Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Bovine Dreams (jessidlux/reyvve)

Reyvve

Moon
Doctor Lukas Hahns skimmed through several sheets of computer printouts, filled margin to margin with esoteric equations and formulas few men could decipher. He placed them aside without a second glance and commenced to drum his long fingers upon the gleaming metal desk. Subject number twenty-nine would be stirring from her drug induced sleep any minute now, he reflected; it would be best he be on hand to explain the great part she would play in his work.

The forty-four year old man heard his tendons crack slightly as he stretched his arms and stood up. Doctor Hahns had more gray than black on his head now and a few more wrinkles upon his somewhat gaunt, pale face. The years had worn down on him as they do all men, but his black eyes remained as sharp and bright as ever. He was a modestly sized man, perhaps 5'8 with shoes, and with a spare figure that spoke of many nights gone without dinner, yet those bright eyes of his (bright with madness some might venture) lent his aspect a strong vitality and an undeniable presence.

After adjusting his white lab coat, the Doctor took his time, admiring his laboratory as he headed towards Subject #29's area. The laboratory was his and his alone, hidden underground, beneath a farm he had purchased years ago. To the world, Lukas Hahns was a retired scientist turned gentleman farmer, and but for a few colleagues and esteemed companions, the Doctor was all too happy to keep up the facade. Of course, the farm above was fully functional, tended to by hired hands, but his real work lay here, in this stainless steel compound he had built in secret with stolen funds.

At last he came into the brightly lit chamber where Subject #29 lay, strapped spread-eagle on a cold, metal surface, stripped of all clothing. Steel restraints bound her wrists and ankles. A few sensors were stuck here and there on her body, connected by wires to a machine by her side that displayed her vital signs. Doctor Hahns went to his work desk and picked up a clipboard, ticking down what the vitals signified. Satisfied thus far, he wheeled a small tray upon which lay a variety of medical instruments, most prominent among them a fairly large hypodermic needle.

"Subject twenty-nine, Case number four dash three. 0200" The Doctor spoke as the digital recorder on his computer turned on. "Subject's vitals are stable and all signs indicate she will shortly be coming around... I can only hope she won't need a sedative like the last two..."

She slept lightly, yes, she had been knocked out, but she was a very particular sleeper, and being nude on cold metal wasn't of her enjoyment. Vic was a very particular person like that. Vic could be rude, harsh, and cocky, but she was also very smart for someone her age, and a good fighter, but there would be no fighting metal restraints. Vic though, she would try.

Her hair was a bright orange, normally done up in an exstended ponytail, but of course down in her stripped being. It undermined a black stripe on the underside of her hair, coming up from her neckline. Her eyes now rest closed, but they were also an impossible bright orange, and sticking with the trend, they were out of thier norm, not behind black frames of glasses as usual. She was going to have something to say about all of this upon waking. Her body was not of a toothpick-thin girl, but she was not overweight. She was voluptuious, and curvy. Her skin was a natural pale, but not deathly, and fair. One thing about Vic, her skin had always been flawless, save for the bags under her eyes. She was a night owl, but she had womanly little creams and things to help with that.

Then she stirred. With a sharp yawn before even opening her eyes, she grunted some, with an impulsive pull at her restraints. She then froze, lifting her head up, and looking at the restrait she had pulled at, and then the room. She kind of grinned some, she'd been through wierd shit before.
"Blast, what the..."
She then looked at herself, and pulled at all the restraints in vain effort to cover herself.
"Bloody fucking hell! What kind of sick fuck-...?"
She then grew further angered and flurried noting her hair was down. She then just gave to a few frustuated yells, yanking and pulling at the restraints, when, vocally, she simmered to grunts and huffs, twisting and worming about.
"Cor GOD I am going to just do such... freaking damage... when..."
She then just gave a violent fit of vain pulls and growling yells, before tiring herself out for the moment, looking up at the cieling.​

"It's no use, I'm afraid," the Doctor remarked in a clinical manner. "Those restraints could hold down someone twice your size and strength. Believe me, I should know, I placed the order for them. So please, do be calm or you'll only be damaging yourself."

Doctor Hahns casually walked over to the metal examination table Vic lay upon and greeted her by turning on the overhead lamp, bathing her in bright, white light. "I am Doctor Lukas Hahns," he announced. "And you are in my laboratory."

He stood near her right side, his eyes roving over her body with a clinical detachment. "Tell me, how do you feel? A bit groggy perhaps? I wasn't sure if I administered the appropriate dose but you seemed energetic enough a moment ago..." Doctor Hahns trailed off to a vague mutter, the only other sound accompanying him being the low, steady beeping of the machine monitoring the girl's vital signs and the hum of computers.

Vic closed her eyes to the bright light, gritting her teeth.
"Lukas Hahns... sounds like some nazi psychopath..."
She said, in a matter-of-factly way. Vic already had several ideas about where she was, and what was happening. She didn't seem like it, but she was a very experienced person. She'd been through some unusual circumstances, but she wouldn't be able to see this one coming. She sighed, keeping her suspicions in mind. She opened her eyes the lightest bit, glancing to him.
"The hell you planning, man?"
She asked simply, trying again to reach her hand up to her face, in impulse to bite her cuticles.

"Subject 29 awake and alert..." The Doctor firmly opened Vic's eyelids and bent his head to observe her pupil's dilation. "...some unusual coloration of the iris but otherwise a suitably fit specimen, physically speaking."

Doctor Hahns paced up and down the length of the examination table, making occasional observations about the young woman's body. "...good waist-hip ratio and bust..." The middle-aged scientist suddenly perked his head up, as if he had only now heard Vic.

"Additional note: 29 exhibiting signs of mental fortitude, possibly mental instability as well..." He faced Vic and looked thoughtfully at the young woman, as if carefully considering his next words. "Young lady," Lukas began grandly, his voice taking on an orator's tone. "What I am planning might just be the next revolution in the scientific world, and eventually the world in general. What I am proposing may sound slightly off-kilter to you at first, but rest assured I am no 'mad scientist' as you have doubtless seen portrayed in film and literature."

Lukas allowed himself a bit of a chuckle before resuming. "No, no, you must not think I am in the business of creating Frankensteins and werewolves and all that drat. I had a reputation as one of the most ambitious minds in the scientific community, I'll have you know, and I say this with all due modesty..." The Doctor's face took on a resigned look and he smirked bitterly. "Ah, but no matter how modest, there are always those who will oppose you. Suffice it to say I needed to use some less than traditional methods... which is where you come in."

The man wheeled the cart filled with medical instruments near Vic. He held up a slim vial filled with a mostly clear liquid, though dotted with amber globules of what appeared to be gel. "Serum Number 609..." he announced. "...also called Bovinium. You see, young lady, I intend to enrich this world with my scientific knowledge, leave my mark on it so to speak. With this serum...and your body... my intention is no less than to create a new species of human!"

She jerked at his prodding of opening her eye, returning his observations with a glare, getting deeper to a scowl with each note. She then jolted back with angered shock at the note of her possible mental instability. She almost went to make her own notes on that, but he spoke first.

She listened to what he said, her eyes narrowed and her face remaining cocked in an anger-lased raised brow and gated jaw.
Less than traditional methods...
Just hearing his tone, she knew this guy was as off-kilter as she was going to think of this whole experiment.

She tried to shift away some when he wheeled the tray of things near her, she was cool with needles, having had many piercings, all accessories of which, of course, having been removed by the Doctor, but she didn't like the idea of foreign substances in her system, and upon further listening, certainly nothing intended to create a new species of human.

"Hell no!"
She jerked back, defiantly jerking at her restraints once more in a motion to get across the simple face she wasn't game for this.
"I'm not going to let you put that shit in me, nah, nah, man. That stuff'll probably like, put me in a coma or kill me or do something it's basically not supposed to, ya daft freak! I have a family to go home to, man. A life and stuff, you know? Go find a drifter, or some old guy who's gonna die anyway or hell, anyone else. I could care less...."
She ranted on, going to the obvious points of the immorality of the matter, and how it was legally ambiguous, to say the least. She'd go on forever if he'd let her. Vic was good at getting her point across, and then just stalling.

The Doctor whistled off-tune as he took the cap off the hypodermic needle and plunged the tip into the vial of serum. "Please," Lukas chastised, flicking away any air bubbles. "I am a scientist if you can recall. I know precisely what this will do."

He paused and raised an eyebrow momentarily, then proceeded to squirt a little of the serum into the air. "To be more accurate, what it should do. It is an experiment after all."

Continuing to whistle, Doctor Hahns approached the table and the thrashing form of Vic. He observed her struggle for a long moment. "You really should stop that, you have such nice skin." He rubbed his chin thoughtfully then perked up. "Ah! I almost forgot to dictate." Clearing his throat, the doctor spoke aloud in a detached manner. "Subject 29 will be shortly injected with twice the regular dosage of Bovinium. I fully expect changes to occur in a more rapid fashion. As 29 is young and healthy, her body should theoretically be able to endure the stress brought on by the transformation."

Satisfied with the dictation, the Doctor held up the syringe against the bright overhead light and looked down on Vic. "You see? A regular drifter off the street just wouldn't do and especially not a man!" He looked pointedly at her bosom. "I have nothing but high hopes for you, young lady. As for your family, well what is family compared to being the next leap in human development!?" With that, the Doctor advanced. "Now if you would just hold still..."

"My point!"
She exsclaimed over his words to his rebuttal on not knowing what could happen. If it was an exsperiment...

She didn't actually have any care for anything she had said, she wanted out, that was all. Vic wasn't big on her family, and only cared for her own set of morals. He could of gotten the presedent for all she cared, but no, it was her, and that wasn't alright for her. She fought and struggled, mostly not caring to hear his words, until something stuck.

Twice?
Vic froze, and her eyes went wider than they had yet. Transformation, rapid, stress brought on? Her mind stuck on the simple suggestion. Her body became incredibly tence, her eyes wide, and she remained still, unintentionly. Her lip quivering might of been the only thing to suggest she wasn't dead. She wasn't thinking, and if she was, it wasn't much. Things weren't happening to her. She was miles away, inbetween fear and denial.​

Doctor Hahns furrowed his brow at the sudden stillness of his test subject. "Subject 29 appears to have gone into shock..." he whispered. Glancing over at the vital signs, Lukas revised his initial assessment. "Some form of acute stress reaction, at any rate. I hope it will not interfere overly with the integration of the serum." The Doctor began feeling Vic's arm for her vein.

He took deep, steady breaths, attempting to calm his suddenly excited nerves. This would be a breakthrough, Lukas was utterly convinced. Yet it would not do to become too hopeful. There lay the path of disappointment and depression. The work of years, the secrecy he had to endure, the sacrifices he had made, surely they would all come to a head now... but he must remain calm and collected.

The Doctor carefully rubbed an alcohol pad on the site. "...injecting..." he murmured as the long, slender needle pierced Vic's skin, a little welt of red bubbling up from the break. He exerted some pressure and watched it sink deeper. The clear, globule filled serum slowly drained from the tube and into the young woman's bloodstream. There it would bind with her cells and begin rewriting her very DNA, enacting radical changes on all her body's various systems.

Sweat gathered on the Doctor's brow as he slowly emptied the needle's chamber of fluid and pulled the syringe out. He stepped back and pressed a button near his work desk. "Enabling video recording," he said in a hushed voice. Now would be the moment of truth.

"Eeehh..."
Vic strained out, recoiling from the pain, slowly coming back from her mental distance at it. She glanced at her puncture wound, and couldn't help but want to ask where her band-aid was, but she near-immediately felt a bit dizzy, and the situation couldn't hold it at this point. Though, Vic, being Vic, decided if she didn't die within the next hour, she'd ask for it then.

Her head rolled a bit on her shoulders, she grunting a little, grimacing and squirming with the wave of odd feelings she was having. Of course at first it wasn't too terrible, but then she began to feel like she was getting cramps in her legs, She feeling like her feet were curling up into themselves. She felt her skin getting almost heavy on her, for lack of a better word to describe the simple sensation of your skin feeling like it's turning into tarp. She couldn't manage a yell or anything, her mouth feeling weird - unnoticed to her, becoming more snout-like. Her feet having felt like they were curling up was just a foresign for them becoming what they were now, hooves. Her new leathery pelt becoming blotted with brown, black, and orange and otherwise turning a bright white. She then began to make small odd grunts, recoiling a bit more aggressively, twisting in her restraints. Then it got painful, small pops could be heard in her legs. She tilted her head back, huffing some, when finally, a first, loudest pop sounded, and it was quickly followed by another, as her knees disjointed, becoming inverted. It was with this violent, and painful change, she bellowed out a terrible sound, yes, that one would assume came from a cow. It lasted for what felt like all too long, at least to her, and trailed out to a small whimper, which she followed out with soft, quiet, 'no, no, no, no's, but it wasn't long before she grunted a bit more and bellowed again, shaking her head. Slowly, a small half-mature set of horns were on her head, just above her now moderately floppy ears. She quieted, huffed again, exhausted. But it wasn't over yet. She tensed and pulled against the restraints again, her body arching in attempt to cope with the pain she was in, as an somewhat uncommonly long tail, for at least in terms of ratio for a normal cow's tail to it's body, grew from just above the end of her crack.

Not that she knew it, but at least it was almost over. She twisted a little in her restraints, they now incredibly uncomfortable, and tight; her limbs having gained some girth, and with her legs now jointed differently, it was that much worse, same going for having to hold herself up or be laying on her new tail. She looked to where she thought the doctor was, not that she really knew, she hadn't been paying attention. But she looked for him with tired eyes, not even knowing what she was looking for him for. Probably...
"God my... knees hurt... damn... get me off... here..."
She huffed some, Not really having gotten the reality of what just happened to her. She thought it was over, but it wasn't.

She grunted a bit more, shifting her shoulders. She felt an odd stirring in her breasts, but being just near the ends of adolescence, hadn't really given it much thought, until now. She didn't believe her eyes at first, but then she felt it, from they becoming sensitive, to they actually growing, right before her eyes, and absurdly. She lurched a little with the feeling, when they suddenly began lactating all on thier own. She didn't know what to do, and she had a small instinctive incling to... she couldn't really... understand it... but she wanted something... needed something... She called out again, with a large bellow, this feeling... her conscious mind, holistically, decided it was the worst. The bellow rounded out to her just yelling.
"Ohhh... Argh... Where... what the hell..."
She fussed a little, again, just wanting off the table. She immediately needed to get off her tail.
"Get me off of here!"
She yelled, though very exhausted, and not really as conscious as she was able to play. Were he to let her out of the restraints, she probably wouldn't even be able to stand for long.​

"Subject 29 showing signs of discomfort..." Doctor Hahns dictated as he observed Vic writhe on the examination table. "...no external changes observable y- wait!" The doctor leaned forward, catching sight of the young woman's feet curling up impossibly.
"Incredible!" Hahns exclaimed. "Not even three full minutes and already the feet are changing to become hoof-like! The last subject needed nearly half an hour!"

The transformation seemed to occur all at once, on all areas of Vic's body. Sweat began beading the Lukas' brow and his eyes fairly bulged taking in all the sudden changes. He found himself groaning along with Vic's bellows as a powerful and profound hardness took hold of his cock, causing a very protruding bulge in his pants. This was the moment he had been waiting for and just to see it happen before his eyes gave him a pleasure that was far more than merely scientific.

"29.... is holding up well.... ah..." The Doctor adjusted his pants as he breathlessly continued dictating the changes. "... as you can.... no doubt hear... vocal cords modified but still keeping human speech... face elongating... skin turning... my stars, her legs!"

The sickening pop of joints being adjusted too fast in ways nature did not intend, made even the Doctor wince slightly, but he never once blinked as the limbs reformed. "Amazing! I... I can hardly believe it... the knee joints have effectively inverted! And it hasn't even been ten minutes. Alarming... the pain must be agonizing. I wonder, can the subject withstand any more? Still, I dare not have given painkillers for fear of disrupting the serum." He moved closer, though with difficulty, pleased to find bony protrusion forming just above her now larger, floppier ears.
"Horns even, though not yet sizable..." Lukas muttered, tempted to feel them but restraining himself.

Puzzlement clouded the doctor's visage momentarily as he watched Vic attempt to swivel her hips up and outward, as if the table was hurting her backside. Exhausted cries demanding to be release told him Vic was still essentially alright, but he bent down to inspect the cause of the discomfort and discovered an unusually long tail, mashed against the steel surface. "Strange anomaly here..." Lukas observed. "Perhaps the extension of the spine naturally produces a longer tail...?" But all speculation fled his mind immediately as the young woman's already supple breasts now expanded visibly, growing rounder and fleshier every second until they looked almost ridiculous. Lukas Hahns gasped aloud and stepped backwards, his heart racing. When the first beads of creamy milk budded at the tip of her nipples, the Doctor let loose with an animal-like grunt as he ejaculated explosively inside his pants.

The Doctor slumped into a chair, breathing hard as a wet spot expanded over the crotch of his pants, cautiously watching for any further signs. "Just a... little longer..." was the only reassurance he gave, distracted as he was by his subject's new body.
"S...subject....29.... appears to be stabilizing..." Lukas breathed, standing up shakily and heading towards Vic. "Releasing restraints... " Pressing a button, the steel shackles opened with a dull click.

""Subject 29...?" Lukas queried. "Do you feel strong enough to stand?"

Vic sighed, and took a deep breath of what felt like the freshest air she ever breathed once the restraints were undone. She sat up, her tail naturally shifting itself behind her, as she patted it on the table absentmindedly. Another abnormality was the control she had over it.
She swayed some, obviously not entirely there. Her eyes were only half open, and she huffed a little once she was sitting up.
"My name is Vic, ya daft..."
She yawned, nearly falling over in her seat. She shook her head, recooperating partially, but snorting a little and leaning on her right arm.
"I'm so tired Joez... and I feel..."
She laughed a little. She was so out of it, it was only exsaughstion, but Vic was a fighter.
"Dammit, you slipped me so-..."
She then yawned again, slipping herself off the exsamining table, and tottling a little on her sore, unstable, reformatted joints, her hooves clopping and clacking on the floor some. She shook her head again, trying to gain her footing, obviously feeling shocked by how standing felt.
"Shit Joez... I'm really tripping... where can I lay..."
She started to say 'down', but just didn't finish. She reached one of her hands out, looking for some help from "Joez"...

Her breasts were even still dripping, and possibly still plumping up a bit. But she wasn't equipped with any energy to even notice it, amonge everything else of course. Her pelt was silky smooth, and blotched like a calico cat, the orange coming from her original genes, like her eyes and hair. The thicker mane-esque fur on the end of her tail was this orange as well. Her hands had remained mostly normal, aside from her nails being a deep onix like her hooves. Her wrists looked odd, bulky like attached sleeves. Like her arms had intended for her hands to become hooves as well, but it just didn't happen. Her hips were placed even wider than before, and she was well-endowed there to begin with. Her thighs were muscular, in fact, she was now fairly muscular. It could be seen as a blessing she was as out of it as she was, otherwise she might be able to put up some kind of fight.

She made a few, tiny, near-tripping toddles in no particular direction, just looking for some hint of help to a bed, couch, somewhere to sleep...

Back
Top Bottom