Mx Any Ramen at Midnight

Enoch

Planetoid
*My RQT is a lot like an Ohio construction site, never finished and no one is ever working on it. Honestly, I just move the orange cones around every now and then.*

I think my problem is that I have really fantastic bad ideas
500 words / No Limits
When contacting me on a plot, if you could put everything together in one message, that'd be great.
As much as I enjoy chatting with people on the internet, I don't have all day to play 50 questions.
Feel free to post replies at your leisure. Ghost, and come back three months later, it's all good. I work on what I have in front of me.
I'm like an old yellow taxi. Tell me where you want to go, and I'll try to get you there.​

Night Terrors
Inspiration: Catherine
The RP has two sides, the waking side, and the dream side. The two sides have some overlap as they bleed into one another. I wanted it to be a playground.
Take the Slice RP of YC's waking side and then twist it up on the dream side into a mini sexy adventure.
The antagonist would be a Succubus/incubus type character that would torment the protagonist in his/her/they dreams by twisting or exploiting the anxieties and inhibitions of the slice-based RP.
I wanted the two halves to contrast in that the waking world would be mundane and then have the dream world supercharged and over the top. Slice- High-sex-fantasy- Slice with highs and lows recycling

^^^^

Virus D
Inspiration: Rick Potion #9 (S:1 E:6)
It's like a survival horror game along the lines of resident Evil. There's a laboratory leak and the infection starts to spread turning people into sex-crazed zombies. At first, it's like an aphrodisiac, the longer a person is infected the more the virus changes them until they become weird fuck monsters. low brow crass and twisted I know. K.I.S.S.

^^^^

Extinction Earth
Alien invasion
I know monsters again. My favorite part of survival movies is when the shit first hits the fan and everything goes to hell. Whether you dream about fighting a desperate guerilla war against alien invaders or dream of being taken captive for an alien sex slave breeding program or just experimented on.

^^^^

Fairies
Cute tiny creatures with vapid meaningless lives. It was meant to be carefree and funny bouncing between uninhibited fuckfest and hijinx. All the characters are fairies in a fantasy forest. There's a dryad hedge-witch that eats lost children. The magic is emotion-based, like curses, high emotion=stronger magic. Honey is an aphrodisiac.

^^^^

I haven't played D&D since the 2nd edition, but I still think about it. I'm probably going to get around to posting a complete dungeon crawl module at some point.

At some point, I would like to do a Mad Max-style post-apocalypse. Never seem to be able to get one off the ground.

The monster under the bed.

Red riding hood.

Jumanji of sex.

Lewd kingdoms online.

Divorce/pool boy

student/teacher or tutor

summer camp/ councilors

cabin in the woods

snowed in

I've been doing modern fantasy for a couple months now and I'm looking for an old school dungeon crawl.

The other thing I've been thinking about is some kind of war trophy rp. Besieged city, post battle field, kind of thing.

Last edited:
I think I'm done with the mean characters. It's just not fun anymore. I'm having way more fun writing enthusiastic sluts and power bottom type characters. The meanness of it all has me in a slump. Maybe my life has become too comfortable, but the idea of writing another villain or cruel top seems so boring.

I'm still thinking about playing DnD again. It just seems like a lot of investment to get up to date from 2nd edition to 5th. I'm sure the basics haven't changed all that much, but the bestiaries and hit tables, ehhh šŸ˜©. I should probablyI should probably find an online player guide with some basic tables and a dice system. Then I can try a couple of sessions and see if it isn't just nostalgia warping my perception.

I keep looking around for plot ideas, but a lot of it starts to all feel the same. The partners are what keep me coming back. All the little scene ideas end up getting funelled into the running games with the partners I know I can work with. In some ways I feel more carefree than I've ever been, like this is the teenager I wish I had been.That sounds like a midlife crisis, only I can't see the crisis. If anything my life is a complete lack of crisis. Writing this I realize that I'm going to have to change my world building ideas. The problem with that is going to be that without a crisis there really is no story. I guess if I'm going to write RP's that are basically lazy Sunday mornings where the characters just jump in and out of bed with each other I basically have the sims with wicked whoo-hoo mods.

Setting list:
Trpical island
Ski resort
College
Magic school
Elven forest

If anyone wants to DM a game and bring me up to speed let me know.
That's probably enough for one day.

Finished my first DnD character sheet in three decades. šŸ¤“

There is still so much that has changed rules that I'm figuring out.

I have 2 seasonal shorts,

1) Krumpus, come to punish all the naughty boys and girls

2) Fembois or Demiboys, whatever, sneaking down to unwrap their presents on Christmas eve while everyone is asleep. (why is it asleep and not alot?) anyway. It would be like subby, switch with sex toys. It's not Hamilton on broadway, but what do you expect its Blue Moon.

On my Holiday break this week, looking to squeeze in some writing. Feel free to drop me your ideas. My strengths tend to be in GM/DM world building. Sometimes I will play a single character if the RP strikes me as something fun to write about.

Back
Top Bottom