Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Seduction of a Detective - Vamp and Punishment

The way Lucina kissed her was like a woman possessed, and Loriana loved every moment of it, the way Lucina's hands flowed through her hair, the sheer hunger and passion behind each waking moment, the raw urgency of it all sent a deep shudder through the red head's body before having the chance to catch her breath as she attended to the other womans lovely neck, her panties practically flying off her not long after from Lucina's apparent raw hunger that made her even more excited to be with this woman.

Then the words hit, please keep me and Lorian felt another deep shiver course through her at the sheer genuine nature of such words, Lucina giving herself over so fully with words alone and causing her to pull back for a moment as she looked at the woman. In answer she leaned down, as if to give the most genuine reply she really could, kissing Lucina's amazing breasts one at a time, embracing each soft orb as her hands grabbed each, squeezing them, massaging them as her lips covered the entirety of each, passionate light nibbling bites before her lips wrapped around one nipple, suckling it deeply, fully, giving it licks and even a few gentle bites as if to truly claim the other woman. She proceeded to show her extensive experience with the way her mouth and hands moved, flowing over to the other breast in almost perfect timing when she figured the other orb was suffering too much attention, wanting to work up her lover even more.

Lucina stared deep into Loriana's eyes as the redhead pulled back and looked at her. Nervousness started to mix with her arousal. Had she said the wrong thing?

But then suddenly Loriana's lips were kissing her breasts and somehow Lucina knew that her request had been accepted. The moan that left her lips as she tilted her head back and ran her fingers through Loriana's hair was lustful and animalistic, yet it wasn't just pleasure that made her moan out in that moment - it was also the overwhelming sense of relief she felt at being accepted.

She pushed her chest forward, offering her breasts to Loriana's mouth. She was used to men who handled her breasts in a rough and sloppy way, but the way Loriana kissed them sent a shiver of delight through her each time the redhead's lips touched her soft orbs.

She'd never felt like this before, and she craved more of it like a drug.

Lucina moaned more urgently as Loriana's lips captured her stiff nipple and began to suck on it, sending a fresh wave of pleasure down to her core. She gripped Loriana's hair and held her lover's face against her breasts, then tilted her face and began covering Loriana's forehead in kisses.

"Loriana..." she moaned, loving the way her lover's name sounded on her tongue. "Loriana..."

Loriana couldn't help but grin at the way Lucina reacted, in a way that was very pleased, loving every reaction her lover was giving as she licked, sucked and playfully nibbled upon the other woman's large breasts, so perfectly able to fit in her hands, she felt like she probably couldn't ever get enough of them if they stayed around each other. "Mm....I love the way you call out my name....as much as I love your perfect breasts, how soft they are in my hands, and those adorable moans as I taste them." She'd say as if deliberately trying to rile the other woman up with her compliments, though every word was true as she continued to pleasure Lucina's breasts as if worshiping the orbs in front of her, paying attention to every sound and reaction and expertly keeping up to those sensitive spots when she did discover them.

She didn't stay forever as she finally let Lucina's breasts go before giving too much attention and finally began to lower her hand downwards as she placed a hand over the other woman's slit, beginning to rub at first as she watched the woman's reactions, beginning to go faster at any spot that seemed sensitive, paying attention to her clit as she playfully rubbed and pinched it, kissing around the sensitive breasts before her as she did, wondering just how much this would rile her lover, wanting to awake this beauties passion even more.

The way Loriana grinned made Lucina's heart flutter. No-one had ever looked at her like that before, or taken so much joy in her pleasure. Men usually just cared about their own satisfaction, but Loriana seemed determined to make her feel amazing.

Lucina shuddered in excitement as the red-haired goddess spoke to her. This woman knew how to talk sexy, and she did it in a way that drove Lucina wild. She looked down at Loriana and grinned while running her fingers through the other woman's beautiful red hair. "Keep this up and I'll be calling out your name all night" She replied in a voice so husky with desire that she barely recognised it as her own. "I love the way you kiss me...the way you touch me...the way you look at me...you drive me wild."

The Detective closed her eyes and let out another pleasured moan as Loriana's mouth returned to her breast and began sucking on it hungrily. She gripped a handful of Loriana's hair and began kissing her lover's forehead as her breasts were worshipped. Loriana seemed to read her body like an open book. Every time she did something that made Lucina moan in a certain way she'd keep doing it until soon everything she did was throwing Lucina deeper into an abyss of pleasure.

Then Lucina felt Loriana's slender fingers on her folds. She'd never had another woman's fingers stroking her pussy before but in that moment she couldn't imagine anything more erotic than doing this here with Loriana. The feeling was incredible and as her moans became more urgent she wrapped an arm around Loriana and held her close while caressing her lover's hair with her other hand.

"Oh my God, that feels incredible!" She gasped. "Loriana...please...don't stop...Loriana" she moaned.

Loriana couldn't help but grow more excited with the way Lucina was speaking to her, promising to call out her name....appreciating every little thing Loriana was doing, it made her feel good knowing she was giving this beautiful woman before her everything at this moment, driving this stranger wild with desire and passion. As she kept her attention to Lucina's shapely breasts Loriana listened closely to every moan, the way her hair was gripped and the way her forehead was kissed, not being able to help smiling slightly at the moments she'd take a small break from her worshipping of the other woman's breasts...something she was already struggling to remove herself from focusing on.

As Lucina let out a gasp and called out how enjoyable her finger movements were, Loriana increased the pressure where it seemed to be causing the most reaction, with a bit more speed and force she'd begin rubbing that area...before sliding to the next, seemingly not quite wishing to push her fingers within her lover....simply to tease, to push to the edge, combining her rubbing motions with the way she'd capture Lucina's breasts into her mouth, as if planning to drive this woman completely wild with just worshipping every inch of this woman's flesh before her.

None of the men Lucina had been with had ever made her feel this amazing. Her breasts were aching with pleasure and her nipples were so sensitive that every lick, suck and bite Loriana bestowed on them sent a tingling rush of delight from her breasts down to her core. Her pussy was wetter than she'd ever felt before and every movement of Loriana's fingers just made her want the other woman more. Without even realising what she was doing she began rolling her hips against the redhead's hand, humping Loriana's fingers and trying to guide them inside her pussy.

Her own fingers ran through Loriana's hair, gripping handfuls of it and holding the redhead's face against her breasts. She kissed hungrily along Loriana's shoulder, into the side of her neck, along her forehead, feverishly kissing any part of the other woman she could reach.

Loriana rarely had a lover so reactive to her touch as Lucina seemed to be and she loved every moment she was able to cause this woman before her to react with pleasure, the way she rubbed up against her hand, how every lick, suck or bite to her breasts sent the woman a bit more wild than before, as if trying to push Loriana into those amazing breasts before her, something she certainly didn't mind at all.

"I absolutely love breasts....and you my dear have the most amazing pair I've ever seen or touched. I don't think I'd ever want to stop enjoying every inch." She'd say in an almost possessive tone, biting into the flesh gently once more as she kept kissing over the other woman's flesh afterward driving on the tension more and more before finally giving her lover what she was seeking, two fingers pushed straight into her lover's sex as she began to push them in and out steadily, at the same time once again taking one of Lucina's nipples into her mouth almost aggressively to intensify the sensation as much as she could.

Lucrezia was already moaning with the raw passion of a woman discovering new kinds of pleasure, but when Loriana told her in that sexy accent that her breasts were the most amazing pair she'd ever seen or touched and that she never wanted to stop touching them, a new type of moan left Lucrezia's lips. It was needful and urgent, almost desperate sounding. She'd never made a sound like that before, not for anyone.

"Please...please don't stop enjoying them" She moaned. She was almost begging Loriana not to stop. She leaned forward and covered her lover's forehead in hungry kisses. "I want to feel this with you all the time...I want you, Loriana...I want you so much."

The words barely left her mouth before Loriana's fingers plunged inside her. Another urgent, lustful moan escaped Lucrezia's lips as she held her lover posessively against her breasts.

"Oh my God, that feels so good" She sighed, sliding her own right hand down between the redhead's legs and beginning to rub her pussy.

Any thought of her investigation was utterly destroyed now. In that moment she existed to be pleasures by the woman she'd come here to investigate, and to return the pleasure as much as possible. Her career, her reputation; even her life was on the line.

But she no longer cared.

Loriana was surprised more and more by this woman before her, a stranger all and all, but an incredibly sexy one that seemed to melt under everything she's done so far in such an amazing way, one that Loriana couldn't help but get swept up in seeing as she pleasured this woman before her, feeling a shudder course through her every time Lucrezia said that she wanted more, that she wanted her more, calling out her name, it was a surge of desire to explore that want, that growing lust and as her own pussy was beginning to get rubbed she let out a soft moan before biting down playfully on Lucrezia's nipple, tugging the breast out before letting go, doing the same to the other breast as her fingers began to work faster, aiming for any sweet spots she could find before curling her fingers against that sweet spot the moment she found it, not wanting to let up the pleasure on this beauty before her.

She was going to rock this woman's world, and she was going to make this woman hers, she had never met someone like this before, someone who caught her interest so quickly and so utterly. She never wanted it to end.

The moan that escaped Loriana's mouth as her pussy was rubbed gave Lucrezia all the encouragement she needed. She'd never touched another woman like this before and had only ever pleasured her own pussy but as her fingers sunk inside Loriana's warm, wet canal she seemed to know instinctively what to do. Her digits moved back and forth with a confidence she didn't know she had, touching the other woman as she herself liked to be touched as she searched for her new lover's most sensitive zone.

The bite to her nipple sent a small jolt of pain followed by a rush of pleasure through Lucrezia's breast, followed by another as the soft orb was tugged. She'd had men manhandle her breasts before but this was vastly different...just rough enough to be pleasurable without being unpleasant. Loriana was playing her body like a master musician plays an instrument, and as their fingers worked inside one another, Lucrezia could feel the beginnings of her first orgasm approaching.

"L-Loriana...I'm getting close..." she moaned.

Back
Top Bottom