Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Fx M or F Looking for Black World Order and Extreme Raceplay NSFW

DianaBancraft

Meteorite
Hay guys long time no see, if you're reading this then you know by the title I'm looking for some extreme Raceplay that is not for everyone. Going forward it might get a little dark as I detail my desires so please take this a warning and stop now if are not fond of more extreme and dark RP.

Ok so now that my warning is out of the way how about a little introduction? My name is Diana and I have been Roleplaying on and off again for over 15 years now. Though I consider myself experienced I am by no means perfect and I'm always looking for partners that I can learn from and have fun with. Please note that I keep my personal life separate from RP and never will they cross over. If it matters just know that I live a happy wholesome life with my family which I adore but is also why I frequent websites like this. So I can indulge in my more dark and unsettling desires.

So why am I here now? Quite simple as lately I've been craving more extream Race based play often involving the kinks of Black Supremacy, White Genocide, Cuckolding, Family Corruption, Snuff, Humiliation, Betrayal, Abortion, Breeding, Body Modification, Bullying, Male/Male, Female/Male and much much more. I know these kinks are not for everyone but that is why I listed my warnings above. Now In RP I don't expect every kink listed to be included but I listed these one specifically because they're what I crave the most and I won't lie the more you include the more likely I am to take you up as a partner.

Now I consider myself an ok writer but I am by no means a professional so I don't expect you to be one either. That being said whatever you send me has to be legible, it's such a turn off when I'm writing with someone and I have to become a forensics detective just to piece together what they're trying to say. Again it doesn't have to be perfect but it has to at least be able to convey your message. As for post length I am flexible as I know some scenes require more details than others. I tend to try and match my partner but on occasion I might get carried away and write more than usual, when this happens I don't expect my partner to follow suite. It is quite nice when they do but it is by no means necessary.

Now I like to play multiple characters in a RP and I appreciate it when my partner does as well. My general rule of thumb is that I will play the females if they play the males but is can change depending on the situation. Depending on the RP I could end up playing 50 different characters but I will only ever play 2 at a time. While I've done 3 in the past I find that 2 is far more manageable and they don't bog down the RP. Besides I know their are plenty of alpha studs on here that will disagree with me but do you really need more than 2 eager and naughty sluts worshiping you at a time?

So I below I will list a few plot ideas but that are only ment to get your creativity going. Any RP I have I like to be built with my partner so we can both enjoy ourselves. I find that RP this way tend to last longer and keep partners more engaged.

Prison Transfer: In a world where the United States is still struggling to deal with the disproportionate rates in which it's prison system affects minorities. That is until radical new legislation is passed allowing white men to switch and take over the sentence of their black counterparts in the hopes that it makes up for the years of systemic racism. It's touted as the right thing to do but their is another incentive in that any dept the man might have will be wiped away. So house is paid off, medical bills gone, any outstanding reparations yet to be paid forgiven. This alone is a powerful driving force behind the program as thanks to affirmative action more and more white males are finding themselves without a job or even demoted in the names of racial equity. The last part of the program dictates that the white male and the inmate switch everything to each other's names, so the inmate inherent everything the male had up until that point including his wife and children.

This is all of course until the original prison sentence of the inmate is completed and the white male is released from prison, at this point everything reverts back to him. Of course unbeknownst to most he doesn't automatically get out, his family actually has to file with the program to let him out or the perpetuity clause takes effect and he is automatically assigned another inmates prison sentence to carry out.

How hot would it be to have the man agree to the program thinking he will get out in 2-5 years and be completely debt free. It starts off well at first with his family coming to visit him every week but eventually things start to change. He starts to notice his normally conservative Catholic wife is wearing more makeup and her clothes are becoming more revealing. Eventually the weekly visits become monthly and then bi-monthly and every time he sees his family they are more and more changed. By the end his once conservative wife would now dress like a complete slut, her once pristine skin now covered in degrading tattoos. His teenage daughter now heavily modified with plastic surgery to make her look more like a Bimbo Barbie Doll. While his son can become a totally sissy femboy slut or perhaps something darker and more violent happens to him? Either way lots of possibilities with this one.

BLM: So this one is a bit more political as it would center on a white conservative family and how fast their values can flip when under the right amount of pressure. After some time of being away their daughter is finally coming back from University for Christmas Vacation. She told them that she was bringing her boyfriend along and tho a little apprehensive they nevertheless agreed. Of course imagine their surprise when she shows up with a hulking black stud instead of of the sweet young Christian boy she had been dating all throughout high school, she actually even picked that University because it was the only one they had both got into.

If that wasn't shocking enough their once sweet shy conservative daughter now dressed like a complete slut and acted like a bimbo. She had graduated as valedictorian from highschool but listening to her now you wouldn't be able to tell. It's not hard to see why this has happened as the black stud keeps the little Bimbett wrapped around his finger and isn't afraid to establish dominance early on in his girlfriend's childhood home.

Would love if the boyfriend kept talking about how racist American is and how the only way forward now is for blacks to be in control. How hot would it be if the husband in this scenario was a cop and the stud kept going on and on about how evil and corrupt they were, eventually winning the wife over and having her turn on her own husband. As for the husband will his white guilt get the better of him? Will her swear to make up for actions in working for a racist system? Or will our Stud exact some racial vengeance of his own?

Pinnacle Prep: You just transferred to Pinnacle Prep one of the most prestigious and exclusive schools in the entire world. Elites from all over send their children and loveded ones to this academy to be taught by the best that money can offer. You quickly realize that all that money and elitism has kept this place pretty well segregated as you are the only black person in the entire school. Lesser men would of felt out of place but not you, you seen this as an opportunity. An opportunity to show each and every person in this stuck up school both faculty and students alike exactly what they needed to know, that they are here to serve you.

This one is more of a world builder as it would have a bunch of different characters. The basic plot however is simple, all you have to do is systematically bring everyone in the academy under your control having them worship you like the living black god you are.

Latest Trend: With the cultural becoming increasingly more Woke Celebrities have taken up a new trend that has gone viral and that is to get Blacked. Getting Blacked ment finding the stud with the biggest blackest cock they could and essentially seeing how far they were willing to go to please him. It was a fierce competition to see who could be the biggest ally to the black community with friends constantly trying to outdo each other. It now wasn't uncommon to see some celebrity post on Twitter a picture of her new tits that she got to please her Black Daddy, or how she just spent an absurd amount of money on new bling for him to show off with.

Soon it even got to the point where married couples were expected to get Balcked, if they didn't then they would actually be looked down upon by there peers and may even lose certain opportunities. Husband's now socially forced to post pictures of their beautiful wives with their new Black Daddies as they go out on dates, or record videos of them staying home and cleaning the house while their wives were off spending the day and offten night with their superior studs.

This one Is simple I'll play a celebrity or two and this is their journey into being Blacked. The idea is to take the celebrity and turn them into your walking sex dream. Make them get plastic surgery to please you, have them throw out all of their old clothes and buy slutty replacements, cover their bodies in tattoos to show their support for the black community. Don't forget their rich! Drain their bank accounts on you, indulge your every absurd impulse buy. It's not your money after all, if they want to keep you around they just had better come up with a way to make more to keep up with your spending habits.

All The Rage: A great social upheaval is upon us as it is now common place to view whiteness as the destructive parasitic influence it is. All over the world new norms and social statuses have been put into place to deal with this epidemic. Kids are being properly educated to know that whiteness is a disease responsible for all the world's troubles. Heavy reparation acts have been passed all over the world, even in countries that didn't have slavery as whiteness was a problem in all western governments at this point, and massive amounts of wealth and property were transferred over to blacks for the countless injustices they had endured over the centuries. Almost every mid and high level position in the country were vacated so that POC could step in and run the corporate and private sector for once. Even disposal centers were popping up in cities all over the world for those brave and selfless enough to just end it so that their whiteness was no longer a burden to society.

This is your classic Black World Order setup that we can build upon and shape however we want. Does the black teenage stud from next door work to help the family accept the new way of the world? Are they hold outs? Or does the matriarch of the family has come to believe that what is being said is true, that whiteness is a disease that needs to be snuffed out, much to her husband's dismay. Do the female family member persuade the male members to go to the disposal sites and sign up, really do some good for the world? Lots and lots of different options we can explore here.

A few Basic pairings that I enjoy

Mother×Daughter/son's Bully
Mother×Daughter/Bull
Mother×Daughter/Jock
Principal/Student
Wife/Husband's Boss
Wife/Husband's Friend
Wife/Husband's Bully
Wife/Inmate
Celebrity/Thug
Raciest/Leftist

These were just a few plots to like I said hopefully get your creative juices flowing and to help you understand the kind of RP I'm going for here. I'm not looking for romance or love, I'm looking for dark lust filled plots that would make a whore blush. So please keep that in mind before reaching out. That being said if you have any questions or concerns please feel free to ask, I'm all about building RP and relationships with my partners and we can't do that if your afraid to talk or voice an opinion.

Well I appreciate you stopping in and checking out my humble little thread. Please if you think we would be a good match then don't hesitate to message. Oh I should also say that tho I prefer male partners I'm also Futa and Female friendly as well so if this describes you then again please don't hesitate to message me.

So I recently read this and would love to do something similar. Something so deliciously evil about a mother going to confront their son's bully only to get more than she bargained for. Of course I'm still looking for all the same extreme and dark kinks as before.

If you enjoyed the story and are interested in making something similar please send me a message and we'll see what we can come up with.

Back
Top Bottom