Patreon LogoYour support makes Blue Moon possible (Patreon)

Mx Male big boss skinny's junkyard. [ fandoms. OCs. music. youtube. ]

666.fps

ʙᴏɴᴇ ᴅᴀᴅᴅʏ
31CE2316ED24A7207B10612BB17DFFEE9EDAE3FD

uhhh hey. name's skinny. i've been roleplaying for like maybe twenty years now? i guess that's a decent amount of experience. uhh anyway okay here we go.

side note for a question i've been getting; typing in lower case is strictly an OOC choice. i am much more refined in actual writing.

i tend to mirror length in posts, but right now i max out at around 300-500 words; bit on the shorter side these days. i like to match the pace of my partner.

i am incredibly lax and flexible. if you want me to edit my post, or if you want the scene to go a specific way, just say so.

the characters i play will, under no circumstances, be under the age of 21. the general age range of my OCs is from 23 to 40. i would also prefer my partner to not play a character under the age of 21.

i write in third person, present tense. i don't care what tense you write in, but i'd prefer my partner to also write in third person.

i'm ghost friendly. i won't take it personally and i won't chase you.

my writing may or may not contain horror elements, graphic descriptions of violence, heavy drug use, or other things that could be potentially triggering or upsetting. if you have something in particular you do not want to see, please let me know beforehand.

i'm a switch, and i enjoy both bottoming and topping equally. i would love to write with someone who feels the same way. if you only bottom, i am not the partner for you.

okay so here's my f-list but here's a quick rundown too.
all kinks negotiable and open to discussion; nothing listed here is required.

shibari/kinbaku/japanese bondage. i'll often use images to describe things or suggest things i'd like to see.
spanking/slapping. faces, thighs, ass, whatever.
pain/danger. choking, breath control, knife/gun play.
gags. ballgags, o-rings, duct tape, anything really.
height/age differences.
humiliation/name calling.
eye contact restriction, dirty talking, verbal degradation, etc.
orgasm control/denial.
fluids.
focus on a character's come, drool, tears, sweat, etc.
pubic and body hair.
watersports. this is absolutely not required and i won't bring it up unless you do.

a brief handful of things that i really just can't do.

hard/soft rape. consensual non-consent and scenes in which our characters are pretending is fine. roleplay within the roleplay, if that makes sense. but anything more intense than that isn't something i can provide.
beastiality. any intimacy involving real animals.
scat.
major character death.
unless previously arranged/discussed.
incest in any relation.

okay uhh what else. yeah fandoms and shit okay.

dir en grey.
i will only play kyo, shipped with die. maybe also ship with toshiya or kaoru.

fake achievement hunter (rooster teeth).
will only play ray, shipped with geoff or the vagabond. would also ship with michael.

team fortress 2.
i play sniper, shipped with spy. maybe with medic or scout.

unus annus.
preference for playing mark, but i can be ethan with the right partner.

cow chop.
will play aleks, shipped with brett. will also play trevor, jakob or garret, in any combination.

game grumps.
i play danny shipped with arin.

offcanny.
will play literally any of the boys shipped with any of the other ones. slight preferences for playing trevor, matt, or jakob.

our flag means death.
will only play ed, shipped with stede.

the boys (youtube).
preference for playing josh or eddie, shipped with one another. would also ship with narrator or juicy.

cold ones.
will play either max or chad shipped with one another.

other youtubers.
ray narvaez jr. (brownman).
ian macleod (brutalmoose).
seán mcloughlin (jacksepticeye).

plot ideas uhh i'll work on later. i have some loose ideas in mind but nothing is really set in stone. i'd prefer to take an idea and go back and forth with my partner and flesh it out from there. basic things i'm interested would be things like;

crime. crooked cops and drug dealers. detective stuff.
military or spy espionage.
slice of life,
more than likely with darker elements thrown in.
musicians. band mates, or a band mate and a roadie.
mecha. pilots versus kaiju-type monsters, maybe.
supernatural. werewolves, vampires, ghosts, etc. big fan of horror settings.
complete opposites. characters that come off as incompatible, but grow together.
pirates and high seas adventures.

word bank.

tattoos/body modifications. paranormal. stoners. super muscular or kind of chubby. assholes/mean characters. the sound of water running in a cave. when a scent sparks a forgotten memory. bara/beer bellies/hairy. older men. dumbass whose heart is in the right place. addicts/in remission. distant thunder. the scent of pavement during the rain. single fathers. vegetarians. transmen. accents/use of non-english language. hurt/comfort. height/age differences. a/b/o. enemies to friends to lovers. mpreg (transmen exclusive). ghost towns. small towns. long drives on summer nights. cigarette smoke. the sound of a train from far away. late night video game sessions. a familiar kind of sadness. melancholia. bittersweet. rotten fruit. blissful unawareness.

tumblr_p389fktSop1vtnbbyo2_500.gifv

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom