OoC PM to check in.

I've been having this happen with me A LOT lately. I have been experiencing people who don't start when I asked and they agreed to do so, or they just drop me without warning. DO NOT ASK IF YOU'RE NOT GOING TO COMMIT!!!
If you are wanting to drop the plot, LET ME KNOW!!!

I roleplay only on here via PM. I don't like discord, and I have slow internet, so that's immediately a deal breaker. Sorry.

If interested, or have any questions, feel free to contact me.

Thanks for your time.

Back
Top Bottom