Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx F or NB ๐“ข๐“ฝ๐“ป๐“ช๐“ท๐“ฐ๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ช๐”‚๐“ผ, ๐“—๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ฎ ๐“ฆ๐“ฎ ๐“’๐“ธ๐“ถ๐“ฎ || sแด›แดส€ส แด€ษดแด… แด˜สŸแดแด› แด…ส€ษชแด แด‡ษด ษชแด…แด‡แด€s

whitechapel

แต‚แดตแต€แดดแดฐแดฟแดฌแต‚แดบ
Withdrawn
XpFkO75.png
Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespa
โ•”โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•—
STATUS: Closed โ•‘ POST LENGTH: Multi-Para โ•‘ MEDIUM: Threads/Discord[
โ•šโ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•โ•

spBgV24.png

HI, HELLO, AND HOW ARE YOU?
I'm whitechapel. Welcome to my humble little neck of the woods! Whether you found yourself here on a whim, by accident, or with purpose, I hope that you enjoy your stay. Here you'll find a whole mess of words meant to entice, enthrall, or otherwise entertain. As I'm sure you'll see below, I've plucked a few of my various ideas from their depths, herded them all here in this particular corral, and attempted to convey them with some semblance of conciseness for your reading pleasure. If you happen upon an idea that burrows into your brain or even if you just think we might get each other on some base level, feel free to message me. I'm a sweetheart; I promise.

uu7ujin.png

HERE'S THE THING...
I'm particular. Picky. Persnickety, even. The older I've gotten, the more true this has become. I know this about myself and decided a long time ago to make the most of it. That being said, I think it's only fair to let prospective partners know exactly what they're getting themselves into before they start writing with me. Expectations are important, right? So, here are all the bits and pieces that will dictate whether or not we're a good fit for each other. As I'm sure you can imagine, this part is a bit boring, but I promise I'll make it worth your while. Bear with me, k?

GIDDY UP, PARTNER
In seeking out new partners, chemistry is pretty much everything to me. I'm generally open to writing with just about anybody regardless of their gender, age, sexuality, and so forth. A general understanding and ability to communicate with one another is far more important to me than any desired post length, list of kinks, writing perspective, etc. I can adapt to most anything, but I can't see myself writing long term with someone who I don't get along with on an OOC basis. Being able to talk with my partner is important to me.

On the same note, plotting and planning is also incredibly important to me. I'm not the type to dive right into writing with someone new without having a long discussion about the story, our characters, and where we'd like to see things go. This is all pretty much imperative with no room for compromise.

This may also be a good place to point out that I only write Male characters paired with Females and Trans Females. Just to clarify since it has come up before: I'm not at all interested in futanaris, femboys, trans men, or any other gender outside of the narrow scope listed above.

STYLIN' AND PROFILIN'
I write in Third Person Omniscient or Limited by default, but I'm open to First Person for the right partner or story. The grand majority of my posts tend to be multiple paragraphs (3-6 paragraphs, give or take), but exact lengths can vary wildly depending on where we're at in the story, what needs to happen, and what I have to work with. I'm a strong proponent of quality over quantity, but I do give preference to partners who can match my post lengths.

AVAILABILITY
To be completely and totally honest, due to the nature of my job and personal life, my availability can be spastic at times. This has the unfortunate effect of slow posting on my end. Unfortunately, this cannot be avoided and I can make no promises on how long you might end up waiting for me if we write together. Along these same lines, real life always comes first; no exceptions. This should go without saying. I'll never pressure a partner to write for me when real life is getting in the way; I expect the same courtesy in return.

SMUT, SEX, AND GETTIN' IT
Look, I love smut. I really do! In fact, without a deep and abiding love for smut, I likely wouldn't be here at all. I enjoy writing it and I enjoy reading it. In the days of yore, when your humble whitechapel was but a wee lad, it might even be safe to say that most of what I wrote was almost entirely comprised of all smut all the time. However, the more time I've spent roleplaying, the more I find that things have changed. Nowadays, I want story with my smut and smut with my story. I want sex scenes that advance the plot and a plot that makes the sex scenes actually matter beyond our characters getting the chance to bump uglies. Story and smut don't have to be mutually exclusive. Basically, I want balance. That's the key word in all of this.

1ApajKs.png

LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!
You've been far too patient with me. With all that hullabaloo, brouhaha, and hubbub out of the way, we can get on to the actual festivities. This is where all of my story ideas live. Be honest: This is the part you were waiting for, right? All of these stories (unless otherwise specified) are open to both MxF and MxTrans pairings. Without further ado, let's get on with the show.

HUMBUG AND BALDERDASH
nzKi9FD.png
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”
GENRES: Detective/Crime/Occult
PAIRINGS: Humbug and Balderdash; occult detectives for hire.
[INSPIRED BY: True Detective, X-Files, Terrible Ghosthunting TV Shows, The Specials
โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”

โ€œFuck, I don't want to know anything anymore. This is a world where nothing is solved. Someone once told me, 'Time is a flat circle.'"

Let's be honest here: This world is made of nightmares. In all likelihood, there are hundreds of monsters under your bed, thousands of skeletons in your closet, and a whole damn legion of demons dancing just outside of your periphery. You should be scared because everything is scary. However, when the ghost of your dead mother won't leave you alone or the cult next door chants to their false god at all hours of the night, you know you have someone you can call: Humbug and Balderdash, Occult Detectives For Hire.

Humbug is a hard drinkin', chain smokin', fist fightin'' sonuvabitch with a death wish.. Balderdash is a quick talkin', gun totin', demon slayin' femme fatale who sometimes accidentally communes with the dead. Together, they're the best damn occult detective agency in the Greater Los Angeles Area. They've dealt with all manner of paranormal business, putting their body and soul on the line for justice, peace, and... well, money. Mostly money. In fact, forget about that whole 'justice and peace' bit.

However, when a demure lady in red enters their office to report her twin brother going missing, the detectives face their strangest and most dangerous case yet...

NOTES: So, this idea is a little bit different in the sense that the characters are already (somewhat) premade (by me). Humbug and Balderdash are a pair of occult detectives who take on paranormal cases. I have a general idea of the characters, but beyond the very basics I've listed in the blurb above, I want whoever I play this idea with to have absolute authority over their character's personality, traits, looks, and so forth. The ideas listed above are just a baseline.

I'd like for this story to be somewhere between True Detective and Ghostbusters. I know, that's a weird mix. Basically, bizarre and outlandish and outright horrifying things can/will happen in this story. There will be plenty of room for existential crises and psychological meltdowns, but I also want there to be a lightheartedness shining through the roughness. Admittedly, a lot of the thoughts I have swirling around about this idea are a bit more out there than my other ideas (which is probably saying something), buuuut... it could be fun, right?

INLAND EXPANSE
XFQrXzw.png
GENRES: Science Fiction/Horror
PAIRINGS: Two members of an expedition into a secret, otherworldly place.
[INSPIRED BY: Annihilation, The Southern Reach Trilogy, The Parts of LOST That Don't Suck, Radiohead

โ€œThat's how the madness of the world tries to colonize you: from the outside in, forcing you to live in its reality.โ€

If you were to ask three different scientists from three different fields of study what exactly The Inland Expanse is and why it exists, you would receive three very different answers. These are the facts: The Inland Expanse is located in Nevada, an hour South of Las Vegas. It is comprised of a fifty square mile section of land that was closed to the public in โ€™94 after various anomalous occurrences were detected there. Itโ€™s an ecological marvel in the sense that, for reasons still unknown, various flora and fauna that have never been observed before appeared there overnight. Prior to its closure, a clandestine government agency known as the Mojave Research Collective (hereby referred to as the MRC) made it their business to study, research, and better understand the phenomenon. As of 2021, the Inland Expanse still presents more questions than answers.

The main method of research over the years has been the practice of sending in teams of researchers to study the Inland Expanse face to face. To date, there have been four expeditions in total. While every expedition has yielded a wealth of fascinating discoveries, the fourth expedition quickly became the most noteworthy after only one of the twenty researchers that crossed into the Inland Expanse returned. The researcher was found suffering from a form of amnesia regarding what happened during their six-month expedition and did not know the whereabouts of their fellow researchers.

Two years later, the MRC has decided itโ€™s time to send in a fifth expedition to uncover more secrets and, with any luck, discover what happened to the fourth expeditionโ€ฆ

NOTES: This story is heavily inspired by The Southern Reach book series and, to a lesser extent, the movie adaptation of Annihilation. I would highly recommend watching the movie if you're interested in this story as it does a pretty excellent job at giving the general vibe that we're going for.

We'll be playing members of the fifth expedition as they traverse what amounts to an alien world in the middle of the Nevada desert. There is the chance to play multiple characters, though this isn't entirely necessary.

PLANET OF SOUND
9ds1ylH.png
GENRES: Science Fiction/Adventure
PAIRINGS: Two would-be treasure hunters pursuing the score of a lifetime.
[INSPIRED BY: Indiana Jones, Star Wars, Pixies

"This ain't no rock and roll town. This ain't no fuckin' around. This ain't no planet of sound."

Haven't you heard? The whole universe is made of gold! What are you waiting for?! Strap in, blast off, and go find your own fortune, space cadets! In the far-flung future, after all the fossil fuels have been burnt up and the ice caps have melted into oblivion, space travel has become a way of life. Everyone and their mother owns a starship and the skies are littered with so much space junk that you can't see the sun without squinting. This story revolves around two rival cosmonauts who have chosen the same lot in life: Treasure hunting. They spend their lives amongst the stars, zooming from planet to planet in search of ancient ruins, abandoned spaceships, and anything else they might be able to scrap for a profit. However, this time around, they may have bitten off more than they can chew...

Legend has it that somewhere out there on the very edge of the known universe, a planet spins in orbit of two twin suns, constantly emitting an otherworldly hum. Down on the surface, you'll find a sprawling jungle filled with the ruins of a long dead alien civilization; a land of untold fortunes, uncovered riches, and enough treasure to spend the rest of your life in the lap of luxury. Known as the Planet of Sound, our two would-be adventurers find themselves putting aside their differences when they uncover a starmap that seems to indicate the Planet of Sound may be more than just a myth. They soon find themselves zipping through the cosmos on the search for the biggest score of either of their lives. Of course, they aren't the only ones on the hunt...

NOTES: This is a newer idea of mine and one I'm still hammering out the kinks in. The basis is pretty simple: Indiana Jones, but in spacccccce. We would be two treasure hunters, there's tons of room for worldbuilding, and I think the idea could be tons of fun with the right partner to help put it all together.

TROMPE LE MONDE
6Qkahqh.png
GENRES: Every and any genre.
PAIRINGS: Everyone and anyone.
[INSPIRED BY: Cloud Atlas, Reincarnation, The Highwaymen

"I'll be back again and again and again and again and again and again."

All right, no cutesy vague snippets or mood writing or anything for this one. This is probably my most ambitious and annoying idea. It's complicated and confusing and I'll do my very best to explain the concept... So, we'll be playing out the lives of two souls bound together by fate. Notice the word 'lives' there. This is a story about reincarnation. The basic premise is that we explore various iterations of the same two 'souls' (for lack of a better word) as they leapfrog from life to life, setting to setting. They're cosmically entangled; even when one life ends and another begins, they're never all that far apart from one another. They always find a way back together. I guess this story is a romance in that regard. Maybe they start off as two pilgrims on a great big ship bound for the New World. Maybe they're explorers in South America, chopping through jungles with machetes and dodging aboriginal darts. Maybe they're two lost souls wandering the Old West right as industrialization threatens to end their way of life. Maybe they're out amongst the stars, flying starships across the Universe divide.

That's it. That's the plot. There's room for all sorts of metafiction mumbo jumbo, post-modern batshittery, and surreal side stories. I also have a whole slew of ideas about narrative structure for this thing, how each iteration of these characters will be presented, and even thoughts on the writing itself mimicking the time periods the characters are in at any given time. Like I said... complicated. Consider this less one ongoing plot and more like a series of short stories intrinsically linked together.

Honestly, there's a lot more I could say about this that goes outside the scope of a request thread. If the idea strikes your fancy, message me and let's talk a bit more in depth.

โ™ก
fin.
Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespace.Givemespa

Last edited:
.pmub

Last edited:
a screaming (bump) comes across the sky

hotel oblivion - probably taken.
other ideas still open.

The man in black fled across the desert, and the bump followed.

Humbug and Balderdash added. <3

Every day is like (bump)day.

Welp. In a fit of intense boredom, OCD tendencies, and what likely amounts to outright masochism, I changed the layout of my request thread again.
I think it looks pretty swell.
<3

BUMP.

One more time, just for kicks. I have room for (probably) one or two more stories.
Added Trompe le Monde to the mix. It's a weird one. Sorry.
<3

Last edited:
>.>

bump, but with a caveat.

So, I'm considering taking on one more roleplay, which may or may not be a good idea. To be entirely honest, things are a bit touch and go right now with how busy I am. If you're interested in writing with me, I can make no promises on how long you may end up waiting for a reply. Womp womp, yay real life.

That being said! I'd like to get the ol' creative juices flowing a bit more, so here we are.

I have a couple of new ideas that will likely get added over the weekend, one being a sci-fi idea and the other being horror since... y'know... October. While they're not actively advertised yet, if you'd like to know more, feel free to let me know.

<3​

Back
Top Bottom