Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or NB [Searching for the One] Jasmine's Search [On Hiatus]

Jasmine T

To be Used. Heels and boots lover.
Withdrawn
~ Intro ~
You can call me Jasmine and I mainly RP on Discord, BMR Threads (rarely), or through private messages. My kinks have definitely wavered and changed over the years but I think I have finally settled on a few major ones. As for posting length, I am leaning towards a few sentences to 2 paragraphs but as time has proven, I can definitely write more but don't expect it to be over 500 words!! You should expect 1 paragraph from me. This would make way for shorter replies but more action.

Currently, I am back in the office so I am most active in the evenings, Pacific Standard Time. I would also like to keep available slots small for now, maybe 1 or 2 open slots. Will update this thread accordingly. In terms of replies, I am patient and in turn you should be the same.

In terms of literacy, I guess spellcheck is important. Sentence structure and tense is not an issue to be as long as the idea gets through. If we don't understand anything, that's what OOC chat is for!! If anything changes, will update this section as well.

~ Turn-Offs ~
No-Go Kinks: vore, necrophilia, vanilla scenes, and purely sub characters.

~ Kinks that I love, adore, and like ~
My F-List

~ Preferences ~
Currently I am craving: ageplay, dubcon, rough, public humiliation, watersports (wetting, control, etc.), gangbangs, receiving excessive cum, and cum on outfits/face/internal/hair

~ Contact Info ~
Please send me a PM with an idea or a pairing you would like to do.

Plot?
On the outside, she looks cute and innocent, but on the inside she is known to have a nasty personality. Classmates and teachers describe her as spoiled, show-off, protected, and a bully. Maybe it is time to take her down a few notches, drag her back down to earth, or just eat her own medicine after bullying so many other classmates or under classmates, forcing them to transfer.

Labyrinthian
MC has been kidnapped and has been placed in a labyrinth of horrors. An ominous unnatural light peeks through darkness. It takes a few seconds for her eyes to adjust. Dried blood canvases the uneven cobblestone ground, an eerily silence leads to a sharp split in the road ahead. Left or Right.

Idea: This RP would contain creatures, traps, torture, gore, death, and respawning mechanics. The goal is to escape this hell hole, if even possible avoiding death along the way. Who knows is there is a consequence for losing too many lives.

Partner: Either male or female, could be a friend, lover, rival. Or if you prefer to be the labyrinth mastermind, that will be lovely.
My role: I will play a female character (masochist) or be the labyrinth itself (sadist).

[/spoiler]

~ Current Idea(s) ~

Blackmailed for fun
MC could be a young housewife, a college student, teacher, early 30 something attending college, or just your busty boss. She was caught red handed and they threatened publicity among other things. Let's see what you are willing to do to keep it a secret. How far can she fall before all that blackmail becomes junk?

Idea: Just a simple or extended play into having fun with an unwilling woman.

Kinks: taboo adultery, sexy/slutty clothing, blackmail, public humiliation, dub-con, and others

Rape or Dub-con
A simple 1 v 1 with NPCs of our creation. The simple yet sexy girl who happens to stumble upon her nightmare.

Idea: Rape, non-con, force, rough sex, etc. The infamous hunter hunting the prey. MC could be an isolated celeb, hot girl, or influencer.
Partner: Male character. Non Binary is also acceptable, but please describe your character!
My role: A female character of either your choice or mine.

Messy focused RP

I a fascination with messy (mud, slime, glue, food, excessive cum, etc.) scenes whether it is incorporated in smutty scenes, for humiliation, or because it happened.

Pairings: MC x YC
Teacher x Teacher / Principal / Student
Journalist x Interrogator / Federal Enforcer
Student x Teacher / Stalker / Older character
Slut x Any (one-off short RP or if we could make a longer story)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom