Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Star Wars Old Republic

Cyria

Super-Earth
Hello!

I have been getting back into the game, (SWTOR) subscriber myself even! And I'm looking for anyone else that plays? Wants to RP or just chit-chat in-game? I find MMO's so much more enjoyable when there are others to talk to. So let me know! Send me a message and we can discuss a bit, I can play either Imp or Pub side.

I may be interested. This is a game I always wanted to get into, but never had anyone with interest to play. What are your active hours when you pop on to play? My time can be limited, single Dad here, with a full time job, and now, a new puppy too.

I played for a very long time, since 2.x days. I'm currently trying to decide if I'm going to take a temporary hiatus to give up the game permanently. As I've got one of pretty much everything, feel free to toss any questions you might have my way.

Late to this, but I've been playing it on and off for a few years now, mostly for the story!

Currently I've only beaten the Knight Story, but I'm on my way to beating the Bounty Hunter one because I'm obsessed with Mandalorians

I've recently jumped back into it sporadically, and I've promptly restarted because I do not remember any of the hotkeys or the builds (and my memories of those are probably out of date anyway).

The Smuggler and the Imperial Agent remain my all time favorites, and I may start one of them again (especially the Agent - their storyline can get very different depending on certain choices).

I've recently jumped back into it sporadically, and I've promptly restarted because I do not remember any of the hotkeys or the builds (and my memories of those are probably out of date anyway).

The Smuggler and the Imperial Agent remain my all time favorites, and I may start one of them again (especially the Agent - their storyline can get very different depending on certain choices).
I never got too far into either of those classes, but what I played of the Agent was really fun. I loved playing my no nonsense loyalist Sniper who wasn't afraid to state how much he couldn't stand the Sith interfering with his work.

Lightside Sith ANYTHING is amazing; I love doing the exact opposite of what people expect.

I miss this game a lot but the story updates are far too spread apart to justify the monthly fee. I'd do it if Vaylin was romanceable though. Yes, please.

Lightside Sith ANYTHING is amazing; I love doing the exact opposite of what people expect.

I miss this game a lot but the story updates are far too spread apart to justify the monthly fee. I'd do it if Vaylin was romanceable though. Yes, please.
Love doing Light Side Bounty Hunter and roleplaying an honorable Mandalorian.

This is the Way.

I may get back into this. Always wanted to start/be a part of a role play clan in a MMO haha. None the less, I would probably be a Inquisitor or a Imperial Agent.

There was an expansion announced back in July I didn't have any clue about until recently!

I might resubscribe to check this out. Bounty Hunters can finally use Blaster Rifles, Troopers can use Blaster Pistols, and Jedi/Sith can use powers appropriate for the dark/light side of the force apparently. No Vibroblade-wielding for Bounty Hunters I presume but this is still pretty cool to see.

They gotta take advantage of the KOTOR remake because people might genuinely fall in love with this era in Star Wars and want to see more of it. Hope Disney can provide more funding and throw their wealth behind this MMO for more updates in the future.

The engine is the worst part of the game ever since launch to be honest. Even if WoW is tedious, the strength of the engine and a true open world experience makes coming back to it much more pleasant than TOR.

If not for the story and the fact it's Star Wars, I wouldn't play TOR whatsoever.

Probably not worth the cost... but they already spent $200 Million dollars developing the game. I hope the popularity of KOTOR's Remake encourages Disney to do whatever they can to pump more lifeblood into SWTOR. The game's story is dope, they just need the funds to keep telling stories with it. The sequels pretty much bombed, so they might as well go back to something as far away from that mess as possible.

I don't even care for Revan but I'll take more content in the era he was in than anything beyond the films.

I feel the same, I wish they'd get away from Revan and show more of the universe happening around it. It's really neat period, just tired of them milking Revan and all that.

I only started playing this game like last year. Definitely going to be starting my first Sith Inquisitor run. I'll have to look into the new changes before my run!

ohhh! i love this game!

:( i just have tendency to want to make all the characters i roll bad, mean, and as bitchy as possible.

Back
Top Bottom