Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seeking help with character ideas?! (DC world)

DancingKing2

Super-Earth
For years I have been creating 'Out of Character' types since I have a hard time relating to most in anime/comics/you name it.

At this moment I am seeking help in developing a character for a Naruto-based person and somebody for the DC world....well maybe 2-3 characters.

Last edited:
We can start here. I have had this idea for a while. My character is the son of a Krypton god. Born during the years/eons of when Kryton still had magic. His mystical abilities area along the lines of Superman's strength while on earth. Unlike what the yellow sun does for Superman, the darkness and moonlight do for him.

Sure! Feel free to post the bio. What kind of help are you looking for with the character? Feedback on what you already have? New ideas? Settings? Story ideas?

It would be all of that. I have really been toying with the idea for years and I am always thinking of ideas to make sure it could make sense, but so many ideas have roadblocks, or other parts would have to be explain. (this is four pages long. Somebody helped me put this together, some parts I will keep others I am going to do away with)

Old legends speak of a Moon goddess that came from the outer reaches of the universe. She came to make the Earth's moon her home in a time before the Oans had forged the Star heart. Before the ice had claimed Arion's Atlantis. Some said she had fled a doomed world, and a equally doomed pantheon. Those that said such things called her Yuda, but as time passed, she became only The Goddess.
(Sidenotes: Krypton had two moons. One was blown up, but not before the planet exploded. The goddess of the twin moons was the daughter to Rao. She was the more passive out of all of them.

Spelling and grammar are horrible, but I hope you can still read it.

Back
Top Bottom