Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Des's Journal

Desphiria

Moon
I unnnooo how often I'm gone use this but I figured, might as well make one yeah? Just in case. Okay soooo, it's been raining here all week long and it's been making me hella exhausted. So if I take forever to reply to the two rps I'm doin right now, just know that it's literally the weather's fault. It makes me lethargic as FUCK and not feel like doing annnyyything. So yeah, sorry guys. I'll try to reply once a day tho.

It's happened I've once again become addicted to Phantasy Star Online 2. HOWEVER, I'll still reply to the rps I'm doing right now. I haven't forgotten about y'all. OuO I'm just addicted to a game for a bit XD

Struggling
Sorry I haven't replied to the rp I'm doing yet. I think I'm still struggling wit some depression. Now it also feels like I'm having some kinna weird identity crisis and I don't have anyone to talk to about it. So, I'll be a bit longer if I come back at all. Sorry guys.

Sooooo, I unno how long I'm gonna be back for, prolly on and off but I have reappeared after forever. Hi hello. đź‘‹

Back
Top Bottom