Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

The Curse of Paladin Brightflame (Agnes & BE)

Blue-Eyes

Moon
efd4706092471fe7bdc6685bece9ae12.jpg

They had played this game before. The holy paladin of the Order of the Burning Rose and the small demon known as Chiessa. The fighting and smiting had gone on for far too long for Chiessa's liking, and it had always ended in the same way, with the demoness running with her tail between her legs. In the years past, Chiessa had been doing the bidding of her master, the Demon Lord Agraful, and in that capacity she had on several occasions crossed paths with the annoying paladin and her holy order. She knew all too well how the damned woman's sword cut and the metal burned on her skin. Those memories were very vivid still. But even worse was the fact that every time Chiessa had been defeated by that paladin woman, her lord had punished her severely. The memories of that torture still made the demoness shiver in horror.

But this time the game hadn't played out like it used to do. Chiessa wasn't the same little insignificant demon girl that Paladin Brightflame had defeated on so many occasions before. Chiessa had a few months back freed herself from her master's servitude and had ended up killing him. However, killing a demon wasn't just that. It had required a long and elaborate plotting and in the end, Chiessa had absorbed her former master's powers. She had expected this, but the result wasn't what she had expected. Chiessa had counted on becoming a huge and fierce demon surrounded in fire and with power to lay waste to armies of enemies. That hadn't happened. Her body had hardly changed at all, she was still just 5' tall with small - even for her small size - breasts, short dark hair, leathery wings, red skin and a face that, had it not been on her monstrous body, would have been considered cute. The only thing that had changed in any significant way on her body was her dick. It had gone from a 4" girly dicklet to a huge monster that rivaled that on many larger demons.

No, this time the game hadn't played out like it had so many times before. This time, Chiessa had lured the paladin to a secluded area in the countryside outside Dragon's Heart, the capital city of Savaris. The paladin had arrived, just as Chiessa had anticipated. She had been wearing that shining armour and wielded that thrice cursed sword, she had been shining her glory all over the meadow where Chiessa had been waiting. Paladin Brightflame had no indication that anything had changed on Chiessa's body. The demon girl had been able to hide the most significant change by magic under her sparse clothes. The woman had attacked, just as anticipated, but unlike earlier iterations of this occurrence, Chiessa had not fled once the sword and magic had wounded her. Instead, she had retaliated with a fierceness that had taken the holy warrior by surprise and in a few minutes, the young paladin lay on the ground, unconscious, beaten and wounded.

"Ouuuhhh.. The big bad girl couldn't take any more." Chiessa said in her soprano voice, mocking the unconscious paladin. Then she straddled the paladin's chest and bend forward and smelled the woman's hair and neck. Such a wonderful smell of a pure and noble soul. She licked the woman's neck before using her magic to teleport them both deep into the bowels of the earth. More precisely to her lair.

Chiessa's lair was located deep under her mansion in the capital city. And the room that they arrived in was her dungeon.

61a54cc7031ab4cc707f99f8af1c3378.jpg
Once there, Chiessa fastened cuffs around the woman's wrists and with chains connected to the ceiling, she hoisted the human up to a standing position in the middle of the room, where she also cuffed her feet to chains in the floor. Then the small demon girl began to undress the beautiful paladin woman. She first got rid of the woman's armor. That annoying piece of metal along with the damned sword was deposited in another place in her lair. Then Chiessa used her nails that were as sharp as small knives, to rip the clothes off the holy warrior.

To her pleasant surprise, the paladin was just what Chiessa's rumors had told her. She was futa girl and she looked so gorgeous and innocent hanging there with her torn clothes, her large breasts and her small penis hanging free. This meant that the ritual could start. The punishment that Chiessa had planned for Paladin Brightflame for defeating her all those times, that punishment could not be enacted. Chiessa would cast a powerful curse on the much larger futa. All she needed was a bit of hair that she quickly cut with her nails.

About an hour later the chained woman seemed to be waking. The curse had washed over her body and only time would tell if Chiessa had done it right. The last remnants of the magic was dissipating like a fog and flickering candles was lighting the room. Chiessa sat and looked at the woman as she slowly returned to consciousness.

It was said that few held a candle to the bright flame of the Darling of Dragon's Heart. Selene Brightflame, paladin of the Order of the Burning Rose, seldom thought she deserved the title, thinking it an exaggerated reward for simply serving her duty to the masses. Her sisters in the order told her she was being modest of course, quoting her many qualities to her whenever she spoke up about her distaste of the word 'Darling'. She was of royal descent, boasting the blood of dragons and the golden blonde locks of the royal family, though the parents who birthed her and gave her away to the order as a baby could scarcely be called nobles, practically selling their youngest child so they could continue enjoying their lavish lifestyle. No, Selene didn't consider them blood or family, and instead regarded the order as her home and her family, as the institute was everything she had known all her life.

The order was more than happy to take royal blood within their ranks, and gladly paid a handsome sum for the baby that would in the future become a steadfast servant of their gospel. She was raised the same with all the other girls who were promised to the order at birth, but even as children, her presence stood out from the rest. The disparity became greater as they grew into young women, as Selene's tall stature and impressive control over both sword and spell quickly elevated her through the ranks of the hierarchy. Few sisters remained true friends to her, and those that did harbored some form of envy towards her, and the thought crushed Selene. Even so, she continued to rise in both skill and fame, and after taking the Oath of Flames and announcing herself a fully fledged paladin knight, she threw herself to protecting Dragon's Heart (and by extension, all of Savaris) from the threats of demons, bandits and monsters alike.

It has been many years since she came into her responsibilities, and her fame had only compounded since then. Of course, she was nothing compared to the heroes of legend whose stone busts decorated the Order's halls, but her name was adequately well known across the kingdom, especially in the capital, and it was rare that people weren't willing to give her free room and board wherever she went, owing to both her name and the insignia of the order emblazoned on her chest, a single burning rose. Armed with her blessed longsword Judgement, the holy paladin worked tirelessly to root out evil from all corners of her domain.

Now one might think that a paladin's life was constantly battling demons and terrifying monsters and basking in glory, but the majority of her time was spent chasing away stray manticores from local settlements, beating back foolish bandits and dealing with pesky demons that didn't warrant the full wrath of the order, but was annoying enough that Selene had to devote her full attention to them. One such demon was the small Chiessa, who was a lowly servant of the much greater demon Agraful. The greater demon had clashed with the order many times and was locked in a gruelling stalemate with them, and Selene knew all too well just how powerful he was after witnessing him rip apart one of the veteran paladin knights like she was made of paper. Chiessa, by comparison, was nothing more than a pest, and Selene had defeated her many times with a simple flick of magic or a well-time swing of her sword.

And today was one of the boring days, Selene mused, as she made her way out to the secluded countryside where the small demoness so obviously luring her. The paladin wondered amusedly what kind of pathetic trap she would set for her this time, hoping that it would prove at least some semblance of a challenge, if only so that she could have one more tale to tell at dinner in the Jeweled Hall. Eventually she found her waiting for her at a small clearing, coincidentally one where Selene had slain a rampaging troll just a few months prior. The blonde allowed herself a small grin as she charged the demoness— at least the meadow would get some good stories. What she didn't expect however, was for Chiessa to stand her ground once she had tasted the sting of silver and magic, or to even fight back. Uncharacteristically, Selene refused to move back and assess the situation, believing Chiessa to have had a small stroke of luck, and continued to blindly fight her head on. That would prove to be her downfall however, as the small demon bested her, much to her horror. The last thing she saw before she slipped into unconsciousness, all wounded and beaten down, was the smug face of the demon as she struck the decisive blow.

When the warrior came to, she noticed with a start that she was lacking the comforting protection of her armor, and that her hands ached, like they'd been supporting her whole weight for quite a while now. And then she suddenly remember what happened and tried to jerk herself free, only to find that she was chained to both the ceiling and the walls, and more importantly, that she was completely naked save the tattered remains of her underclothes. Her green eyes came into focus, and a burning rage roared inside her once she saw who was keeping her captive. "Vile demon!" she hissed, the venom in her voice pulpable as she tried to lunge at the small woman sitting from across her.

Yet through her anger and embarassment, she slowly realised that her body wasn't feeling right. Her body was sore and she was surely bleeding somewhere, but they were the effects of a lost battle. No, she felt... hotter for some reason. More excitable. It was then she noticed with a gasp of horror that her penis, an unimpressive 5" member, was rock hard and was standing to attention through the ripped clothes. "W-what have you done to me?!" she asked with a mixture of shock and horror, almost shrinking back at the sight of the hard thing. Her pale cheeks flushed red and burned with embarassment at the thought of being so brazenly displayed to such a despicable demon. "Release me at once, or I swear I will call down the wrath of the gods to smite you where you stand."

Not far from Selene, the small red demoness was crouching on a table. She had removed her clothes and wasn't wearing anything at all. Between her legs, the new huge addition was seen. A thick, but still soft cock was hanging there, with a pair of heavy balls at the base. The size of it would have been monstrous on a human, and on this 5' demoness it looked even more insane. Chiessa's wings were folded behind her back and her tail moved lazily from side to side. She was looking at the waking paladin with curiosity. "She's awake." Chiessa's voice sounded almost ecstatic. "Have you slept well my beautiful knight?" She asked, ignoring the insults from the paladin.

Chiessa unfolded her wings and flapped them a few times and took off from the table, sending dust flying. And a few moments later she landed right before Selene. She was smiling at the paladin. "I know you want to hurt me, little one." She said as she looked at Selene's small but hard cock. "So I'm not letting you out of those chains." She licked her lips with her long tongue, "But I'm so very sorry if I hurt you. You really left me little choice when you came at me with that nasty sword." Her smile and eyes almost seemed sincere.

The small demoness began circling Selene. That woman really was beautiful, more so than any woman that Chiessa had had the pleasure of seducing. Those full and gravity defying breasts that had been freed from their confinement looked just so inviting, and that cute little dick looked like it could burst by just the slightest touch. But best of all was that hot ass. Chiessa could feel her own cock hardening a little at the sight. To just imagine taking that beautiful hot ass. But Chiessa had not come to molest the young knight. She was over 100 years old and had more than enough patience. Instead she returned to the table where she had been sitting and picked up a washbowl, a small jar of salve and a small towel.

"I need to take care of your wounds my dear. I would become sad if you got an infection." And with that she began to wash Selene's wounds. Chiessa was surprisingly gentle as she cleaned the cuts and bruises that she had left on the blonde warrior's body and applied the soothing salve to the wounds. She had to move a chair over to Selene, making her able to reach the woman's head to take care of a small cut on her neck. As the winged demon washed Selene's body, she also removed the last shreds of her clothes.

She stood on the chair, her head now level with Selene. She was smiling, looking almost eager to please, "Did that help darling? Does it hurt anywhere else?"

The monstrosity between the small red woman's legs had Selene gaping in shock, having not thought that such a small woman would be sporting such a huge thing. Rather, she didn't think about demon dicks at all, and the her sudden encounter with one when she was helpess and chained up had her flustered and blushing. Part of it was because of her self-consciousness about her own member, which was impossibly hard and throbbing with a rage beneath her. Even at full mast, her dick wasn't even half the size of her captor's and for the first time in her life, she felt embarassed of it. Before all this, she hadn't even given her penis much thought, knowing her life was bound to the Order's tenets and that she would never even get to use to sexually. She believed herself a woman fully, and only paid attention to her dick when she had to masturbate to give herself some much needed relief. Hells, he most adventurous thing she'd ever done was when the overseeing matron gave all the futa girls in the order passionless weekly handjobs to keep them focused on their tasks, and even then, the handjob was followed by a severe scolding about how their thoughts were tainted and impure.

She tried her best not to glance at the thing as the demon flapped her wings and flew over to her, looking like an over-excited child as she observed her with those big eyes of hers. "Little one?" she bit back incredulously, her pride obvuously wounded by the word 'little'. "Oh, I want to do more than just hurt you, demon. Drop your act and release me from these bindings if you are so curious." She shook her chains again in anger, but only ended up straining her weakened arms even further, and she couldn't help but let out a small hiss as pain shot through her arm. The almost sincere way in which she offered her apology unsettled Selene, and she wanted nothing more than to escape from this hellish place.

Before she could spit more venom, the demon started circling her, moving out of the paladin's view and only letting her guess where she was with the sound of her steps. Was she... oogling her body. The thought made Selene twist in disgust, and she feebly tried to close her legs, all too aware of the fact that her asshole was also exposed, her large round cheeks spread apart by her legs, and that her dick was left hanging out like she was some prize. "Stop looking at me. I'm not a prize to be captured" she said quietly and pensively, her voice wavering with uncertainty when it came to matters of her appearance, especially what was between her legs. The order taught its members to be modest, and Selene felt like she was betraying her values just by having Chiessa shamelessly salivate over her heavy breasts and ample backside.

"I need none of your help. Go away before I—" she was cut short as Chiessa started washing her wounds, hissing through her teeth as the gashes and bruises stung as they were cleaned. But then the salve soothed the pain and left a warm, tingling sensation upon her skin, something Selene was conflicted about feeling. On one hand, she seemed genuine in her offer of help, even going so far as to take the time to clean her wounds, but she was still the one who knocked her unconscious and brought her to this godsforsaken place in chains. She inadvertently lifted her neck, having settled into letting her clean her up, and only let out a disgruntled huff when she realized what she's done. The rest of her clothes were taken off, leaving her stark naked in the cold, and the glare she gave Chiessa when she came to stand before were was enough to tell her how she felt.

"It would've been easier if you released me and let me heal myself," she said with the poise of a regal, yet wounded pride. "The pain is irrelevant. I'm more concerned with why you're keeping me here and what you've done to me..." she trailed off, her eyes wandering down to the impossibly hard dick jutting out between her legs. "If you planned to kill me, then just kill me. I tire of your schemes and games."

The small demon seemed to ignore most of the paladin's complaints. But in truth she wasn't ignoring the woman, Chiessa was rather enjoying hearing Selene's voice. The melodic and powerful voice of the large woman was just one of the things that Chiessa liked about the blonde. Chiessa took great pride in her work, making sure that Selene didn't hurt, and her wounds were healing well.

And it all was going so fine, Chiessa had removed the destroyed clothes from Selene's body. She had begun to gently wash the rest of the paladin's beautiful body, not because of the damage she had caused, just because she wanted to caress the milky white skin and make sure that Selene felt good. Chiessa was washing the underside of Selene's right breast when the paladin said something that the demon couldn't ignore. "Kill you? Kill you?" Chiessa could feel the tears welling up in her eyes, thinking to herself. How could I want to kill you when I love you?

But her face wasn't one that spoke of love. The small demoness steeled herself and forced the tears back, instead her face became hard and filled with anger. "You ungrateful cow." She all but screamed as she slapped Selene's face. Not once but twice, once with each hand. "I'm helping you and all you can think of is that I'm going to kill you?" She grabbed each of Selene's nipples and twisted them suddenly, not gently or sensually, but hard and mercilessly to induce as much pain as possible. She then slapped the paladin's face once more before jumping down from the chair she had been standing on and kicking it to the other side of the room, her anger almost oozing from her body.

Chiessa began pacing the room. Her short legs moving fast as she was speaking to herself. "Thinks Chissa want to kill? No, no, no." She was clearly frustrated and couldn't understand why the paladin was being so mean when all Chiessa wanted to do was being nice and help her. Need to teach her to be nice to Chiessa. She thought. Yessss.... that's it. Need to teach her to be good. She smiled to herself as she reached out and opened her hand and a large whip materialized in her hand. Fully extended, it was longer than Chiessa was tall. She looked at Selene with a wicked smile, "This will teach you. I only want to help you, my dear. Help you and make you feel good." She said as she let the whip crack in the air next to Selene.

Slowly and deliberately, she began to circle the bound paladin without saying a word. However, her internal monologue wasn't quiet. A good punishment will surely be what she needs. She will learn to love me. She will need to understand that I love her. Chissa had always felt a connection to the woman, ever since she first saw her at her initiation ritual at the monestary all those years ago. She had helped the woman in her trials by making other sisters fail miserably - of course, not knowing it was no competition with no winners or losers. But in Chiessa's mind she had helped the beautiful woman, and she had intended on telling her the first time they met, only that meeting had turned out with pain and suffering for Chiessa, not just from the burning silver sword but from the punishment of her master afterwards. But now, now Selene was here with Chiessa. No evil master, no cursed sword, no running away. Just the two of them. And the small demon was certain that she could teach the beautiful woman to love her.

Thinking and pacing, had brought Chiessa behind Selene. "If you don't understand, then I need to teach you to be good." She said, as she let the whip fly. She didn't use her strength as she had no intention of breaking the beautiful milky white skin. The leather made contact with Selene's back, leaving a long red marking across her back, from the top of her left ass cheek to her right shoulder.

The demon seemed to ignore her completely, continuing to go about her task of washing off her bruised and dirty body, further infuriating Selene. It would've been so much easier if Chiessa just started taunting her and hurling insults at her. Then the paladin wouldn't have qualms about her hatred and disgust of her. Now though, she was being affectionately cleaned by the small woman, the touch of her hand soothing her skin and the healing salve stitching her wounds where needed. It was... pleasant, and Selene hated that she liked the sensation, even more so because she was touching her in places where no one has ever touched her. And so she prodded on, even as Chiessa 'helped' her, ignoring the deafening silence and trying to lure her into action, trying to break through this mask of kindness that she had weaved.

And it finally broke with when she asked her if she wanted to kill her, and Selene allowed herself a small smile of satisfaction as the demon flew into a rage. There it was. The smirk didn't last long though, as she was harshly slapped across the face twice, leaving her cheeks burning and her eyes stinging with tears, her anger returning to a breaking point. Before she could process what happened, a sharp pain shot through her body as her nipples were pulled and twisted cruelly, and Selene let out a surprised yelp of pain as she tried to jerk away. "Ow! Ow! Stop it, you vile creature! I—" Her face was slapped again before she could finish, and she was left with her face burning bright with both pain and shame as the demon jumped off the chair and kicked it away.

"You're obviously insane... even you don't know what you want," she hissed through panted breaths, trying to regain her composure, though her tired arms and fatigued legs made it hard to stand upright, and she sagged agaisnt her bonds. A small pang of fear shot through her as the demon conjured a terrifying whip out of thin air, though the proud paladin put on a stoic face as she cool regarded her, as if she was in fully armor and standing over her, not naked and chained at her mercy. "The only thing that will teach me is that you're as insane and depraved and disgusting as I believed you to be," she spat back, trying not to wince as the whip cracked dangerously close to her left breast.

She started circling her, slowly and deliberately, and Selene took the moment to steel herself for what was about to befall her, tensing her shoulders and pulling against the bonds, trying to recite the holy gospel of the order and praying for the gods to help her in any way they could. It was going to be fine, she told herself. She'd suffered much worse defeats at the hands of greater enemies; she'd have to be equally smart about this situation if she were to escape and defeat Chiessa. She would be lying if she said her slow walk wasn't long and excruciating— the wait was almost as painful as the strike that was to come, and Selene found herself becoming more and more fearful of feeling the thin leather whip rip her skin.

And then it hit her.

Searing hot pain shot through her back in a thin diagonal line, undoubtedly leaving a mark as leather kissed flesh. Selene jerked forward agaisnt her bonds and arched her back, letting out a pained hiss and squeezing her eyes shut as she felt the burn to her core. Furiously blinking away the tears that theatened to fall from her green eyes, she let out a few shaky breaths, before craning her neck to look backwards as Chiessa with a mocking, albeit pained grin. "Is... is that all you got, demon? I've had worse lashings from the matrons to refusing to take a bath when I was a child!"

Insane. Well of course Chiessa was insane. She had after all lived with a homicidal abusive master for decades. One that at times would such horrible things to Chiessa's body, inflicting more pain that anyone could endure, bringing the small demon to the brink of death, only to heal her and start everything all over again. Her mind had been broken many times over in the past, but right here and now, Chiessa knew who she was and what she wanted. Her way of getting there might not have been what most logical creatures would think of as normal, but to Chiessa's twisted mind it all made sense.

So yes she was insane and the power of whipping Selene was just adding to her own pleasure. Seeing and hearing Selene trying to be tough while the pain was burning was making Chiessa hot. She could feel blood rushing to her cock, making it a bit harder than the soft thing it had been since she defeated her former master. That feeling was wonderful and she needed it more.
*CRACK*
The whip hit Selene's back once again. This time making another red stripe from the blonde's ass cheek to her ribs. Chiessa felt the rush of power again and her cock hardened even more. She paused for several seconds to let the feeling of the new red marking spread in the paladin's body. She didn't say anything to the woman's challenge, but thought her own. Punishing a child for not bathing? That was strange? Why would they do that? No punishment needed to make sense, like punishing Selene for even hinting that Chiessa wanted to kill her. Now that deserved punishment.

*Crack* and the whip hit a third time. This time across the ass cheeks. "You are not being punished for not taking a bath. I will make sure that you are clean and fine here darling. You are being punished for thinking that I would ever kill you. I would never do such a thing." She walked slowly to the other side of Selene and again she let the whip speak as she made another diagonal mark on the woman's back, this time in the opposite direction of the first one. The blood kept rushing to Chiessa's cock and the hardness felt even better than ever. A few more strikes with the whip and she was certain that her cock would be fully hard.

The bondage and the shame of being stripped bare was almost unbearable, but the fact that Chiessa seemed to disregard all her verbal jabs frustrated Selene to no end. Yet, her stance on it quickly changed after the demon took up the whip and punished her back, the paladin being roughly reminded that this woman wasn't a matron who was trying to discipline her, but an abyssal creature who would take pleasure from her pain. There would be no leniency it seemed, and the mere thought sent a bone-chilling shiver down her spine. Selene made prayer after prayer, asking for some kind of intervention, divine of mortal, but the only thing that came was the constant cracks of the whip on her body.

One across her lower back. Two right across her exposed buttocks, in opposite directions. Tears formed at her eyes and fell down in quiet, angry sobs, and the blonde bit her lips so hard in an attempt to muffle her grunts of pain that she worried she might break her own skin. She could feel the welts forming and burning where the leather punished her toned, yet soft skin, and the thought of those angry red lines marring her most vulnerable areas brought a sense of righteous anger, but also a feeling of helplessness and defeat. Yet, she steeled herself, reminding herself that she was a proud paladin knight of the order, with the blood of the dragon coursing through her veins, and that she would endure.

Yet, when the fourth strike came, Selene could hold in her voice no longer, and a shrill scream slipped her lips as the whip cracked across her ass and sent her jerking forward, her embarassingly hard cock bobbing freely in the air. "Arghh! Y-you've made your point, demon! Just, just stop it!" She closed her eyes shut and shouted out a cry for mercy, her cheeks burning at the act of admitting defeat, though she feared she may be in for a worse beating if she did not comply. "You don't want to kill me. I know now," she said, hoping to appease her and make her let off on the terrible thing in her hand, for now.

She cleared her throat, trying to clear away the choked sobs she'd been holding in, and raised her head and turned to look at the demon right in the eyes. "You don't want to kill me," she repeated through ragged breaths, "you just have a funny way of showing it." She let out a bitter laugh as she shook her head, cursing the situation she found herself in, and blaming herself for the singular moment of carelessness that led to this.

Chiessa let the whip speak once more before relenting her assault on Selene's body. She added another red stripe to the back of the woman's thighs. Then she let the whip disappear into thin air, leaving only the burning markings on the paladin as proof that it had ever existed. "Good, good, good. See I'm not here to kill you. No far, far from it." She said as she circled to the front of Selene again. Chiessa's huge cock was almost erect now, and it's mere size was mocking the small but equally erect dick on the paladin.

She looked up at Selene with a smile. "I hope that taught you a lesson. I'm not going to kill you. You are safe with me, no one else is going to hurt you ever again." Her eyes fell on Selene's hard cock. "But I see that you are enjoying this little one." She stepped a little closer to the blonde paladin. "It's quite cute your little dick." Her voice was clearly mocking, "And is it already leaking?" She asked as she bend a little forward and grabbed the cock by the base and licked it from the root all the way to the head. "Hmmm. It tasted delicious." Her smile was wide and the rows of razor sharp teeth could be seen behind her lips. "But we can't have you leaking all over the floor."

With that Chiessa turned away from Selene and went over to a table on the other side of the room. Her tail swayed from side to side with excitement as she gathered a few things from a collection of what looked like torture instruments. She turned again and returned to Selene and knelt before her. "Now my little one. We can't have you cumming too soon. You might be excited, but I don't want to see that." The demoness was talking to the paladin's cock rather than the paladin herself. "So let me help you with not doing that you naughty girl." And with that she took one of the items that she had collected. It was a ring that at first glance seemed to be made of metal, but could expand and contract at Chiessa's command. She widened the ring and put it over the paladin's cock until it was at the base and then she made it contract yet again. The metal ring became very tight around the base of Selene's cock and balls, preventing her from ejaculating.

Chiessa looked up at the tortured paladin. "How does that feel? Now you won't cum all over the place." She smiled and licked the head of Selene's cock yet again. "Hmmm. Yes. Very delicious." She said and stroked the cock a few times. "See? Even if you wanted, there's no way for you to cum for now."

One final lash across the back of her thighs, one that drew out another scream of pain as the nerves were lit on fire. Tears streaked down her cheeks, the pain strange and unberable to someone who had always relied on her armour and swordsmanship, rather than the fortitude of her body. A soft sob escaped her lips as the room fell into silence, with only the the demon's steps to fill the void. She stepped into her view again, her unnatural member now almost at full mast, and merely looking at the thing brought out a shameful blush to Selene's face, knowing all too well just how small her own must've looked next to it.

Her words slithered into her ears like a parasite. She was safe with her, she said. She was going to take care of her. No one was going to hurt her again. Then why did her those red welts on her back and ass cheeks and thighs hurt so much? Why did they burn into her skin long after the whip had gone? If Chiessa truly didn't wish to harm her, then why was she subjected to such a torment? Because she simply said she thought she wanted to kill her?

The paladin was snapped out of her thoughts when Chiessa's attention seemingly shifted to her erect cock, causing her to jerk with a start and her dick to Bob around in the air. "C-cute!?" She replied angrily, both embarassed and enraged to be called such a thing, even though she knew how it looked compared to the huge thing between the demon's legs. "It is not— hgnhh!" Her breath hitched in her throat as the demon grabbed her cock and licked it end to end, bringing out a stifled moan from the chaste paladin, much to her horror. Leaking? Delicious? Why was she saying such things about such a private and vulnerable part of her body? She wanted no part of this, yet there was no denying the pleasure she felt when her tongue caressed her poor neglected cock.

Resist, she told herself.

"I-I am not leaking... It is simply because of your foul magic..." she tried weakly, her knees already buckling from the pleasure. She hated the way her body seemed to crave Chiessa's touch, and the fact that she was actually disappointed when she turned away. When she returned, she was carrying an assortment of devices that seemed to be designed to torture, and Selene shrinked just a little into herself as the demon knelt before her, bringing her level with her cock, feeling just how exposed she was. "I'm not leaking, and I'm not going to cum from your foul ministrations!" she said hotly, even as her hardness became almost too much to bear. It felt humiliating... dehumanizing. She wasn't even talking to her anymore— she was talking to her cock now.

Suddenly, the metal ring in her hand expanded, then slipped around the base of her cock, eliciting a small whimper from her, then tightened down so harshly that she felt her penis would be cut off. "Ahhhh!" she let out a yelp, taken aback by the sudden tightness and the chilly touch of metal. "I td you I wouldn't..." she said through gritted teeth, though she could help but gasp and thrash as Chiessa licked oh so sensually at her incredibly sensitive cockhead. "A-ahh! S-stop it! Stop it, please! It is wrong to feel pleasure like this... I can't bear it! N-n-nooo!" She spit out her words as she thrashed around violently to no avail, her body bound with chains and her poor little cock firmly in Chiessa grasp. The pleasure in her member was so intense, but so was the tightness around it... Selene could only look on in despair as she realized Chiessa wasn't bluffing about her not being able to cum.

The little red demon loved how the much bigger paladin was squirming and thrashing from Chiessa's treatment of her small cock. "From one that want me to stop, your little horny dick certainly seems to think otherwise." She planted a wet kiss right on the cock head, and looking up at Selene from her kneeling position, Chiessa forced her long and thin tongue into the slit in the head. The delicious taste of the holy warrior's precum sent a shiver of pleasure through the small red demon's body. By the force of her will, she pulled her mouth away from the blonde's small dick, saying, "Uhmmmm! You taste so great, dear. And even if you can't cum now, it seems like you can still leak that delicious precum all over the place. We really can't have that."

Chiessa took the next object that she had brought. It looked like a four or five inch tapered metal rod. The widest end was about a quarter of an inch wide, and the smallest was half that. "I will need to plug that cute little thing of yours." She said, and while still holding onto the cock with her strong hand, Chiessa held the rod next to Selene's tiny cock. The rod was longer than the paladin's throbbing member. With a smile, she guided the thinnest part of the rod towards the piss slit of Serene's cock. Very slowly and deliberately, she inserted the rod into the dick. It went in inch by inch, until the widest end was just outside Selene's cock head. "There you go my dear. No chance of you wasting that delicious precum."

With a finger, Chiessa tapped the end of the rod, sending vibrations through it all the way to the paladin's balls. It seemed like the metal inside the paladin became alive with that touch. Three bulges seemed to appear along the length of it, and a short burst of vibration was sent through the rod. It was like the cock ring, magic. Occasionally it would vibrate and send pleasure directly into Selene's cock.

Chiessa stood up and smiled at the paladin. Her hand was still on the small, but hot and throbbing paladin-cock. "Doesn't that feel great dear?" She asked as she gave the cock a few strokes. Chiessa's head was on level with Selene's large and beautiful breasts. "I've wanted to do this for so long." She said more to herself than to anyone else. And then, while stroking the blonde's cock, the small demon kissed Selene's breast. It was a surprisingly sensual kiss from the demon. Just a sweet kiss on the side of the breast, followed by another and yet another, all getting closer and closer to the woman's nipple.

Selene felt so utterly violated, unable to do anything as the demon had her way with her vulnerable cock, first locking some twisted contraption around it and then forcing her thin tongue right down her cockslit, eliciting unwanted gasps and squeals of pleasure from the bound paladin. It felt so wrong, yet so good at the same time— she'd ever even had someone put their mouth there, and here Chiessa was, running her tongue all over it as if it was the most delicious thing in the world. The sensation was scary, but oh-so-pleasurable, and Selene was horrified at the way her body was betraying her mind. She worried she might let loose her seed if the woman went on like this, not believing Chiessa she had told her that she wouldn't be able to with the metal ring around her member.

But then she pulled away, and Selene almost felt disappointed at no longer feeling her soft, warm, alien tongue upon her, and let out an involuntary whine as she jerked a bit, as if trying to get more out of her touches. "Plug... what are you talking about?" she asked dazedly, eyeing the demon warily as she produced another item from her hand, this time a harmless looking metal rod. At first, Selene found nothing to be alarmed about, but after seeing her grab her cock and bring the rod towards it, everything suddenly dawned upon her. "Wait, wait, no! Please!" Her pleas fell on deaf ears, the small demon only smiling wickedly as she aligned the tip of the rod with the cockslit... and slowly pushed in.

Selene couldn't even scream— too fearful of the thing forcing it's way inside her cock, and could only offer a small gasp and pathetic whimpers as she watched on helplessly. It was painful, certainly, as it felt like the rod was splitting apart her urethra, but it also felt good in a way, as its entry was lubricated by the obscene amount of clear pre cum she was leaking. When it reached the deepest parts of her core, it sent a massive wave of pain and pleasure through her body, causing her to shudder and the cock to swing up and down, making the whole thing even more painful.

She could only bite her lips, trying not to cry and not to scream, yet her eyes watered and her cheeks were streaked with tears, and her lips quivered, as if she might just break down at any moment. Never has she been in such a situation, and never in her life had she imagined someone would defile her like this. Yet this was only the beginning, as a simple tap from Chiessa sent vibrations through her whole cock and to her balls, making Selene groan out shamefully in pleasure, which soon turned into a scream of horror as bulbs started forming from the rod, stretching out her urethra to the maximum and making her cock look as obscene as it sounded.

"I-it feels terrifying..." she said weakly, trying not to whimper too much as Chiessa idly stroked her cock and kissed the side of her breast. It was soft and tender, sensual, and Selene found some solace in the soft touches, but she was too terrified by what had been done to her cock to properly respond to it. "If you truly care about me like you said, then please remove these devices," she pleaded, her eyes cast down in defeat. "I feel like they might destroy me at any moment... Please, I beg you."

Chiessa kissed the soft and inviting breast again and began to stroke Selene's cock even faster. "Don't worry sweetie. This will stop you from spraying your holy cum everywhere." Even in the demon girl's small hand, Selene's dick was all but engulfed. She could feel the sporadic vibrations from the rod through the flesh of the dick from time to time. "But don't be s pussy. Show some balls." She said, giggling as she caressed Selene's small balls, "This won't destroy you, in no way." Her hand was working faster and faster on the knightly dick, "I only do this to make you feel good, and I can see and hear that it feels good to you. Your mouth might be lying, but your moans and constantly hard dick doesn't."

Just as suddenly as she had started to stroke the small cock, Chiessa stopped and dropped to her knees before the paladin. She grabbed hold of Selene's cock again and with the other hand began to pull at the rod inside the paladin's cock. She didn't let the bulges of the rod go down as she pulled them out of Selene, one by one, until the rod was finally out of the much larger paladin's small dick. Chiessa took the rod into her mouth and with a moan of pleasure licked it clean from precum. "Ouhhh. What a wonderful treat you have for me here." She said as she looked up at the blonde woman above her.

Then Chiessa produced the final, or the three final objects that she had retrieved earlier. It was what looked like three steel balls, about the diameter of a chicken egg. "See these my dear? This is my final gift for you for now." She took one of the balls and held it against the slightly gaping slit in Selene's cock. "Once they all are inside you I will let you rest a little." She said with a cute smile. "You are going to feel so wonderful with them. I promise you."

The demoness smeared the steel ball with the precum that was leaking from the abused cock, while she licked the length of the cock. "Are you ready my sweetheart?"

Chiessa's taunts only furthered Selene's torment, who had no strength nor the mental alacrity to throw back her snide remarks. Her hand moved faster on her cock, and she winced in pain and shuddered in pleasure every time she passed over the little bumps. Every now and then the vibrations spread out from her dick through her whole body, making her grit her teeth and tense her body just so she wouldn't scream, but even then the whimpers and moans came out uncontrolled, lost in a haze of painful pleasure. "I am not lying! It's hard because of what you're doing to it!" she replied hotly, still not willing to give in to her captor's taunts.

Suddenly she dropped down, and Selene's eyes followed her warily, trying to fuitlessly inch away from her, letting out a soft gasp when she grasp her cock. What was she going to do this time? The answer became clear when she started pulling on the rod embedded in her cock, and Selene could also scream out in panic as she took it out, the bumps impossibly stretching her hole out every time they passed, feeling like they might break her skin at any moment. Tears fell freely now, an a soft sobbing reverberated through the dark, damp room as the rod was painfully pulled out of her piss hole. "Just stop it already, please..." she said, looking down pleadingly as the demon licked her precum off the rod. She couldn't even be bothered to insult her anymore, she just wanted out of this horrid nightmare.

When Chiessa took out another set of instruments to torture her, Selene well near fainted. It was three steel balls now, also alien to Selene's untrained eyes. At first, she assumed that they would go in her ass— and although she wouldn't fought against it at first, right now she was willing to be compliant if she would be afforded some rest. But then she was told they would be going into her cock as well, Selene hung her head in defeat. They were huge... how were they going to even fit? "No... they won't fit..." she spoke in a whisper, only watching on with a terrified look in her face. How were they supposed to make her feel good? If the rod didn't split her apart, these things surely will.

A soft moan escaped her lips as she licked her cock along her length, her balls churning as they felt ready to explode, but she endured. Or was it the ring? She no longer truly knew. "No, I'm not ready! Can't you see how big it is? They will destroy me!" she wailed.

Chiessa paused a moment and looked up at Selene. She seemed puzzled and then she lit up in a smile. "Oh dear. You think this one is going into your tiny dick?" She took measure and sure enough the ball was wider than the paladin's cock. She rolled the ball on the top of the blonde's cock head, making sure it was well lubricated with the precum. "I had really planned to show you how wonderful these would feel in your ass."

The demon took another of the steel balls and put it on top of the one on Selene's cock. The sharp sound as the metal touched metal was followed by a slight vibration in the first ball. A vibration that reverberated through the paladin's cock as the ball grew slightly. The second ball seemed to stay locked on top of the first one as Chiessa let go. She took the third ball and repeated the procedure, widening the two previous balls and increasing the vibrations. She gave the blonde's cock a lick along the length, savoring the taste of the pre that was oozing from the head.

"But if you'd rather have them inside your small dick honey. Who am I to stop you?" She applied a little pressure against the slit of Selene's cock head. There was no way that it was ever going in, but she could tease the woman a little longer, just for the fun of it. "So which is it sweetie?" She held the much smaller metal rod from before up next to the obscene conical tower of steel balls. "Which do you want in your ass and which do you want in your dick? It's your choice." Her eyes were glowing with desire. She couldn't wait to see what the paladin chose. She didn't want to destroy the blonde's cock, but if that was what the holy knight wanted, then she wasn't going to stop it.

Never in her life had Selene been so glad to he wrong, or have something shoved in her ass, for the matter. The embarassment of her over assumption didn't really cloud her relief, and the blonde let out a soft sigh, stammering a bit as she spoke. "Oh... I-I..." She couldn't finish, having no idea what she could even do or say at this point. The metal ball rolling on top of her cock sent warm shivers down her body, accompanied by the occasional unnatural vibration.

She sucked in through her teeth as they became more intense, the frequency and intensity of the vibrations increasing as the demon stacked the balls on top of each other and pressed almost painfully into her glans. A whimper of a moan escaped her as the all too familiar tongue licked along her length, cleaning her cock of the pre-cum that had leaked over.

Selene looked utterly defeated, glancing between Chiessa and the comparison of the thin sounding rod and the monstrous tower of metal balls. She bit her lip, not wanting to voice her answer aloud, even though she knew there was a fate far worse waiting for her if she didn't choose. "The balls in my ass," she answered with a shudder, looking away in shame. "And the rod in my dick."

Chiessa smiled at Selene's admission. To the demon, the paladin, more or less begged to have the rod shoved into her dick and to have the balls deep into her ass. "Yeah. Go team Selene!" She all but screamed out, "Of course I'll do that for you." She removed the balls, rubbing against the blonde's small dick and knelt before her. "Now let's see." She said holding the rod in one hand while the other grasped the paladin's cock.

The demoness' long and dexterous tongue flickered over the cock head. She just loved the taste of Selene's precum. She wanted to taste her cum as well, but she knew that it was a pleasure that was several days away. She's need to bend the paladin to the right way. Make her see the world like Chiessa did, or at the very least accept the world that Chiessa wanted her to accept.

Then she inserted the rod into Selene's urethra, only stopping once the tip was sealed and the end of the rod was somewhere close to the holy warrior's balls. Once she was sure that the rod wouldn't fall out of the paladin, Chiessa moved behind the beautiful blonde. That ass was just something to behold, and Chiessa couldn't help licking her lips, just wanting to dive into it. But again she'd have to be patient.

The demoness dislodged the first ball from the stack, making the others shrink once again. Then, spitting on the ball, she put it right outside Selene's ass. "Are you ready, cutie?" She asked. However, waiting for reply or consent, was a foreign concept for her. She pushed the ball into the tight hole. At first the ass wouldn't relent, but as always, she just needed to be more forceful and suddenly the ball popped inside. The small demon girl smiled at the sight of the small ball poking out of Selene's asshole. The second ball followed the first one. But once it was inside Selene, and made contact with the first ball. The first ball expanded just as it had done before.

Chiessa was a little disappointed that she stood with just the view of Selene's ass. She would have loved to watch the girl's face once the balls began expanding. And expand they did as the third ball entered and caused the first two to expand further. She felt the balls vibrate a little inside the paladin. Chiessa was sure that without the ability to cum and with everything teasing her now, the paladin wouldn't be able to hold out for long.

She stood and gave Selene a gentle pat on her ass right on the red stripe that the whip had made. "There you go girl. Just like you wanted it. Now I proised you to give you some rest." She said with a kind voice. "I will see you later." And with that she left Selene's all alone. She had no intentions of visiting the bound girl for the next 8 hours. Selene would have to endure the vibrating pleasure from the toys and the burning feeling from the stripes on her back and ass.

Oh, how gleeful she sounds, like a child getting present on her birthday. Selene wanted to smack the demon across the face if she could, but all the holy warrior did was silently fume as Chiessa shouted and celebrated around her. Some of her dignity and pride returning, she managed to grit her teeth and keep quiet when the demon's fingers gripped her cock this time, though she did let out a small hiss of pleasure when her long, pliable tongue flicked over her sensitive opening.

The thing was starting to ache now, her nerves shot and almost numb from being constantly stimulated and tormented, though it was nothing compared to the welts on her ass. She felt the cold, familiar touch of the rod upon her dick again, and she steadily breathed in and out, trying to calm herself down and telling herself that it wouldn't be as bad as the last time. Yes, it would hurt like hells, but at least she had prior experience with it now. Still, it was a terrifying experience, feeling her urethra being stretched open as the rod made its cruel descent, only stopping when it bottomed out on her dick and Selene could feel the rod ad the base of her member, near her balls.

She let out a shuddering breath when it was over, trying to think of other things to distract herself from the foreign object embedded in dick. Footsteps circling around her told her that Chiessa was now behind her, probably salivating at her exposed ass and ecstatic about shoving those terrifying things inside her virgin ass. Selene emptied her mind, telling herself that it was the last stretch to endure before she would be allowed to rest, like Chiessa said. She hoped to the gods above that she would keep her promise.

The cold touch of the metal ball greeted her tight, virginal ring. Selene didn't bother replying to Chiessa, knowing she'll go ahead anyway, despite what she says. A breath hitched up in her throat when she started pressing it though, suddenly panicking at the sheer size of the thing, automatically tensing her muscles and trying to keep it out. But the demoness didn't stop, and Selene could feel the ball going in despite her best efforts, and she let out a small squeal as it finally slipped inside and was swallowed whole.

It felt so strange and uncomfortable, having something inside her, even if it wasn't that small now that it was inside her. The second one followed in the same fashion as before, though it slipped in a bit easier. The balls touched inside her anal canal, and to her horror, the widened and grew to twice their size, making Selene gasp in shock. "Wait, no, no, it hurts..." she said, struggling in her bonds, feeling suddenly so full and stretched out. Then the final one came in, the increased size of the three balls making her feel like she was stretched out to her absolute maximum, and Selene had to breathe through her mouth just to have a steady inflow of air.

And still, her torment was not done. The balls actually stared vibrating inside her, and the feeling combined with the vibrations from the sounding rod made her moan out desperately, feeling like she might explode at any moment, though the steel band and the rod made sure none of her seed ever came out of her balls. "This isn't what I thought when you said you'd let me rest," she said in a helpless whisper, wincing as she patted her on her welted ass. But her words fell on deaf ears, and she could only look on in defeat as the demon strutted out of the room, leaving her alone in the darkness.

Selene was left completely isolated, with only her ragged breaths and the ache in her cock and ass to keep her company. Already, she was so desperate for release... she'd always masturbated quickly to get on with her duties, and she was not used to having her arousal extended in such an obscene way. Tears started to fall as she broke down, quiet sobs echoing out across the room, all the while the vibrations made her gasp and whimper every now and then. How was she supposed to survive like this?

Selene made a prayer to the gods above, hoping that someone, something, would come and save her.

Back
Top Bottom