Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Project Exodus (Space colony adventure/ERP) - Recruiting -

DaddyzGirl

Planetoid

Adventure/Science Fiction RP

Project Exodus is a a future earth setting in 2098 where large spacecrafts called 'Arks' have been sent out in order
to find and colonize habitable/near habitable worlds due to the eventual death of Earth. This RP will take place on Ark Genesis
starting with our characters awakening from a hibernation tanks. Much of this RP is based in some level of realism, including the
available technology in the setting. Ark Genesis can only go so fast, taking hundreds of years to reach a new star system.
This RP will focus on our characters interacting with each other, dealing with major crisis or events as a team
and creating and developing dynamic characters. There will be plenty of room and dedicated threads for smut based scenes.

Your characters origin will originally come from one of the three major Sol system powers, though these powers
have no real control over Arch Genesis. You can focus on whatever aspect of this RP that you find the most interesting
whether that be slice of life, adventure, character development, or smut. While I'd love to see everyone
participate in major events, you don't have to if your more interesting in telling your own small scale stories
with other characters. I'm more than happy to share in the world building, and would absolutely love
to here everyone creative ideas about possible events, locations on the ship, or other world building concepts.
Feel free to ask any questions that you may have .

I N F O R M A T I O N

If your interested in making a character just head over to Project Exodus Characters
but please submit your character in the Main Thread (Click here for more information) for approval.

C U R R E N T___P L A Y E R___C H A R A C T E R S

( Males: 2 Females: 4 )
UNION OF PROGRESSIVE PEOPLES (UPP)​
UNITED AMERICAS (UA)​
THREE WORLD EMPIRE (3WE)​
UPP Crew Members:
Cassidy Kedar - Student/Spacer
Kieran Kedar - Leadership/Soft Science
Yuliana Petrovna - Student/Scientist
UA Crew Members:
Karl von Winter - Chief Engineer/Mechanical Engineer
Maxine - Farmer/Hydroponics